[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

17 minutes ago, katfindlay said:

I hope they do variety show together like how they promote TMOPB. I love to see their interactions. The good thing is that they are from the same company, the chance of them working together again is high. 

I would like that!! Do you think they could be invited to happy camp again?? I hope so

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, katfindlay said:

I hope they do variety show together like how they promote TMOPB. I love to see their interactions. The good thing is that they are from the same company, the chance of them working together again is high. 

Oh yeah that's a good idea, they can show their funny, kiddie, cute sides, especially Vengo and they will have more time together haha. But I think it's not possible cause over exposure is also bad for their careers. Probably a movie with diff genre will be more possible, because another series right after the successful one  is not also a good idea coz there will be comparison on the success. 

• Like 5

18 hours ago, Zelnk said:

Are these official?

They raised our expectation of seeing a steamy scene. I mean, look at that image. Both of them are wearing thin  clothings. Dijun's chest is visible. Fengjiu's dress neckline is quite deep. And on top of that, Dijun pinned her down and gave her an open mouth kiss, just like when he put her to sleep before sealing her in the coffin in episode 35 when they first arrived in Aranya Dream. <_<Seeing that only makes me feel unsatisfied more and more with the consummation scene. 

I don't expect them to show us those steamy scenes like those in TMOPB between Yehua and Bai Qian where we saw their naked upper body and how Yehua was filled with...... :phew: and wanted to make another baby. 

• Like 1
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 9

1 hour ago, katfindlay said:

After all of this shipping, I am sure that Yang Mi will find a way for them to work together again. 

• Like 8

2 hours ago, chubbiez said:

Hi Guys:blush: Nice to meet you all here! 
I have been silent reader for a while, just decided to write my first post here. Thankyou for all the sneak peeks so far :wub:

I’m just wondering if anybody also feels that DJ ‘s attitude towards FJ in PB reminds me of Jiu Chen of Love and Destiny (if any of you have watched). I mean DJ in TMOPB is quite different since he wont show his emotions. The new DJ’s emotions, jealousy etc are so similar to how Jiu Chen reacted. Maybe because they are both super old deities that fall in love with younger girl :lol:

JC is another amazing male lead. 

At first glance, I think JC and DJ are quite different. But I agree that they are similar in the way they are emotional when it involves their love interest.

I think once JC and DJ recognized their love for their respective female leads , they went all in! 

Before meeting their respective love, JC and DJ never had a romantic relationship, so it was easier to be calm and logical, since they were not emotionally invested.

The DJ in TMOPB didn't have the 'freedom' to love FJ, so he most likely kept everything in, like I mentioned before in another post, I wouldn't be surprised if the DJ in TMOPB behaves similar to DJ in ELOD if he didn't take his name off that stone.

JC and DJ are similar in that they believe they can pave their own destiny. They are both smart and strategic. They get straight to the point. That is why they can be in the powerful position they are in. Most importantly,  they are loyal and respectful to their comrades. 

The negative is that they are so use to taking charge and not needing to answer to anyone, they don't explain their actions. Which consequently caused many misunderstandings.

JC and DJ differs in the style they solve problems. DJ does what it takes to sort the issue, whereas JC' actions are righteous and honorable. DJ's approach reflects his upbringing. He never had adults to give him and so he didn't need to think of others. 

I love JC and DJ's character equally. Their sharp mouth amuses me. It is fun to observe DJ, but if I meet him in person, I think I may become too frustrated by DJ'S pranks and playfulness! 

• LOL 4

31 minutes ago, FloraImmortal said:

They raised our expectation of seeing a steamy scene. I mean, look at that image. Both of them are wearing thin  clothings. Dijun's chest is visible. Fengjiu's dress neckline is quite deep. And on top of that, Dijun is pinned her down and gave her an open mouth kiss, just like when he put her to sleep before sealing her in the coffin in episode 35 when they first arrived in Aranya Dream. <_<Seeing that only makes me feel unsatisfied more and more with the consummation scene. 

