[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, saoriumori said:

Ehhh,they are pretty cold with eachother,aren’t they?

Hm... I think, that they aren't cold witch eachother. Look at 0:56-0:58. Seungi is looking/talking at OYS. OYS is sitting behind him and I think, that she is curious about them/him. 

I think OYS is introvert. This is my opinion :wink: 

7 hours ago, lovii024 said:

Hm... I think, that they aren't cold witch eachother. Look at 0:56-0:58. Seungi is looking/talking at OYS. OYS is sitting behind him and I think, that she is curious about them/him. 

I think OYS is introvert. This is my opinion :wink: 

In the BTS of ep 15, I think it’s cristal clear that they are just friends :(

45 minutes ago, Wendy Wang said:

It's weird how they seem to be talking to each other in the recent BTS clips - on the stairs for ep 15 and with the baby for ep 16, but we never see what they're talking about...The BTS only shows the technical stuff from the shoot .-. 

Yup this show has the worst BTS videos , we basically just see the same scene they shot and nothing more lol. They did seem to be talking to each other on the stairs and I think LSG is smiling but of course the camera was zoomed out so we have no clue what they're saying.

10 minutes ago, countingstarz said:

Yup this show has the worst BTS videos , we basically just see the same scene they shot and nothing more lol. They did seem to be talking to each other on the stairs and I think LSG is smiling but of course the camera was zoomed out so we have no clue what they're saying.

But they show other cast while they were talking.Maybe LSG and OYS are just really cold with each other.

They have such a great chemistry on - screen.But in the BTS there is nothing. 

Sad.I think I will stop shipping them :mellow:

We saw them discuss about the shooting scene.they both really work harder. Yeah their chemistry is really great but their bts seems not that sweet or cute or lovely but if you read this soompi article, then you guys can make your own decisions whether to keep shipping them or just let it go

https://www.soompi.com/2018/02/21/oh-yeon-seo-tearfully-opens-lee-seung-gi-next-episode-hwayugi/

According to the production staff, both Lee Seung Gi and Oh Yeon Seo were thrilled at the realistic set for the scene. The two actors were especially excited about the bar food that served as props during filming, and they reportedly chatted about their drinking habits while preparing for their first take.

So they are not cold to each other just like how we saw on bts, they talk to each other, they just a two hard workers actors that is why the look serious when they are about to shoot the scene

Oh-Yeon-Seo-Lee-Seung-Gi2.jpg

Oh-Yeon-Seo-Lee-Seung-Gi-2.jpg

Hello everybody, i just mostly lurk around these parts, but i just wanted to make a comment on the bts. From what i have seen, they have not been releasing any bts with them interacting at all, yet articles say that they are interacting. In the Episode 16 bts, there is that one split second LSG speaking to OYS, so they obviously interact in between shootings, yet the BTS are made to ONLY show them in the midst of shooting.

HERE TO EASE SOME OF THE FEELINGS OF THEM BEING TOO COLD:

Borrowing this GIF from the Hwayugi thread:

tumblr_p4jlvqRo8a1we4eqoo1_400.gif&key=5

from this post:

As you can see LSG is joking around & then OYS can't help but smile  :)

Not to mention in the BTS you can see OYS throwing herself & being caught by LSG was done several times....This takes T  R  U  S  T ! Trusting that the person will catch you no matter what.

This reminds me of some teambuilding lessons/exercises I've been on where people would take turns falling down and then the other one cathching. It's a basic trust-building exercise. So not only does it require some trust to begin with but it also deepens trust. 

Same thing with the CHOKING. That also requires trust.

And soompi has posted about people on set saying several times how energetic/joky/comfy LSG & OYS often are BTS. Of course, say if LSG & OYS really were uncomfortable with each other BTS it would be in the drama's best interest to cover it up and have people lie and claim that they're comfortable; however there are several hints that they are in fact comfortable with each other. Trusting the other to catch you cannot be faked, she'd simply be unable to throw herself several times so easily. Despite being otherwise cold in the presscon, OYS also looked at LSG talking in a comfortable manner then. There's a pic of that.

[EDIT: THIS is the pic:

]

And the amount of kisses and bed scenes this drama has tells me that LSG & OYS are comfortable with each other. 

Also I caught something subtle while rewatching that interview with the main cast. I'll look it up and post here later once I've gathered my thoughts about it properly.

I think the BTS team needs to release better BTS and not this misleading BTS making them both seem cold.

