[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, missirina said:

Wow that's amazing! So regarding the voting, this is the first round isn't it? So the final round will be around May? Really hope our couple will go through till the end :) I'm so glad they are receiving so much love from all over the world.

Calculating it...If we were just 100+ shippers then we'd only reach 1k in a day, but we reached like 4k votes right away in under a day lol...that means there are AT LEAST 4 TIMES more than the 100 people what we thought (aka. 400 people) voting for Seungyeon in that award poll

And who knows how many inactive shippers there are, you know people who only lurk and don't vote, post, comment or do anything but just lurk

1 minute ago, intrariver said:

Oh and that Army of 90k Seungyeon shippers would be very useful in the future for spamming positive comments everywhere about uri OYS (& uri OTP) once relationship confirmation is made, to drown out the negative comments from the haters. Right? :wink:

Ooooh, I think that there will be a big celebration in the group ahaha, we’ll go crazy there :lol: And yes, I’m sure that a lot of members will leave positive comments about our couple :heart: Especially admins, they are the ones who lead all the group and create special atmosphere  :blush:

3 minutes ago, intrariver said:

Oh and that Army of 90k Seungyeon shippers would be very useful in the future for spamming positive comments everywhere about uri OYS (& uri OTP) once relationship confirmation is made, to drown out the negative comments from the haters. Right? :wink:

@tiroagain Oh so we're neighbours too :)

Yep, in case of any hate we can raise this 90k for help.

Yep, close neighbors. I used to fly to Helsinki or Tampere on weekends :D

3 minutes ago, intrariver said:

Calculating it...If we were just 100+ shippers then we'd only reach 1k in a day, but we reached like 4k votes right away in under a day lol...that means there are AT LEAST 4 TIMES more than the 100 people what we thought (aka. 400 people) voting for Seungyeon in that award poll

And who knows how many inactuve shippers there are, you poeple who only lurk and don't vote post or do anythinc but just watch

Amazing! And this is just the beginning. Just looking at this, I'm sure there are lots more people lurking around. To lurkers, please don't be shy. Come out and introduce yourself. In delulu-land, all are welcomed haha.

But honestly, I do know of people who don't use soompi forum but are addicted to hwayugi and only use either IG or Twitter to show support for SeungYeon, so there's also that potential pool of supporters.

Voting mode:On!

10 minutes ago, missirina said:

Amazing! And this is just the beginning. Just looking at this, I'm sure there are lots more people lurking around. To lurkers, please don't be shy. Come out and introduce yourself. In delulu-land, all are welcomed haha.

But honestly, I do know of people who don't use soompi forum but are addicted to hwayugi and only use either IG or Twitter to show support for SeungYeon, so there's also that potential pool of supporters.

Voting mode:On!

We've come so far from the "We're just like 10 shippers only bhuhuhuuuu! :bawling:" days :lol:

I was seriously scared back then that almost noone would ship them :tongue:

7 minutes ago, ritausma said:

Ooooh, I think that there will be a big celebration in the group ahaha, we’ll go crazy there :lol: And yes, I’m sure that a lot of members will leave positive comments about our couple :heart: Especially admins, they are the ones who lead all the group and create special atmosphere  :blush:

I think there will definitely be a crazy celebration for all us shippers if and when they do announce (being really rational here with the 'if' but also hardcore delulu with the 'when' haha). But please don't let Uncle D catch them. Seems like they are watching, but I guess the general outlook for both of them are favorable so hopefully D will respect their privacy too.

The funny thing is, my heart skips a beat just while seeing OYS's name right next to LSG's name for March Movie Actor Brand Reputation ranking. Charming friend and coolest partner, definitely our ultimate power couple lol. Match made in heaven indeed *forgive me, I'm off to delulu-land again*

2 minutes ago, intrariver said:

We've come so far from the "We're just like 10 shippers only bhuhuhuuuu! :bawling:" days :lol:

I was seriously scared back then that almost noone would ship them :tongue:

Exactly! I remember those days, I was a lurker then actually. I've had soompi account for years but never joined any shipper forums (I had very rarely posted in any forums too actually) because I didn't think I would ever be so into any otp. But SeungYeon had truly won me over. By the library activation kiss I'm already waaay too deep. And the rest is history :heart:

I'm so so glad that I've found so many kindred spirits here. And it's really fun sharing thoughts like this because we are all in the same boat (or ship in this case :lol:). Now let's aim for the stars lol.

ps: We are close to 200 pages yeay. Shall we have a special event to celebrate? 

Hi guys! I did something!!! :grimace:

giphy.gif

I  created a new version of the video of 50 shades, including the scenes from ep 19 !!!!

I don't know if it's as good as the previous one, but take a look!! 

They have sooooo many kisses !!! :glasses:

*leaves slowly*

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, missirina said:

Exactly! I remember those days, I was a lurker then actually. I've had soompi account for years but never joined any shipper forums (I had very rarely posted in any forums too actually) because I didn't think I would ever be so into any otp. But SeungYeon had truly won me over. By the library activation kiss I'm already waaay too deep. And the rest is history :heart:

I'm so so glad that I've found so many kindred spirits here. And it's really fun sharing thoughts like this because we are all in the same boat (or ship in this case :lol:). Now let's aim for the stars lol.

ps: We are close to 200 pages yeay. Shall we have a special event to celebrate? 

Looking forward for the celebration... :wub::blush:... Goodnight @intrariver @missirina @ritausma @tiroagain.. 

20 minutes ago, klila said:

i created a new version of the video of 50 shades, including the scenes from ep 19 !!!!

I don't know if it's as good as the previous one, but take a look!! 

They have sooooo many kisses !!! :glasses:

*leaves slowly*

OMG!! i supposed to sleep but u keep me awake and alive.... :wub::D:ph34r:

thank u... :wub:

On 3/26/2018 at 2:03 PM, haymochi said:

@annie1234 thanks for this gif. It went directly into my phone right away B)

Geesh.. Control yous lips Seunggi yaaa...

these two keep puckering their lips on surprise kissing scenes :tongue: . Looks like they are used to kissing each other (behind the scene of course) that their lips naturally act according to their habit :rolleyes::tongue:

Natural reflex ftw. So satisfying B)

Oh my gawd @klila your vid is so amazingly done! Love the music, love the flow, and those rewinded scenes is really really good haha. Thank you very much. I was just about to go to sleep. Now I'm wide awake :wub: 

@Garriexuite me too can't sleep now haha. Saliva? I guess it's both of them lol. Have to exchange multivitamins and the evidence now one is glowing in love while the other is crazily passionately happy and hyper :lol:

1 hour ago, haymochi said:

Me too.. i'm still not able to watch any new drama (  maybe only after our otp announces their bug day .. and when is that lol? :bawling:)

i even bought AHC masks  yesterday.. geesh... talk about being a drama and fangirl victim :tongue:

I haven't been able to watch a new drama either...it's hard to love any new drama or even get interested in one:wacko:

Archived