[OFFICIAL] ♡ Yoo Seung Ho ❤️ Chae Soo Bin | ChaeYoo | EyeSmile Couple ♡

jh12

32 minutes ago, dramu51ch0c10ve said:

I've also come to realise that I may be one of the youngest here since some of you have had experienceB) and have families of your own. Shall I address all of you as unnies?

You are young and don't worry about finding love. It will come to you. :) Yes, been with my hubby for 13 years. But I'm not that old and not as young as you.^_^

Like @clandeast, I've never had any experience before so I felt like I was getting lessons and insights from all of you while reading your posts:tongue:I've never shipped any 2 celebrities before because I tend to think that it is part of promoting their drama. But after reading comments from YSH's fans and observing their bts clips, I can't help but ship them. It's not cringey or forced. Them being together is just so...natural. 

what did his fans say again? Again, I don't follow others or read their pages, I ship them because they look natural. I really do think YSH likes CSB = good feeling type. 

So, I'm glad to join this thread with all of you:DWelcome to all new shippers!Let's have fun as detectivesB) and sharing our love for ChaeYoo. I'm also so glad and proud to be with all of you because I believe that we are all mature people. We would definitely love ChaeYoo to be together (forever) but of course we know our limits. We also respect CSB & YSH because they have their own decisions and we should support them if we claim to respect and love them:)

:) Of course.

23 minutes ago, Veronica Purificacion said:

Checking all the BTS available, i am not merely observing them, more so the crews around them and the extras working with them.

I think the crew know whether it's acting or real. Hush hush only. 

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, happy2018 said:

That's what rubbing the haters I think... Let them come here and burn their hearts on fire...

cuz BOLD SQUAT  always have time and desire to

TALK ABOUT Yoo Seung Ho DEVOURING Chae Soo Bin WITH THAT PASSIONATE KISS 

HE WAS SUCKING HER LIPS AND THAT SOUND OF THEM SUCKING EACH OTHER LIPS WAS SOOO REAL

AND HE BARELY KEEP HIS CALM DOWN WHEN THE PD NIM ABRUPTLY CUT THEM...

DEAR HATERS MUST BE HARD ON YOU... CUZ IT WAS Chae Soo Bin LIPS HE WAS SUCKING...

REALITY BITES!!!

Reminded me one rising to fame singer cum actor (previously EXO member) who announced his r/ship with an actress younger than him by 7 years and everyone was so upset that Weibo was jammed! Seriously! Even Taobao sells break up t-shirts and guarantee full refund if they don't break up. (extreme)

And another recently they announced their breakup. Poor thing long distance r/ship and reports said it's due to loss of affections for each other and everyone was joyous about it. (what's wrong)

When others are so upset, you can rub your salt into their wounds. No matter what, couples still give in their heart into a r/ship. I do feel for these celebrities. They are after all human. 

4 hours ago, leedonghae4lyf said:

Let's dissect a little bit further that infamous kitchen kiss BTS.

I think this is the chronological way that it happened:

They did the scene, got a bit carried away, (hayzz, I know I am too fixated on this!!!:ph34r:), then the director said that's it, CUT!! Then the shy and awkward pulling away, they can't even look at each other...

Yh1YBS.gif

Seung Ho was bothered and affected (that he needs to drink water to cool down, hehe!).  And then this meaningful eye exchange.

aNUt6J.gif

The one with the meaningful eye exchange, I don’t see it as a cheeky smile from YSH.  From the side it has the same kind of smile like CSB.  You know that smile between 2 people who are interested in each other.   By this time, from the body language it is obvious the feelings are mutual, to me they are at a stage where they want to get to know each other better.   This is what i see because i had that similar experience when i was young LOL.  Usually happens after some special or sweet moments like in this case for them is the kiss assuming this is after that scene. :D

Just now, zba72 said:

This is what i see because i had that similar experience when i was young LOL.  Usually happens after some special or sweet moments like in this case for them is the kiss assuming this is after that scene. :D

Thanks for making my day. I LOLed!  Good experience you have. Okay, this lady has been kissed by her beau. :tongue:

Doing a head count before I go to bed! And adding @clandeast and @annannh18k to the crew, we total 50 headstrong! :lol: Yipee!

