[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

3 minutes ago, Jennylyn Dacutanan said:

You're prize???

cotton candy icecream with teokbokki!

:lol::lol::lol:

Waaaaa...thank u!!! 

I want to eat it with SOG , n stare at him....not good! Not good! JSM would be angry..n start breaking things.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, aqualy said:

Hahahhaa..its my fate to always turning new pages...:lol: *strange fate

Fightiiiiing!* insert SOG tone

So you are our page turner then. And look at that on Hot Topic once again! Our 503 Couple Ship is becoming more interesting...Ha ha. :D 

3 minutes ago, richgirl71 said:

So you are our page turner then. And look at that on Hot Topic once again! Our 503 Couple Ship is becoming more interesting...Ha ha. :D 

I was like everytime i came from work i have to backread 7 then 5 then 3 pages.. Thank god today only 2 pages... Glad that were still here... Fighting!!! I want to hug everyone.. Missin' being on time for the topic... :D

13 minutes ago, richgirl71 said:

I guess I am, wonder who assigned me for this. I need to investigate ...Toraaaaaaiiiii!!! :lol:

Side topic. Who else is looking forward to MITH / debut of sabuway tomorrow? Each episode leaves me in stitches but last week's dancing was just daebak. Not related to 503, but Lee Sang Yoon is such a cute puppy. Still watching it for LSG. 

1 minute ago, kdramasage said:

Side topic. Who else is looking forward to MITH / debut of sabuway tomorrow? Each episode leaves me in stitches but last week's dancing was just daebak. Not related to 503, but Lee Sang Yoon is such a cute puppy. Still watching it for LSG. 

I can't wait to see this new episode, I feel how funny it will be ahah I already foresee how my sides will hurt because of laughter :D Although I'll wait for translation, so I won't watch it straight away :) 

5 minutes ago, ritausma said:

I can't wait to see this new episode, I feel how funny it will be ahah I already foresee how my sides will hurt because of laughter :D Although I'll wait for translation, so I won't watch it straight away :) 

Who's your favorite sabuway member? :D

6 minutes ago, kdramasage said:

Me, of course. MITH is also my stress reliever, especially now. I wouldn't miss it for the world. It was so funny watching it at the very first episode up to last week's. I was laughing by myself like crazy. So I'm always looking forward to watch the new episode with eng sub, but sometimes I watch it with no sub even though I don't understand Korean seeing what they're doing make me laugh every time what more if I understand what they're saying. Plus I'm supporting LSG ever since Hwayugi. :heart:

21 minutes ago, ritausma said:

Even without sub...I find MITH is funny, always having problem to stop laughing.

1 minute ago, kopikosong said:

I just want an excuse to post gif

@aqualy here's your prize

Tteokbokki with oh gong!! 

N have JSM watching my every movement...LOL

1 minute ago, richgirl71 said:

Me, of course. MITH is also my stress reliever, especially now. I wouldn't miss it for the world. It was so funny watching it at the very first episode up to last week's. I was laughing by myself like crazy. So I'm always looking forward to watch the new episode with eng sub, but sometimes I watch it with no sub even though I don't understand Korean seeing what they're doing make me laugh every time what more if I understand what they're saying. Plus I'm supporting LSG ever since Hwayugi. :heart:

Me too. My husband hears me laughing hysterically even though he's in the ground floor loo (with closed locked door) and me in our 2nd floor bedroom. MITH is my weekly vitamin fix. And this thread...My daily dose. :lol:

8 minutes ago, kdramasage said:

Me too. My husband hears me laughing hysterically even though he's in the ground floor loo (with closed locked door) and me in our 2nd floor bedroom. MITH is my weekly vitamin fix. And this thread...My daily dose. :lol:

I keep repeating it  from ep 1 ..just like i did to Hwayugi...its addictive n entertaining..

Add: Looks like PAGE TURNER is my 2nd job.. officially:tongue::lol:

Archived