[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello. I'm new here, but I follow the topic from the beginning of March.
Revisiting Hwayuki, I noticed that every time OYS hugs the LSG, it shudders and holds its breath for a moment. Is this my delulu or is it really?
In ep5, when SOG takes out GSM from the film, he smiles, although in the next frame he is serious. Do you think this was so conceived on the plot or ...
Sorry, if a little confused: English is not my native language.

4 hours ago, ninaxxi said:

https://instagram.com/p/BgrwlYYAW0D/

Hello everyone! Is my first time posting here, I been a OYS fan for so long, and reading you guys is really fun :) Its soo nice feel that you love and will protect the ship! Is also my first time shipping her with one of her partners, LSG is just to ”charming” -_- 

Since I live in South America my time difference is 12 hours with SK! I just saw OYS new IG post.

I hope to continue reading you guys! 

I am from South America too but currently living in USA. Welcome to the shipper world.

I am also an Old OYS fan since 2012 and actually I meet OYS because of WGM and shipper there but after all what happened i stop and then i never shipp her with anyone until she did Hwayugi. The chemistry of LSG and OYS is very strong that without realizing i was shipping them.  

3 hours ago, dvrels said:

Omona truly match in heaven , so happy

@haymochi

Lol for a second there I thought it was So Ji sub having dating news because of the pic next to a lady and because you started the post with "Congratulations", got a bit excited there lol lol lol

There are so many actors who have yet to have dating news these days...

How cute that uri couple's rankings are next to each other :D

2 minutes ago, intrariver said:

Lol for a second there I thought it was So Ji sub having dating news because of the pic next to a lady, got a bit excited there lol lol lol

There are so many actors who have yet to have dating news these days...

How cute that uri couple's rankings are next to each other :D

Lol I thought the same, so ji sub dating news :lol:

1 hour ago, iloveknovela said:

oh, btw... did anyone share this here?

cr: to rose_atilia IG post.

I remember this being discussed here but even if I watched the video I failed to capture this scene. :tongue:  Thanks for this post anyway.

Same, I can’t capture that moment.

but I do find out lsg really always steal glanced at oys.

at the beginning, I thought that was csw side, but then I realized when lsg speaking lines to oys, that’s actually the side that I thought it’s csw side, then lsg throughout the whole video, steal glance at that side a lot, which is oys side, I don’t know if I said it clear 

1 hour ago, aqualy said:

That's old pic..(maybe 2016) ..nowadays she gained more weight n look healthier...

Oh yeah she already gained a bit of weight during hwayugi but i still find her skinny esp during ep 18 bed scene. I noticed both of our otp are so thin hahahahhaha...:D

15 hours ago, lala2018 said:

I support to start a closed group to discuss about EP. There're a lot of silent followers and supporters of our SeungYeon couple here. It's really not fair to talk about the lesser-known cues on an open forum. This will cause many confusing and make them feel lost. We're shippers, we're all on the same ship. Thanks :heart:

not gonna lie, as a silent reader, i was a bit annoyed when regular poster in this thread started to discuss about EP. i've no idea about it and really don't want to know either. i understand if u want to keep  it as a secret and only talk about it privately. 

4 minutes ago, aegyoppa said:

not gonna lie, as a silent reader, i was a bit annoyed when regular poster in this thread started to discuss about EP. i've no idea about it and really don't want to know either. i understand if u want to keep  it as a secret and only talk about it privately. 

We're really sorry for the discomfort but really happy that lots of people are delurking :wub::D. Let's support this couple with lots of love~~~

regarding the ep thing, if not because of the amount of haters lurking and spying on this thread i would have wanted to discuss it here openly since it's such a hot topic but haters got no life seriously... :rolleyes:

19 minutes ago, af522 said:

Lol I thought the same, so ji sub dating news :lol:

Same, I can’t capture that moment.

but I do find out lsg really always steal glanced at oys.

at the beginning, I thought that was csw side, but then I realized when lsg speaking lines to oys, that’s actually the side that I thought it’s csw side, then lsg throughout the whole video, steal glance at that side a lot, which is oys side, I don’t know if I said it clear 

I also felt the same when i first saw it, thought LSG look at CSW but he did look at OYS, and now i can think of his thoughts back then "woaah this yoojaa is so yeepoo, how could i didn't know her till today"