@jh12 - Author, @a997 @sooji28 @amy_souma @dramu51ch0c10ve @philosophie @k8telyn @alexiajeong @drew95 @disdis21 @ifrommalaysia @justlove @leedonghae4lyf @aniliaz @happy2018 @blissfullyblessed @chibimidori @Mona Ys @icecubechan @meiil @prueksa @irma1129 @haney207 @zba72 @butwhatever @agrinaika @maj_loves @songkikyo103117 @maijisri @oneandthree @mandy_b @aniliaz @visualeye @juhee @watiemacyleo  @aji3unnie @Celine Tan @cora wang @omysaavedra @ajinomoto @Mrs Gatekeeper @jojiajitree @Veronica Purificacion @hannahking @Sam @cheeringcharm @o10orio @clandeast @annannh18k 

@happy2018 - You know too well how I love your rants, unni! *wink! :wink:

Did I miss out anyone? Hmmm...

Calling again to lurkers, time to shine chingus! Haha 

Lovin everyone here! Feels indeed like family..reminds me of the IANAR family itself - which is what brought us together to begin with. *wink!

6 minutes ago, zba72 said:

The one with the meaningful eye exchange, I don’t see it as a cheeky smile from YSH.  From the side it has the same kind of smile like CSB.  You know that smile between 2 people who are interested in each other.   By this time, from the body language it is obvious the feelings are mutual, to me they are at a stage where they want to get to know each other better.   This is what i see because i had that similar experience when i was young LOL.  Usually happens after some special or sweet moments like in this case for them is the kiss assuming this is after that scene. :D

Honestly I think that eyes and smile exchange are the MOST SUSPICIOUS ONE. It will not happen for nothing. Something is going on so they can exchange that kind of interactions.. 

6 minutes ago, zba72 said:

Honestly I think that eyes and smile exchange are the MOST SUSPICIOUS ONE. It will not happen for nothing. Something is going on so they can exchange that kind of interactions.. 

5 minutes ago, disdis21 said:

When i first watched the bts video, that 0:04 caught my eye.  It was indeed suspicious, you can see something is going on there.  Eyes can’t lie :D

4 hours ago, leedonghae4lyf said:

Let's dissect a little bit further that infamous kitchen kiss BTS.

I think this is the chronological way that it happened:

They did the scene, got a bit carried away, (hayzz, I know I am too fixated on this!!!:ph34r:), then the director said that's it, CUT!! Then the shy and awkward pulling away, they can't even look at each other...

Yh1YBS.gif

Seung Ho was bothered and affected (that he needs to drink water to cool down, hehe!).  And then this meaningful eye exchange.

look at his left hand closely before and after the CUT. Clearly he was into it. After the cut, look at his right hand, he stroked her back up like he was going to pull her close or to hug her after CUT like he did before(so greedy man).  Soo Bin moved back, but look at her left hand was still there grasping his arm. (Ke ke ke get him girl). 

aNUt6J.gif

Is that how Seung Ho mark his lady? His smile tells me that he succeeded it. Now, all the Soo Bin kissings with other actors were ereased by his French kissing. Ha ha ha oh boy. 

This ajima feels very pervey after watching their kissing scene nth times. 

45 minutes ago, prueksa said:
5 hours ago, leedonghae4lyf said:

Is that how Seung Ho mark his lady? His smile tells me that he succeeded it. Now, all the Soo Bin kissings with other actors were ereased by his French kissing. Ha ha ha oh boy. 

This ajima feels very pervey after watching their kissing scene nth times. 

LOL :blush: hopefully...this kiss is epic...i wonder how future drama can match this.

Just now, Celine Tan said:

The after kiss drinking mineral water and exchanged glances

So are his fans in support or not in support of this ship?

Yes, can tell YSH is the one making the moves to get her attention. We have been there done there. LOL

With the exchange of glances, you can tell something's happened...both shy I can tell.

Am sure they had a good conversation after than, off screen, away from camera :)

They both act like professionals, yet the exchange of glances, gave a way something..

With his fans, did they say something bad about SB? or was it from fans that is shipping him with another girl?

I can't tell if they're pro or anti, haven't checked any thread that is dedicated solely to YSH.

5 minutes ago, prueksa said:

look at his left hand closely before and after the CUT. Clearly he was into it. After the cut, look at his right hand, he stroked her back up like he was going to pull her close or to hug her after CUT like he did before(so greedy man).  Soo Bin moved back, but look at her left hand was still there grasping his arm. (Ke ke ke get him girl). 

Not just this BTS, a lot and all of them, he was always making the move first. You can label as gentleman, very caring and sweet but what's your ultimate purpose? You only are sweet and caring to the one you are interested in. 

He's definitely into the kiss...the thing is both of them has the habit to touch each other's arms from beginning of drama starts filming till end. So the touch arms things also must further analyse. LOL

1 minute ago, Veronica Purificacion said:

With the exchange of glances, you can tell something's happened...both shy I can tell.

Am sure they had a good conversation after than, off screen, away from camera :)

They both act like professionals, yet the exchange of glances, gave a way something..

