[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

17 minutes ago, aegyoppa said:

i re-watched this video yesterday after finished MITH ep.10. LSG said if there's a girl he like in the gym, he would do some extras moves just to brag in front of her.

during the first scrip reading, i think he wanted to impress OYS. he did it seriously and always glance  to OYS . my delulu mind said he already attracted to her since that dat

That's what I thought..actually the moment he glanced at her in min 3:02-3:03 in full vid is the one triggered my suspicion. And I think she awared of the guy in front of her keep glancing at her. Because in e few seconds after that she read her script but try not to look at him..n she's little but shy in there. But she look at lee han joo when she read her scene with him...

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, dvrels said:

Rewatching this scene again, and my mind ask me, did LSG-OYS also being like this too in real life?

I'm glad you brought this up.

Actually I've been thinking for a while now among similar lines.

Think about it....LSG & OYS got to have the most awkward costar situation of them all to have real feelings in!!  Not only liking your costar but having an unusually high amount of kiss&bed scenes and  scenes more intimate than with any previous costar; & someone on Twitter pointed out how SOG&JSM had handholding, I love you and kissing by ep 2 already lols; SOG/LSG saying I LOVE YOU/You're pretty in EVERY EPISODE....BUT THE MOST AWKWARD PART their character's whole storyline is basically about whether their Love IS REAL OR NOT, which is EXACTLY what the actors would also be going through at the same time BTS !!!  

#AwkwardnessOverload

Makes me think in the scene you posted, "OMOOO OYS must've been tortured for REAL when LSG said the line "sog SINCERELY loves the jsm" :astonished: to her and JSM was supposed to be doubting/tortured about if he really loved her for real or not, especially since sog/lsg used the word SINCERELY there too

I've noticed from other shows when actors weren't just acting and their REAL FEELINGS about what was said/happened in a scene shone through :

EXAMPLE 1

- In a western show an actor was leaving the show and during his last scene with an actress her line was about saying goodbye to the character who was going on a trip; but the way she said it and looked so intensely and directly at the actor it was easy to tell she was also saying goodbye to the actor through that scene.

She said something along the lines of "Thank you for all this time, I'm truly grateful and goodbye" and it was her being grateful to this older actor as well (and not just her character) because he had been a bit of a mentor to her. The actress also talked about being grateful to him in an interview, so it was very easy to tell she was saying it to the actor in that scene sincerely as herself and not just acting. Other actors also did similar sincere goodbyes in scenes with the leaving actor.

EXAMPLE 2

Another example of an actor's real feelings about what is said/happens in a scene can be found in the Korean drama Nine Times Time Travel. The lead actor has a scene in which he is talking about COSTARS WHO FALL IN LOVE FOR REAL. The actor had actually been through this situation for real himself before that (falling in love with costar situation) so he had a personal opinion about it because he had personal experince about it. In the scene the character said "YEAH, IT'S UNDERSTANDABLE THAT COSTARS CAN START TO LIKE EACH OTHER, SINCE THEY CAN GET TOO INTO THEIR ROLES AND CONFUSE THEMSELVES" and the character is supposed to say it in a casual, nochalant way but from his face and EYES(& maybe even voice I cant remember it was long ago that I watched it) you can see that the actor is actually VERY ANGRY about having to say such an ignorant line. As if "ONLY GETTING TOO INTO THEIR ROLES" was the only possibility you know and not that the actors could possible you know ACTUALLY LIKE EACH OTHER FOR REAL lmao. The actor was seriously angry about how ignorant the writer's line was and it was VERY OBVIOUS.

....So now I'm wondering which Hwayugi scenes to look for this OVERT SINCERITY. 

Kiss/bed/skinship scenes, I love you scenes, She is/you are pretty scenes, Is this love real scenes, jealousy scenes, I will protect you scene hmmm..what else people?  

5 hours ago, annie1234 said:

Hahaha she is definitely one of the victim of LSG's army talk. I think someone in twitter tweeted a part of the interview that LSG talked a lot about army in the beginning and start to talk less about it because of movie and hard schedule. She's admiring his passion for acting, his energy and stamina :tongue::tongue: and wondering how can he do all of that. I don't know the source article because I just saw it in twitter. Maybe it's the same article as yours. :)

hahahaha speaking of his army talk, there's this scene from ep 2 where he goes on and on about army, which I think was intentionally added in since he talked about it so much :D

HZvZY3i.gif

Jin Seom Mi's annoyance afterwards is probably everyone on set hahahaha (and ysh)

MbV0EDU.gif

bNoUVR0.gif

Rewatching this scene made me laugh so hard thinking how seom mi can't go to the army because she needs to raise his children hahahaha

21 minutes ago, aqualy said:

Don't worry LSG ssi..we are perfectly accepted that scene. We really are, even more than that we'll gladly accept it...:D:wub:

Excuse you who isn't ready to accept ?

don't you see the amount of views that scene got on Naver  and  tvn offical youtube account??

