[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, asukia234 said:

Eh....I think they have nothing «special» in their relationship.Just work.

sad :(

This few sec of their interactions is hard to  judge since their are practicing their scripts. Checking eachothers lines and serious hoo they will act the scenes that requires lots of emotions. Everything happened in a blink of an eye. 

23 hours ago, dvrels said:

Honestly it does make us think there something between them, OYS usually follow her co-star IG and even take a selfie and have many interaction in the bts but now all of that gone, she follow Seyoung, Lee El and Lee Hong Ki but not Seunggi,. I think OYS is someone who love to take pictures in filming set, selfie alone or with her co-star. Why now she is not acting like that? Suspicious

And take note, in an interview seung gi said that oh yeon seo is the coolest among all the actress that had been paired to him. This is really suspicious, to think that they r the main leads in the story, so unusual for a bts haha cant stop shipping them eventho the bts disappoints me haha

7 minutes ago, Jennylyn Dacutanan said:

And take note, in an interview seung gi said that oh yeon seo is the coolest among all the actress that had been paired to him. This is really suspicious, to think that they r the main leads in the story, so unusual for a bts haha cant stop shipping them eventho the bts disappoints me haha

Welcome to the club, lets go on support this otp, hope we'll see their cute interaction soon. Yeah I already read that part when LSG compliment OYS, very sweet

I enjoy shipping. It's agonizing, sometimes disappointing if the ship sinks but mostly fun. It's like "telepathic match making and playing detective" as I stated before in another thread.

But d*mn I couldn't foresee that it could be this hard. Stingy BTS, little interaction on SNS and and and

Still, let's not lose hope too quickly (even though I am searching for that one big evidence that will make me confidently hop onboard), because I could draw some parallels to couples that transitioned from reel to real.

One of the parallels I could draw : 

LSG asked her at the end if he did well (thank god OYS didn't feel nauseous after such a big flood of compliments hit her). JSM did a similiar thing to LJ at the press conference of FIS and they both shared shy laughters.

By the way, at the end LSG's smile lingered a bit too long until he had his poker face on and tried to act professional again :) or is it just me?

When they rehearsed the lines of their kissing scene, LSG seemed a bit nervous to me. Despite having had to film this many kiss scenes. It was like he couldn't look her in the eyes for a moment. A similiar thing happened when he had to catch her when she let herself fall (eg. possessed by ASN). I swear I could see that he was blushing.

For now, I try to be content with little crumbles that the production crew has thrown to our direction :D I hope that the theory, that they're saving up their BTS for the Director's Cut-DVD is right ^^

13 minutes ago, dubuqueen said:

By the way, at the end LSG's smile lingered a bit too long until he had his poker face on and tried to act professional again :) or is it just me?

I saw it too. Very cute of LSG haha

On 2/26/2018 at 12:13 AM, dvrels said:

Haha after read your comment i pay attention to it and I saw what you're saying hahaha.

This kiss scene really one of the hottest. In the bed, how LSG hold OYS back really ❤️

Haha same here haha dont know how many times i had to play it so i can prove it myself haha

On 2/26/2018 at 5:23 PM, rainy12 said:

love their kissing scene, I though when oh gong kisses AYS in bed already the hottest, but this way more hot long kiss :wub:

I've never seen kisses that hot in any korean drama, are there any korean drama that has kiss this hot? :wub: really thanks for the love scene, please more love scene before ending and please give happy ending too (I'm sure the baby is their baby in the future since the baby is similar to oh gong). they will win best couple too other than best kiss.

Yeah really hoping for the best couple and best kiss award for them

On 2/26/2018 at 4:09 PM, chunkyung_8690 said:

Yes , I think the episode of master in the house yesterday was filmed one week ago or two weeks ago..since last week they didnt show due to olympics.. 

which means..

the question regarding kisses and love was INDEED during the filming of hwayugi. 

I LOLing when YHS said to LSG “ you spontaneously picked up love related question”

And LSG reaction

” life is too lonely withot love”

OMO OMO OMO

( see Seungjae’s reaction is like “woah this hyung is sooo brave”)

and then YHS further teasing him with “ Have I kissed someone for the last 30 days?”

and YHS further commented “this guy is crazy about kissing”

ahahahahaha

i love this show so much. 

I mean..based on LSG’s personality ( in the interviews I read )he tends to show his feeling if he is in love with someone..which is suspicious enough..why he voluntarily wanted to pick up love related question or even further will he get married on his 30s?

Is he in love with someone?

?On a side note: 

during the kiss on bed..when LSG momentarily stared at OYS..he even gulped when he caressed her face with his hand..

was it because of extreme nervousness??

OMG my shipper feels

Yeah also saw that! It seems that he wanted some more hahaha and i feel ur shippers heart!

WTF the latest BTS between outr OTP is extremely weird!

I no longer think it might just be TvN trying to protect their actors, keep in mind they never do this to the other actors in this drama nor to the OTP actors on their other dramas;  it's LSG & OYS also acting weird. I've had this feeling since the start that something unual was going on BTS and this later clip confirms it.

