[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

Okay let’s move on but back to another controversial subject that was brought up here earlier today :D

I dont find OYS stick thin but I also don’t think she’s fat. Look at that bed scene and you will know what I’m talking about. She’s a little meaty but still looks good in clothes. I would love to have her figure. I find SHK in same category. 

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, kopikosong said:

I don't remember what gifs have been made before, but here's one for @majoyce. Don't be too upset, we are all here to have fun. :wub:

Ah, I was looking for this one! :lol: Shake it monkey nut king banana ahahaha:D Love it  :heart:

19 minutes ago, haymochi said:

Park Hae jin is such a sweetheart huh.. he always takes care of his female leads. I'm so jealous.. he is so heart fluttering :wub:

anyway i'm gonna stop talking about her "big oppa". How is MITH tonight guys? Did Monkey king Seunggi won the main vocal position or did he get the main dancer instead ? :tongue:

aaah OYS must be happy with her plushies.  I was hoping someone woukd give her a monkey one again 

MITH is on Sunday. He will be leading male in OYS's heart. :D:D:D

This is what i hate about working! I just work for just a few hours and this thread keep moving with no speed limits! :D but so happy we're near on our 200 pages! Keep the speed and enjoy the ride! :lol:

As for the bedscenes, im with u @annie1234, i want to beg for more! That was not enough for me! And I still need the forbidden bts eh! 

The people who will overact on it are the haters, other shippers, shippers for themselves and the shippers from the past that cant move on! :lol: anyway, i understand what they feel coz i will feel the same way most especially, LSG was so vocal on saying that its his favs :wub:but i will not stoop to that level that i need to say and do harsh things to others! :wacko: 

He's on his 30's and that scenes are suitable on his age but definitely will not suggest it if its not our coolest partner! :tongue: if u look at it, its not too much compare to others that i've watched! I remember some complaining on you tube comments about the not close downwards parts of their bodies, they said its better if they just cover it with blanket and the lack of caressing and touching! But for me, all i can see are love and happiness on their eyes and faces while smoothly kissing each other! even i watch it over and over again still felt like its the first time! :blush:

#hwayugieffect

4 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

PHJ ssi~ stop iiittt... :D:D someone will get mad. :D:D

giphy.gif

Can't OYS and LSG have a movie together? So they will have stage greetings together. :wub::wub:

I am referring to this post in my last comment xdd

1 hour ago, haymochi said:

don't take shipping to such extent please.. just do it for fun. I love the shoes and i'm asking because i really want to buy one but that brand isn't available in Australia.  

Sorry for cutting your post, but HEY I FINALLY FOUND A SHIPPER WHO IS FROM AUSTRALIA :D I'm so happy! Hello from Aus :wub:

21 minutes ago, rainy12 said:

PHJ seems like to act randomly, why he take off her headband and put it on again.. hehe I don't understand. 

To anawer your question , you can see OYS just wear the headband messily (clumsy as usual) and he is being the gentleman as usual helps her fixed it :)

It's funny how there's always something that makes this thread speed up so quickly  everyday .. eventhough it's because of an unpleasant thing today. I'm still grateful :lol:

1 minute ago, shinnwcs said:

Sorry for cutting your post, but HEY I FINALLY FOUND A SHIPPER WHO IS FROM AUSTRALIA :D I'm so happy! Hello from Aus :wub:

Aww, that's so nice :blush: I also have a fellow shipper here, we came here together from other social website :D

1 minute ago, haymochi said:

To anawer your question , you can see OYS just wear the headband messily (clumsy as usual) and he is being the gentleman as usual helps her fixed it :)

It's funny how there's always something that makes this thread speed up so quickly  everyday .. eventhough it's because of an unpleasant thing today. I'm still grateful :lol:

Not just unpleasant thing :lol::lol: this thread also sped up because of that bed scene interview. :D:D A lot of us were complaining that it was too short:lol:

Archived