People on Naver are even bowing and sending flowers to Hong sisters lol.

18 minutes ago, oddry01 said:

should you look like this while reading??? <3

Image result for hwayugi script reading

My delulu mind was he wants to show off too much to his coolest partner but my rational mind want to say that he is just a very passionate actor :tongue:

41 minutes ago, elabanana said:

Check out @SuperCharotera’s Tweet:

She's really pretty chingus :flushed: 

(I hated all those comments— like "she did plastic surgery from head to foot" <_< and I was like.. oh come on haters) 

Ps the monkey is so lucky. He he~

Ps or no ps.. i don't care lmao

And haters always gonna be haters 

3 minutes ago, haymochi said:

don't you see the amount of views that scene got on Naver  and  tvn offical youtube account??

My delulu mind was he wants to show off too much to his coolest partner but my rational mind want to say that he is just a very passionate actor :tongue:

hahaha, too passionate I must say, haven't seen this kind of passion though to some of the veteran actors while reading their script. To read his script in advance so he can express it with too much emotion while looking at the recipient of the dialogue :tongue:

In what world was the bed scene intense? LMAO

Those viewers who can’t accept a different LSG image can speak for themselves :grimace:

... I mean sure he’s the nation’s golden boy but he’s an actor hello??? but yeah more people liked it than not so i’m sure people are more than ready to accept haha.

26 minutes ago, kopikosong said:

hahahaha speaking of his army talk, there's this scene from ep 2 where he goes on and on about army, which I think was intentionally added in since he talked about it so much :D

Jin Seom Mi's annoyance afterwards is probably everyone on set hahahaha (and ysh)

Rewatching this scene made me laugh so hard thinking how seom mi can't go to the army because she needs to raise his children hahahaha

OYS's reaction fits perfectly with MITH casts. She should join them to be 5th member. :D

38 minutes ago, aqualy said:
Don't worry LSG ssi..we are perfectly accepted that scene. We really are, even more than that we'll gladly accept it...:D:wub:

Lee Seung Gi, in interview, not mentioning Hwayugi much, but, once he talked about it, 

"I like 2 scenes with JSM and one of them is kissing scene" "actually, all the kissing scene with OYS are memorable" "she is so natural actress (sure, she kissed you back naturally :D)" "heeey, don't forget, we also have intense bed scene for you ^_^" This monkey...

12 minutes ago, muishami said:

@kopikosong LMAO. :lol:

Does SOG went to army too? 

hahaha omg now that you mentioned it, how did that monkey know so much about army. 

Is he trying to bait seon mi into the army, so that she can call his name when she is in danger. Now he will have an excuse to enlist again :lol:

2 minutes ago, butterflyeffect said:

In what world was the bed scene intense? LMAO

Those viewers who can’t accept a different LSG image can speak for themselves :grimace:

... I mean sure he’s the nation’s golden boy but he’s an actor hello??? but yeah more people liked it than not so i’m sure people are more than ready to accept haha.

Exactly...

1 minute ago, kopikosong said:

hahaha omg now that you mentioned it, how did that monkey know so much about army. 

Seriously it’s so strange :lol:

On 24/3/2018 at 3:16 AM, YourHighness . said:

Also:

Too bad he maintained his balance. Imagine if he had just fallen on top of her. :tongue::innocent:

Sorry to return this topic since I lost from page 151, this thread moves so fast :lol:

I'm a bit ashamed to talk about this here but I think it's no matter if he had fallen. Because of the scene that SOG-ASY were in bed, it's seems like LSG laid on top of OYS while kissing her (1:25). Actually, we din't know how it be done in BTS. And, is that a normal thing in a Kdrama? B)

2 minutes ago, haneybee87@gmail.com said:

https://www.soompi.com/2018/03/23/lee-seung-gi-talks-viewers-reaction-bedroom-scene-hwayugi/

Seems that he realize some people can’t accept him doing bedroomscene in hwayugi..hehe.. 

Me: i'm very accepting of you to do that kind of scene since you are an actor and you are in your. 30s  (but only with Yeon Seo-ssi <------sorry sawry :tongue:

24 minutes ago, haymochi said:

Ha ha ha LSGssi come on now!

But I think he's worried about SOME fans (my oppa fans/shippers of another/haters etc.) hating those scenes and thus also will hate on his relationship later on

So I think this means he's worried about it alot in advance now :cry:

1 minute ago, haymochi said:

Me: i'm very accepting of you to do that kind of scene since you are an actor and you are in your. 30s  (but only with Yeon Seo-ssi <------sorry sawry :tongue:

I thought about this too now.

Maybe he had enough with YOS. He doesn’t want someone to get jealous in the future :wink:

Archived