[OFFICIAL] ♡ Yoo Seung Ho ❤️ Chae Soo Bin | ChaeYoo | EyeSmile Couple ♡

jh12

7 minutes ago, happy2018 said:

and to be honest... why bother with haters...or another YSH shippers...

uri ChaeYoo get what they dont have, that sparks, that kiss, that level of comfortable,

WE're so lucky really..

So let they exhaust themselves in bashing

we'll just have to exhaust ourselves replaying that kiss scene.:wub:

I like your comment so much...:heart:let we together give them our 100% support and love...

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, happy2018 said:

Bow to the most experienced unnie... SH hands exactly... where did he put it?! LOL

Wow! this thread is moving so fast, just went out to fuel and there's this conversation!! Lol

Can't help but smile with the " Bow to the most experienced Unnie ", not sure about the most experienced part! Hahaha

I just love to read and observe body language, that's why I looked closely to people.

Regarding the "where did he put his hand " question, where do you think, chingu :tongue:

Go back to the BTS, play it in 0.5 speed, and you can catch it!

On the first take itself, he gave out his feelings, that's my personal observation, not in general.

After PD Nim said cut, they separated, holding each other arms, both extended, then SH did try to catch Soo Bin's eyes, but she's shy enough to look back on him.

For sure there's something on that first take that ignited the flame that's already burning :)

Whew :D

3 minutes ago, Veronica Purificacion said:

On the first take itself, he gave out his feelings, that's my personal observation, not in general.

After PD Nim said cut, they separated, holding each other arms, both extended, then SH did try to catch Soo Bin's eyes, but she's shy enough to look back on him.

For sure there's something on that first take that ignited the flame that's already burning :)

Even actors are also humans. I agree he gave his emotions in the first kiss. Honestly, the way he kisses, wow...he's a really good kisser. 

And as to whether after drama, will the feelings fade or becomes stronger is really a question mark. Entrainment industry some more. And each of them will still need to take up acting projects. Will each of them have a change of heart or become neutral friends?

What do you guys think?

Just now, Celine Tan said:

Even actors are also humans. I agree he gave his emotions in the first kiss. Honestly, the way he kisses, wow...he's a really good kisser. 

And as to whether after drama, will the feelings fade or becomes stronger is really a question mark. Entrainment industry some more. And each of them will still need to take up acting projects. Will each of them have a change of heart or become neutral friends?

What do you guys think?

They're both young and still a long way to go, unless something will happen mid this year!

just like SH has answered on V Live , lol

For sure, their drama I Am Not A Robot, will mark and leave a place on each other's heart.

Whatever happens in the days, or years to come, there's no assurance.

But if they really belong together, they will come seeking each other :heart:

Bow to the most experienced unnie... SH hands exactly... where did he put it?! LOL

Wow! this thread is moving so fast, just went out to fuel and there's this conversation!! Lol

Can't help but smile with the " Bow to the most experienced Unnie ", not sure about the most experienced part! Hahaha

I just love to read and observe body language, that's why I looked closely to people.

Regarding the "where did he put his hand " question, where do you think, chingu :tongue:

Go back to the BTS, play it in 0.5 speed, and you can catch it!

Whew :D

For the nth time, i played the BTS again in slow speed.

Something caught my attention, 0:51-0:54 , please pay attention and lip read on what SH has whispered to SB.

Maybe my eyes was playing tricks on me, or maybe I need to sleep.

past bed time for a nanna like me!

hahahaha

2 minutes ago, Celine Tan said:

I've post a super length description about How's CSB could match his ideal. And another post about how that kiss... That feeling probably won't come in the near future. Since it's fated to happen. 

I hope that's enough to ensure you. 

And to add to that,

YSH type is girl around his age. There's almost none actress around his age that never had a project with him. Until he's almost thirties... He'd take project with new actress, the one he never had project with before.

And I honestly think, the biggest reason he was that comfortable with CSB is cuz IANAR a Rom-Com drama. All the comedy scene makes him smile. While usually he was all about acting. 

So the chance of him getting paired up with actress around his age that never had project with him before is very low. And I don't think he will take Rom-Com drama again in the near future. Or his fans will be bored. 

In short, it was fate that brought them together and got a huge int'l succes. And I don't think it will come back in the near future. 

But heart always does what he want to do. So until there's a news that they are getting married to another person. Let's be bold. Love you... Chingu

2 minutes ago, happy2018 said:

I've post a super length description about How's CSB could match his ideal. And another post about how that kiss... That feeling probably won't come in the near future. Since it's fated to happen. 

And to add to that,

YSH type is girl around his age. There's almost none actress around his age that never had a project with him. Until he's almost thirties... He'd take project with new actress, the one he never had project with before.

And I honestly think, the biggest reason he was that comfortable with CSB is cuz IANAR a Rom-Com drama. All the comedy scene makes him smile. While usually he was all about acting. 

