[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] The Legends 招摇

sugarplum892

df'Hear my Heart' BTS #31

Wedding P2 BTS #32  (Waiting for a HD Upload- original link iqiyi)

• Q: How do you feel about today's wedding?
  • Xukai: Not much. It's not like I'm marrying my love one. ha ha ha. (LOL he so honest)
  • Bailu: I'm very happy that I able to marry such a ...  handsome ... and powerful ... person. :sweat_smile:

copy above link into Converter #1 // HD Converter #2 (works with krcom) -

-> dont 'save as', just click on the link if dont want to download

PREVIOUS BTS

Spoiler

(pretty sure they are uploaded on youtube playlist by now --> filter search for "独家花絮" BTS. or watever lang it is for you)

NOT LISTED IN ANY PARTICULAR ORDER, I might be missing a couple.

WEIBO LINK   KRCOM LINK

BILIBILI LINK    YOUTUBE LINK

DIRECT VIDEO LINK (DOES NOT WORK WITH THE CONVERTERS.. COPY THE WEIBO URL AFTER CLICKING IN).

Compiled BTS (10mins) Bilibili link

1. BTS #0
  2. BTS #1
  3. BTS #2
  4. BTS #3
  5. BTS #4
  6. BTS #5
  7. BTS #6
  8. BTS #7
  9. BTS #8
  10. BTS #9
  11. BTS #10
  12. BTS #11 //youtube link
  13. BTS #12 //youtube link
  14. Unofficial BTS #1
  15. 招摇 by 陈楚生 & 胡莎莎 MV
  16. unofficial BTS #
  17. BTS #13
  18. On set Interview
  19. FMV :star:
  20. BTS #14
  21. BTS #15
  22. unofficial bts #94- 10 Divine Sect Set
  23. unoffical Bts #95- QQX Ice cave Set
  24. Unofficial BTS #96- MQ x ZY Duel 
  25. Bts #16 
  26. 未央夜 by 袁野 MV
  27. BTS #17
  28. Bts #18
  29. Bts #19
  30. BTS #20 ZY + apple
  31. BTS #21 Xukai 1
  32. FMV BTS
  33. FMV- bilibili  not a fan of the bgm but love the colour scheme
  34. ♥️♥️FMV!! MUST WATCH!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
  35. Promo video in modern times (low HQ weibo link) // Bilibili :love:
  36. BTS #22 Xukai part 2 // bilibili link  ("I'm sorry my husband has yet to graduate from kindergarten" LOL)
  37. Ep 35 Kiss Part 1 BTS #23 / bilibili  
  38. Ep 35 Kiss Part 2  BTS #24 // weibo link // 
  39. BTS #25 XUKAI's B-Day /weibo link
  40. EP 30 Explosion Kiss  BTS #26
  41. EP 32 Drunk Kiss 1 BTS #27
  42. EP 32 Drunk Kiss 2 BTS #28
  43. unofficial BTS- MQ standing on the altar  
  44. unofficial BTS 1- LMX sealing for 3rd time
  45. unofficial BTS 2- LMX seal 3rd part 2
  46. Unofficial proposal Bts (Ps. filmed by Bailu)
  47. BTS #29 Bailu's laughter
  48.  Wedding P1 BTS # 30

tumblr_poga46uHDD1u1iqoao3_r1_250.giftumblr_poga46uHDD1u1iqoao1_r2_250.giftumblr_poe0t4ixhn1u1iqoao10_r1_540.gif

Quietly waits for next week.-_-

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, 12blbl said:

ZY looked very beautiful in the proposal scene, no wonder LCL seemed captivated by her. :wub:.

Anyway how come JW can defeat LCL so easily :angry:

Li  Chen Lan was still injured from using the Nine Heavens spell and Jiang Wu just absorbed Qin Qianxians power during their duel In ep 39 or 40

I need to rant .... :expressionless:

So I have finished watching both of tonight episodes (with fast forwarding here and there). I should say that the storytelling is a mess. We had a very weakened Li Chen Lan in episode 42, that even could not duel properly with Jiang Wu. @Alila Nguyen said that it perhaps caused by Jiang Wu was too strong since he took Qin Qian Xian power. Okay, I had thought, the argument was plausible.

