[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys i made this video because we all want the bts of our otp, i just put some bts of our otp together. Hope you guys like it

3 hours ago, saoriumori said:

Maybe they already filming the last episode??

Maybe, it could be. But maybe they filming the scene of JSM dream of normal life with SOG

1 hour ago, keyboard88 said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJ8kZWkGqrY&t=3s

Does anyone here understand Korean? I just wanted to know what they were talking. :)

Just try to back reading some already post the translation, if i'm not mistaking

WOW.

The latest BTS with no OYS once again,

EVERY. SINGLE. COMMENT. IS. ABOUT. OH. YEON. SEO. BEING. MISSING.

Noone is remembering/talking about anything else lol

Everyone: *watches clip. Gets amnesia over what ACTUALLY happened on that actual BTS clip, distracted by what DIDN'T happen (& should've happened!)

Earlier I thought I was just being overly sensitive on behalf of OYS and/or made it up, but they really are purposefully excluding her from the BTS!

This is so fishy....  Sherlock Holmes where are ya?

I believe everyone already read that article.. seriously when i read this part, i kind of love it and can't stop smiling. 

"Since this was the first time Lee Seung Gi and Oh Yeon Seo filmed a romantic scene to this degree, the actors were reportedly shy while filming. When the two actors showed up on set, they playfully joked around with one another to set a friendly mood for the scene. Because she had to be more aggressive, Oh Yeon Seo brainstormed with Lee Seung Gi and the director to coordinate the scene. When filming began, Lee Seung Gi showed off his charisma while Oh Yeon Seo transformed into a sultry girlfriend."

so this bed scene is OYS and LSG first most intimate scene. So happy that their first intimate scene are with good person, LSG is a good person to OYS, . And OYS is a good person to LSG 

"Not only are the characters growing closer together, but Lee Seung Gi and Oh Yeon Seo have also been impressing the production staff with how well they work together. While preparing for the scene, the two actors are said to have kept the atmosphere lively by sharing their favorite books. Once cameras started rolling, Lee Seung Gi had everyone smiling when he ad-libbed a moment of Son Oh Gong adjusting the height of his book pile to get the best angle to stare at Jin Sun Mi"

Source :

https://www.soompi.com/2018/01/18/lee-seung-gi-cant-keep-eyes-off-oh-yeon-seo-quiet-library-date-hwayugi/

even we can't see our otp in bts, but thankfully we got Soompi to always share article about our otp. So based on this article and the other one, we can say, OYS and LSG are not cold as it seem, they really get along well

On 2/16/2018 at 7:08 AM, intrariver said:

WOW.

The latest BTS with no OYS once again,

EVERY. SINGLE. COMMENT. IS. ABOUT. OH. YEON. SEO. BEING. MISSING.

Noone is remembering/talking about anything else lol

Everyone: *watches clip. Gets amnesia over what ACTUALLY happened on that actual BTS clip, distracted by what DIDN'T happen (& should've happened!)

Earlier I thought I was just being overly sensitive on behalf of OYS and/or made it up, but they really are purposefully excluding her from the BTS!

This is so fishy....  Sherlock Holmes where are ya?

I find it strange too.  Do they hate her that much to do that?  

The more they do this, the more reason we have to be suspicious about. 

I like LSG and OYS on & off screen so although I am not into shipping K-celebrity,  I am more than happy and willing to join you guys in this shipping adventure with our lovely couple. 

