[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

41 minutes ago, chunkyung_8690 said:

I m inclining more to the TVN wanted to protect them from dating scandal ( and their movie is released in the same time while hwayugi airs), that's why they made it like this.

How about bts in the beginning? so much difference though...also during presscon and Viki interview...

So if it’s true,I think it’s really nothing between them.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m boarding so late on this ship huhuhu 

after watching the 1.5 seconds of BTS TvN has ever so kindly provided for us of the pair, it’s really (unsuprisingly)hard to tell if they’re actually cold or it’s just that it’s bad releasing and editing from TvN. I kind of do ship them but I’m also very unsure at the same time lol

Without a doubt, they’re friends but how close is debatable... I’ve really never watched a drama with such little BTS between the leads. They normally try to show some sparks behind the scenes to kind of make the chemistry stronger on screen, this is just all very confusing ;-; not even cute BTS stills of the pair :(  

It might be that one of them is in a relationship already but i personally think that’s unlikely because if the BTS they have is only friendly interactions, releasing it shouldn’t be a HUGE problem. If they were only casually chatting etc., there really wouldn’t be anything to hide. 

And about OYS not following LSG on ig, none of the cast members have lmao and I’m 110% sure theyre all friends. LSG doesn’t follow anyone either so I think who they follow on ig really matters in this case.

i guess all we have to do is see if they have juicy BTS in the DVD T-T (please let this thread stay alive for the BTS on the DVDs !!) they’re both reaching a mature age so maybe they’re both more serious in terms of romance because they want something long term?? 

Or yknow,,, maybe they aren’t releasing the saucy BTS clips because their chemistry is already oozing on screen, showing the BTS clips would make it overflow haha ^_^

Spoiler

Oh I would also like to add that Tomorrow with You also aired on TvN, Shin min ah is in a relationship with KWB but they still released couple BTS of the leads having friendly interactions ~~

I really can’t figure out why TvN is being so stingy jjdjsjaja

Putting this under spoiler because mention of another drama. 

Here is my conclusion. We  have not been given any evidence to form any conclusions one way or another. Them not laughing, and flirting, and touching in the middle of filming a scene, does not equal "cold". The BTS are just a couple of seconds out of a 24 hour day out of a seven day week. I am more curious about what i am NOT seeing in these BTS. One of the "BTS" of the library kiss scene was basically the same kiss scene we saw in the episode shot from a different angle on a different camera. 

Listen it is pretty obvious to e that they are going out of there way to make sure that the OTP's BTS are as uninteresting as possible...i don't know why, but it is happening.

1 hour ago, MsMinnieFran said:

Here is my conclusion. We  have not been given any evidence to form any conclusions one way or another. Them not laughing, and flirting, and touching in the middle of filming a scene, does not equal "cold". The BTS are just a couple of seconds out of a 24 hour day out of a seven day week. I am more curious about what i am NOT seeing in these BTS. One of the "BTS" of the library kiss scene was basically the same kiss scene we saw in the episode shot from a different angle on a different camera. 

Listen it is pretty obvious to e that they are going out of there way to make sure that the OTP's BTS are as uninteresting as possible...i don't know why, but it is happening.

I agree with this, maybe they're saving the BTS for the DVD?

Hi everyone...i am newbie here and at first i was not their fan. But I really like their strong chemistry in drama :D I think they are compatible each other too. I hope they will be end together in real life and get married soon. :lol:

@intrariver hi sis...i really like all of your analysis because it is like a pro:D

Can u read my private message ? Thanks

5 hours ago, akoomy said:

I agree with this, maybe they're saving the BTS for the DVD?

There needs to be enough demand and material for the director cut dvd to be made. I remember ffmy didn’t even get a dvd because they said they didn’t have material. 

So it depends on how many people sign up for the survey for hwayugi’s dvd. Honestly, the lack of interesting interactions between these two in the little amount of BTS shared by tvn is not going to help the sales. Most people would think that if tvn is sharing nothing interesting between the otp, it means there is nothing to share and won’t be interested in spending money on that and usually those dvds are expensive.

I think this is the link for the survey:

https://form.office.naver.com/form/responseViewMobile.cmd?formkey=YzRhMjNkMWYtNjQ0MC00MjdlLWE1MjMtM2U3Y2I0NzQ5ZDZl&sourceId=urlshare

5 hours ago, daloula said:

There needs to be enough demand and material for the director cut dvd to be made. I remember ffmy didn’t even get a dvd because they said they didn’t have material. 

So it depends on how many people sign up for the survey for hwayugi’s dvd. Honestly, the lack of interesting interactions between these two in the little amount of BTS shared by tvn is not going to help the sales. Most people would think that if tvn is sharing nothing interesting between the otp, it means there is nothing to share and won’t be interested in spending money on that and usually those dvds are expensive.

