[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, klila said:

hey guys I was rewatching a korean odyssey, and suddenly I had a doubt, is it common to date more than one guy in korea? or is exclusive? because in my country it doesn't mean necessarily that you are in a relationship, it only implies you are getting to know someone

can someone enlighten me?:grimace:

No, it's not common. It's frowned upon. Unless it's mutually agreed, couples are generally loyal to one another. So let's wait for the break up. :lol:

4 hours ago, dvrels said:

That's why we should support them till the end, because our otp can end up like that drama too hahaha

Amen to that. :D

25 minutes ago, aqualy said:

Are they married?

They did get married in the show and had adorable babies. :D

This thread moved slowly these days. It couldn't be alive when we keep talking about the old things here. Otherwise, we need to analyze all scarce hints around our otp.

I'm sorry but dating news was public and OYS's agency had confirmed it. It's not a secret we found. Somehow, it was through OYS's comments and that meant she was ready to face it. Both OYS and LSG are popular. Their characters, events they participate in, even their personal life will be discussed by fans. This is inevitable!

We're the mature shippers. We just discuss about events that have been publicized around them. This is the own land of SeungYeon's shippers, why couldn't we talk about what we want? Be yourself. Who cares haters? B)

7 minutes ago, lala2018 said:

This thread moved slowly this days. It couldn't alive when we keep talking about the old things here. Otherwise, we need to analyze all scarce hints around our otp.

I'm sorry but dating news was public and OYS's agency had confirmed it. It's not a secret we found. Somehow, it was through OYS's comments and that meant she was ready to face it. Both OYS and LSG are popular. Their characters, events they participate in, even their personal life will be discussed by fans. This is inevitable!

We're the mature shippers. We just discuss about events that have been publicized around them. This is the own land of SeungYeon's shippers, why couldn't we talk about what we want? Be yourself. Who cares haters? B)

We can talk anything we want..n I prefer those beautiful moments....like ep 18?* here I go again...LOL

One thing is very interesting, but no one said
Our OYS po cherry blossoms on ins in the last two days.
LSG night before yesterday  followed a Japanese girl in the ins.

A photo of the Japanese girl's last po is cherry blossom.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhCvfjSAfOi/?taken-by=ohvely22

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bg6KP5PjEYZ/?taken-by=kaede__happiness__official

THEY ARE ALL cherry blossom IN THE NIGHT.

15 minutes ago, barsoleluna said:

One thing is very interesting, but no one said
Our OYS po cherry blossoms on ins in the last two days.
LSG night before yesterday  followed a Japanese girl in the ins.

A photo of the Japanese girl's last po is cherry blossom.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhCvfjSAfOi/?taken-by=ohvely22

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bg6KP5PjEYZ/?taken-by=kaede__happiness__official

THEY ARE ALL cherry blossom IN THE NIGHT.

Yeah, it's very interesting.

Are they going to Japan together, secretly? 

I just imagine that...

Haha yes @lala2018 our thread is moving very slowly. But it's okay really. Lots of people are still lurking (myself included) but maybe are busy with their own lives and that's a fact of life.

Being a shipper is never easy and personally I've always prepared myself for a long, bumpy ride. If they are fated to be together, then nothing can stand in their way. But I also realise for some people, they are giving the chance for OYS to be happy with her choice. I'm totally supportive of that. 

In the meantime, @aqualy I like your idea. Haha. But my gifs are all in my home computer so can't exactly share them now. So I will share this video (not mine, credit to uploader lol) instead.

If we were destined by Ben, Hwayugi OST #6.

I’ll just keep my growing feelings of missing you
Please don’t forget me

If it’s fate, I’ll accept it
If it means that love is a sin

I’m sure we’ll meet again
If we really love each other

If we’re really meant to be
If it’s really destiny

:heart:

15 minutes ago, laziladi said:

Yeah, it's very interesting.

Are they going to Japan together, secretly? 

I just imagine that...

Nothing wrong with imagining it lol. It's what shippers do in delulu-land after all. But yeah, I saw a lot of celebrities posting about cherry blossoms now. And it's so pretty. One of my bucket list is going to Japan for the cherry blossom festival :wub:

It will be SO amazing if I managed to go there one day. 

Archived