Jump to content

[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)


agrinaika

Recommended Posts

I don't believe they are cold towards each other in that bts, it's just that they are rehearsing a scene that's more complicated, and that can potentially end with one of them hurt, of course they are serious, because they have to pay attention so that no one gets hurt, and because they are professionals.

I believe that the recent bts is not enough to determine how their relationship is, I mean, is just some physical stunt rehearsed over and over! <_<

What about the dialogue? Of course LSG seems closer to other actors, because when they show them rehearsing lines (and not practicing physical stunts)...  they have the opportunity to play between them, to make jokes, and specially for Cha Seung-won whose lines with LSG are funnier than those of OYS with LSY.  :mellow:

 

Though I do believe with the amount of scenes between OYS and LSG we should have a lot of BTS, and instead we only have fractions of seconds, and I find it really strange.

 

I don't know if they actually have a relationship, are dating, like each other or what ever, but the way they look at each other when they are acting, the way they touch or the tone they use when they speak at each other in certain scenes? I don't believe someone who doesn't get along with his/her colleague could fake that kind of chemistry or make those scenes, I mean they are good actors but to fake those looks and not get along? Highly doubtful. So I believe those bts do not show the true and complete relationship between OYS and LSG. :D

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, klila said:

I don't believe they are cold towards each other in that bts, it's just that they are rehearsing a scene that's more complicated, and that can potentially end with one of them hurt, of course they are serious, because they have to pay attention so that no one gets hurt, and because they are professionals.

I believe that the recent bts is not enough to determine how their relationship is, I mean, is just some physical stunt rehearsed over and over! <_<

What about the dialogue? Of course LSG seems closer to other actors, because when they show them rehearsing lines (and not practicing physical stunts)...  they have the opportunity to play between them, to make jokes, and specially for Cha Seung-won whose lines with LSG are funnier than those of OYS with LSY.  :mellow:

 

Though I do believe with the amount of scenes between OYS and LSG we should have a lot of BTS, and instead we only have fractions of seconds, and I find it really strange.

 

I don't know if they actually have a relationship, are dating, like each other or what ever, but the way they look at each other when they are acting, the way they touch or the tone they use when they speak at each other in certain scenes? I don't believe someone who doesn't get along with his/her colleague could fake that kind of chemistry or make those scenes, I mean they are good actors but to fake those looks and not get along? Highly doubtful. So I believe those bts do not show the true and complete relationship between OYS and LSG. :D

 

 

 

Chemistry like this  :D  :

 

 

Their eyes are glowing   :blush:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I am not really that much fan of kdrama, only selected ones and as I previously mentioned the last time was DOTS, I have a glimpsed of Goblin but it doesn't suit my interest. It's kinda boring to me, I also don't see any exciting chemistry between them, although they are good actors. This 503 couple just reminds me of Song Joong-Ki who was also fresh from the military when he started DOTS and he also compliments Song Hye Kyo (I'm a big fan of hers part of the reason why I watched that tv series besides the storyline) that she's very pretty. Same as what LSG is doing when he complimented OYS during the award night.  For DOTS, they also have few BTS maybe 1-2 each episodes but Huwayugi is only 1 BTS every episodes. At least in DOTS they included the wine kissing BTS there and they were comfortable and laughing with each other. Their agencies denied dating rumors. I don't know, but I feel that it might be OYS' decision not to include her in the BTS and TVN might just be respecting her wishes. Maybe, due to the fact that she hasn't gotten over that scandal she previously had. Whether or not they are dating, perhaps she's just protecting LSG's or both of their careers to not let people know about their status. That's just my opinion, not sure about it..Anyway, thanks for listening, just wanted to share with you..

 

This one looks nice too: 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I was wondering when this thread would get alive again :D after THAT scene of course.

Right now, it's obvious why LSG said that OYS is pretty comfortable to work with. Or else those scenes wouldn't have come out this naturally.

About what happens outside the frame : I think that LSG and OYS have a deeeep respect for eachother (he even more so) and hope that this mutual respect will turn into romantic affection (of which I already saw some sparks)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, keyboard88 said:

http://tv.naver.com/v/2771509 Guys, did u see something around 1:20 - 1:21? :D Or I am just seeing something that is not there. Saliva:unsure:?

Haha after read your comment i pay attention to it and I saw what you're saying hahaha.