Yes, shy. They have to have good conversation. Assure the lady you are mine. 

I saw from news article regarding this scene, they were joking shyly off cam yet when it's ready for shooting, both were immersed and professional about it. Similar to your input.

Let's put in another way, if you were to kiss a guy/girl you don't have feelings for, how would you react after such a kiss? If it's purely for work. 

OMG I'm laughing hard because of the fact that I was only away for half a day and.... WOW, it's page 22 already?! You're amazing unnis and chingudeul~ hahahaha. Okay, since I finally got chance to use pc, lemme comment to! I want to join this fun discussion ~

Lemme start withh...

10 hours ago, Veronica Purificacion said:

Yes chingu, our brain has got the same wave length !!

and yes anyone below 18 here? lol

i was 18 yo, 2 yrs ago, so am i safe to read your amazing analysis, right, unni? i love your analysis :wub:

The sound of the kiss itself, for sure has sent a thousand volts to all of us here, irrelevant if single, married, looking or gave up looking for partner  ( for sure some are wishing for a SH ) lol..

okay, this made me blush so much omg. when everyone talked about that sound, i always behave like this lol. AND YES, I'm wishing for a YSH too! He's now my ideal type hahaha.

And you can see how he pulled her closer and closer and how he's stroking her back.

i cant help but agree lol. i can see it clearly whenever i re-watch (until today i still rewatching that bts lol), how his hands were pulling her closeerrr and cloooooossseeer ~

Continue?

OF COURSE YES UNNI ~ please continue, i'm enjoying your posts xD

10 hours ago, swagpuppysong said:

Welcome aboard @o10orio:lol:

Welcome to the Bold Squad and welcome to the family!

(Now, I feel like a stewardess in this ship. Lol. But I can't help but get giddy when lots and lots more people are boarding uri ChaeYoo ship!)

yaaaaay, welcome for @o10orio !! Let's have fun here chingu ~ should i call you 'unni' also? hahaha.

and lol for @swagpuppysong, it's okay unni, you make us feel so welcomed in this beautiful ship ~ this, take this cookie, cookie for our hardworking unni that never forgets to mention us ~ :cookie:

and another quotes are here, made them in a spoiler because i'm gonna post a really long post heee ~

Spoiler

15 hours ago, Celine Tan said:

Despite your age and experience, you have analyzed quite detailed. Even you can spot some lovey dovey going on, it shows that our ChaeYoo is really more than acting partners.

Too bad the show is only a mini series, if only the project is a longer drama. 

I realised many many of you mentioned YSH flirting with CSB. He must hv been very upright in the past. 

Omo, i should date then! it must be because i want to be in CSB's position so i really watched them, every small moves they did lol. And yes, i kinda wished that this drama were a 50-something-episodes (?), i'm being too greedy :blink:

7 hours ago, leedonghae4lyf said:

See how different he kissed his previous Kdrama partners? KSH's kissing scene was not included, but I look at BTS of their kissing scene in Ruler, and it's the same with the ones here - he does it on the upper lip. Upper lip kissing is the standard fake-kiss angle used by actors (specially KDrama ones) because the woman does not even have to open their mouth, so it's less intimate more professional. And all the works are done by the male partner.

But then, with Soo Bin...:ph34r::tongue::):wub:

Because you know, to kiss the lower lip means the partner has to open her mouth to access fully that particular lip. It's more intimate to do, because you are basically letting that other person have full access to your mouth (and sometimes, tongue too, bwahahaha!:lol: ). That's why this kiss is usually for those sexy-tone/passionate scenes. Seung Ho did at least 3 full-on kisses with Soo bin, the Hwangmesan, The Kitchen and the ending kiss. All of them, he did on the lower lip.

That's my case for the day, my fellow Beauntaes  (Beautiful, but byuntae-minded co-shippers, wahahaha!!):lol:

'Till the next case of over-analyzing/pervy inducing shipping point of discussion. HAHAHA!!

OMO ~ I'm blushing again. to kiss the lower lip means the partner has to open her mouth. wow, i can't really watch the bts the same way as before, i'm gonna look more closely than before at their lips and mouths :flushed: and because of your post, i gained another knowledge: that kissing the lower lip of your partner = more intimate. omg. i never kiss someone before, now i think that this ship is teaching me how to kiss too lol.

and wow, i love that Beauntaes, it sounds cute and cool at the same time aha ~ 

7 hours ago, Celine Tan said:

I would like to share 2 of the scenes that I like other the kiss:

1. You go first, no you go first. No you go first, I will watch you go up then I will go. 

Ugh, that reminded me of my dating days with my hubby. Very reluctant to go home yet we have to. That scene if you all watched, CSB is damn sweet and kawaii...like a little woman in love.