I like OYS specifically, in most of her project.  I first saw her in Medical Top Team and since then I watch most of her previous projects and I enjoyed them especially in Come back Mister and Sassy Girl coz she was good in comedy.  I just came to love her aside from the fact the we celebrate our birthday at the same date every year.:)  

LSG, I have known him for so long but don't have much interest on him although I have nothing against him.  He seems nice and funny in strong hearts, etc but its only in Korean Odyssey that he caught my attention.  I have seen Shining Inheritance but I don't even recall it was him in that drama. :)   But it was many many years past already so it was understandable.  I think I watched Gumiho too but I started to watch his other drama after I watched Korean Odyssey only.  He did well in You're all surrounded and Kings2hearts along with Go Ara and Ha Ji won respectively, who are my favorites also but didn't have any wish nor hoped that they become real couple like I did now with OYS.  I am not saying I like OYS better than the other ladies, I just find them cute together and they really look good together.  When I look at them, they have resemblance like most couple does.  

Since I have seen LSG's few old projects, I noticed that he kissed OYS differently than his previous co-star.   I don't know if it is because he gained much experience as he grew older or he just became manly after military service but like most poster said, he did it with such passion. It seems like he is acting out what he truly feels.  If not then he truly is a good actor, in that particular area.  OYS followed his lead but still it was all his doing, either for the sake of the drama or for his own sake.:D

Lee Seung Gi And Oh Yeon Seo Tearfully Embrace In Upcoming Episode Of “Hwayugi”

"According to the production staff, the two actors were unusually serious during the filming of the emotional scene. Although typically bubbly and energetic on set , both Lee Seung Gi and Oh Yeon Seo were uncharacteristically quiet during rehearsals as they attempted to immerse themselves in the world of the drama"

Source:

https://www.soompi.com/2018/02/16/lee-seung-gi-oh-yeon-seo-tearfully-embrace-upcoming-episode-hwayugi/

So our otp always bubbly and energetic on set except for this scene, they put all their selves into the drama to looks exactly sad as it has to, to deliver this scene perfectly

On 16/2/2018 at 12:59 PM, dvrels said:

Since this was the first time Lee Seung Gi and Oh Yeon Seo filmed a romantic scene to this degree, the actors were reportedly shy while filming. When the two actors showed up on set, they playfully joked around with one another to set a friendly mood for the scene. Because she had to be more aggressive, Oh Yeon Seo brainstormed with Lee Seung Gi and the director to coordinate the scene. When filming began, Lee Seung Gi showed off his charisma while Oh Yeon Seo transformed into a sultry girlfriend."

this scene makes me hurt .... huhuhu ... but I hope happy ending will happen

14 hours ago, dvrels said:

Lee Seung Gi And Oh Yeon Seo Tearfully Embrace In Upcoming Episode Of “Hwayugi”

"According to the production staff, the two actors were unusually serious during the filming of the emotional scene. Although typically bubbly and energetic on set , both Lee Seung Gi and Oh Yeon Seo were uncharacteristically quiet during rehearsals as they attempted to immerse themselves in the world of the drama"

Source:

https://www.soompi.com/2018/02/16/lee-seung-gi-oh-yeon-seo-tearfully-embrace-upcoming-episode-hwayugi/

So our otp always bubbly and energetic on set except for this scene, they put all their selves into the drama to looks exactly sad as it has to, to deliver this scene perfectly

Lol  this is so weird, we have to hear from Soompi about our couple BTS because the show is refusing to give us any actual BTS clips.   

NEVER in my drama viewing experience have I experienced anything like this, even Dongwook and Inna of Goblin had more BTS than these two despite being 2nd leads only !

#FishySituationIsFishy ....

Maybe we all actually need to start looking for clues on why OYS is so disincluded from the BTS :huh:

1 hour ago, keyboard88 said:
  Hide contents

18.02.17 Nielsen Cable Ratings

#2 Hwayugi 3.586% (nationwide), 3.516% (Seoul)

I am surprised the ratings dropped below 4%. Why? :(

Omo why the rating drop? The episode is very interesting, maybe because the Olympics and after Lunar New Year

On 2/17/2018 at 2:23 PM, iloveknovela said:

I find it strange too.  Do they hate her that much to do that?  

The more they do this, the more reason we have to be suspicious about. 

