[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, klila said:

Hi guys! I did something!!! :grimace:

I  created a new version of the video of 50 shades, including the scenes from ep 19 !!!!

I don't know if it's as good as the previous one, but take a look!! 

They have sooooo many kisses !!! :glasses:

*leaves slowly*

Okay we legitimately need to give you an award for making this video. Wow, standing ovation to you my friend. The editing of the scenes that you rewind just perfect. Let's give you the best video editor of Seungyeon couple for making this brilliant video. You are awesome.:D

36 minutes ago, Garriexuite said:

@Jennylyn Dacutanan@missirina i think @klila Give us multivitamins to stay awake... :blush::lol:

I tried to watch 1 drama in between episodes i stop and listened to hwayugi OST.. 

:D

I feel ya, whenever my sister drags me to watch any drama I literally bring up Hwayugi in the middle of watching it and be like SOG would do this MW would do that the chemistry between the leads of this drama is nothing compared to SOG and JSM chemistry.

To those of you who read my fanfiction I've updated a new chapter feel free to read it if you want.

Ooow i'm at work and giggling like crazy

That mv is awesome!! The rewinding scene makes it even hotter...

reminder from me:

download it asap guys.. don't come asking me for it later  *kidding* :tongue: cos i already saved it in my phone even before clicking the play button 

*very proud crazy shipper*B)

23 hours ago, klila said:

Hi guys! I did something!!! :grimace:

I  created a new version of the video of 50 shades, including the scenes from ep 19 !!!!

I don't know if it's as good as the previous one, but take a look!! 

They have sooooo many kisses !!! :glasses:

*leaves slowly*

Wake up n saw this....ok, I don't need any breakfast. *gulp :wub:

3 hours ago, haymochi said:

Me too.. i'm still not able to watch any new drama (  maybe only after our otp announces their big day .. and when is that lol? :bawling:)

i even bought AHC masks  yesterday.. geesh... talk about being a drama and fangirl victim :tongue:

Yeah me too... I keep my heart only for hwayugi, still not able to watch another drama :bawling:. Even though I have maybe more than 10 dramas in my list to watch, but now i feel like not interesting anymore with them :lol:

13 minutes ago, aqualy said:

Wake up n saw this....ok, I don't need any breakfast. *gulp :wub:

Who needs breakfast?what is food? what is hunger? :tongue:

i feel like hwayugi and seungyeon have  made me lose weight without the need for dieting .. :DB).. good job. 

Hi!

I'm a silent lurker from Indonesia.

I knew about this thread since its first release and keep reading your comments silently..

I always open this thread every morning and happy that you all still on fire though the ending we got.

Btw, I only can watch it until ep 19, still can't watch ep 20 although I already download it once it available..

Keep the thread on fire, guys!

Happy to meet you here.. ^^

13 minutes ago, jojojouna180415 said:

Hi!

I knew about this thread since its first release and keep reading your comments silently..

I always open this thread every morning and happy that you all still on fire though the ending we got.

Btw, I only can watch it until ep 19, still can't watch ep 20 although I already download it once it available..

Hi, I am from Indonesia too..nice to have u here...I am lurker since day 1 they created this thread but only made account recently. Because I couldn't hold  myself anymore.I fell so hard for this couple. Never Imagine I will be in this situation before, but here I am!! Haha...

15 minutes ago, haymochi said:

Who needs breakfast?what is food? what is hunger? :tongue:

i feel like hwayugi and seungyeon have  made me lose weight without the need for dieting .. :DB).. good job. 

Trueeee...503 diet. LOL

20 hours ago, klila said:

Thank you guys! *group hug* love this thread!! :blush:

my pleasure making this video, and would love to make some more, I thoroughly enjoyed it !!!

let's reach 200!!!

* group hug...we'll always waiting for your creations...♡♡♡

11 hours ago, aqualy said:

I bet he don't mind at all...LOL

I think kiss scene may needs lots of retakes hahaa

SJG in DOTS  said he had more than 10 NGs for the wine scene since he was too nervousxd

So I guess for our OTP,  given that they already had many many kiss scene... :wub:

9 minutes ago, majoyce said:

I think kiss scene may needs lots of retakes hahaa

SJG in DOTS  said he had more than 10 NGs for the wine scene since he was too nervousxd

So I guess for our OTP,  given that they already had many many kiss scene... :wub:

Or maybe they didn't do lots of retakes because they are used to it. They have been practicing *off screen* :tongue::tongue:

After Hwayugi, I could never watch another romantic comedy k-drama so I'm just sticking to detective/action  korean series now. Haha. I don't think I can get any satisfaction from watching romantic series after Hwayugi. I just know deep in my heart that nothing will compare to LSG/OYS on-screen kisses and sizzling  chemistry. :wink:

28 minutes ago, aqualy said:

Hi, I am from Indonesia too..nice to have u here...I am lurker since day 1 they created this thread but only made account recently. Because I couldn't hold  myself anymore.I fell so hard for this couple. Never Imagine I will be in this situation before, but here I am!! Haha...

Trueeee...503 diet. LOL

Lmao.. so we do have another term coming out from this couple??

"503 diet" :D:D:D 503 who can make you forget about hunger and food. You will feel full by just looking at them :lol:

Just some fun facts. During their practice on confession scene, LSG was actually wearing a robe! I just realized that they might actually do the hug from behind scene followed by the confession.. It is the same black robe he posted on his IG. 

44 minutes ago, jojojouna180415 said:

Hi!

Oh hi there. We're from same country xixixixixixi

Archived