L  O  N  G       A N A L Y S I S, Yet I recommend you all to read it!: 

I'll end this by adding that I've experinced a currently secretly dating korean couple having two BTS types: the  1st ones released during airing of drama were they were colder towards each other were they really just looked like friends & that i'd be impossible to be something more; and then a later ones which were released on special limited DVD to some of the fans only were it became clear as a day that they hid a romance all along.

It was a big revelation to many fans back in the day. This was the same couple I mentioned in a post earlier & I wasn't going to talk about them anymore here in the forums but this part was revelant to our current discussion on LSG & OYS. Like I said earlier if you want info/proofs/discussion on   this secret couple then private message me. I'll only bring them up here if they become relevant here again.

Anyway, so if a couple secretly have a thing in real life, unless they don't care about being found out/openly date, they may just have a limited BTS on purpose were they cover everything up by having little BTS and/or acting cold in the BTS, this is why a BTS would be so short. For actors it's easy to cover it up for short moments/shory clips. So we still need longer clips of LSG & OYS to be sure, they may just be cold on purpose just to cover a relationship up.

Or nothing is going on and they are cold just to not create rumors.

Basically, I've seen costars where nothing was going on who were somewhat cold in BTS to avoid rumors and I've also seen costars who where cold in BTS to cover up their romance.

There are multiple reasons for being cold.

With that secret couple though they were EXTRA over the top MUCH more careful in being cold & covering it up than other costars who were just avoiding rumors. One of them was also being cold to try to cover up the feelings from the other one.

And the BTS here is unusual with LSG & OYS. I think they are being over the top distant in the BTS meanwhile they don't actually seem distant which makes me go hmm....this reminds me of that secret couple.  Yet I'm not picking up flirting hints like I did with that other couple so maybe not...Thing is with that other couple one of them had such expressive eyes it was hard to cover it up;  while BOTH  LSG & OYS are good at hiding emotion making it significantly harder to analyze.

My point is is to look at how DESPERATE two costairs are about being cold and if there's is any hints that contradict this fake coldness.

If they do release longer BTS of our couple later on it should be much easier to tell. If there is something going on it's hard to not slip up in longer clips and if they're still cold in these longer ones then we can be sure that they're just friends.

Right now I'm not picking up any romance hints like I did with that secret couple( yet analuzing their personalities  LSG & OYS are better overall than them at hiding ANY kind of feeling and acting cold so it may just be that they are better at covering it up);  but I do find it weird how desperate LSG & OYS are about acting cold when they actually are close. I'm not getting any "simply acting cold to avoid rumors" vibe either as these two are too desperate about acting cold.

Reasons for the desperate cold act:

a) Secret romance?

b )  Simply avoiding rumors (unlikely to only be it? Going over the top now with the BTS. Then again with OYS's  scandal. But others have said she wasn't cold in other dramas's BTS, Dramas which aired AFTER THE SCANDAL. If this was the reason why ONLY avoid scandal in this one!?  And when avoiding scandals actors don't go over the top in acting cold and having short BTS only. They do it just enough. So this cannot be it. Something more going on here.)

c) It's not an act they actually aren't close? (but there's things contradicting this!)

d) The BTS team or someone in the crew hates OYS and refuses to film her. But that doesn't explain OYS & LSG acting cold in the BTS.

e) With liveshooting they don't have time for proper BTS...but this is also unlikely as they sure have time to shoot BTS of the other actors. And I've seen very busy dramas with liveshooting manage to shoot proper BTS between the main couple so why can't/won't Hwaguki?? + after major complaints from Netizens & even a signed petition to show more BTS of OYS & the main couple they STILL refuse to release any clip longer than a few seconds!

f) TvN doen't want to show much BTS of the couple so that people will actually buy the DVD despite it being expensive. I got the feeling with Goblin DVD that they lost buyers because so much BTS was shown beforehand & the DVD was so expensive. That only explains them refusing to show better fun/close moments between OYS & LSG somewhat yet they're still going overboard in showing coldness. Showing SOME great BTS DURING airing of drama would be much better for raitings, and in fact if not good enough ratings they cannot release a DVD so then they wouldn't need to be so overthetop in limiting OTP BTS to begin with! If this is the reason then tjeu'd also be overthetop optmistic about the ratings and about being able to release a DVD later on.

So almost completely cutting of LSG & OYS in the BTS isn't fully explained by this either.

And that doesn't explain why barely any OYS in the BTS either. They could show just her without LSG BTS or her with other actors other than than LSG but they won't even do that!

g) Something else entirely going on BTS?