I don't expect them to show us those steamy scenes like those in TMOPB between Yehua and Bai Qian where we saw their naked upper body and how Yehua was filled with...... :phew: and wanted to make another baby. 

We should not settle for anything less, if Bai Qian and Ye Hua can do the deed showing some skin our babies should at least do the same thing hahahaha! Fight! :))))))) 

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, XiaoDong said:

We should not settle for anything less, if Bai Qian and Ye Hua can do the deed showing some skin our babies should at least do the same thing hahahaha! Fight! :))))))) 

I think the seal has been put about 18 months ago when wrapping production. So alas, our pleas won't be heard :joy:

• Sad 5
  • LOL 2

Please pretty please can I have the scene where fengjiu dances for actual donghua in the blue sea and that scene where he tells her that he doesnt need zhonglin(his taichen palace servant) and wants fengjiu to take care of him only forever. 

*sigh* I didnt mind the anti climatic ending of fengjiu being in coma since all of the other scenes were enough to compensate the bad ending.

The mortal episodes could have 100% been shortened, we didnt need all those episodes, they weren't even a central part to the book. I get why aranyas dream is longer but there was alot of parts that didnt need to be added. Just pointless since we only have a couple episodes left and the other half of book 2 hasn't even been explored yet!! I need more novel and less fanfiction especially for random characters where interaction isn't needed.

• Like 11
  • Love 1

50 minutes ago, 9tRedFox said:

I thing the seal has been put about 18 months ago when wrapping production. So alas, our pleas won't be heard :joy:

Ouch! So our whining, ranting and pleading are all in vain hahaha okay then let's settle for whatever served on our plate :D and keep hoping that they will give Reba and Vengo a more mature but quality project together. Hahaha

• Like 5

2 hours ago, FloraImmortal said:

They raised our expectation of seeing a steamy scene. I mean, look at that image. Both of them are wearing thin  clothings. Dijun's chest is visible. Fengjiu's dress neckline is quite deep. And on top of that, Dijun is pinned her down and gave her an open mouth kiss, just like when he put her to sleep before sealing her in the coffin in episode 35 when they first arrived in Aranya Dream. <_<Seeing that only makes me feel unsatisfied more and more with the consummation scene.

This is like 'Playboy', Pillow Book edition. Pics only and nothing substantial :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 10

20 hours ago, Zelnk said:

How aboit vengo? How is he doing?

Not sure if I am looking at the right chart but when I googled , I got this - Reba at number 1, while Vengo at number 8. Happy that Vengo is finally on the charts. Hoping he rises more.

VbHOJbQ.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

Happy Monday all, can’t believe I binged watched 5 episodes yesterday! Already at 40 - how will I be able to wait until Thursday even if I watch the raw vids :bawling:

Loving it and getting so addicted - Vengo does a super job portraying CY (so far most of it still as the navy blue-clad current CY). Have a question (again!) though. SMY tells FJ that him coming back replaces the SMY in the dream. How come CY even as creator can come in and out without apparently taking over the character of the white-robed CY? Does he take over the character when he goes into the dream and the character resurfaces after he leaves or do the rules of the dream not apply to him?

Pacing of the story in this “life” feels a little slower than it could be to me; I feel, just as in the mortal arc, they could have found places to condense. Or maybe I am actually just missing Siming!! :lol:

I liked how Liansong explained everything to Meng Shao and YCW. Not sure if it is in the book but it adds perspective to the grand scheme of things as to how tenacious, focused, ambitious and powerful DH actually is. His 10% power is still more than other immortals’ 100%! Which contrasts very starkly with his petty nature when it comes to FJ (I keep rewatching the heartbreaking Ep34/35 bits and still get angry!). 