2. Are you okay? Chingu mode...then CSB started to act like robot again and the following script I wonder if the scriptwriter has customised for them:

"you are so cute! don't you ever show your aegyo to others!"

"You are the cutest and prettiest woman I have known"

"then you have not known enough woman"

"shall I make more female friends?"

"I will kill you"

LOL those dialogue...isn't it customised for them?

Imagine the 2 leads are acted by other actor and actress, the outcome and effect would not be so lovely.

WAH, UNNI ~ i actually thought the exact same thing! added another thought: their quick peck was an ad-lib, lol:ph34r:. because that quick peck looks so "out-of-nowhere", but also matched the scene (since that was about a couple in their own world together in a car), and looks so light-hearted (?). but ofc, it could be also in the script, but if it's an adlib then.... kyaaaaaaa *muted screaming*

7 hours ago, clandeast said:

I have no experience in relationship that's why I'm happy to see a lot unnies here sharing their observations on ChaeYoo.  :lol::lol: But with regards of the couples I've shipped previously here in our country, I'm proud to say all of them were proven real. So I'm really hoping I'm still right with my feelings about these two kdrama couples I'm shipping. :lol: 

Annyeoooongg and welcome & nice to meet you, it looks like you're in the same side with me lol. I'm one of those in this ship that having no experience, lol. let's do a hi-five first *hi-five :D

6 hours ago, swagpuppysong said:

- Kiss the girl of his dreams

- Get paid to do it

- Establish himself as a romcom king, and

- Take his popularity a whole lot to the next level 

- Not to mention that if they end up dating in real life, he'd find his "One person" *wink!

LMAO. He's such a lucky one. Doing this project gave him many things! If they're one day, get together for real, i'm sure this drama will be one of their special moments in life. aww, my heart flutters just by thinking this ~ :wub:

6 hours ago, swagpuppysong said:

Hmm...I have an idea! :rolleyes:

How about we answer this question:

Why do you think uri ChaeYoo couple are meant for each other?!?

I would love to hear everyone's take on that. :wub: Calling again lurkers to delurk and answer too! Kyaaaaaaa 

lol, this is the 3rd quote for @swagpuppysong unni, i cant believe this lol. I want to answer too!

Why do I think so? Hmmmm~ 

1. CSB did 2 dramas (it's two, right? if i'm not mistaken) and didn't really get proper time to rest. She almost gave up the script, but she felt that she'd regretted it if she hadn't taken that role. (and i'm sure she won't regret this, because she gets her 'one person' hahahaha my delulu ~)
  2. This is YSH's "first rom-com" and this was quite challenging for him, but in the end he chose it.
  3. And because of the first two points, they "got" together as a couple in this drama. Basically working together, met after 2 years in this project (after the DMZ project).
  4. I'm quite new as their fans, so... I don't know about them that much, still a long way to go hahaha... but I can tell that these two (especially YSH) didn't behave like this with their each own previous co-stars. Some of YSH's fans said to me that he prefers girl around his age. And voila, CSB, who's only younger 11 months than him (not even exactly a year), brought to him as his "drama girlfriend" in his very first rom-com. It's almost another actress, but she refused this role and fate gave this chance to CSB and he took it.
  5. CSB personality, is the personality that totally can "trigger" this "cheerful-side" of YSH, this different YSH, this touchy-touchy YSH that seemed never ever want to touchy-touchy with his co-stars, he made this barrier between his role and his himself when behave with his co-stars, because once the camera isn't rolling, it means he's YSH not the character he played and he should behave carefully to not make his co-stars uncomfortable (because basically, they're working partners not real love-interest, or things like that). but, he's comfortable enough to be this touchy-touchy to CSB and we won't just be touchy-touchy to all people except we're close enough to that person, right? that's the case for YSH i think and the fact that CSB didn't look bothered by his touchy (and different) actions means a good sign: she "accepts" him to be in her "close-friends" circle. they got along pretty fast (the evidence: their behaviours in bts vids from the very first script-reading bts til the latest one, we can easily spot their changes in behaviours toward each other) lalalala ~
  6. if this weren't fate, then what would it be? :wub:

1 hour ago, dramu51ch0c10ve said:

Like @clandeast, I've never had any experience before so I felt like I was getting lessons and insights from all of you while reading your posts:tongue:I've never shipped any 2 celebrities before because I tend to think that it is part of promoting their drama. But after reading comments from YSH's fans and observing their bts clips, I can't help but ship them. It's not cringey or forced. Them being together is just so...natural. 

