[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2018-02-26 at 4:23 PM, rainy12 said:

love their kissing scene, I though when oh gong kisses AYS in bed already the hottest, but this way more hot long kiss :wub:

I've never seen kisses that hot in any korean drama, are there any korean drama that has kiss this hot? :wub: really thanks for the love scene, please more love scene before ending and please give happy ending too (I'm sure the baby is their baby in the future since the baby is similar to oh gong). they will win best couple too other than best kiss.

Well THAT'S JUST IT,  the only scenes this R E A L feeling, hot and especially ROMANTIC full of feelings, I've seen was between  ACTORS WHO WOUND UP DATING FOR REAL.

Honestly previously I was (uncertainly) leaning towards there not being anything between them because of the weird cold BTS(but remeber it's easy for actors to cover it up when so little BTS), but ep 18 caught me off guard with sudden strong suspicions of actually something real between them.

Actually, there have been GOOD and even somehwat hot kisses, but they all lacked a certain FEELING of deep emotion.

Unlike with LSG & OYS here. Here you can feel deep emotion between them as they kiss

Examples of better kisses than average in dramas:

La Dolce Vita  which is a dark and mature melodrama about 2 couples who cheat on each other and more. Lee Dong Wook has kisses with both the female lead as well as with the 2nd female lead. He's also worked before with the 2nd female lead which helps in kisses being better.

But while this drama has real kisses that are hot, comparing it to LSG & OYS ep18 kisses there's a lack of a ROMANTIC SPARK to the scenes. This is because the male lead is EXTREMELY impulsive, especially about sleeping/kissing the two female leads and does so out of LUST not of love unlike our SOG & SJ. I never finished that drama though because of VERY draggy plot so I cannot say about later on when the leads start to develop actual feelings.

Others:  Park Min Young & Lee MinHo on City Hunter, they only had 2 kiss scenes but spark were ther since they did actually date in real life for a bit.

Then Yoo In Na & Ji Hyung Woo in Queen In Hyun's man. They had many real kisses, because they also dated for real.

Then I also watched kissing clips of other costars who dated/dating eventhough I haben't yet watched the drama, just out of curiousity and those were great.

The drama Madame Antoine also had deeper kisses than usual, yet none of theirs left me with a feeling that "Oh this feels so Real!".

I went and compared LSG & OYS kisses from ep18  with a more REAL than usual kiss scene also, where it's obvious that the two leads LDW & JRW who've knlwn each other for over 10 years in real life are very obviously only like Bro & Sis.

THE RESULT BELOW:

Lee Dong Wook & Jung Ryeowon's best kiss scene in Bubblegum:

Vs

LSG & OYS   :

:astonished:

DO YOU ALL SEE WHAT I SEE? 

Do you see the difference?

While romantic also, compared to LSG& OYS, the Bubblegum lacks a DEEP FEELING between them, expected when the actors are just like bro& sis

...This is coming from someone who really enjoyed the Bubblegum kiss scene!

Meanwhile  the kiss scene between LSG & OYS is not only also real, and even MORE real than  the Bubblegum kiss scene, but watching it I can't help but pick up on how much more deep feeling & romantic it is 

Either something is going on with our OTP here & that's why their hiding BTS between them & why the kiss scene is just so richard simmons   R  E  A  L

or LSG & OYS WHERE SO INTO THEIR ROLES & THEIR FEELINGS MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH moRe into the role& kisses than I've seen with other Korean actors ever! SERIOUSLY, I've never seen other costars so into their kisses!

Yet they weren't this into their kiss scenes with their other costars (according to what people who've watched their other dramas also said & I also watched some kiss scene clips with their other costars on YT) so why are they suddenly then able to immerse themselves into these kisses with such perfection!??

B E S T  &  MOST DEEPLY FEELING KISS SCENE of Korean Drama!

@intrariver  there is no BTS with them again.But tbh I don’t think that they were cold with each other on the old BTS.In the cinema (ep7, I think),they had cute interaction.And we have video with LSG birthday,there is the same.For me he looked pretty shy on it.

But I enjoyed reading your post! Thank you for that analyses ^_^

3 hours ago, asukia234 said:

No BTS again? Really,what’s going on?:blink: 

Who knows about what YOS was taking?

I think oys was taking about the ending of the drama And that she do not know how the ending will be and that maybe is a happy ending and that she wants a happy ending. Hope someone translates this BTS

11 hours ago, intrariver said:

Well THAT'S JUST IT,  the only scenes this R E A L feeling, hot and especially ROMANTIC full of feelings, I've seen was between  ACTORS WHO WOUND UP DATING FOR REAL.

Honestly previously I was (uncertainly) leaning towards there not being anything between them because of the weird cold BTS(but remeber it's easy for actors to cover it up when so little BTS), but ep 18 caught me off guard with sudden strong suspicions of actually something real between them.

Actually, there have been GOOD and even somehwat hot kisses, but they all lacked a certain FEELING of deep emotion.

Unlike with LSG & OYS here. Here you can feel deep emotion between them as they kiss

Examples of better kisses than average in dramas:

La Dolce Vita  which is a dark and mature melodrama about 2 couples who cheat on each other and more. Lee Dong Wook has kisses with both the female lead as well as with the 2nd female lead. He's also worked before with the 2nd female lead which helps in kisses being better.

But while this drama has real kisses that are hot, comparing it to LSG & OYS ep18 kisses there's a lack of a ROMANTIC SPARK to the scenes. This is because the male lead is EXTREMELY impulsive, especially about sleeping/kissing the two female leads and does so out of LUST not of love unlike our SOG & SJ. I never finished that drama though because of VERY draggy plot so I cannot say about later on when the leads start to develop actual feelings.

