[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

2 minutes ago, iloveknovela said:

Keep sharing it and I'll pay you with BIGGGGG HUGS.:heart:   

These lovely couple always makes my day!!!:blush:

vlvtBb0.gif

I'm here to repay all the smiles and laughters everyone here has been giving me while I was lurking afterall :wub:

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, haymochi said:

They are leading with 70% votes already .

It's just for fun but i wish the winner will get a prize such as the couple will get married for real or something  :tongue:

i will def make 1000 accounts to vote for 10,000 times a day 

If the prize for the winner is to get married in real life, count me in for 1000 accounts! 

18 minutes ago, ritausma said:

Good day everyone  :heart::blush: Ahah, this picture made me giggle, these two leaned closer to each other, while poor Cha Seung Won feels left out ahaha:lol:

Cretid to rose_atilia

*Rushing to CSW to make a heart sign with him* :heart: *as long as those two can have their own moment* 

1 hour ago, haymochi said:

Tsk tsk.. this two lovebirds have no respect for the elderly (very smexy elderly though)  <_<:tongue::tongue:

The elderly had his moments (he's been there) .... while these two are still creating theirs. :blush:   

His presence could be need there ... the best ever 503 shipper.... they will certainly respect his coaching? :grin:

6 minutes ago, madinked said:

Since we can’t quote pictures. The second picture, LSG was smiling so happily looking at OYS. Did she say anything that warrants that mega-watt smile?

I am curios too.Who knows what she said? If she said something,lol.

8 minutes ago, huhuhahahihi said:

You  can request the Sabu-nim at this website.     http://programs.sbs.co.kr/enter/2018house/boards/51415   

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OYS  IV:  I have many thoughts such as, ‘Will I be able to act out this character?’ ‘If I challenge myself, will I succeed?’ But my personality is, ‘Don’t regret not doing it, but regret after doing it.’ I can fail, but at least it was still a challenge.” 

LSG enlightenment  quote, Jibsabu ep. 9: 

We can request the Sabu-nim? :lol: I really want to request OYS as sabu-nim but the percentage of it will be 0.00000000001% though. Hahaha.. I opened the website and all the words are in Hangul. I'm dizzy now. :blink: and for write a request to them, we need to sign up for account. Seriously, if we really can request for Sabu-nim, in my mind, I want to see Lee Yong Dae (badminton player) as the master. Many people said he kinda looked like Seunggi. :lol::lol: (sorry it's a bit off topic) 

Aaawww they even have the same kind of thoughts. Match made in heaven indeed

16 minutes ago, madinked said:

Since we can’t quote pictures. The second picture, LSG was smiling so happily looking at OYS. Did she say anything that warrants that mega-watt smile?

10 minutes ago, muishami said:

I am interested too.Who knows what she said? If she said something,lol.

Hmm, I’m wondering as well, but there must be something that made him smile like a dork ahaha:lol: What is it LSG? You shine so bright next to OYS, don’t be so obvious  :tongue: Uh no, forget what I said, please continue being so obvious, we love seeing it :rolleyes::heart:

tumblr_p5zlbdzDX21sqz8a7o2_r3_400.gif

14 minutes ago, iloveknovela said:

:grin:   

Why are you defensive, Seunggi-yah????  Nobody asked you yet!!! :tongue:

To whom are making an appeal????  ..... You need a defense lawyer? :blush:

Really? He just blurted out without anyone asking him?

5 hours ago, haymochi said:

Gaah we're so obsessed 

i'm getting married next year and should be happy and busy

but deep in my mind. 

1 .  I would prefer if Seungyeon  can get married before me :lol:

2. My heart flutters more at them than looking at my wedding dress :tongue:

i seriously need to get a life !!!!!! Sorry dear fianceee for having to put up with crazy fangirl like me. :bawling:     (although i still wanna   switch you to nutjob monkey king too *kidding *) 

@haymochi congratulations! i'm so happy for you.. :D what if on the day of your marriage, dating/marriage news of SeungYeon couple will come out? haha.. that will be one the best gifts u can receive right? :lol:

How could LSG not fall To this beautiful yeojaa

Me as a girl even fall for her beauty. Imagine how proud her mom to her, already make me happy. I really want to know how OYS lil brother look like? Did he the male version of OYS? If yes then I will definitely fall for him lol

23 minutes ago, Hatchi Chay said:

@haymochi congratulations! i'm so happy for you.. :D what if on the day of your marriage, dating/marriage news of SeungYeon couple will come out? haha.. that will be one the best gifts u can receive right? :lol:

Thank u :wub:

i will def cry with happiness if that happens :bawling: 

*crazy fangirl detected right here *

1 hour ago, madinked said:

Really? He just blurted out without anyone asking him?

We have to watch that episode if he really said it without anyone asking.  :tongue:

Should that be the case then this Monkey is guilty as charge and caught off guard.. . :blush: 

I can imagine.....

LSG:  Chincha... annya! :cold_sweat:

OYS:  Speak to my lawyer!  :frown:

16 minutes ago, aqualy said:

People tend to explain things they don't need to when they have guilty conscious..

Are you feeling guilty for being excited about your female master, LSG ssi?

Haha exactly! I mean it's a show, and they are all men, so naturally they would be excited that it's a young attractive woman. But LSG is like, "Wow, finally a lady sabu-nim, wohooo.. Oh wait, I look too excited now, someone might get jealous. Let's tone it down.."

OYS, what have you done to our monkey. Lol

Archived