[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, huhuhahahihi said:

"When you're struggling, scared, or in danger, and you call my name, 

I will always run to you and protect you."

:lol:

That super extra Lee seung Gi. I love how confident and shameless he is. (that Oh Gong hairstyle really makes me miss 503 more) 

30 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

That super extra Lee seung Gi. I love how confident and shameless he is. (that Oh Gong hairstyle really makes me miss 503 more) 

I am so jealous of that. I love how confident he is. He's not self conscious at all.

Just a treat for everyone:

Spoiler

About OYS dating that kim person, I wonder why such a haste announcing they are dating? I watch we got married and feel very sorry for her. I hope she will find someone who truly love her and able to show love to her publicly. No more tears.

25 minutes ago, orion00 said:

About OYS dating that kim person, I wonder why such a haste announcing they are dating? I watch we got married and feel very sorry for her. I hope she will find someone who truly love her and able to show love to her publicly. No more tears.

Who cares about the haste...let's just concentrate on our OTP. :D

1 hour ago, YourHighness . said:

I am so jealous of that. I love how confident he is. He's not self conscious at all.

Just a treat for everyone:

Hide contents

I love these treats!! It's like Christmas, but better! LOL.

Keep em coming please.. :heart:

Okay anyone who is following @rose_atilia on IG you will see this these pictures. I'm so sorry couldn't share her posts on here anymore cuz she just put her account into private since there is too much haters :wacko: Anyway people who are lucky (like me :tongue: I mean most of us hahah) have been following her since beginning can see her update :wub: okay this is not the point, the point is since I can't share her post so I have to go google there and search. So here you go! SHE IS SO GORGEOUS :heart: oh my the first and third pic :o the eyes, I feel like I'm gay :) (the last photo is not in her IG post, I get it from a website, hope the background words can be remove) damn I hope she will post her wedding photo in the future :wub: 

2015-04-23_22-30-37_2015-05-08_09-18-53.2015-04-23_22-30-37_2015-05-08_09-18-46.2015050716271265553_2.jpg2015050716271265553_1.jpg

Archived