Dylan Kuo is so much more handsome on screen than in the stills and photos. And plays such a good foil too. Really enjoying his scenes with Reba - they play off each other very well and have great chemistry. The Cosplay scene was hilarious. I agree with one of the posters above that Prince Qing looked really cute sleeping although I shuddered at Chacha telling FJ he slithered round her the entire night. Does he get put in hibernation by DH or does he just get killed? Because SMY said he’ll be sleeping for a very long time but FJ later says she’s glad DH 干掉它 which suggests he’s dead? And rational me asked why isn’t he rotting lol. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

In the book, DJ told Bai Zhi that it was love at first sight. When do you think DJ start falling in love with FJ in the series? They first met at Qingqui when DJ and crew went to pick the bride, but it seems like DJ never look at her in that scene. He did notice her when she try to escape the scroll reading by LS. 

For me I think the moment he start falling in love with her is during the flower pot incident? 

• Like 6

17 hours ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

@BaiZiHua

Actually his super topic rank no.1 yesterday  for a while but I didn't screenshot it. He is on no.6 for a whole day, I've a screenshot for that.

When I posted that picture it was taken in real time. Someone asked above my post how he was doing so I went straight to weibo and took a screenshot.

@SC2019

Thanks for replying. Miao Luo is so funny. :D Haha

@katfindlay

I think he started to fall in love with her when he rescued her from the fire beast (ep 25). After she kept refusing to take his purple robe. I feel he was attracted to her since she kept rejecting him and trying to avoid him altogether. Being rejected is probably new to him since woman/men usually fawn all over him. And I think when she replied to his question the answer sounded good so it peaked his interest with her even more. Because there's a scene later when he thinks about what she said.

DH: Why must you save them?

FJ: What Qing Qiu needs is not my glory. But to stand out when there's danger. If I didn't save them today and just watched, how could I let my citizens continue to trust and accept me?

Vengo's Ranking (Weibo Super Topic)

3-1.jpg

• Like 5
  • Love 3

5 hours ago, elsanna said:

OMG episode 42 clips are bliss:wub: just falling for them even harder:love:

But no snake poison this time... feeling little bit sad about that prank... LoL:rolleyes:

You know in E42, at around 33:03, when FJ sends DH/Xize off as he leaves, did you see her prancing around like a fox and offering her head to him to pat....I was so tickled with that, it's like she is back in Tai Chen Palace as the little red fox. :D

Yah...so sad no snake poison ala rare tonic, I wonder what it would have been like if they had taken that route?

@katfindlay Can we be greedy and expect them to slip in something in between 1 & 2? Pretty please :dissapointed_relieved:

1. Bingcang ceremony (probably 2 episodes to cover this from the preparations to the event) 

>>>1a.  DJ going to QingQiu to propose

"Even though Dijun was standing there simple as usual, his posture was full of regal supremacy. And yet in a humble demeanor, he had professed he had fallen in love with his granddaughter, Fengjiu, at first sight, and would like to have her hand in marriage as his queen. He had originally planned to propose, become engaged, and then wed according to the rules. But because the two had recently fallen into a dreamverse, due to various mishaps, he simply married her in order to streamline things. He felt very sorry toward her and also very apologetic to the elders of Qingqiu.

Dijun then said there was another thing that had always bothered him. He originally planned on coming to trouble Qingqiu's hospitality once they left the dreamverse, but he discovered that Qingqiu was extremely strict in their selecting of son-in-laws. One would need to come from an established family and wield some sort of power. He feared he couldn't do anything about his background, but he could have a little discussion with Tianjun as far as power went. He also said because Xiao Bai was afraid a son-in-law like him would not be to the liking of the elders, she had been under a lot of apprehension. He didn't think it would be good for him to rush the visit. But now that the entire world knew he was Qingqiu's son-in-law, even if he wasn't liked by everyone, he could only ask them to look past his flaws and accept him."

2. Move to Blue sea

@BaiZiHua check your PM

• Like 2
  • Love 5

3 minutes ago, transki said:

Hello - anyone know where I can watch high quality raws? Please. :confounded:

If you type this 三生三世枕上書 線上看 into google a lot of sites will pop up those site usually have Raw hd vids.

• Like 3