I think this is the link for the survey:

https://form.office.naver.com/form/responseViewMobile.cmd?formkey=YzRhMjNkMWYtNjQ0MC00MjdlLWE1MjMtM2U3Y2I0NzQ5ZDZl&sourceId=urlshare

Yeah ure right! If its for the sake of directors cut dvd's they should at least make a marketing to be able to sold the dvd's but how can a customer be interested on buying it if they dont see some interesting bts?! Hmmnnn

Hey update on my research:

So I wrote a long text about it but the file suddenly got corrupted!

Now I have to try to remember it all & to retype it. ARGH!!!

In the meantime, dropping of these ideas about where we could possibly get MORE FOOTAGE OF OUR OTP: 

-Wrap party

-Director's cut DVD?

-Special Episode/s airing after drama? +Possible couple's/full cast commentary?

-LSG movie vip premiere? But it already was/and or there wasnt any, I can't find any info on it

-OYS movie vip premiere?  

-Promo tour of Hwayugi in Japan and/or other countries?

-Hwayugi fan meetings?

-Korean Cable TV award

-TvN Awards: usually held in october

-Any other award where Best actor and actress, or Best Couple or Best kiss is awarded; soompi award etc.?

Or not directly our couple, where we could LOOK FOR CLUES :

-Mag & TV Interviews held after drama finishes, see if anything suspicious is said/slip ups

-Actor's fan meetings

-IG posts by LSG and OYS

-Master In The House eps. Check if he says anything suspicious there again

-LSG & OYS next projects. Check how they act with their next costar/s and compare it with LSG&OYS. Check if they limit their BTS weirdly like with our OTP here. Check if OYS is as careful there as she is with LSG. If she doesn't worry about any scandal there it will be suspicious why she's so careful with LSG. Check how LSG kisses his next costar (nooooo! My heart cannot handle it!!), if he doesn't kiss her with as much feeling it will mean it's not just the army effect & will be very suspicious. 

...any other ideas?

Oh and WHEN is the Wrap Party again? I had written it down in that now corrupted file, so I have no clue

6 minutes ago, lala2018 said:

Maybe happy ending for uri couple

Yes maybe. But that still for after bed scene which is mean it will be happen before the big fight against the devil dragon. Lets hope it will end happily after big fight

Bringing this over from the Hwayugi thread:

"hope someone can translate the whole article regarding their fav scenes of hwayugi..But at least I read in twitter just now that Lee seung Gi fav scenes are 1.The scene where SOG promise to protect Samjang and 2. The Library kiss scene :D.. Oh yeon so fav scene was the scene where she wakes up in the movie theatre with her fav things.."

(from:

[Current Drama 2017]  A Korean Odyssey/Hwayugi 화유기 https://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/408405-current-drama-2017-a-korean-odysseyhwayugi-%ED%99%94%EC%9C%A0%EA%B8%B0/?do=findComment&comment=21033712)

LSG favorite scenes are protecting  & Kissing OYS  :D <3

I can't read hangul so I can't read the original article *sigh*

Anyway LSG fav scene really out of my prediction, OYS fav scene already shown because she post Jin Sun Mi looks in that scene in her IG. But I like the scene where LSG like too, the scene where OG promised to protect JSM even when the world crush, that scene one of the perfect scene, the visual of the scenery around them was good, their conversation was sweet, and the back sound music of the scene is nice, perfect scene. That scene maybe touch LSG heart because the promise made in very sweet way 

*Anyway 35 minutes to Hwayugi ep 19, omo feeling nervous

I don’t know if some of you noticed or not. While watching the morning after scenes in HD (on big screen of course), the part of close up where LSG stop kissing and caress her face, somehow OYS has blemishes on her cheek. But at the end of ep 18 the blemishes were not there. Same thing on LSG face. I wonder whether they were filming the bed scenes for more than 1 day..  if that is true, they should have been kissing for a lot of time, i need those BTS!

But I could be wrong though, maybe they were able do editing to erase those blemishes but couldn’t do the same for ep 19 due to time constraints..:confused:

3 hours ago, DustyPixie said:

I don’t know if some of you noticed or not. While watching the morning after scenes in HD (on big screen of course), the part of close up where LSG stop kissing and caress her face, somehow OYS has blemishes on her cheek. But at the end of ep 18 the blemishes were not there. Same thing on LSG face. I wonder whether they were filming the bed scenes for more than 1 day..  if that is true, they should have been kissing for a lot of time, i need those BTS!

But I could be wrong though, maybe they were able do editing to erase those blemishes but couldn’t do the same for ep 19 due to time constraints..:confused:

Our last chance is the BTS for the last two episodes ;-; 

LSG and OSY’s acting is top quality, even though the CG dragon was a bit dodgy, their acting really made up for it because they made the dragon feel realistic :D

Archived