[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

These days, my moods was alike living in the ending of Hwayugi. JSM died leaving SOG alone :bawling: But soon, SOG will take her back from dead land. They need more time. Let's hope and wait patiently.

And, If OYS had her request for future husband, I thought KB was unsuitable. Maybe she was on vacation after Hwayugi, she was lonely and needed a companion. So, I guess there won't be any wedding until she's 34s :D

I think LSG-OYS, they were well matched. But women are always highly possessed. Maybe OYS felt insecure with LSG, he's too popular in SK. Anyway, uri jobless monkey still has his opportunity :bawling:

Ps: Although pretty love KB from High kick 1. But true, Teokbokki tastes better than Kimbap :D

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, shinnwcs said:

I was busy these days, so my latest catch up is on page 225/226, and this morning when I was going to continue to read it, oh my this forum still keep going like rocket with another topic about food :o Seriously? Food? :blink: okay I guess I need to back reading to figure it out. Fighting chinggu! :wub:

I realise whenever I start talking in this thread, it will somehow end up being food related. 

Want to have breakfast with me??? I'm having lotus for breakfast. 

nH60JRB.gif

Just now, kopikosong said:

I realise whenever I start talking in this thread, it will somehow end up being food related. 

Want to have breakfast with me??? I'm having lotus for breakfast. 

Waa your breakfast looks so yummy n tempting....

Oh wow and we are still on hot topics!! I’m sure our ship will continue to grow after hwayugi premiers today in japan for I think 2 hours or so (pilot episode)!

Hopefully they will edit the missing date scenes from episode 2 back into the Japanese version cuz I think they are gonna have to remove the Korean-Japanese political parts involving the japanese ghost~ we need more of OYS-LSG momentsssss!!!

On 30/3/2018 at 2:56 AM, asti78 said:

Well i noticed that and somewhat is kinda rude for saying through comment section about lsg and oys relationship. Like come on, that news is weird. Hard to take but please give her a respect. Its her choices anyway. And unfollowing her? Meh. Im still supporting and enjoying her blooming career with lsg along. People have to learn how to respect others page. Not every words we have to say right in front of her through comment section right 

On 30/3/2018 at 3:14 AM, aqualy said:

Mature fan (n shipper) would not do that..n agreed, lets respect  their life. Lets be thoughtful fans...

These!! Totally agreed.

So Happy this thread still alive and 'hot'

On 31/3/2018 at 10:49 AM, whileyouarehere said:

I do not be believe in conspiracy. I believe in common sense based on life experience. I think OYS is indeed dating KB. The timeline could be skewed a little bit by the agencies' statements, i felt, but not the major facts. Giving the short time span between confirmations, this is more like a planned announcement or at least the agencies were informed by the new outlet who broke the news in advance (i heard that this is a quiet common practice in Korea tabloid). Which lead me to believe that the confirmation statement reflects the will of the people involved (OYS and KB), because from the agencies' standpoint, such announcement is best made in-between actors' on-going projects and social media buzz. With CITT only in cinema for 2 weeks and social media buzz about Hwayugi/503 still on-going, the timing of the news does seemed less than ideal. . However, in the standpoint to OYS, constantly being associated with LSG while already in a relationship with KB is awkward and even stressful. The same thing applys to LSG and KB. Confirming/announcing they are dating now helps to clear the water and put an end to the rumors.

I admire OYS' courage and dignity. She stands to receive the most back-lash from this news. By confirming the dating news, she showed her commitment to her current relationship, helped to rid LSG of similar unpleasantness of being romantically associated with a co-star, at the expenses of her actress image and career (i think the impact is not significant but there still could some detrimental effect).

That being said, I still believe LSG is intrigues and attracted by OYS. There is no point discussing how much is that attraction or whether it is induced by immersing in characters in the drama (i don't believe so) or genuinely by their real-life personality (yes!). Life is about timing, the timing of LSG and OYS was wrong. It could become right in future, who knows, or it could never be right. Personally, i wish fate could bring them back together, for another project or better even, for real life, because these two looks so right together (momentarily indulging myself to fantasy again)... 

Well, i think i have written too much rambling here... But hey, i feel so much better after writing it down! Word heals, indeed! 