Going into episode 43, Li Chen Lan was still weakened, cannot even breaking through the prison. And then, Zhao Yao rescue scene was coming, she went boom for the 4th time. Li Chen Lan suddenly had enough power to teleport to the tomb. Jiang Wu arrived, intended to kill/injure Li Chen Lan. Surprise! Li Chen Lan was able to block Jiang Wu attack using some kind of mental defense?? (kind of defense magic). He called wan jun sword and successfully pushed Jiang Wu to submission. I will temporarily stop my summary here.

My point is: JUST WHAT WAS LI CHEN LAN DOING BACK WHEN JIANG WU CRASHED HIS WEDDING???

I mean, the time between the wedding crashing and the fight at the tomb should not exceed one day. If he can fight equally with Jiang Wu (I will say Li Chen Lan has high probability of winning, especially when he wields Wan Jun sword) at the tomb, then he should be able to do that in the time of wedding. Was he playing pretend or something?

Believe me, when you have watched how Li Chen Lan owns Jiang Wu easily in tomb scene, you will not feel so bad about the kneeling scene that happen right afterwards.

Now, I have said in my previous post that I understand the drama need to weaken Li Chen Lan. But, that only with condition that the drama will be consistent about it. I hate it when the story weaken a character in one point and then make him strong as ever again in the next point without any explanation.

Continuing the summary: So Zhao Yao was saved. Horray! (Finally the scene with weak Lu Zhao Yao was ended, I am already frustrated). Since Jiang Wu had lent a hand in saving Zhao Yao, they somehow reached a truce and deciding that Wan Lu Men now would have 3 sect leaders :expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:. Then we got a scene that of three of them arguing about who will sit on the throne. Both males agreed that Zhao Yao should sit there. After some arguing later, it was decided that Li Chen Lan and Jiang Wu would share a chair (this is CRAZY!!). I am stopping the summary.

I think the drama thought that the scene will be funny. But I hate it so much. Just what is that scene supposed to show? Weakening Li Chen Lan just because the plot need it, is already so bad. Him kneeling, I can still swallow. But this???? Just how far the drama wish to drag down Li Chen Lan dignity?? In the novel, Li Chen Lan never once stand down from his position. From the start until the end, his pride and dignity remains intact. The drama has gone its way to ensure that Li Chen Lan stays on the throne back in episode 35. What is the need to create a weird humor here with elevating Jiang Wu as Wan Lu Men 3rd sect leader?

.....I will end my rant here. Sorry for the length ......:anguished:

Probably his power unstable and it can be triggered by his intense emotion. When he felt desperate for ZY who exploded the 4th time, then his power increase. Before his power increase, he had demonic phase but stopped by ZY. So probably the temporary demonic phase also contributing his increasing power. I assumed in the wedding scene, he’s not desperate enough to release his power.

Different people, different opinions. I loved today's episodes. :heart:

JW can't kill ZY because of QQX. I laughted my a*ss off as I saw it. Too bad he has so little screen time since he is involuntarily funny :phew:.

And MQ has absolutely no dignity when it comes to ZY. He would do absolutely anything for her. Ostentatious Zhao Yao is one of that novels who has a devoted MALE love interest. I really like that since most time it is the female character who is that devoted and rather the foot mat of the story.

@xienrue my guess is one of the reason why LCL isn’t t healing properly is because of the xinmo in his body (remember xinmo and ZY’s blade are opposite one another). After he got injured, he continually borrow the xinmo strength to do stuff, making the wound further bad. In order to heal, he possibly tried to make sure not to use anything that might trigger the temptation to use the power of xinmo. 

Just before seeing ZY exploded for the 4th time, LCL showed that he’s using his inner xinmo strength. And ZY asked him to stop before exploded. Before that JW already taken down his spell on LCL’s cell in order to enter. Since he activated his xinmo strength, and there is no longer a spell, he can use his teleportation.

Though I agree there should be more fighting at the wedding, but they probably run out of budget lol :joy: nah, even if they show more fighting scenes, it will just further injured LCL. The probability of winning isn’t a clear cut either. Fighting when he’s injured, possibly doesn’t do much good either. Basically even if LCL tries his best, would he really be able to kill JW? Remember he needs to heal in order to save that strength to heal ZY. So all in all, whether he faked it or purposely not using his strength is ok, because the goal is to have the strength to heal ZY.