Others:  Park Min Young & Lee MinHo on City Hunter, they only had 2 kiss scenes but spark were ther since they did actually date in real life for a bit.

Then Yoo In Na & Ji Hyung Woo in Queen In Hyun's man. They had many real kisses, because they also dated for real.

Then I also watched kissing clips of other costars who dated/dating eventhough I haben't yet watched the drama, just out of curiousity and those were great.

The drama Madame Antoine also had deeper kisses than usual, yet none of theirs left me with a feeling that "Oh this feels so Real!".

I went and compared LSG & OYS kisses from ep18  with a more REAL than usual kiss scene also, where it's obvious that the two leads LDW & JRW who've knlwn each other for over 10 years in real life are very obviously only like Bro & Sis.

THE RESULT BELOW:

Lee Dong Wook & Jung Ryeowon's best kiss scene in Bubblegum:

Vs

LSG & OYS   :

:astonished:

DO YOU ALL SEE WHAT I SEE? 

Do you see the difference?

While romantic also, compared to LSG& OYS, the Bubblegum lacks a DEEP FEELING between them, expected when the actors are just like bro& sis

...This is coming from someone who really enjoyed the Bubblegum kiss scene!

Meanwhile  the kiss scene between LSG & OYS is not only also real, and even MORE real than  the Bubblegum kiss scene, but watching it I can't help but pick up on how much more deep feeling & romantic it is 

Either something is going on with our OTP here & that's why their hiding BTS between them & why the kiss scene is just so richard simmons   R  E  A  L

or LSG & OYS WHERE SO INTO THEIR ROLES & THEIR FEELINGS MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH moRe into the role& kisses than I've seen with other Korean actors ever! SERIOUSLY, I've never seen other costars so into their kisses!

Yet they weren't this into their kiss scenes with their other costars (according to what people who've watched their other dramas also said & I also watched some kiss scene clips with their other costars on YT) so why are they suddenly then able to immerse themselves into these kisses with such perfection!??

B E S T  &  MOST DEEPLY FEELING KISS SCENE of Korean Drama!

I will never get tired watching this kissing scenes over and over again! They r so into it! It feels so real! Hope they will date for real, get married and make many little seung gi and yeon seo! 

2 hours ago, asukia234 said:

@intrariver  there is no BTS with them again.But tbh I don’t think that they were cold with each other on the old BTS.In the cinema (ep7, I think),they had cute interaction.And we have video with LSG birthday,there is the same.For me he looked pretty shy on it.

But I enjoyed reading your post! Thank you for that analyses ^_^

I also dont think that they r cold to each other bcoz they said in an interview that they r close with each other. Maybe they have reason why they hide it. Hmmnn really suspicious, isnt it?

28 minutes ago, Jennylyn Dacutanan said:

I also dont think that they r cold to each other bcoz they said in an interview that they r close with each other. Maybe they have reason why they hide it. Hmmnn really suspicious, isnt it?

Honestly it does make us think there something between them, OYS usually follow her co-star IG and even take a selfie and have many interaction in the bts but now all of that gone, she follow Seyoung, Lee El and Lee Hong Ki but not Seunggi,. I think OYS is someone who love to take pictures in filming set, selfie alone or with her co-star. Why now she is not acting like that? Suspicious

30 minutes ago, dvrels said:

Honestly it does make us think there something between them, OYS usually follow her co-star IG and even take a selfie and have many interaction in the bts but now all of that gone, she follow Seyoung, Lee El and Lee Hong Ki but not Seunggi,. I think OYS is someone who love to take pictures in filming set, selfie alone or with her co-star. Why now she is not acting like that? Suspicious

Really, it’s so strange.But I am pretty sure they are friends...

2 hours ago, dvrels said:

Yesssss.....

even when her co-star like Park Hae Jin who didnt have any Official insta, she still took selfie or photo from their film CITT long before it is promoted in the international trailer..

Is it because she doesnt want to create any scandal as her partner is the Nations’s favorite LSG? 

But rain, Joo won  also are known to have clean image as well.. why why why?

And LSG keeps on mentioning about love and marriage in master in the house? What is his intention ? :D 

celebrity usually will tend to avoid that topic as it will create suspicion amongst fan , they will simply change the subject..but LSG simply puts oil into the fire. LOL

LSG cute laugh 51:48 when OYS said something, I don't know what they were saying but LSG is cute. Anyway how could we ever said they cold to each other while both of them exchange many things about themselves, OYS in this press conference says things about LSG like what year they graduate from high school. They indeed close to each other

19 minutes ago, asukia234 said:

So it seems that the shooting  is already ended.LSG posted new photo on Instagram.I was hoping that they will post selfie with each other in the end of dorama.

But...yeah.

Anyaa that post is not for goodbye, he promote his new movie, and he make the characters combination, Oh Gong and his character in the movie. Just like the news said the filming will done on March 3th

2 minutes ago, DustyPixie said:

Anybody has link for eng sub press con?! I would like to know what they were talking about exchanging glances and smiles..

I'm looking for it too, but haven't find it till now. But some part of the interview already subtitle and being share in previous page of this thread. Try back reading to find it

13 minutes ago, DustyPixie said:

Anybody has link for eng sub press con?! I would like to know what they were talking about exchanging glances and smiles..

11 minutes ago, dvrels said:

I'm looking for it too, but haven't find it till now. But some part of the interview already subtitle and being share in previous page of this thread. Try back reading to find it

For the subtitle

Archived