[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

Hello everyone!

I have been away from this forum since the dating news broke out. I need it time to think straight in my racional mind. After these few days i went into a roller coster of emotions. I came to the conclusion that i should stop questioning OYS about her dating. Since i have followed her for so long i should have some respect to her private dating life. I decided to support her on this matter even if i am not happy with the boy she choose to date. She deserves to give herself A chance to love and be loved. If I where her, my mother would do the same by support me(even if she is not happy). I do agree and disagree with many in here and wanted to reply to everyone but in the end I choose not to because it is not important at this moment what i agree with or not. What is more important for me is OYS at this moment. I have to choose what is important now for me as her fan. I have made my choice and hope people can make their choice too. I will stay in this this lovely forum and shipp Seungyeon quietly. I fell in love with LSG too so for respect i have for him I ask people to stop tagging OYS instagram account with his. I will keep shipping on a low profile because we do not know what can happen in the future since the future is unpredictable. I mean OYS is not getting married anyway.  She is in a relationship that is at a stage of getting to each other so for me that is not love yet and many things can happen in that stage and go different ways.

Love everyone for staying positive here and thanks for that since it also help me release stress

I forgot to add that this is a dejavú for me from 2013. Bad experience back then with shippers too and the public reactions too. It was a horrible feeling and drained time for me fighting with antis, haters. Now i am more mature and just post this here. Thanks again  for helping me with the comments here :)

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, huhuhahahihi said:

From my observation, Celltr**n isn't a "normal" company such as  how they submitted LSG name to Gyeonggi Film Commission (for location shooting support)  when he isn't confirm yet for Vagabond. Hopefully I'm wrong. H**k Ent are useless are hopeless as usual.-_-

Regarding the dating news..  I'm not sure...    in  JHM and HHJ case, they didn't denied but medias released their photos.

Hopefully this dating news will not will affect their daily life and JSM-SOG can update their IG freely ASAP.

Celltrion is HUGE, and they have a lot of money that's why i still don't understand why they did not protect their most popular actress. It's stupid to hurt her career for someone she only knows "since march" and who is going to enlist very soon...

(the promotion for citt only ended for korea but not for china and japan, so why now?, and for hwayugi ?

and why the others actresses of her age never have dating scandal like HHJ, MCW, CWH and  LYH? but it's always OYS.)

Why don’t we stop talking about the dating and just post delusional stop of OTP? If we keep bringing up this news more headaches we will have. If you guys want to talk about dating please do it in PM or something and keep it there. Why posted on SEUNGYEON SHIPPER FORUM and keep creating more confusing to everyone. Lets stop speculating with no facts please.  If you guys want to talk about this dating pm me because i will let you guys post all your frustrations in pm and bear the negativity for OYS shake. I choose to protect her and if to protect her is for me to listen on pm all this speculations then i will bear that negativity so lukers and oys haters don’t see it in this forum because there is many that just lurk around here to go later on twitter or Instagram to hate on her by using info or analysis from this forum. I do not know anything that is going on but I will listen to you guys complains on pm for the shake of OYS and this forum peace. 

I just want to share my thoughts here..maybe not related to our OTP..sorry..

First of all..this is my first hard-ship cpl..i never shipped anyone in drama before,so i have zero experience abt shipping..but i realized that shipping is hard..i thought we made it just for fun..to communicate with ppl from all around the world who have same feelings with u, and share fun facts abt your OTP..but in advance i found out that among different shippers can create wars..it's scary..i hope this thread always fun,we're all mature shippers..love this thread as always..love u guys..we all have different ideas,but still we respect each others..:heart: spread love,not hate..

On 2018-03-30 at 3:21 PM, haymochi said:

Aah maybe he just pressed the follow button unknowingly.  People always do that on ig...

maybe he is just browsing gg member " omoo this girl" is so pretty and accidentally pressed follow...

:tongue::tongue::tongue: *'monkey banana~*

I just hope this scandal get over soon and people stop tagging their name on ig.. it's embarassing to read

Love how you use ‘scandal’ lmao.

Happy to see/read that rice cakes and lotus are good breakfast options. Bahahha, the ship may not sail atm. But doesn’t stop us from partying in it, on the docks!!  Woooo

Got my dosage of JSM/SOG ~~

So, just last thought before I refresh. I think I fell head over heels for them bc of the intense chemistry and tbh finding this thread with soooo much analysis didn’t help. It was so much fun to be in delululand and wear our hearts in our sleeves in hopes of off screen romance. Ok, coming down from the high ~~ I guess I can only ship onscreen. But now WE have a whole 20 episode to watch them over and over again. At least that would never change :lol:

PS. I’m still writing KB off tho. LOLLLL

2 minutes ago, happydoll3 said:

Love how you use ‘scandal’ lmao.

