[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

9 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

This could be the situation for them as well. LSG and OYS won't drop the honorifics because they know that they won't be only "just friend" :D

Aaaah this must be the reason.

i remember OYS and Joowon dropping honorifics as soon as they met .. :rolleyes:

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Annyeong Chingus! I'm a newbie to this thread. I've watched a lot of LSG's projects and I must say I saw a different LSG in Hwayugi. Acting wise, he was very brilliant in this project and his pairing with OYS unleashed a different aura/charisma in him that I haven't seen previously. I believe this was the best chemistry he ever had with his co-star (undeniably). 

At first I am restraining myself to get into this shipping thread as I have to watch LSG and OYS scenes several times to validate that what I saw in them was not just mere acting but attraction to each other. I'm looking for proofs to think rationally rather than just feed on my delulu mind. And I guess I found those proofs so here I am today happily lurking with you guys

Just finished watching MITH properly with subtitle. When they were talking about Seunggi's "dark past" that involving him dancing, he said that most of the time, his mind and his body don't in sync. :D:D:D We all know that Seunggi's body reaction always betraying what's in his mind right? :tongue::tongue:02afd3b0d3dd0127d401978a3842d64e0ed6d226

his mind : this is a surprise kiss so stand still and pretend to not expecting anything

his body : okay I'm ready to act surprised *puckered his lips to kiss her back* :tongue::tongue:

Sorry for all the tears these gifs might shed later, but I really want to acknowledge their acting here because I felt so much emotions and these scenes are what convinced me that they might be in love with each other. 

35P7pUd.gif

JlKprMV.gif

yjcBhE6.gif

I feel like they are crying not as samjang and oh gong, but as yeon seo and seung gi. Look at the way he touches her face, it looks so gentle like he's stroking something so precious and delicate. It felt like yeon seo is telling seung gi that she leaving the country for a few years and seung gi is really devastated that he can't hold her anytime soon.

Part of me wants to believe that their acting has improved, and part of me wants to believe that they are portraying real emotions here. 

Either way, I'm so thankful that they are cast together in this drama, or else most of us wouldn't be here smiling and laughing to ourselves in the public. 

38 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

Because his body betraying his mind :tongue::tongue::tongue:

it's looks like he's reminding himself that it should look like he's surprise but his lips can't follow what his minds want.:D ( he has an honest lips)

He did looks surprise but just above the lips hahaha.

LSG: LIPS listen to MIND :D

step0001.jpg

I know that most people don't believe in zodiac and stuff and I myself always don't believe it but LSG is a Capricorn and OYS is a cancer and the compatibility of cancer and Capricorn is very high like 84% or something like that.  You can see how compatible these two zodiacs are. http://www.astrology-zodiac-signs.com/compatibility/cancer-capricorn/

41 minutes ago, taskdramafanatic said:

I know that most people don't believe in zodiac and stuff and I myself always don't believe it but LSG is a Capricorn and OYS is a cancer and the compatibility of cancer and Capricorn is very high like 84% or something like that.  You can see how compatible these two zodiacs are. http://www.astrology-zodiac-signs.com/compatibility/cancer-capricorn/

I read the link you shared and now I am in heaven

Cancer and Capricorn are opposing signs and there is a strong attraction between them. When they get together, a passion awakens and they both become perfect lovers for one another

their emotions often run wild as soon as they lay eyes on each other. In time, they will both fight for security and stability of their relationship, and although it might be hard for them to reconcile these primal emotional differences, they will in most cases simply – find a way.

Cancer and Capricorn are usually bound to relive the love story of someone who lived before their time. This deeply seeded need to mend what is broken in our family tree is something we all carry within, but these Sun signs are predestined to handle karmic debts and residue emotions from their families. They will have to deal with problems first if they want to be free of the past, and only after they have repaid what needed to be repaid, will they be able to truly choose one another. In most cases this is a once in a lifetime love for both partners, and they will probably choose each other without a doubt.

:heart::heart::heart:

Archived