[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

Signs when you like someone. :lol: 

1. SHE/HE SMILES AND LAUGHS AROUND YOU—A LOT This may seem simple, but if a girl/guy likes you, being around you is likely to put her/his in a good mood. If she’s/he's always smiling when you talk to her/him, and if she/he laughs at even your dumbest and pun-heavy jokes, that’s a sign.

Credit: rose_atilia

2.SHE / HE DEVELOPS AN INTEREST IN YOUR INTERESTS

credit: seungyeon_couple 

Credit:rose_atilia
Credit: seungyeon_vietnam

3. SHE SAYS YOUR NAME...A LOT

If a girl likes you, she probably spends a lot of time thinking about you or talking to her friends about you. All that time results in your name being on the tip of her tongue. “[If a girl likes you] she says your name a lot when she talks to you

Credit: rose_atilia

4. SHE/HE ACTS DIFFERENTLY TOWARDS YOU THAN OTHER GUYS /GIRLS

The best way to tell if a girl/guy likes you is to compare how she/he treats other guys/girls with how she/he treats you. 

Credit:rose_atilia 

Our OTP expresses it all so even the tiniest hint cannot escape from the eyes of all seungyeon shippers. ( Daebak all have hawk eyes) :D

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, klila said:

I  created a new version of the video of 50 shades, including the scenes from ep 19 !!!!

I don't know if it's as good as the previous one, but take a look!! 

Woaaah it's amazing, my four thumbs up for you, i love it , wow. Their kiss indeed so many. Please share another video once you make it again.

15 hours ago, oddry01 said:

hmmm my delulu mind thinks that is probably their endearment call? "baby and cotton candy"?

Omo it could be, LSG call OYS baby and OYS call LSG cotton candy (somsatang) , omo cute hahaha

14 hours ago, annie1234 said:

I need to rewatch this scene again

Me too, need to pay extra attention to it haha

14 hours ago, taskdramafanatic said:
20 hours ago, DustyPixie said:

Just some fun facts. During their practice on confession scene, LSG was actually wearing a robe! I just realized that they might actually do the hug from behind scene followed by the confession.. It is the same black robe he posted on his IG. 

Yeah he posted it on his ig. I would like to think it was OYS who took those pics.:tongue::lol:

LSG :"Yeon-Seo-sshi can you please take a picture of me with your phone cause i didn't bring mine?" (The initial reason behind this is to make OYS has his picture on her phone)

OYS : "Ah of course" LSG start to pose (he was trying hard to look sexy handsome to make OYS fall for him )

*this is just delulu guys don't take it serious haha*

21 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

LSG was supposed to hold OYS's hand to prevent her from removing GGG, but, why were they holding hand?:tongue::tongue:

Ohhh, I didn't notice that before, thank you for pointing it out :tongue::heart: LSG, your body doesn't listen to you again? Hehe :D

Wuahhh .. today I'm spending my time to read hwayugi fan fiction by seikaasam and it's really good... Hopefully there's another season 2 with that script it's really good guys... And I'm amazed late in the morning I'm in page 180 and now it's already in 196.. you guys daebakkkk...:blush:

1 hour ago, yeonvely27 said:

Wuahhh .. today I'm spending my time to read hwayugi fan fiction by seikaasam and it's really good... Hopefully there's another season 2 with that script it's really good guys... And I'm amazed late in the morning I'm in page 180 and now it's already in 196.. you guys daebakkkk...:blush:

Ooh i'm a big fan of Seikasam and the original author  Ah-D... what a talented writer.. like i can really envision them in my mind..

that fanfic almost have 9mil viewers on the original website so i hope it will get even more popular to reach hwayugi attention. 

This thread  going to hit 200 pgs soon!! And we need another fmv from @klila to celebrate when it finally reaches the 200th 

22 minutes ago, taskdramafanatic said:
1 hour ago, annie1234 said:

LSG was supposed to hold OYS's hand to prevent her from removing GGG, but, why were they holding hand?:tongue::tongue:

I think we are coming to the conclusion that LSG has no control over himself around OYS.:lol:

Hahaha just like he said his body doesn't follow his mind hahahhaa, looks like heart take over body and doesn't even listen to what his mind said hahahaha

*We are moving fast and about to page 200, while in the few month ago, after two days only added one or two post the page move very very slow but now it otherwise, so happy 

41 minutes ago, yeonvely27 said:

Woww... Hwayugi fan fiction? Where can I read it chingguya?

23 minutes ago, dvrels said:

Hahaha just like he said his body doesn't follow his mind hahahhaa, looks like heart take over body and doesn't even listen to what his mind said hahahaha

*We are moving fast and about to page 200, while in the few month ago, after two days only added one or two post the page move very very slow but now it otherwise, so happy 

Haha you're right. I guess his heart rules over his mind and body. Facial expression, body movements, all turns lovey dovey when with OYS despite acting out a tense (GGG removal) or angry scene (ASN in JSM's body). 

I'm happy about the thread as well chinggu. So proud of everyone :)

4 minutes ago, huhuhahahihi said:

Leaked BTS Footage of Episode 19 Before Backhug!! 

Ahah, I'm sure LSG prepared himself before this back hug scene, making sure that his abs look good for his OYS :D:D:D Okay, my imagination went wild, stop me please!!!! 

Archived