[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

Hi all, I'm a newbie here although I've lurked here since pg 14 when there weren't that many users yet...

This bizarre series of events have prompted me to make a post here.

I'm also in delulu mode that someone is protecting someone :)

Alright, I admit I'm juz crazy lol

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, taskdramafanatic said:

I have come to the conclusion that it is not unethical to ship two people unless they are happily married and have children with someone else so, *I will either see this ship sail or go down with it* lol:lol: 

@barsoleluna OYS is probably the one keeping him up. :lol: *being delulu* 

I am joining your delulu! :wub:

8 hours ago, haymochi said:

This shipping isn't a serious thing that you pledged your life on :tongue:. No one is forced to stay or to leave..

you can do whatever you want 

it's just for fun and releasing your stress. Just don't become a crazy ig shippers attacking or tagging  people lol.

*and pssst don't be a spy ~ :D:D 

I loved the dog sissy @haymochi:D

Aah maybe he just pressed the follow button unknowingly.  People always do that on ig...

maybe he is just browsing gg member " omoo this girl" is so pretty and accidentally pressed follow...

:tongue::tongue::tongue: *'monkey banana~*

I just hope this scandal get over soon and people stop tagging their name on ig.. it's embarassing to read

18 minutes ago, haymochi said:

Aah maybe he just pressed the follow button unknowingly.  People always do that on ig...

maybe he is just browsing gg member " omoo this girl" is so pretty and accidentally pressed follow...

:tongue::tongue::tongue: *'monkey banana~*

I just hope this scandal get over soon and people stop tagging their name on ig.. it's embarassing to read

This monkey always browsing for pretty girls...sooo naughty!!!! LOL 

*insert JSM breaking all his alcohols..

1 hour ago, aqualy said:

This monkey always browsing for pretty girls...sooo naughty!!!! LOL 

*insert JSM breaking all his alcohols..

We can totally count on her to break bottles of SOG's alcohol:lol: for doing that but I'm pretty sure he finds her the prettiest and I'm sure he makes sure she know.:wub: *delulu* lol

Been reading and following this thread as a silent lurker since the 30+ pages. Avid k- drama fan but never shipped any couple, save for our 503 couple. As with the majority here, the dating news on March 29 came as a shock. I am more of a OYS fan than LSG though I've watched and enjoyed all his dramas. I really think the two are very compatible.  While I am happy for OYS, I am staying firmly put on this ship with fingers (and toes) crossed that it will truly sail one day. The chemistry from the press con and the drama itself is no joke. So don't lose heart. Rewatching hwayugi should help to ease the 'pain'. 화이팅 친구

It's be more than 48 hours since the news broke. It feels like such a long time for me and yet it was only 2 days... I felt compelled to write down my thoughts here in order to help me make peace with reality and move on (sorry, this post could be more about me than about either OYS or LSG...).

Hwayugi has been a joy to watch (i followed the drama since 1ep), esp for the 1st 10 eps or so. The quality of the second half of the story line goes down hill really fast but the quality of acting of 503 kept going up, which is why i ended up following the entire show. I was (and still am) really into the on-screen chemistry between the two and started following this thread after the show ended. It's been a fun ride and became a outlet for me when i am facing a lot stress at work. I guess that is when i changed from a fan of 503 to a obsessive shipper of them in real. Big mistake, complete my fault. Not saying it's wrong to ship them (given their endearing personality and oozing on-screen chemi, who wouldn't?), but it's wrong to be obsessive.

My grieving process quickly progressed from shock to denial to anger within a few hours. Anger at myself, of being so blind, of being so absorbed into a fantasy, and of being hurt from the breaking of that fantasy. Now I am in the bargain stage. Being a engineer for over ten years, bargaining to me is trying to make sense of things happened and rationalize what I saw and what I thought.

I do not be believe in conspiracy. I believe in common sense based on life experience. I think OYS is indeed dating KB. The timeline could be skewed a little bit by the agencies' statements, i felt, but not the major facts. Giving the short time span between confirmations, this is more like a planned announcement or at least the agencies were informed by the new outlet who broke the news in advance (i heard that this is a quiet common practice in Korea tabloid). Which lead me to believe that the confirmation statement reflects the will of the people involved (OYS and KB), because from the agencies' standpoint, such announcement is best made in-between actors' on-going projects and social media buzz. With CITT only in cinema for 2 weeks and social media buzz about Hwayugi/503 still on-going, the timing of the news does seemed less than ideal. . However, in the standpoint to OYS, constantly being associated with LSG while already in a relationship with KB is awkward and even stressful. The same thing applys to LSG and KB. Confirming/announcing they are dating now helps to clear the water and put an end to the rumors.

I admire OYS' courage and dignity. She stands to receive the most back-lash from this news. By confirming the dating news, she showed her commitment to her current relationship, helped to rid LSG of similar unpleasantness of being romantically associated with a co-star, at the expenses of her actress image and career (i think the impact is not significant but there still could some detrimental effect).

That being said, I still believe LSG is intrigues and attracted by OYS. There is no point discussing how much is that attraction or whether it is induced by immersing in characters in the drama (i don't believe so) or genuinely by their real-life personality (yes!). Life is about timing, the timing of LSG and OYS was wrong. It could become right in future, who knows, or it could never be right. Personally, i wish fate could bring them back together, for another project or better even, for real life, because these two looks so right together (momentarily indulging myself to fantasy again)... 

Well, i think i have written too much rambling here... But hey, i feel so much better after writing it down! Word heals, indeed! 

I hope whoever out there hurt by the news, could heal soon and recall the one thing that attracted you to this thread. These are two very nice and decent person. And they are great actors too. They deserve our love and they deserve happiness in life.

For days now I have been trying to figure out how to take this new incident concerning Mr. K Bum. I have gone through all five stages of grief. I feel like OYS broke up with all of us. I know they have their own lives to live. BUT also I know what I saw and felt. I have NEVER shipped anyone before. I'm not even the type of person that lets a drama affect my personal life. But LSG and OYS are different, I know what I felt watching them. They make me feel love, I can almost taste it. I have not been able to focus, cook or even study well since the news. Every time I think about it my heart hurts. I know we are on the outside looking in so we do not fully know the true happenings of their relationships but I also know we want the best for our love love couple. Please do not give up on love ...with each other  #TheShipStillSails  #leeseunggiandohyeonseo 

Call me delusional I don't care : -)

Archived