At ZY’s grave, the blocking of JW is very cool indeed. He just need a moment alone with ZY and think. I don’t think any of those really exert that much strength, also with such easy defeat at the beginning, it possibly caught JW’s surprise more than anything. I have to say about that scene though, it reminded me when YQ and XLN reunion, while all the fighting going on around them. The two of them just in their own space, this scene was exactly like that. That space was his and hers only. And therefore JW can richard simmons off lol :joy:

also like @usagi1997 I quite enjoy these two episodes, the banter between those 3 are funny. and how he kept jumping in the middle of them. You don’t see LCL jealous though, because he knows now for sure nothing will change how ZY feels about him. And both ZY and LCL displayed why they are good people. If it was the good sect people, they would turn around and kill JW already, but both LCL and ZY didn’t. Another important thing to take is QQX’s words, now that JW has the one thing he couldn’t let go, he started to become more human.

I found it extremely funny when the minions tried to outdo one another with the chanting :joy: and does anyone laugh when JW said he wanted to sleep in the big hall? And left LCL and ZY together in the same space :joy: I’m like ok, let’s go to that bed scene (since their clothes still match the scene and ZY declares to her LCL is her husband :wub:) but then JW’s scene started :astonished: and I’m like please few more mins, then ending credit starts :bawling: next episode you guys better continue there! Or imma :unamused:

1 hour ago, usagi1997 said:

Yeah, the minions were hilarious. Did you notice that MQ/XK smudged ZY/BL's 3rd Eye Tattoo while she fainted in his arms? :ph34r:

Did not! I’m waking up super early to watch and sooooo my eyes sometimes are like not focus lol! You should see me every Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday morning! It likes forcing my eyes to open to wake up to watch ZY lol! Since my son wakes up at around 6.30-7, I must finish watching before he’s up or no time to watch at all lol! Will check later :lol:

4 hours ago, Alila Nguyen said:

@xienrue my guess is one of the reason why LCL isn’t t healing properly is because of the xinmo in his body (remember xinmo and ZY’s blade are opposite one another). After he got injured, he continually borrow the xinmo strength to do stuff, making the wound further bad. In order to heal, he possibly tried to make sure not to use anything that might trigger the temptation to use the power of xinmo. 

Just before seeing ZY exploded for the 4th time, LCL showed that he’s using his inner xinmo strength. And ZY asked him to stop before exploded. Before that JW already taken down his spell on LCL’s cell in order to enter. Since he activated his xinmo strength, and there is no longer a spell, he can use his teleportation.

Though I agree there should be more fighting at the wedding, but they probably run out of budget lol :joy: nah, even if they show more fighting scenes, it will just further injured LCL. The probability of winning isn’t a clear cut either. Fighting when he’s injured, possibly doesn’t do much good either. Basically even if LCL tries his best, would he really be able to kill JW? Remember he needs to heal in order to save that strength to heal ZY. So all in all, whether he faked it or purposely not using his strength is ok, because the goal is to have the strength to heal ZY.

At ZY’s grave, the blocking of JW is very cool indeed. He just need a moment alone with ZY and think. I don’t think any of those really exert that much strength, also with such easy defeat at the beginning, it possibly caught JW’s surprise more than anything. I have to say about that scene though, it reminded me when YQ and XLN reunion, while all the fighting going on around them. The two of them just in their own space, this scene was exactly like that. That space was his and hers only. And therefore JW can richard simmons off lol :joy:

also like @usagi1997 I quite enjoy these two episodes, the banter between those 3 are funny. and how he kept jumping in the middle of them. You don’t see LCL jealous though, because he knows now for sure nothing will change how ZY feels about him. And both ZY and LCL displayed why they are good people. If it was the good sect people, they would turn around and kill JW already, but both LCL and ZY didn’t. Another important thing to take is QQX’s words, now that JW has the one thing he couldn’t let go, he started to become more human.

I found it extremely funny when the minions tried to outdo one another with the chanting :joy: and does anyone laugh when JW said he wanted to sleep in the big hall? And left LCL and ZY together in the same space :joy: I’m like ok, let’s go to that bed scene (since their clothes still match the scene and ZY declares to her LCL is her husband :wub:) but then JW’s scene started :astonished: and I’m like please few more mins, then ending credit starts :bawling: next episode you guys better continue there! Or imma :unamused:

In the preview, it looked like LCL was jealous after seeing ZY and JW looked closer and laughing together. :lol:

Yeah i also like the three combo, i mean i don’t understand what they were talking about, but i can’t help to LOL seeing their scenes

Since the wedding ceremony was interrupted, is ZY and LCL married or not?  When it was time to go to bed, ZY and LCL went to their separate bedrooms?  So they aren’t married right?  