 

This kiss scene really one of the hottest. In the bed, how LSG hold OYS back really ❤️

Link to comment
Share on other sites

WOW

Did you people see this!:

https://mobile.twitter.com/LSG_MX/status/967962238005919750

 

Asking questions like that, LSG seems to be looking for a girlfriend  :D

 

 

Maybe he can date his costar since they're so unnaturally-for-Kdramas comfortable kissing so naturally  :wink:

 

and as for his 1st wish/question... Well it already came true now multiple times over and over haha

 

LSG "stimulating his appetite" ha ha ha XD :

 

 

But when do you think this latest episode of MasterInTheHouse was shot? He has his Hwayugi haircut and since his now busy live shooting Hwayugi, all the MasterInTheHouse episodes must've all been shot beforehand or??

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Congrats to LSG & OYS for winning BEST KISS in advance ha ha :D

 

Their kissing cannot be topped, it's so natural

 

And "thanks" for making me unable to sleep last night. Kept waking up because of your kissing still on my mind...I couldn't sleep anymore than 5 hours in total yet I'm not tired, It's like I've been given many adreline shots in the form of hot and and did I mention  N  A  T  U  R  A  L    kissing   ha ha

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think Master In The House filming scheduled is simultaneously with Hwayugi, remember when LSG making his own video on Hwayugi filming set for Master In the house? Master in the house is live filming too I think

.

Anyway a comment in the twitter said 'Maybe LSG is in love that is why he bring wedding topic" some said he is looking for girlfriend. Only LSG knows what he wants haha. But the question about the kiss is already answer, everyone knows it hahaha

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 26/02/2018 at 8:52 AM, dvrels said:

I think Master In The House filming scheduled is simultaneously with Hwayugi, remember when LSG making his own video on Hwayugi filming set for Master In the house? Master in the house is live filming too I think

.

Anyway a comment in the twitter said 'Maybe LSG is in love that is why he bring wedding topic" some said he is looking for girlfriend. Only LSG knows what he wants haha. But the question about the kiss is already answer, everyone knows it hahaha

Yes , I think the episode of master in the house yesterday was filmed one week ago or two weeks ago..since last week they didnt show due to olympics.. 

 

which means..

 

the question regarding kisses and love was INDEED during the filming of hwayugi. 

I LOLing when YHS said to LSG “ you spontaneously picked up love related question”

And LSG reaction

 

” life is too lonely withot love”

OMO OMO OMO

( see Seungjae’s reaction is like “woah this hyung is sooo brave”)

 

and then YHS further teasing him with “ Have I kissed someone for the last 30 days?”

 

and YHS further commented “this guy is crazy about kissing”

ahahahahaha

 

i love this show so much. 

 

I mean..based on LSG’s personality ( in the interviews )he tends to show his feeling if he is in love with someone..which is suspicious enough..why he voluntarily wanted to pick up love related question or even further will he get married on his 30s?

Is he in love with someone?

?On a side note: 

 

during the kiss on bed..when LSG momentarily stared at OYS..he even gulped when he caressed her face with his hand..

was it because of extreme nervousness??

 

 

OMG my shipper feels

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, chunkyung_8690 said:

Yes , I think the episode of master in the house yesterday was filmed one week ago or two weeks ago..since last week they didnt show due to olympics.. 

 

which means..

 

the question regarding kisses and love was INDEED during the filming of hwayugi. 

I LOLing when YHS said to LSG “ you spontaneously picked up love related question”

And LSG reaction

 

” life is too lonely withot love”

OMO OMO OMO

( see Seungjae’s reaction is like “woah this hyung is sooo brave”)

 

and then YHS further teasing him with “ Have I kissed someone for the last 30 days?”

 

and YHS further commented “this guy is crazy about kissing”

ahahahahaha

 

i love this show so much. 

 

I mean..based on LSG’s personality ( in the interviews I read )he tends to show his feeling if he is in love with someone..which is suspicious enough..why he voluntarily wanted to pick up love related question or even further will he get married on his 30s?

Is he in love with someone?

?On a side note: 

 

during the kiss on bed..when LSG momentarily stared at OYS..he even gulped when he caressed her face with his hand..

was it because of extreme nervousness??

 

 

OMG my shipper feels

==========================================

 

yes, he even gulped before they started the kissing scene in the library..(bookseller epi).. looks like the feeling of anticipation..he's :tongue: really enjoying it.. 

other news..

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

love their kissing scene, I though when oh gong kisses AYS in bed already the hottest, but this way more hot long kiss :wub:

I've never seen kisses that hot in any korean drama, are there any korean drama that has kiss this hot? :wub: really thanks for the love scene, please more love scene before ending and please give happy ending too (I'm sure the baby is their baby in the future since the baby is similar to oh gong). they will win best couple too other than best kiss.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..