1 minute ago, dvrels said:

I also felt the same when i first saw it, thought LSG look at CSW but he did look at OYS, and now i can think of his thoughts back then "woaah this yoojaa is so yeepoo, how could i didn't know her till today"

They even went to same school :lol::lol: if only LSG attended '06 class. They would be married by now :lol::lol::lol:

this is what I've noticed during the first script reading, when LSG is reading his script especially his lines with OSY, he always makes eye contact. I thought it's just normal for actors to read it like you are actually filming but when I compared it to My Sassy Girl first script reading, Joo Won just read it without even looking to whom he is conversing with, same with Jang Hyuk in Shine or Go Crazy. Even Cha Seung Won is just reading the script without having to gaze across anyone.

3 minutes ago, haymochi said:

We're really sorry for the discomfort but really happy that lots of people are delurking :wub::D. Let's support this couple with lots of love~~~

regarding the ep thing, if not because of the amount of haters lurking and spying on this thread i would have wanted to discuss it here openly since it's such a hot topic but haters got no life seriously... :rolleyes:

yeah,, i fully understand the situation. :D 

really love this thread because you guys are funny and friendly , though i'll mostly lurking here.:blush:

7 hours ago, chunkyung_8690 said:

Just realised that during MITH, that charming friend is caught several times checking on his mobile phones while filming with the other casts..

esp on ep 9, after having breakfast when they wanted to write all complaints to YYJ..

He’s been glued to his phone although its on themiddle of filming mith

And recently hes been also displaying concerned look on his phone during his filming mith in vietnam( how he seemed to be unaware of his surrounding) while he was on his way to his seat on the plane. 

Just google on the hints and signs when k celebrities are on dating mode and you’ll get what i mean . 

Ahhhh nice catch here. 

I really can’t wait for new MITH episodes.

9 minutes ago, oddry01 said:

this is what I've noticed during the first script reading, when LSG is reading his script especially his lines with OSY, he always makes eye contact. I thought it's just normal for actors to read it like you are actually filming but when I compared it to My Sassy Girl first script reading, Joo Won just read it without even looking to whom he is conversing with, same with Jang Hyuk in Shine or Go Crazy. Even Cha Seung Won is just reading the script without having to gaze across anyone.

i re-watched this video yesterday after finished MITH ep.10. LSG said if there's a girl he like in the gym, he would do some extras moves just to brag in front of her.

during the first scrip reading, i think he wanted to impress OYS. he did it seriously and always glance  to OYS . my delulu mind said he already attracted to her since that day :wub:

12 minutes ago, aegyoppa said:

i re-watched this video yesterday after finished MITH ep.10. LSG said if there's a girl he like in the gym, he would do some extras moves just to brag in front of her.

during the first scrip reading, i think he wanted to impress OYS. he did it seriously and always glance  to OYS . my delulu mind said he already attracted to her since that day :wub:

Oh giiirl.... not only that

did you forget the "long john"  thing???:lol:

it was reall cold and OYS kept asking him how can he stand it? 

His reply : " i've been to the army" B):rolleyes::rolleyes:

55 minutes ago, haymochi said:

Oh yeah she already gained a bit of weight during hwayugi but i still find her skinny esp during ep 18 bed scene. I noticed both of our otp are so thin hahahahhaha...:D

I think all Korean actress are tend to be skinny because you know, some netizens are not nice when it comes to weight <_< but I'm glad even though she is still skinny but at least she is not that skinny (like only bone and skin) :D. For LSG he also getting thinner after military. In one ep of MITH, he said that he's 69kg now, and if i'm not mistaken, he lost 10kg?? I love LSG's look like now but personally, I prefer him to gain more weight a little bit :D:D

16 minutes ago, aegyoppa said:

yeah, he's the only actor so far that was so into script reading to always spill his script with eye contact. hahaha I've been observing other script reading like W, where all actors/actress just plainly read their script focusing on their intonation/delivery without looking to anyone else hahahaha

12 minutes ago, haymochi said:

Oh giiirl.... not only that

did you forget the "long john"  thing???:lol:

it was reall cold and OYS kept asking him how can he stand it? 

His reply : " i've been to the army" B):rolleyes::rolleyes:

After bragging about how he could stand the cold because he has been to the army, then the army talk session started :D:D:D OYS must know lots of things he did in the army.

Archived