JW said ZY was going to her bedroom.  That’s why JW was upset that he had no where to sleep.  He didn’t want to share a room with LCL and called LCL a deviant/pervert.  Finally JW chose to sleep in the main hall.  This proves that ZY and LCL are NOT married because if they were, they would just share 1 room.  Can someone clarify please? Thanks!

59 minutes ago, 12blbl said:

In the preview, it looked like LCL was jealous after seeing ZY and JW looked closer and laughing together. :lol:

Yeah i also like the three combo, i mean i don’t understand what they were talking about, but i can’t help to LOL seeing their scenes

Where can I watch the preview for 45 and 46? 

7 hours ago, usagi1997 said:

Different people, different opinions. I loved today's episodes. :heart:

JW can't kill ZY because of QQX. I laughted my a*ss off as I saw it. Too bad he has so little screen time since he is involuntarily funny :phew:.

And MQ has absolutely no dignity when it comes to ZY. He would do absolutely anything for her. Ostentatious Zhao Yao is one of that novels who has a devoted MALE love interest. I really like that since most time it is the female character who is that devoted and rather the foot mat of the story.

Hmm i have mixed feelings. I agree with @xienrue that the plot has gotten kind of messy (which is quite typical of lots of chinese drama when they deviate from the novel they are adapted from). But i do like the episodes in my own way too; Xu Kai totally nailed the kneeling scene, his expression was sooo well done, like basically at this point kneeling before JW has become so completely small and irrelevant matter compared to ZY who is lying there motionless and about to die. When he first suggested to JW that they need to put aside their fight and save ZY first, MQ's eyes literally lit up with hope when JW agreed.

I also laugh at how ZY was surprised that JW really gouge out his heart for her, and expressed her gratitude and told him she will definitely repay his sacrifice. JW was like "You just need to send this guy (referring to MQ) away". But ZY was firm and said, "No, he is the person my heart loves, if he leaves, I will follow him" :wub:

The plot ended for me the moment ZY MQ walked down that wedding red carpet. Mo Qing is weaken, Zhao Yao loses half of personality, Zhi Yan is dumb down, Jiang Wu's power switch is push to max level, Lu Ming Xuan is still alive and Lin Zhi Yu's loyalty for wan lu men vanish. I dont care what happens anymore, it hurts too much to care.

I was planning to watch ep 43 44 after I saw some clips and gifs on weibo. I cant help but say AWW.. JW too precious, it makes impossible for me to hate him. Then I saw the preview where MQ gets stab in the heart by Lin Zhi Yu. Eh? Nevermind, I'll wait for 2 more episodes to come out first. I dont think I can take all these plots changes, might as well watch in them all in one go.

Honesty, I thought if the writers HAD TO change the plot then they could have given JW the North Department spot instead of the clan master. How awkward is it to have 3 clan masters at the SAME time? MQ ZY are fine, since they are pretty much married, but JW? Our first big bright light bulb was Qin Zhi Yan, now that ZY has gotten her original face back, QZY is practically out of the picture. After 5 or 6 episode of sweetness devoted solely to our main couple, the 2nd big bright lightbulb is now introduced, Mr. Jiang three wheel.:expressionless:

On the topic of weibo clips, I saw the MQ'z  kowtow flashback. Did anyone notice the flashback proposal scene happens during daytime!! NIGHT EFFECT CONSISTENCY! PLEASE! You might as well make all daytime. I mean look the the wallpaper stills for this scene, IT"S BEAUTIFUL.

BTW, ZY wont get that lighting sword back until the day LMX dies. I am guessing the wound that will be pierce by the holy lighting sword will catalyze the demonic state. After all, the sword was the reason that MQ's hidden state was reawaken in the first place.

tumblr_pnt2v2AvBW1u1iqoao2_400.png

tumblr_pnt2v2AvBW1u1iqoao1_400.png

tumblr_pnz9g7t2Xo1u1iqoao5_r2_500.jpg

Spoiler

006pY5zNly1g19d98qyz8g30oy0bdqvc.gif

006pY5zNly1g19d82if9hg30oy0bdhdx.gif

ZY: I'll just explode my way out if some jerk tries to kiss me,. :joy:

6d40f7f4ly1g12fy6199ng20fg06oe87.gif6d40f7f4ly1g12fy770k3g20fg06m4qw.gif

I know, I know it should be a full CP moment but JW SO ADORABLE!