All I know for sure is that The showing very little of BTS of the main couple and not doing the usual flirting on purpose/and or joking around BTS that dramas use to highten raitings/deepen shipping  is very weird and suspicious. SOMETHING is going BTS, what that something is I'm not sure.

1 hour ago, MsMinnieFran said:

Hello everybody, i just mostly lurk around these parts, but i just wanted to make a comment on the bts. From what i have seen, they have not been releasing any bts with them interacting at all, yet articles say that they are interacting. In the Episode 16 bts, there is that one split second LSG speaking to OYS, so they obviously interact in between shootings, yet the BTS are made to ONLY show them in the midst of shooting.

This is what's weird and doesn't happen with other dramas.

SOMETHING is going on, whatever that something is

@intrariver thanks for the analysis, it's very help :)

I once ship a couple, they are looks close in the bts, everyone ship them because of that, but when they appear in an award event, everything spill out, the guy is not as he seem in the bts, he was cold not even consider the girl as his friend but the girl really consider him as close friend, she smiles so happy seeing that guy win a category. That guy just love the fame. So sweet bts and long bts of couple is not everything to ship a couple. But there's another couple who sweet in bts and in another real event. Another couple didn't even show any sign of couple but then end up together. So everything can happen. I will ship them until they find their love one (either they end up married or they married to other person) 

Has anybody watched any other TvN dramas recently?  How is their BTS? Are they also showing limited BTS of the main couple or is it only like this in A Korean Odyssey BTS?

If they aren't limiting BTS in their other dramas also (to boost later DVD sales),  then something's fishy

43 minutes ago, dvrels said:

@intrariver thanks for the analysis, it's very help :)

I once ship a couple, they are looks close in the bts, everyone ship them because of that, but when they appear in an award event, everything spill out, the guy is not as he seem in the bts, he was cold not even consider the girl as his friend but the girl really consider him as close friend, she smiles so happy seeing that guy win a category. That guy just love the fame. So sweet bts and long bts of couple is not everything to ship a couple. But there's another couple who sweet in bts and in another real event. Another couple didn't even show any sign of couple but then end up together. So everything can happen. I will ship them until they find their love one (either they end up married or they married to other person) 

Your info here is also helpful :)

Btw I've updated/edited the long analysis post further in case eyou didn't notice

5 minutes ago, intrariver said:

Has anybody watched any other TvN dramas recently?  How is their BTS? Are they also showing limited BTS of the main couple or is it only like this in A Korean Odyssey BTS?

If they aren't limiting BTS in their other dramas also (to boost later DVD sales),  then something's fishy

I don't follow other tvN drama beside Hwayugi, but as you saying it, i checked tvN YouTube and found this otp of their new drama Cross

The otp moments in the bts.

In the past I follow Let's Fight Ghost, one of tvN drama, they show many NG of the otp in the bts

12 minutes ago, intrariver said:

Goblin?They had more main couple in their BTS.

On 2/22/2018 at 4:52 AM, asukia234 said:

Goblin?They had more main couple in their BTS.

I meant of any TvN dramas airing AFTER Goblin, as they showed alot of BTS in advance so many didn't need to buy the actual DVD I though maybe they were just being careful in not releasing too much BTS after that so that people would actually need to buy the DVD for proper BTS

On 2/22/2018 at 4:39 AM, dvrels said:

I don't follow other tvN drama beside Hwayugi, but as you saying it, i checked tvN YouTube and found this otp of their new drama Cross

The otp moments in the bts.

In the past I follow Let's Fight Ghost, one of tvN drama, they show many NG of the otp in the bts

Hmmm  in their BTS they actually show the OTP interacting and not zoomed out either when interacting, unlike in Hwayugi

So reason they're limiting the BTS scenes of Hwayugi ISN'T for DVD sales then?

Something going on in real life or not, here's some SWEET & HOT SCENES I wanted to share here so they'd be easier to find:

THE SWEETEST I LOVE YOU:

One of the Who-knows-how-many  I Love You scenes between SOG & SJ lol. This is among the most meaningful ones as he says it so slowly and with a vulnerable whispering tone <3<3<3  :

The Bed Scenes H  O  T  N  E  S  S  :

SOG & An--something   NEAR kiss in bed with ALOT of sexual tension

....and LSG & OYS's 1st EVER scene this intimate; according to staff they were nervous while filming it hehe:

SOG & AN-- KISS   ...it's still a kiss between OYS & LSG   <3 :

SJ's turn to say I Love You ...in bed <3 :

Fighting in bed XD

ACTUAL SJ & SOG and not Ans--something, with tension  :)

Archived