[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, taskdramafanatic said:

I know that most people don't believe in zodiac and stuff and I myself always don't believe it but LSG is a Capricorn and OYS is a cancer and the compatibility of cancer and Capricorn is very high like 84% or something like that.  You can see how compatible these two zodiacs are. http://www.astrology-zodiac-signs.com/compatibility/cancer-capricorn/

I don't believe everything about Zodiac like  predictions but I  agree on most compatibility info since I  previously had a relationship with Capricorn, aside from my mother and sister and it is also true to me, personally.

OYS and I  are both cancer aside from the fact that we are both born June 22.  One reason why I  could almost see myself in her and she in me, personality and mindset wise.  I am aware how Capricorn behaves that is why I''ve previously pointed out in this thread that if they end up being married they will be a prudent couple.  

If we are going to connect the things that we've been analyzing here, we can almost conclude where this couple are heading right now in their relationship.  I once said that LSG may have been attracted not with OYS beauty but her personality.  Because I've been there too... I'm  used to hear people say how they  are drawn to me the same way that you guys were drawn to OYS now.  Her personality is very nurturing like a mother that any man who would notice and experience it will certainly fall for her.  She's not difficult to handle as long as she chooses to be one.:blush:

1 hour ago, taskdramafanatic said:

I know that most people don't believe in zodiac and stuff and I myself always don't believe it but LSG is a Capricorn and OYS is a cancer and the compatibility of cancer and Capricorn is very high like 84% or something like that.  You can see how compatible these two zodiacs are. http://www.astrology-zodiac-signs.com/compatibility/cancer-capricorn/

Oh, I'm sorry for the interference. I guess Asians more believe in compability by Chinese  horoscope (they are both 1987 if I'm not mistaken) and Korean believe in compability by blood type. If you want, you can check it too, it's really interesting. I did it with my past ship.
Sorry once again.

Have you guys heard anything about OYS or LSG's next drama projects?:wub::wub: I cannot wait to watch their coming performance (even if they are acting separately in different dramaxd)

According to OYS's past records, she's taking one TV drama one year /_\ I hope I dont have to wait until the end of the year to see her on screen/_\ miss them sooo much!!!

reading this thread, watching 503 fanfic, listening to the OSTs is the most relaxing and enjoyable moment after a day of lessons and works:wub::wub: 

2 hours ago, annie1234 said:

I read the link you shared and now I am in heaven

:heart::heart::heart:

Yeah I suddenly thought to check theirs kinda like an experiment and when I read it

I was like wow this says they are pretty much match made in heaven. So I decided to share it here.:wub: because even though this may always not be true there is a small possibility that it could be...:lol: the first part of the article to though *their sexual and intimacy capability is 100% though* okay being wayyyyy toooooo perverted now excuse me :tongue: but hey we have all watched episode 18

On 3/25/2018 at 5:41 AM, ritausma said:

I know hehe :tongue: We are both from Russian website, including Tiroagain (something similar to Facebook, but it’s a Russian version). There are a lot of groups dedicated to Kdramas and we met in one of them. We were actually the craziest fans of Hwayugi there and called it Hwayugimania (we were watching Hwayugi stream all together in the group, can you imagine that???):D There are 90k members in the group and the majority supports LSG and OYS couple   :heart: So just know guys that there are a lot of supporters from Russia :blush:

WOW!!!

3 minutes ago, sewladilike said:

WOW!!!

Yes, this is how it is :) Hwayugi was very popular in Russia, I think there wasn't any other drama which drove so many people crazy like Hwayugi did (there were of course very popular dramas before, but Hwayugi was the only one who made so many people waiting for each episode and watch the stream without translation):D And yes, a lot of people ship our lovely couple and hope to hear good news someday :wub:

5 minutes ago, ritausma said:

Yes, this is how it is :) Hwayugi was very popular in Russia, I think there wasn't any other drama which drove so many people crazy like Hwayugi did (there were of course very popular dramas before, but Hwayugi was the only one who made so many people waiting for each episode and watch the stream without translation):D And yes, a lot of people ship our lovely couple and hope to hear good news someday :wub:

Our otp is very popular here. :)

Like SSC couple after DOTS ended.

While waiting for our 200 page mark here’s the two most view video of hwayugi in YouTube, it is the best EP’s of our lovely SeungYeon couple too. 

second clip has 800k+  views, I guess those who watched it also seen the strong attraction between LSG & OYS. 

14 minutes ago, happydoll3 said:

Omg you guys kill me :D:D We’re stepping into unknown territory with the horoscope LMFAO clearly we are slightly deprived of new info at this time hahahahahha 

I concur we need more information on our OTP and more clues and more materials to analyse. We are deprived of our OTP.:D

Archived