005zUEOFgy1g19o7psp7mj317x0ish8m.jpg

How delusional can this girl get? Why does MQ have to feel guilty? Shouldnt it be the other way around? You cant force your one sided love on someone who doesnt love you. EVEN JW can take it in better than you (maybe).

005zUEOFgy1g19n5ocqy5j31860ir7u0.jpg

005zUEOFgy1g19n7xojl2j31860ir4qp.jpg

Allow me to quote someone from weibo "MQ is either experiencing the state of jealousy or is on the road to jealousy." Therefore, Mr. Li dont even bother sugar coating your words to hide your envy. 

Stills 

1. MQ

Spoiler

007DUpiqly1g199dk6bvaj31r0340u17.jpg007DUpiqly1g1993a65l7j33a426pb2b.jpg007DUpiqly1g19937y5rbj33a426p1l4.jpg007DUpiqly1g199341nz3j33a426phdy.jpg007DUpiqly1g199317tn4j33a426pu12.jpg

2. mq x zy

Spoiler

007DUpiqly1g19i3ncmuzj315d21ib2b.jpg007DUpiqly1g1a7ukr52mj32qf2qfhe6.jpg

5. zy

Spoiler

007DUpiqly1g19dfj37phj33rr6pcu17.jpg007DUpiqly1g19dfn8cn1j36pc4gwhdy.jpg

4. others

Spoiler

007DUpiqly1g1a7unfkucj32qf2qf7wp.jpg

007DUpiqly1g1a7ufzbqqj32qf2qf4qx.jpg

007DUpiqly1g19olz9uzej31900u0gwo.jpg

LOL Si Ma Rong

Spoiler

6a4bfc8fly1g1abty4zl1j224x12qqm3.jpg

6a4bfc8fly1g1abu31rrbj22io12k1kz.jpg

6a4bfc8fly1g1abtx7t84j21f01f0wsi.jpg

Proposal Part 2 BTS #33 Weibo link // krcom link (1080p) //bilibili (1080p)

copy above link into Converter #1 // HD Converter #2 (works with krcom) -

-> dont 'save as', just click on the link if dont want to download

PREVIOUS BTS

Spoiler

(pretty sure they are uploaded on youtube playlist by now --> filter search for "独家花絮" BTS. or watever lang it is for you)

NOT LISTED IN ANY PARTICULAR ORDER, I might be missing a couple.

WEIBO LINK   KRCOM LINK

BILIBILI LINK    YOUTUBE LINK

DIRECT VIDEO LINK (DOES NOT WORK WITH THE CONVERTERS.. COPY THE WEIBO URL AFTER CLICKING IN).

Compiled BTS (10mins) Bilibili link

1. BTS #0
  2. BTS #1
  3. BTS #2
  4. BTS #3
  5. BTS #4
  6. BTS #5
  7. BTS #6
  8. BTS #7
  9. BTS #8
  10. BTS #9
  11. BTS #10
  12. BTS #11 //youtube link
  13. BTS #12 //youtube link
  14. Unofficial BTS #1
  15. 招摇 by 陈楚生 & 胡莎莎 MV
  16. unofficial BTS #
  17. BTS #13
  18. On set Interview
  19. FMV :star:
  20. BTS #14
  21. BTS #15
  22. unofficial bts #94- 10 Divine Sect Set
  23. unoffical Bts #95- QQX Ice cave Set
  24. Unofficial BTS #96- MQ x ZY Duel 
  25. Bts #16 
  26. 未央夜 by 袁野 MV
  27. BTS #17
  28. Bts #18
  29. Bts #19
  30. BTS #20 ZY + apple
  31. BTS #21 Xukai 1
  32. FMV BTS
  33. FMV- bilibili  not a fan of the bgm but love the colour scheme
  34. ♥️♥️FMV!! MUST WATCH!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
  35. Promo video in modern times (low HQ weibo link) // Bilibili :love:
  36. BTS #22 Xukai part 2 // bilibili link  ("I'm sorry my husband has yet to graduate from kindergarten" LOL)
  37. Ep 35 Kiss Part 1 BTS #23 / bilibili  
  38. Ep 35 Kiss Part 2  BTS #24 // weibo link // 
  39. BTS #25 XUKAI's B-Day /weibo link
  40. EP 30 Explosion Kiss  BTS #26
  41. EP 32 Drunk Kiss 1 BTS #27
  42. EP 32 Drunk Kiss 2 BTS #28
  43. unofficial BTS- MQ standing on the altar  
  44. unofficial BTS 1- LMX sealing for 3rd time
  45. unofficial BTS 2- LMX seal 3rd part 2
  46. Unofficial proposal planning  Bts (Ps. filmed by Bailu)
  47. BTS #29 Bailu's laughter
  48.  Wedding P1 BTS # 30 // bilibili (1080p)
  49. Wedding P2 BTS # 31 // bilibili (1080p)

