[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

23 minutes ago, intrariver said:

@majoyce Hey don't apologize, you did nothing wrong.

Welcome to this thread, I hope this 1st bad experience won't keep you from posting;  it's always more fun to have more shippers onboard posting here and not just lurking :D

This way the thread remains active and we get to hear various point of views and analysis :wink:

Thank you sooooo much:bawling::heart::heart::heart:

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, Jennylyn Dacutanan said:

This is what i hate about working! I just work for just a few hours and this thread keep moving with no speed limits! :D but so happy we're near on our 200 pages! Keep the speed and enjoy the ride! :lol:

As for the bedscenes, im with u @annie1234, i want to beg for more! That was not enough for me! And I still need the forbidden bts eh! 

The people who will overact on it are the haters, other shippers, shippers for themselves and the shippers from the past that cant move on! :lol: anyway, i understand what they feel coz i will feel the same way most especially, LSG was so vocal on saying that its his favs :wub:but i will not stoop to that level that i need to say and do harsh things to others! :wacko: 

He's on his 30's and that scenes are suitable on his age but definitely will not suggest it if its not our coolest partner! :tongue: if u look at it, its not too much compare to others that i've watched! I remember some complaining on you tube comments about the not close downwards parts of their bodies, they said its better if they just cover it with blanket and the lack of caressing and touching! But for me, all i can see are love and happiness on their eyes and faces while smoothly kissing each other! even i watch it over and over again still felt like its the first time! :blush:

#hwayugieffect

I don't think their lower bodies had to be closer or there wasn't enough caressing or touching, that scene was perfect. The way LSG was holding OYS and the she was touching his face and scalp.*sigh* *dies of analysing the scene*

And he climbs on top of her afterwards what else do people want?? Anyhoo that scene was shot to perfection and the raw emotion in that is everything literally. The EP in that scene just makes it even better and more powerful and real. It had no flaws whatsoever. It was perfect and no matter how many times I watch it I get butterflies.

2 minutes ago, sewladilike said:

I didn't realize the kiss was that intense. In my mind I was like " no don't kiss that evil lady, kiss Sam jang!"... but it's okay because they are both OYS  <3 <3 <3

If he was trying to force feed meds, means he's literally force feeding her his saliva right? 

I don't need to know if that really happened bts. 

Just get married. And have babies. 

3 minutes ago, kopikosong said:

If he was trying to force feed meds, means he's literally force feeding her his saliva right? 

Lol I'm saying!

Just now, kopikosong said:

the *saliva* here.... ammm or the water he shared is understandable... :D:lol:

11 minutes ago, haneybee87@gmail.com said:

I want to know her fancafe too..hihi.. 

hope tomorrow she will get more plushies from her fans.. she seems so happy today.. glowing like always! 

Anyway, lets spread love not hate! :)  may this ship keep sailing..

I pm you for this.. ^^

ah yes let's just have fun with shipping. No need to get angry or create fanwars.. 

just in case some people are really sensitive and can't understand  joke :wub:

6 minutes ago, kopikosong said:

Ahah, seriously! We're really waiting for good news of this sort :rolleyes::heart::ph34r:

tumblr_p3wqi49IBw1tdfsf6o8_250.gif

12 minutes ago, sewladilike said:

I didn't realize the kiss was that intense. In my mind I was like " no don't kiss that evil lady, kiss Sam jang!"... but it's okay because they are both OYS  <3 <3 <3

This scene was the one that OYS said they had many NGs, right? 

He has already let us know that working with her in the most comfortable, so this latest article is the icing on the cake. We now know that he was comfortable with the bed scene. 

Please just announce the LSG+ OYS marriage already. 

Article:https://www.soompi.com/2018/03/23/lee-seung-gi-talks-viewers-reaction-bedroom-scene-hwayugi/

10 minutes ago, taskdramafanatic said:

I don't think their lower bodies had to be closer or there wasn't enough caressing or touching, that scene was perfect. The way LSG was holding OYS and the she was touching his face and scalp.*sigh* *dies of analysing the scene*

And he climbs on top of her afterwards what else do people want?? Anyhoo that scene was shot to perfection and the raw emotion in that is everything literally. The EP in that scene just makes it even better and more powerful and real. It had no flaws whatsoever. It was perfect and no matter how many times I watch it I get butterflies.

For me that was also perfect that even i rewatch it again and again still feels like the first time but i will ask for more! :lol:

Maybe some people want a 50 shades of jobless nut monkey king v.2.0! :lol:

21 minutes ago, sewladilike said:

Few weeks ago when I was very invested in the show, I had the same reaction. 

But now, i don’t care if he has kissed OYS as ASN. Now I ask for more. Sum of kisses with OYS, be it Sam Jang or ASN, doesn’t matter anymore. 

Stop coming to this thread and calling people delusional and that "need to get a life" when you do the EXACTLY same thing on your thread, let's stick with our own ship and delusional, ok?

PHJ sure wants to grab OYS attention, don't he??? :lol:

He maybe interesting in her or like to play the game of teasing fans.

Sorry for interrupt you guys, but I need someone explain why will this happened on me. 

Okay, if you check my account you will know I've just registered this account yesterday (yes I don't know how to use soompi account cuz I was a silent lurker). So I'm those kind of person who hyper excited so trying to post and quote to express my happiness that able to joining this big fam :wub: Hmm after a few posts and quotes, I was like maybe I should stop being so annoying. So when I was going to post a last GIF before I went to sleep, I realised that I can't post anything (cried) :(

So the first thing I woke up was going to post something again (oh my this hyper crazy kid), guess what I received a warning said I've reached the limit posts and have to wait till the next 24 hrs :') (my heart break) luckily I got that 10 hrs working shift today if not I don't know how to survive :blink: 

So can anyone tell me (yes this hyper crazy stupid kid) what have I done wrong, did I break any rules? Cuz I need to avoid this thing happen again :wacko: thank you so so much if you can tell me about it, maybe pm me cuz I don't want to break the thread (maybe I already did it after I post this, I'm sorry if I did) 

Archived