Happy to see/read that rice cakes and lotus are good breakfast options. Bahahha, the ship may not sail atm. But doesn’t stop us from partying in it, on the docks!!  Woooo

Got my dosage of JSM/SOG ~~

So, just last thought before I stop re: scandal. I think I fell head over heels for them bc of the intense chemistry and tbh finding this thread with soooo much analysis didn’t help. It was so much fun to be in delululand and wear our hearts in our sleeves in hopes of off screen romance. Its okay, I’ve calmed down ~~ I guess I can only ship onscreen. But now WE have a whole 20 episode to watch them over and over again. At least that would never change :lol:

Lets do that...we can watch those 20 eps (especially ep 18) on and on , and come back here spazzing...LOL

35 minutes ago, estrellita1122 said:

Why don’t we stop talking about the dating and just post delusional stop of OTP? If we keep bringing up this news more headaches we will have. If you guys want to talk about dating please do it in PM or something and keep it there. Why posted on SEUNGYEON SHIPPER FORUM and keep creating more confusing to everyone. Lets stop speculating with no facts please.  If you guys want to talk about this dating pm me because i will let you guys post all your frustrations in pm and bear the negativity for OYS shake. I choose to protect her and if to protect her is for me to listen on pm all this speculations then i will bear that negativity so lukers and oys haters don’t see it in this forum because there is many that just lurk around here to go later on twitter or Instagram to hate on her by using info or analysis from this forum. I do not know anything that is going on but I will listen to you guys complains on pm for the shake of OYS and this forum peace. 

Good day everyone! I'm back and ready for my shift :D... I agree with your sentiments regarding the dating news. I was deeply hurt, I'm telling you, BUT hey, we just have to accept it as it is for now and let us put an end to this once and for all. What good will it do to our 503 Couple Ship anyway and to us, too, who truly respect and love LSG and OYS as a couple and individually. How can we go on with our shipping without hurting if we keep on mentioning the other guy's name on this thread? He is, I believe, irrelevant to this ship!!! This SHIP was built with LSG and OYS in mind and in heart by the people who saw their one of a kind chemistry in Hwayugi. Since LSG is a charming friend and OYS is the coolest partner, then we should just concentrate with them, If we are indeed TRULY 503 COUPLE SHIPPER. Just saying. I hope that all will agree with me.Thank you for staying...and continuing to support and hoping for the best to our beloved SEUNGYEON Couple. God bless. :heart: Fighting!!! 

@estrellita1122 Thank you for reminding. I have never thought that the comment may be used by haters as I typed. Comments deleted to avoid bringing more troubles to OYS. I hope you wont misunderstand me. I truly respect and support every of their decision in their private life. Thanks so much for reminding

Spread Love:heart:

15 minutes ago, majoyce said:

@estrellita1122 Thank you for reminding. I have never thought that the comment may be used by haters as I typed. Comments deleted to avoid bringing more troubles to OYS. Thanks so much for reminding

Spread Love:heart:

Yes all that we post here is view to the public. In the forum we have many haters and antis that just come here to take info on our analysis and go make fun of us or hate on OYS or LSG. 

If we think twice we will think more racional and realize that in the end there is OYS fans(her fandom) and LSG Fandom and then there is shipper fandoms(503 couple) 

now not all OYS fans shipp oys with LSG and not all LsG fan shipp him with OYS. 

Now think outside the box what will happen when this two fandoms turn enemies because of the 503 fandom going crazy on instagram tagging OYS and LsG accounts and some shippers even saying poor LSG, one side love etc. This can irritate his hard core fans and and same with overprotective OYS fans too and then the fandom wars will start and in the end ruin the chances for actress OYS and actor LSG work in Future projects if ever they get a change. 

In conclusion lets stop tagging lsg and oys etc

I staying in this ship because of our OTP, 503. I am not ready to forget beautiful memories the planted in my heart.

Lets support both LSG n OYS decision in their life. They don't owe us anything...

Lets stop speculating about them..

8 hours ago, kopikosong said:

Look at that monkey!

Oh Gong has always been there for her since Cheese in the Trap. :wub:

LOL..so the monkey been eyeing her since a year before..he decide to change her fate into samjang n brought her to hwayugi so she have no chance to be with PHJ...good job SOG!!!

Just FYI guys, nobody is saying don't ship LSG-OYS. Ship them. Their chemistry is awesome, their body language is undeniable and we never know what the future holds but don't tag the actors and don't start fights. Ship, but in a mature way because right now, technically OYS is "hooked up" so we have to respect that. Let's be different from other shippers.

6 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

Just FYI guys, nobody is saying don't ship LSG-OYS. Ship them. Their chemistry is awesome, their body language is undeniable and we never know what the future holds but don't tag the actors and don't start fights. Ship, but in a mature way because right now, technically OYS is "hooked up" so we have to respect that. Let's be different from other shippers.

Agreed...enjoy shipping 503 in our own "land". Share their best n memorable moments together without burdening our OTP real life. We are mature enough to understand that...so until next fav GIF ..see you all! 

Laaaavh you ♡♡♡...

1 hour ago, aqualy said:

I staying in this ship because of our OTP, 503. I am not ready to forget beautiful memories the planted in my heart.

Lets support both LSG n OYS decision in their life. They don't owe us anything...

Lets stop speculating about them..

Me, too. I don't know how long will I be on this ship because our 503 Couple is deeply rooted here in my shipping heart. After watching Hwayugi all over again and again from episodes 1-19, I always skip episode 20 because until now I really can't accept this kind of ending they gave us really very disappointing. Grrrr. Everyday I keep on listening to all Hwayugi OST especially I'll Be Fine by Suran. I don't know why but I think it's my favorite among all the Ost of Hwayugi. Happy shipping and please don't lose HOPE!!! :heart: Fighting! 

Archived