[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think considering the intimate nature of the scenes they filmed (I read it was the first time for both of them to film scenes to such extent), they just want to be extra careful. As long as they're both happy and healthy, I'll be okay with just speculation. :) 

2 minutes ago, butterflyeffect said:

I think considering the intimate nature of the scenes they filmed (I read it was the first time for both of them to film scenes to such extent), they just want to be extra careful. As long as they're both happy and healthy, I'll be okay with just speculation. :) 

Yes.this is the first time for both.. I just hope they both find their happiness.. They look good together, hope they are real. but if it not, i wish them happiness with someone that are meant to be with them.. especially OYS, she have gone thru a lot because of previous scandals..

10 minutes ago, butterflyeffect said:

Yeah , I am with you. I wish them both happy/healthy relationships. 

8 minutes ago, haneybee87@gmail.com said:

Yes.this is the first time for both.. I just hope they both find their happiness.. They look good together, hope they are real. but if it not, i wish them happiness with someone that are meant to be with them.. especially OYS, she have gone thru a lot because of previous scandals..

Me too, hope the best for both. Of they love each other then I'll support them if they just friends then I will support them too, since I love them two so much, specially OYS, i dearly love her as my unnie, want to protect her from any haters

I have a question which may sound silly but i don’t usually follow k-dramas or the bts or wrap up parties. 

I understand the need for otp to be seated together in press con. But there’s really no requirement for the wrap up parties right? They can choose where they want to sit? Do most otp *not* sit next to each other in such parties?

10 minutes ago, madinked said:

I have a question which may sound silly but i don’t usually follow k-dramas or the bts or wrap up parties. 

I understand the need for otp to be seated together in press con. But there’s really no requirement for the wrap up parties right? They can choose where they want to sit? Do most otp *not* sit next to each other in such parties?

As i remember SongSongCouple looks stand together with their drink in the wrap up party but not seat together in the party but some post said they seat face to face

2 minutes ago, dvrels said:

As i remember SongSongCouple looks stand together with their drink in the wrap up party but not seat together in the party but some post said they seat face to face

They sit face to face. :) 

12 minutes ago, dvrels said:

But my point is ... Can we assume OYS and LSG chose to sit next to each other?

2 minutes ago, madinked said:

Maybe.But still they have no photo together. 

Everything is so...strange.

i don’t know, I am kind not a shipper of them anymore :(

2 minutes ago, madinked said:

I assume they didn’t sit next to each other for the eating part. It seems like OYS sat with Lee El and LHK on the other table. So no, I don’t think the co stars have to sit with each other during the wrap up party. I don’t think anyone would force them to either. If they were as cold as some people think they are, I’m sure the staff themselves would know and realise and not force them together anyway.

i do feel like she went on her own accord because she is wedged between LSG and the other guy. I feel like if it was the staff being like ‘oh look we’re watching and celebrating the final episode, the main couple should sit together!!!’ then OYS would have probably got a proper seat next to LSG, which is not the case because she is oddly sticking out next to him lol

so yes, I think we can assume that she went because she wanted to.

As an old OYS fan i can say that the interactions with her previous Co-stars she is very playful and behaves like a tomboy around them and they treat her like a brother lol so in hwayugi i feel that OYS was behaving like a woman and LSG did not treat her like the others co-stars have. He treat her like a woman so i feel that they had that attraction. OYS is a very friendly person with everyone and can be shy and from distance people can misunderstand her with her strong richy precense lol but once you get closer and talk to her, she will make you feel so comfortable to work with and easy going person. I feel sad that people misunderstand her just because of her presence is cold, tough etc. Once you get to know her she is the opposite of her presence she is easy going, straight forward, shy, loves cute things, very comfortable, sweet, playful, bubbly personality, she is a tomboy etc. 

The BTS in hwayugi were cut cery very short so it makes her look the opposite of what she is. The first bys she has you can see that she gets alone with LSG and joke but than later no BTS of her or few sec of her and finally we got a bts of her with little interview and we can see how playful she is with the other actress. Honestly hwayugi drama is my first time i see so little bts of her or nothing or just glimpse of her. I am an old OYS fan and watch all her projects and dramas but i have choose to stay quiet and just watch but I feel that i need to give some info for bew fans that do not know her yet so they do not misunderstand her. She is very sweet to her fans too. 

