[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, missirina said:

Haha exactly! I mean it's a show, and they are all men, so naturally they would be excited that it's a young attractive woman. But LSG is like, "Wow, finally a lady sabu-nim, wohooo.. Oh wait, I look too excited now, someone might get jealous. Let's tone it down.."

OYS, what have you done to our monkey. Lol

Seriously it’s strange.He talked about “kissing” and “marriage” without hesitation before.:wink:

6 minutes ago, muishami said:

@haymochi awww congrats to u!❤️ My wedding will be in this September, haha.

Maybe our otp will follow our steps.:lol:

@muishami congratulation to you too! so many people are getting married :wub:  hope our otp will announce it soon :tongue:

Lee-Seung-Gi-And-Oh-Yeon-Seo.jpg

5 hours ago, haymochi said:

Gaah we're so obsessed 

i'm getting married next year and should be happy and busy

but deep in my mind. 

1 .  I would prefer if Seungyeon  can get married before me :lol:

2. My heart flutters more at them than looking at my wedding dress :tongue:

i seriously need to get a life !!!!!! Sorry dear fianceee for having to put up with crazy fangirl like me. :bawling:     (although i still wanna   switch you to nutjob monkey king too *kidding *) 

Chinguyaaa congratulations. Wish you all the best ❤️

It will be interesting if at the end, LSG-OYS getting married at the same day as your wedding day , double happiness ❤️

44 minutes ago, dvrels said:

How could LSG not fall To this beautiful yeojaa

Me as a girl even fall for her beauty. Imagine how proud her mom to her, already make me happy. I really want to know how OYS lil brother look like? Did he the male version of OYS? If yes then I will definitely fall for him lol

She def won't show her family members since her family received some cursings from haters during her hardest time

I remember her talking about her bro betrayal once  :D. When CBM was airing along with DOTS, she said her bro didn't even know she was in a new drama and even ended up his date early to catch on the latest ep of DOTS lol 

6 hours ago, aqualy said:

Add up conversation:

OYS: do you mind if my movie do better than yours?  ( pursing her lips)

LSG: its ok , saranghanika 

He keep stroking her hair..

OYS : (gasp!) Oh! I late for CITT meet n greet ..T_T

And then she quickly gets up to get ready for her meet and greet but turns around and hugs him from behind and say....

OYS: I'll be back 

(And LSG can't handle her cuteness.)

Congratulations @haymochi and @muishami. Hope your mojo rubs off on our OTP too. :wink::lol:

BTW I am in awe of LSG, the guy is not at all self conscious! I am so jealous because as an introvert, I am painfully shy. :lol:

The dance though. :lol: Someone was very energetic during the filming due to all the kissing and NG's that helped get him more kisses. :lol:Not to mention, he got to show off his 6 packs to a certain someone. :wink:

1 minute ago, huhuhahahihi said:

It's understandable for OYS  since she's a few months younger  but why SG still call her "Yeon Seo-ssi"?  It's up to him tbh.

Take this for example from delulu POV :D

It's understandable for OYS  since she's a few months younger  but why SG still call her "Yeon Seo-ssi"?  It's up to him tbh.

This could be the situation for them as well. LSG and OYS won't drop the honorifics because they know that they won't be only "just friend" :D

6 minutes ago, huhuhahahihi said:

4 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

This could be the situation for them as well. LSG and OYS won't drop the honorifics because they know that they won't be only "just friend" :D

Ahah, this really may be the reason why they don't drop hororifics :lol: "Just friends" don't look at each other like that at presscon and don't mention kissing scenes as favorite ones :tongue::heart:

Archived