[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, taskdramafanatic said:

I know that most people don't believe in zodiac and stuff and I myself always don't believe it but LSG is a Capricorn and OYS is a cancer and the compatibility of cancer and Capricorn is very high like 84% or something like that.  You can see how compatible these two zodiacs are. http://www.astrology-zodiac-signs.com/compatibility/cancer-capricorn/

Woaaah.....

i never care about zodiacs  and don't believe in horoscopes reading... they are nonsense to me but why this description fit them so perfectly??? :astonished:

The astrological approach would be very interesting to analyze, but imo someone would have to take into consideration their natal charts, because we're not just our Sun, there are more planets. For example Moon & Venus are very indicative about our love life.

Edit: Isn't Oh Yeon-Seo a Gemini?

On 2018-03-25 at 1:41 PM, ritausma said:

I know hehe :tongue: We are both from Russian website, including Tiroagain (something similar to Facebook, but it’s a Russian version). There are a lot of groups dedicated to Kdramas and we met in one of them. We were actually the craziest fans of Hwayugi there and called it Hwayugimania (we were watching Hwayugi stream all together in the group, can you imagine that???):D There are 90k members in the group and the majority supports LSG and OYS couple   :heart: So just know guys that there are a lot of supporters from Russia :blush:

Haven't caught up with the latest 20 or so pages yet but dropping off this here. so we can all continue to vote:

Let's all vote the maximum 10 votes/day !

INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO VOTE for LEE SEUNG GI & OH YEON SEO as BEST KDRAMA COUPLE 2018:

@ritausma Wow 90k members that's alot!   

Could you please ask those members to help vote for uri Seungueon couple as best couple in the above award?

Especially on the later rounds when the most popular pairings go head to head, we could use all the votes :)

46 minutes ago, cidrian said:

The astrological approach would be very interesting to analyze, but imo someone would have to take into consideration their natal charts, because we're not just our Sun, there are more planets. For example Moon & Venus are very indicative about our love life.

Edit: Isn't Oh Yeon-Seo a Gemini?

If someone knows their birth time, we could have very accurate natal charts, with houses and aspects.

46 minutes ago, intrariver said:

Wow 90k members that's alot!   

Could you please ask those members to help vote for uri Seungueon couple as best couple in the above award?

Especially on the later rounds when the most popular pairings go head to head, we could use all the votes :)

I would gladly do that, but unfortunately all links to other websites are forbidden in that group :cry: Only admins can share some links, but even they do it rarely....and only for kdramas episodes....Although I’ll try to mention about the vote when there will be new post about our couple (in the group), so that people would know about it :blush:

3 hours ago, gf sherry said:
Caption said: Anyone else going through hwayugi withdrawal? #SepAx. Until now I’m not watching new drama.  

Me too.. i'm still not able to watch any new drama (  maybe only after our otp announces their big day .. and when is that lol? :bawling:)

i even bought AHC masks  yesterday.. geesh... talk about being a drama and fangirl victim :tongue:

26 minutes ago, ritausma said:

I would gladly do that, but unfortunately all links to other websites are forbidden in that group :cry: Only admins can share some links, but even they do it rarely....and only for kdramas episodes....Although I’ll try to mention about the vote when there will be new post about our couple (in the group), so that people would know about it :blush:

Is it possible/allowed to share pictures in that group then? 

You could screenshot the link and share that screenshot, that way they could see where to go vote

or if you can't even do that, you can always mention that the user seungyeon_4ever on Instagram has a link to go vote in one of their posts

Spoiler

Oh and hello neighbour, I'm from Finland :wink:

(grew up in Sweden though and thus have more of an emotional attachment to Sweden/consider myself more swedish)

@annie1234 thanks for this gif. It went directly into my phone right away B)

02afd3b0d3dd0127d401978a3842d64e0ed6d226

Geesh.. Control yous lips Seunggi yaaa...

these two keep puckering their lips on surprise kissing scenes :tongue: . Looks like they are used to kissing each other (behind the scene of course) that their lips naturally act according to their habit :rolleyes::tongue:

20 minutes ago, intrariver said:

Is it possible/allowed to share pictures in that group then? 

You could screenshot the link and share that screenshot, that way they could see where to go vote

or if you can't even do that, you can always mention that the user seungyeon_4ever on Instagram has a link to go vote in one of their posts

Reveal hidden contents

Oh and hello neighbour, I'm from Finland :wink:

(grew up in Sweden though and thus have more of an emotional attachment to Sweden/consider myself more swedish)

Yes, I’ll make a screenshot, that’s allowed to do :blush: 

Oh, so we’re neighbors! I’ve never been to Finland, but I was in Sweden, in Stockholm to be more precise ^_^ 

Spoiler

I live in Latvia, Riga, although my native language is Russian :) So I’m also more emotionally attached to other country (Russia)  :blush:

@ritausma

Excellent! Really great for the later harder rounds, allthough I'm already very surprised over how many votes uri OTP here has gained, didn't know they had so many fans! 100+ or so sent PMs about the EP but who knows how many lurkers there are here, since you can only vote 10 times per day per user (and uri OTP has now about 7000 votes) & the 800k views on that OTP bed scene clip;.... that means there must be many more shippers than we know :D

That explains why where always logged in here around the same time :wink: While for others it may be time to sleep.

Nice. So we have the emotionally attached to another country in common then too :)

@intrariver Yes, I think there are a lot more SeungYeon supporters than we think ^_^ I hope that our lovely couple will win :wub: and of course I’ll mention about voting in the group heheB)

We have a lot of members in this thread and everyone has different time zone :D As someone has already said, it’s like we have two shifts here - day shift and night shift, so we change one another :lol: 

It’s so nice to know that we have something in common! Ah, I’m happy that I’m here with all of you chingus :blush::heart: Please lurkers, don’t hesitate to join us, you won’t regret! It’s so much fun :)

11 minutes ago, intrariver said:

@ritausma

Excellent! Really great for the later harder rounds, allthough I'm already very surprised over how many votes uri OTP here has gained, didn't know they had so many fans! 100+ or so sent PMs about the EP but who knows how many lurkers there are here, since you can only vote 10 times per day per user (and uri OTP has now about 7000 votes) & the 800k views on that OTP bed scene clip;.... that means there must be many more shippers than we know :D

That explains why where always logged in here around the same time :wink: While for others it may be time to sleep.

Nice. So we have the emotionally attached to another country in common then too :)

Wow that's amazing! So regarding the voting, this is the first round isn't it? So the final round will be around May? Really hope our couple will go through till the end :) I'm so glad they are receiving so much love from all over the world.

Archived