[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@majoyce don’t think too much about it. I personally think you did nothing wrong. Your intent wasn’t malice so I feel there’s nothing wrong mentioning an observation. (If not I wouldn’t bother defending you). 

Please stay on and ship with us!! 

@incoty I am truly truly truly sorry for provoking you. Shall we stop the argument here and continue to have fun in each of our own thread? I will appreciate if you can just leave us alone. And I can assure you that I will be pay more attention to my words. Thank you very much:) I guess we all are just try to  have fun and be happy here. 

Guys it's totally my fault for bringing that up sorry:bawling::bawling:

Let's not mention about the shoes anymore/_\

Just post something fun and sweet:wub::wub:

2 minutes ago, madinked said:

@majoyce don’t think too much about it. I personally think you did nothing wrong. Your intent wasn’t malice so I feel there’s nothing wrong mentioning an observation. (If not I wouldn’t bother defending you). 

Please stay on and ship with us!! 

thank you so much for this:bawling::bawling:

15 minutes ago, estrellita1122 said:

You mean everyone in there come surprised lol

omg OYS posted on her Daumcafe omg 

Park Hae jin is such a sweetheart huh.. he always takes care of his female leads. I'm so jealous.. he is so heart fluttering :wub:

anyway i'm gonna stop talking about her "big oppa". How is MITH tonight guys? Did Monkey king Seunggi won the main vocal position or did he get the main dancer instead ? :tongue:

aaah OYS must be happy with her plushies.  I was hoping someone woukd give her a monkey one again 

7 minutes ago, madinked said:

Oooh I just watched that CITT video clip. Are we going to see a OYS-PHJ shipping thread? 

I just wanted to see what @muishami meant when she said he tried too hard. 

He is cute but like Yeon seo said he is like her big brother.. so no :D

7 minutes ago, incoty said:

@majoyce You did nothing wrong, so stop worrying about it.

I know your message was as innocent as it gets. It wasn't you, but the comments that followed your comment, so don't worry. 

I believe no one here intends to initiate a fight and every of my friends' words are just innocent, as they are just being kind to just help and defend me

I hope you are having fun in your own thread, and please leave us alone:) Thank you for this:)

Archived