I do hope they are real.. Maybe we didn’t see much interactions of them during BTS, but what can we say, the BTS they release rarely shows our OTP.. not even a single proper bts of the kissing scene.. I watch Suspicious Partner last year, they released great collections of the main leads BTS.. the interactions and the kissing scene.. the released it even after the drama ends..  I do hope tvN can release one special episode in YT maybe,showing proper BTS of all the actors&actress.. especially OYS.. I am glad when she said this drama will be one that remains for a long time in her heart..She took up the challenge to try potraying a character which is diff from her previpus one.. she did well.. i don’t know why some people just hate her even suggesting that LSG *ex* can carried out Samjang character better.. For me,no one can be a be SOG rather than LSG and no one can be a better Samjang than OYS.. she works hard for this drama!

the last otp i ship so hard before is LMH & PMY during city hunter.. I felt the same for OYS & LSG.. there something about the way the look at each other.. Maybe they can have ultimate happy ending in real live right.. but surely, I will keep on supporting both of them.. if they really meant for each other, we will receive the news on theor wedding one day.. If not, I didnt regret anything because their chemistry in this drama is really convincing & great!!

7 minutes ago, estrellita1122 said:

As an old OYS fan i can say that the interactions with her previous Co-stars she is very playful and behaves like a tomboy around them and they treat her like a brother lol so in hwayugi i feel that OYS was behaving like a woman and LSG did not treat her like the others co-stars have. He treat her like a woman so i feel that they had that attraction. OYS is a very friendly person with everyone and can be shy and from distance people can misunderstand her with her strong richy precense lol but once you get closer and talk to her, she will make you feel so comfortable to work with and easy going person. I feel sad that people misunderstand her just because of her presence is cold, tough etc. Once you get to know her she is the opposite of her presence she is easy going, straight forward, shy, loves cute things, very comfortable, sweet, playful, bubbly personality, she is a tomboy etc. 

The BTS in hwayugi were cut cery very short so it makes her look the opposite of what she is. The first bys she has you can see that she gets alone with LSG and joke but than later no BTS of her or few sec of her and finally we got a bts of her with little interview and we can see how playful she is with the other actress. Honestly hwayugi drama is my first time i see so little bts of her or nothing or just glimpse of her. I am an old OYS fan and watch all her projects and dramas but i have choose to stay quiet and just watch but I feel that i need to give some info for bew fans that do not know her yet so they do not misunderstand her. She is very sweet to her fans too. 

I've a feeling that she's as a cancer builds up her wall so it takes someone patient and forthcoming to break it down. And they are often private people so she probably playing it cool but dying inside LOL

Also i feel that before they started the filming, she probably told the filming crew that she wish to have some privacy and not to release BTS of them together.. probably cos the scandal and 'hated" experience she experienced before. Just have to wait for dispatch to catch some clues haha

1 minute ago, estrellita1122 said:

Agreed.. I watch one bts of Come Back Mister where rain told her she’s very strong person.. She’s really fun and friendly with her co workers.. even in Sassy Girl we can see her fooling around in the BTS.. 

She can become distance and carefull around LSG maybe because she does not want any scandals or gossip circulating aroud..of they just started to feel something, I do think she will be very carefull especially after what happened in the past.. She must be very heartbroken that time. She deserve someone who is not afraid to step up for her and admit their love.. LSG is that kinda person,nice and lovable..That why I ship him with OYS :) 

btw, do u know where to read translated imterview of OYS? I really want to know what she said in w magazines..  

10 minutes ago, estrellita1122 said:

I'm her fans since sassy girl and i knew she is kind and good person not as what people may think she is. I want others to like her too because she is nice person don't judge her by little bts of this Hwayugi, but try to find about her previous interview , you'll know her very funny and cute. I hope everyone will love her and appreciate her hard work

Is it possible for those who have watched to post eng subbed interviews of them pleaseeeeeeee? So far there's only the one where 3 of them compliment each other. Anyone knows of other interviews eng subbed ? Thanks a billion

Archived