I like LSG and OYS on & off screen so although I am not into shipping K-celebrity,  I am more than happy and willing to join you guys in this shipping adventure with our lovely couple. 

I like OYS specifically, in most of her project.  I first saw her in Medical Top Team and since then I watch most of her previous projects and I enjoyed them especially in Come back Mister and Sassy Girl coz she was good in comedy.  I just came to love her aside from the fact the we celebrate our birthday at the same date every year.:)  

LSG, I have known him for so long but don't have much interest on him although I have nothing against him.  He seems nice and funny in strong hearts, etc but its only in Korean Odyssey that he caught my attention.  I have seen Shining Inheritance but I don't even recall it was him in that drama. :)   But it was many many years past already so it was understandable.  I think I watched Gumiho too but I started to watch his other drama after I watched Korean Odyssey only.  He did well in You're all surrounded and Kings2hearts along with Go Ara and Ha Ji won respectively, who are my favorites also but didn't have any wish nor hoped that they become real couple like I did now with OYS.  I am not saying I like OYS better than the other ladies, I just find them cute together and they really look good together.  When I look at them, they have resemblance like most couple does.  

Since I have seen LSG's few old projects, I noticed that he kissed OYS differently than his previous co-star.   I don't know if it is because he gained much experience as he grew older or he just became manly after military service but like most poster said, he did it with such passion. It seems like he is acting out what he truly feels.  If not then he truly is a good actor, in that particular area.  OYS followed his lead but still it was all his doing, either for the sake of the drama or for his own sake.:D

================

so true, though I do not personally know nor follow these lead actors before, this is the only time I'm totally hooked with this TV drama that's because of their amazing and authentic chemistry coupled with the nice plot and production; amazing, charming and funny casts, not to mention, moving (osts) songs.. Besides Descendants of the Sun, this is the next drama I'm so into and looking forward everyday. I'm a song-song shipper because I also like their chemistry, I know there's smething going on with them and truth be told, they became a couple.. I don't know but I just have a gut feeling.. I feel the same way with this couple.. the way lsg or should I say, sog, caresses jsm with his hand and those looks and kisses.. haha obviously, you can't deny it..well.. I might be wrong..maybe he is just an outstanding actor..perhaps they're saving the BTS for their DVD release...or some other reasons..

Hello all 503 shipper.. I used to be a shipper of song hye gyo and jo in sung, now I ship this couple. 

Lee seung gi seems to be changed a lot in this drama, he looks very handsome now compared to him in the past, and his kissed with Oh yeon seo is very hot and long, he always stopped and then kissed again.. how they can't fall in love with each other :D

I also agree with previous post, I hope Oh yeon seo will dress more sexy like when she wears the red dress (at that time Oh gong looks impressed with her dress) really wanted to see how he will react again after more time they spent together filming, and I really want to see their more of their love scene, they have great chemistry really! Oh gong really good in teasing Seon mi. 

What I've noticed is that with dramas where the leads ended up dating in real life, there was a lack of cringe, even when the characters are saying cringe worthy things. I noticed this with DOTS and Weightlifting Fairy. With a lot of other dramas, I often had to skip over scenes when the couples acted too "couply"...There's this lack of cringr btw OYS and LSG as well...but idk I might br imagining things...

WARNING   SPOILER ABOUT EP15  :

(I'm copying myself from mydramalist, I'm too lazy to rewrite the same thing, if anyone maybe wonders if they saw this comment somehwre else:)

WHOAH WHOAH WHOAH

Okay can we just talk about the fact that we not only got 1 bed scene in ep 15 but 3!!!!

And 1 of them a hot kissing on bed (and 1 a near kiss on bed) omgdiugjndidndnk!!!

Not to mention the K18 Throwing, catching against wall and choking foreplay scene....

"OMG wtf did I just watch!"  was on my mind...

LSG & OYS was FIRE.

Was this ep really from a korean drama or was it a western series with no censorship lol

Archived