I don't think it's just them trying to be professional as they have shown glimpses of very different behaviour before where LSG& OYS was more comfortable and energetic. Remember the preview shooting when LSG playfully chased after OYS and then them in the cinema laughing together BTS.

Anyway I think either they don't get along (then why where they laughing together in the early BTS?) or they're crushing on each other. This is NOT how costars normally behave. This is way weird. Them behaving like this when they've shot so many kiss & bed scenes together!! Not to mention how REAL the ep 18 kiss scene felt...

Also as an introvert and shy like Oh Yeon Seo, her behaviour reminds me of myself whenever I have a crush. Being all seemingly pokerfaced and indifferent and more cold to the crush than to anyone else. She's not just being professional & indifferent, she seems way too DESPERATE to be all cold to him. Previously I thought she was only cold because of cameras but now I noticed she seems to want to be cold to hide her feeling from HIM and not just from the cameras.

This also reminded me of an actress who pretended not to like her crush who prtended to be cold too on BTS.

I will go investigate further this situation then come back writing more about this.

59 minutes ago, asukia234 said:

I think they are just acting professional. 

I dunno...maybe OYS have a boyfriend?That why we have no BTS with them?

I don't think that is the case

1 hour ago, intrariver said:

I no longer think it might just be TvN trying to protect their actors, keep in mind they never do this to the other actors in this drama nor to the OTP actors on their other dramas;  it's LSG & OYS also acting weird. I've had this feeling since the start that something unual was going on BTS and this later clip confirms it.

I don't think it's just them trying to be professional as they have shown glimpses of very different behaviour before where LSG& OYS was more comfortable and energetic. Remember the preview shooting when LSG playfully chased after OYS and then them in the cinema laughing together BTS.

Anyway I think either they don't get along (then why where they laughing together in the early BTS?) or they're crushing on each other. This is NOT how costars normally behave. This is way weird. Them behaving like this when they've shot so many kiss & bed scenes together!! Not to mention how REAL the ep 18 kiss scene felt...

Also as an introvert and shy like Oh Yeon Seo, her behaviour reminds me of myself whenever I have a crush. Being all seemingly pokerfaced and indifferent and more cold to the crush than to anyone else. She's not just being professional & indifferent, she seems way too DESPERATE to be all cold to him. Previously I thought she was only cold because of cameras but now I noticed she seems to want to be cold to hide her feeling from HIM and not just from the cameras.

This also reminded me of an actress who pretended not to like her crush who prtended to be cold too on BTS.

I will go investigate further this situation then come back writing more about this.

Not only she, but LSG actually trying hard to avoid her eyes, something is fishy here. Will wait for your next post hehe

Edit: take a look to this guys, they are close friend already

Cr: seungyeon_4ever

the bts of them is too short though, so we can't say that they were cold to each other just based on the very short bts. but they look quite close during their interview.

but seung gi has the most bts with cha seung won and they jokes a lot, I think seung gi and cha seung won must be close to each other. and at the interview I think seung gi is hold back his laughter because OYS is complimenting cha seung won, you know how we behave usually when someone is complimenting our friend. (I think cha seung won is really cool, I used to like him at the greatest love)

LOL..

I have just come from watching teh BTS on the tvn YT channel and got impressed ith lots of comments especially on how people came to the conclusion that they don't get along well based on barely 10 sec video.

They were practising their lines for an emotional scene..what did you expect??? 

3 hours ago, intrariver said:

yes, true, I'm an introvert too.. I'm very shy and act cold to someone I like, I pretend to be  in order to hide my feelings..OYS is trying not to show to much emotions probably bec. it's BTS shoot or that I don't want my crush to know that I have feelings for him.. but LSG is different too he's a bit more direct but yes, he is also shy towards OYS.. (when he gulps, signs of nervousness maybe?) God, they way he looks at her.. it's the same as SOG who's in love with JSM..so that's why they put all those emotions in their acting? haha or am I just hallucinating? the feels..

I hope someone, who's kind enough to translate this whole interview..watch LSG's face at 6:05 , I don't know but it feels kilig (romantic excitement) factor to me 

23 minutes ago, chunkyung_8690 said:

LOL..

I have just come from watching teh BTS on the tvn YT channel and got impressed ith lots of comments especially on how people came to the conclusion that they don't get along well based on barely 10 sec video.

They were practising their lines for an emotional scene..what did you expect??? 

Actually coupe from the DOTS was cute with each other when they were playing serious scenes too.So....yeah. 

Sorry for mentioning them.

7 minutes ago, asukia234 said:

Actually coupe from the DOTS was cute with each other when they were playing serious scenes too.So....yeah. 

Sorry for mentioning them.

I m inclining more to the TVN wanted to protect them from dating scandal ( and their movie is released in the same time while hwayugi airs), that's why they made it like this.

How about bts in the beginning? so much difference though...also during presscon and Viki interview...

Archived