[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

OMG Sorry is it really inappropriate for me to mentioned about that shoes here? 

I am new here so I am not clear about what can or cannot be mentioned here sorry

I don't intend to bring up arguments/_\ I support oppa and unnie whatever their choices are

Should I delete that comment? 

I am so so so sorry

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, madinked said:

In all fairness, one of the posters just merely mentioned that both LSG and his ex wore the same shoes and others just chimed in with their take on that. We didn’t even say anything bad about his ex and his relationship. 

Thats unacceptable?

"stick to your discussions about Lee Seung Gi AND Oh Yeon Seo. Do NOT go into other threads just to come back here to discuss them"

Is what you did. I don't think that's hard to understand is it?

muishami lol, think you're the one who needs to get a life, along with your fellow cyber-friends.  

Why is that  user keep getting angry and throwing tantrum here... :bawling:

don't take shipping to such extent please.. just do it for fun. I love the shoes and i'm asking because i really want to buy one but that brand isn't available in Australia.  

I'm a brand addict.. i even bought the Balenciaga one that yeon seo wore on hwayugi wrap up party (rip my salary)

stop spying on this thread if you hate it so much. It's not good for your health... let's just have fun and be in peace okay haha 

4 minutes ago, incoty said:

"stick to your discussions about Lee Seung Gi AND Oh Yeon Seo. Do NOT go into other threads just to come back here to discuss them"

muishami lol, think you're the one who needs to get a life, along with your fellow cyber-friends.  

We didn’t discuss behaviours nor went in depth of what might be. 

The poster just made an observation. She was honest enough to say she observed from another thread. Otherwise, it’s an innocent thing she found out. And again, no we didn’t discuss the matter in depth. We just kinda assure her. 

9 minutes ago, incoty said:

Why are you here??? Why are you bash everyone here? 

Nothing better to do? Ship your ship and leave us alone.

8 minutes ago, incoty said:

I have already deleted the comment if this is what you want

I am truly sorry if my innocent and careless comment provoked you 

Please stop arguing in this thread

1 minute ago, madinked said:

We didn’t discuss behaviours nor went in depth of what might be. 

The poster just made an observation. She was honest enough to say she observed from another thread. Otherwise, it’s an innocent thing she found out. And again, no we didn’t discuss the matter in depth. We just kinda assure her. 

Now i know what @YourHighness . means. It's kinda scary...

i mean we are just having fun? Discussing lightly about shoes not even mentioning anyyyyy name at all... 

I really want the shoes though, is it available online? Cos last time i checked it's sold out really quickly... 

Just now, majoyce said:

I have already deleted the comment if this is what you want

I am truly sorry if my innocent and careless comment provoked you 

Please stop arguing in this thread

Don't worry about it..  :)

who would have thought someone could be lurking on this thread to get angry? 

some people can be super sensitive and take shipping so personally 

Let's just do what we usually do as "cyber friends" .. just have fun , being delulu, and joke around :lol:

2 minutes ago, haymochi said:

Now i know what @YourHighness . means. It's kinda scary...

i mean we are just having fun? Discussing lightly about shoes not even mentioning anyyyyy name at all... 

I really want the shoes though, is it available online? Cos last time i checked it's sold out really quickly... 

Yes...@YourHighness is very thoughtful. Hopefully everyone can understand why we don't discuss such important thing of our ship  in open thread.

9 minutes ago, haymochi said:

Why is that  user keep getting angry and throwing tantrum here... :bawling:

don't take shipping to such extent please.. just do it for fun. I love the shoes and i'm asking because i really want to buy one but that brand isn't available in Australia.  

I'm a brand addict.. i even bought the Balenciaga one that yeon seo wore on hwayugi wrap up party (rip my salary)

stop spying on this thread if you hate it so much

Woah,, we’re just here to enjoy our ship.. i don’t see any malicious take on one of the comments.. why throw a fit in such a happy environment here? :( 

Chingus, lets stay calm and love SeungYeon :wub:

Archived