ohooo~ hi, chingu, another chingu in the same side as me (having no experience heee :dizzy:)

let's keep an eye in every post here posted by our unnis, and take the lessons well hahahaha. i've felt more ready to date someone after reading some of their posts here, lol. who knows maybe the time for us to (finally) make experiences is gonna come sooner than expected because of the lessons we get 

PS: NOOOO~ I definitely was typing my rants about the *COUGH* sexual tension and kiss scene bts *COUGH* but nothing was posted, i'm so saaaaddd i used my free timeeee huhuhu. but since the comments for some quoted posts have posted, it's okay xD

next time gonna write again about my rants! huhu

22 minutes ago, alexiajeong said:
  • CSB did 2 dramas (it's two, right? if i'm not mistaken) and didn't really get proper time to rest. She almost gave up the script, but she felt that she'd regretted it if she hadn't taken that role. (and i'm sure she won't regret this, because she gets her 'one person' hahahaha my delulu ~)
  • This is YSH's "first rom-com" and this was quite challenging for him, but in the end he chose it.
  • And because of the first two points, they "got" together as a couple in this drama. Basically working together, met after 2 years in this project (after the DMZ project).
  • I'm quite new as their fans, so... I don't know about them that much, still a long way to go hahaha... but I can tell that these two (especially YSH) didn't behave like this with their each own previous co-stars. Some of YSH's fans said to me that he prefers girl around his age. And voila, CSB, who's only younger 11 months than him (not even exactly a year), brought to him as his "drama girlfriend" in his very first rom-com. It's almost another actress, but she refused this role and fate gave this chance to CSB and he took it.
  • CSB personality, is the personality that totally can "trigger" this "cheerful-side" of YSH, this different YSH, this touchy-touchy YSH that seemed never ever want to touchy-touchy with his co-stars, he made this barrier between his role and his himself when behave with his co-stars, because once the camera isn't rolling, it means he's YSH not the character he played and he should behave carefully to not make his co-stars uncomfortable (because basically, they're working partners not real love-interest, or things like that). but, he's comfortable enough to be this touchy-touchy to CSB and we won't just be touchy-touchy to all people except we're close enough to that person, right? that's the case for YSH i think and the fact that CSB didn't look bothered by his touchy (and different) actions means a good sign: she "accepts" him to be in her "close-friends" circle. they got along pretty fast (the evidence: their behaviours in bts vids from the very first script-reading bts til the latest one, we can easily spot their changes in behaviours toward each other) lalalala ~
  • if this weren't fate, then what would it be? :wub:

I loved your analysis. I also agree it's fate. They can be acting partners despite they were not the first choice option from the PD.

The right person can trigger your innate emotions and real personality and honestly being in love can behave differently too. He's really comfortable with her. This point 50 of us agree 100%.

I agree the transition of their behaviour is more natural and talking about ad-lib...i read the news that a lot of the dialogue were ad-lib by both of them. But there wasn't a specific one they have pointed out. And the director accepted their output. To be able to act without prior rehearsal is pure chemistry. 

4 minutes ago, omysaavedra said:

I swear i can see tongue  there 2:24 and 2:37 on the BTS hahahaahaaaaaaaaa I'm going gaga over this <3 I pray for them to be together "in a relationship" :lol::lol::wub::wub::wub:

whose tongue? YSH one right? LOL must be specific, we are all investigators here. Every detail is crucial. LOL:D

He is indeed different from his past image. But i like his behaviour now rather than too uptight. Love can make one happier. Saw his latest photo for Gucci event, he seemed to put on some weight. Face was not as sharp as in this drama now. Looks like life is good.

36 minutes ago, alexiajeong said:

PS: NOOOO~ I definitely was typing my rants about the *COUGH* sexual tension and kiss scene bts *COUGH* but nothing was posted, i'm so saaaaddd i used my free timeeee huhuhu. but since the comments for some quoted posts have posted, it's okay xD

That's the hi-light. Don't forget to rant tmr.

5 minutes ago, Celine Tan said:

whose tongue? YSH one right? LOL must be specific, we are all investigators here. Every detail is crucial. LOL:D

He is indeed different from his past image. But i like his behaviour now rather than too uptight. Love can make one happier. Saw his latest photo for Gucci event, he seemed to put on some weight. Face was not as sharp as in this drama now. Looks like life is good.

yes all Seungho's tongue bwahahaaa he's too eager to do this right from the bts where they were sitting from the sofa.. to the kitchen he's obviously so excited hahahaa  look at that face right after he tried to give her a peck before the actual scene hahahaa6RRSYqJ.jpg 

Archived