I hope whoever out there hurt by the news, could heal soon and recall the one thing that attracted you to this thread. These are two very nice and decent person. And they are great actors too. They deserve our love and they deserve happiness in life.

the bold line, I don't agreed with it. I don't think they have met before Hwayugi done. Well OYS has her own reason why she accepted KB and accept her agency choice to go public. It's not easy for her too to go public with her relationship. So please keep loving her and support her. And lets support LSG too even they are not together. 

If LSG-OYS are meant to be then one day we will got the good news (seriously i have the feeling somehow they will be together in future haha, weird right?) So hey lets keep support them now and forever.

Well i love 503 and want this thread to stay alive as usual even though we have to respect OYS choices and lets be mature fans and classy shippers . Lets not be like immature fans who suddenly make hateful comment towards OYS and LSG after this dating news comes out. Group hugs chinguudul ❤️

The dating with KB is obviously fishy. I believe in OYS  that she would never let her hardworks all these years to recover and rebuild her image went into the drain.

I mean why post a breaking news about dating but not include any pics?she is in the peak of her career, why would her company do that?

how can someone meet and fall in love in less than a month? She is a woman in her 30s not some teenager who go gaga over a bad boy within one meeting. 

I don't want to relate everything with seungyeon all the time . I still can love my Seungyeon as JSM and SOG (can they give us a season 2 please please ?) :wub: but seriously this dating news still sounds ridiculous to me.

i will just post my opinion here cos i despise those immature shippers who start bashing my girl or giving fake pity comments on LSG's ig.  These two people don't owe you shippers anything so why should any of them be involve in immature shippers mess ?can't people support their careers .. since they have given viewers so much happiness and love through hwayugi?

Shipping is harmless as long as you don't attack othe people so i'm still gonna love my 503 . If they are destined together they will find a way somehow... if not what can we do..time will tell maybe.

cos no one ever knows.. 

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, haymochi said:

The dating with KB is obviously fishy. I believe in OYS  that she would never let her hardworks all these years to recover and rebuild her image went into the drain.

I mean why post a breaking news about dating but not include any pics?she is in the peak of her career, why would her company do that?

how can someone meet and fall in love in less than a month? She is a woman in her 30s not some teenager who go gaga over a bad boy within one meeting. 

I don't want to relate everything with seungyeon all the time . I still can love my Seungyeon as JSM and SOG (can they give us a season 2 please please ?) :wub: but seriously this dating news still sounds ridiculous to me.

i will just post my opinion here cos i despise those immature shippers who start bashing my girl or giving fake pity comments on LSG's ig.  These two people don't owe you shippers anything so why should any of them be involve in immature shippers mess ?can't people support their careers .. since they have given viewers so much happiness and love through hwayugi?

Shipping is harmless as long as you don't attack othe people so i'm still gonna love my 503 . If they are destined together they will find a way somehow... if not what can we do..time will tell maybe.

cos no one ever knows.. 

giphy.gif

Yeah, when you're on your 30s we see things differently. it's not like emotions rule over us more than our head, we consider our future even if we have feelings for the other person. What I really wanted to know is if their agency is lying to us about the timeline, cause I don't buy it. Well, in our country, dating doesn't actually mean you are in a relationship already but just getting to know each other. I hope that is the case between them. it's okay to date but that doesn't mean you are already a couple.

4 hours ago, kopikosong said:

Honestly, if I could gif samjang in a bathtub or something, I would've already made a lotus soup joke out of it. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ydTlqiQ-5MthVghgLvhp-CIMQdbM10lC/view?usp=drivesdk

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-u9fDAseZO5jxuqedG2kATsMK3RRxMuZ/view?usp=drivesdk

Heres your request! :wub:

I have a split personality. One part of me wants to trust the decision of YS and maintains its relationship. The other part wants to see YS and LG together.

Therefore, I decided not to torment myself and allow these desires to exist in parallel.

As for immature shippers, they will calm down and there will be less of them. I think this is a possitive side for a happy shipping. Mature shippers understand that they are responsible for their dreams and calling celebrities to invoke responsibility is unreasonable.
I like the relationship of Son O Gon and Asana (YS), I want to see them in similar roles in the action movie and thriller.

53 minutes ago, haymochi said:

cos no one ever knows.. 

I wonder how OYS is now as she hasn't updated her ig. I heard she usually will post ig on Apr 1 but there is no news from her. Plus, those immature shippers' comments must be upsetting to read :(

Archived