[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

@asukia234 I am a long time fan of LSG  so i could say he is sincere when he said that. 

In fact, if you collect all the snippets from master in the house, his super compliments during viki interview, and shy reaction during GDA moment plus  NOW his fave scenes from hwayugi, 

you’ll notice something is fishy, no..something is  definitely there.

(it was just like during those moments with his X..but now it is with oys)

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, chunkyung_8690 said:

@asukia234 I am a long time fan of LSG  so i could say he is sincere when he said that. 

In fact, if you collect all the snippets from master in the house, his super compliments during viki interview, and shy reaction during GDA moment plus  NOW his fave scenes from hwayugi, 

you’ll notice something is fishy, no..something is  definitely there.

(it was just like during those moments with his X..but now it is with oys)

Oh thank you.^_^

Just watching the video clip w/o engsub of sam jang dying in son oh gong arms makes my heart cry then shattered into pcs! I can feel their pain! A round of applause for seung gi and yeon seo acting! Felt so real! They deserve d best actor, best actress, best couple and best kiss award! 

I really hope LSG will be able to make it... they all worked so hard and put on such an amazing performance, they all deserve to be able to celebrate and relax together ^_^

and when one of the leads are missing during the party, it always feels a little empty ;-; 

Spoiler

I know us shippers also want to see some interaction between LSG and OYS too because we haven’t seen any so far, but I feel like they’ll try and avoid each other even if he did make it :( to be honest, everything gets more and more fishy lol but we shall see 

Well she looks happy and GLOWING. Will LSG be like this too? :wink:

If we're correct about something going on between them, you'd hope they've confessed their feelings by now...that's why she so happy?

Just my speculation

If LSG shows up,

I defenitely think they'll avoid each other. But just watching LSG & OYS separate material from wrap party might gives us some clues

Here's something VERY interesting from their latest weird BTS:

Keeping her coldness on:

Screenshot_20180302_003348.png

then suddenly when he looks away  SHE STARTS TO SECRETLY LOOK AT HIM!:

Screenshot_20180303_003230.png

AH! OYS BUSTED! 

This was only a split second (or maybe even a split second of a split second so very short) so it was nearly impossible to pause just at the right moment. I tried forever to do so but failed. Then later on when rewatching and not even thinking about it ACCIDENTALLY pausing just on this right moment LOL

I saw a glimpse of this when 1st watching the BTS but wasn't sure if she was really looking directly at him or just in that direction. But now that I managed to screenshot it it's clear she was looking at him!

Even though it's a bit unclear you can tell her cold expression just seconds earlier is suddenly gone...

If she was merely looking at him and not just in secret she wouldn't have put on a cold expression while he was looking before this only to then change and suddenly look at him like this...

Of course TvN cleverly decided to cut off just at this moment...

I originally planned to put this on  my later longer post, but couldn't wait. This one had to be shared quickly! :)

And so sad that LSG didn't have time for the Wrap party

I hope OYS is missing his presense:wink:

Archived