So the chance of him getting paired up with actress around his age that never had project with him before is very low. And I don't think he will take Rom-Com drama again in the near future. Or his fans will be bored. 

In short, it was fate that brought them together and got a huge int'l succes. And I don't think it will come back in the near future. 

But heart always does what he want to do. So until there's a news that they are getting married to another person. Let's be bold. Love you... Chingu

WOW...let's be optimistic something happened secretly between them. Keep it low profile and hidden. That's the only way to protect their r/ship. I also think the genre of the drama helps him in his mood. And I think it's rare to partner with actress younger than him and of the same telepathy to get along well. 

And to add to that,

101% agree with you chingu

Let's be bold and continue to support them. Let's keep them in our prayers too...

if theirs is fated love.... it will happen in God's perfect time...

BTW chingu, did you check the BTS that i have pointed above

lol

12 minutes ago, Veronica Purificacion said:

Something caught my attention, 0:51-0:54 , please pay attention and lip read on what SH has whispered to SB.

what did he say? cant tell much...

19 minutes ago, Veronica Purificacion said:

hahahaha

What did he say? I didn't catch it tbh though I'm so curious everytime I watched it

Btw, unnies!! Help, their kiss sound never failed to makes me all giddy no matter how many times I watch it again

Hnngg perv......

Are you planning to make us wake up all night long? Waking up my byuntae mode:lol:

hahahaha, it's bedtime for me too chingu, just that my byuntae mode is crepping a bit! lol

after this, I'll head to bed ! hahahaha

My mood is swinging, same as the weather tonight :)

we're in the middle of summer, yet it's so windy outside :)

don't quote me with this alright

My eyes maybe playing a trick on me, since am so into this couple :heart:

i tried to lip read what he said....my eyes say 

:heart: You

Disclaimer :

this is #mydelulumodeon

Annyeongi jumuseyo Unnies & Chingus xx

I love youu unniee... Sleep tight... And dream of uri Chae Yoo whisper... Saranghae... :heart:

Kekeke

:heart: You too Unnie..

That's what i found out when i watched in slow mo, 

I Love You....

I'll sleep with this #delulu playing on top of my head...

Saranghae ...

Hello everybody,

I've been lurking here since day one:D

I love their chemistry and I believe that they do have something special going on between them.

I really enjoyed reading everyone comments and I hope that am welcomed to join the bold unnies squad:glasses:

to be honest, i feel a little bit scared (?) when seeing that this thread has 17 pages already... i thought i'm hallucinating or what :blink: i love it tho, our thread is moving faster ~ 

and woooooooooow should i call everyone here as unni? i'm only 20 yo and... plus, without any love experiences (?) ... omg, what should i  dooooo.... :flushed: reading all your posts made me blushing so much lmao, felt like being introduced to a new world xD

if you don't mind, i want to call everyone here unni hahahaha.. only if you dont mind ^^ 

aaaannnddd... dun dun dun... my other thought about ChaeYoo ~

Aaaaa, if you look closely to CSB's expressions all throughout the BTS vids (since the first BTS till the latest one), you can easily spot the changes in her way to express what's in her mind. I'm sure someone already mentioned about this, but im so sorryyyy...i forget who did and i couldnt check the previous pages because of my internet connection (curse you, connection, you go bad in this very moment!), her expressions became really subtle... soft .... smooth (?) *LOL *dunnohowtosayittho.

But I'm pretty sure there's a change in her feelings, be it more "comfortable" or other feelings like.......... hohohoho, in love? I mean  it's possible for her to fall for him.... YSH took a good care of her and he flirted with her so often, and his manner is good too and... he's handsome. I shouldn't lie about this right? He's handsome and whenever he smiles, he makes many heart flutters (including me lol) not only for those who see his smile live, but also those who only see it through their screen:lol:

And CSB witnessed his smile, almost hours and days for months, LIVE. She even experienced his flirty behaviours. Since I'm also a woman, I'm confident to say that most woman likes this kind of man—with good attitude + good looking + most importantly, with beautiful smile that can melt your heart in instant. 98% she might fall for him. and this argument by me is supported by how CSB reacted in ep 30's BTS and those BTS stills of their ending kiss scene when they (seemed) practicing (how she smiled and looked at him, finally almost the same as the way he did to her) AWWWW.

and ofc, this is only my opinion based on my (very) little (and tiny) love experiences, hahahaha. 

and once again, nice to meet you all, unnis! let's get along! ~ ^^

(PS: and pls continue your analysis about their *COUGH* sexual tension *COUGH* :ph34r:

i'm really enjoying your analysis, unnis, you're jjang!) 

ChaeYoo couple shippers are growing in social media. We also civilized and mature. We like cute things and aigoo. Ha ha ha 

for some reason, someone tries to tag #chaesoobin name to another actress and another project. I won’t tell them to stop, but the way they did is dirty. Leave our couple and ship alone. 

This is how they react while watching their kissing scene (touching their lips) ke ke ke so cute! I know what you are thinking.

Archived