[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy Valentine's day guys ❤️❤️❤️❤️

wish our otp spending this day filming together so they can celebrate this lovely day together :blush:

Anyway, I found OYS and Lee Seyoung interaction in Instagram, they are very lovely

51 minutes ago, deanne3004 said:

I dont know whether I am really into oh yeon seo and lee seung gi or what. But somehow, I notices the way LSG stares OYS is really different. I see it since from the first episode. 

Oh really? Have you watched many of his other dramas to compare? Different in what way? How does he look at her ?

(this is my 1st LSG drama so I've nothing to compare it with yet)

Now you've made me curious :D

<< THIS.

This right here tells me that they're comfortable with each other (along with OHS stage fright being relieved when seeing LSG at that award show), despite the cold BTS (which seems unreliable since it's so little of BTS anyway).

They look like they're in the middle of a deep personal conversation/connecting here. Wonder what he's telling her. Adorable! 

16 hours ago, intrariver said:

Oh really? Have you watched many of his other dramas to compare? Different in what way? How does he look at her ?

(this is my 1st LSG drama so I've nothing to compare it with yet)

Now you've made me curious :D

I want ask the same too, Hwayugi is LSG first drama to me, never watch him before in a drama, so I don't how he stare at his other co-star beside OYS. 

16 hours ago, intrariver said:

<< THIS.

This right here tells me that they're comfortable with each other (along with OHS stage fright being relieved when seeing LSG at that award show), despite the cold BTS (which seems unreliable since it's so little of BTS anyway).

They look like they're in the middle of a deep personal conversation/connecting here. Wonder what he's telling her. Adorable! 

It's not BTS picture but this picture is still cut of Hwayugi ep 14, in ep 14 after taking care of Mawang in his bed room, OG and SM seating in the stair and let Secretary Ma to have conversation with Mawang in his bed room. So that picture shows their acting

I stalked Oh Yeon Seo and here is my speculation, why in the bts  she was "cold" with Lee Seung Gi

1. She have a little BTS, she in the many time.... reads script. Yeah..

2. She act as very serious. She is focus on acting. 

3. In the bts, they can be between 'cold', but look (!) on their eyes. What do you see? A love? Nothing? I don't know.

I tried to write 'something' about them, but I don't have what to write, so I'm sorry :(

If it isn't as love or support or friends, I will so sad, that they like behaves :(

I'm sorry for my "richard simmons-lazy" English TT^TT

@dvrels @intrariver  I watched brilliant legacy, my girlfriend is a gumiho, king to hearts, gu family book and even his first movie love forecast. This is what I only noticed when there's a romantic scene just like the kiss part LSG surely knows what a good angle to make and he was also as ease with his co actors but I was surprised when he kiss OYS in ep 13 cause he did some movements he unsually do ( bottom lip pull and swaying of hands) and his eyes were smizing everytime he will stop kissing her for a sec and then will continue. It's really  different, I think it's because it was said that SOG is 86% of his true self so I can see that in every scene with OYS it's not as if he was just acting its somewhat his true feelings toward the story. If this continue eventually our ship may sail in the near future. :)

That is OYS and LSG photo session after their photo session with CSW,. First time i saw those pictures i was like "their visuals are no kidding" . Honestly I'm not going to watched Hwayugi back then but I want to show my support to OYS so i watch it and finally got addicted to this drama. 

This is the only bts I love, OYS and LSG interaction in 0.44 till 1.05 really cute, they did enjoy filming together

*Looks like i already post this video before hahaha*

Archived