50. Hear my Heart' BTS # 32 // bilibili (1080p)

51. Proposal Part 1 (uploaded a while ago) BTS # 33.5

b17945dfgy1g1aclclh0eg20qg0f0hdz.gif

"MQ remember this, I WILL NEVER EVER abandon you again"  

@DontEatMyKimchi awww :( sorry about the way you feel about the way the drama is going, I hope you can still update us with stuffs from weibo :wub:

Lin Zhi Yu didn’t stab MQ in the heart, he was prepared for it to go through his heart if it was going to get further, but he stopped it with his bare hands :)

JW is indeed impossible to hate when it comes to ZY, I think atm, the only character to hate is LMX, his wife, and Lin Zhi Yu. And you can’t realy give JW a northern position, since that would be against his character lol. Maybe I miss something but I didn’t sense MQ jealous of JW, more that he find JW annoying and third wheel, but they are indebted to him, and knowing ZY, he has to repay the debt before he can kick him to the curb lol.

i do agree that QZY is out of the picture once ZY got her face back lol, but they are trying to bring her back by switching back to her fiancé a few times now. I just hope it’s not too rush and everything ends well :)

3 hours ago, rainnie98 said:

Hmm i have mixed feelings. I agree with @xienrue that the plot has gotten kind of messy (which is quite typical of lots of chinese drama when they deviate from the novel they are adapted from). But i do like the episodes in my own way too; Xu Kai totally nailed the kneeling scene, his expression was sooo well done, like basically at this point kneeling before JW has become so completely small and irrelevant matter compared to ZY who is lying there motionless and about to die. When he first suggested to JW that they need to put aside their fight and save ZY first, MQ's eyes literally lit up with hope when JW agreed.

I also laugh at how ZY was surprised that JW really gouge out his heart for her, and expressed her gratitude and told him she will definitely repay his sacrifice. JW was like "You just need to send this guy (referring to MQ) away". But ZY was firm and said, "No, he is the person my heart loves, if he leaves, I will follow him" :wub:

Agree with you!! However annoyed I was last night, the acting in the kneeling scene was the saving grace. When I do my re-watching in the future, that would be the scene that I can replay over and over. Li Chen Lan desperation, how afraid he was, were expressed very well by Xu Kai. Then his expression when he asked Jiang Wu help and then when he was kneeling ..... WOW! :astonished:

I understand of why some people will find last night episodes interesting. And I can see why the drama needs to do certain things in order to humanize Jiang Wu. But do you really need to make him Wan Lu Men sect leader to do that? That position has become akin to joke in episode 44. And I believe even though Zhao Yao now is the one sitting on the throne, Li Chen Lan will still be the one dealing with all formal matters. All those documents? Pretty sure Zhao Yao will never have the patient to read all of them. Not to mention she has bad literature ability. Jiang Wu? The sun will rise from west first before he cares about that. So, it is left only Li Chen Lan to deal with them. So in the end everyone in Wan Lu Men will still defer to him to deal with all matters.

@DontEatMyKimchi idea of giving Jiang Wu North Mountain Lord position is very good. Why didn't they do that? :expressionless: It can make Yuan Jie death more plot-meaningful.

5 hours ago, Hf212 said:

Since the wedding ceremony was interrupted, is ZY and LCL married or not?  When it was time to go to bed, ZY and LCL went to their separate bedrooms?  So they aren’t married right?  

JW said ZY was going to her bedroom.  That’s why JW was upset that he had no where to sleep.  He didn’t want to share a room with LCL and called LCL a deviant/pervert.  Finally JW chose to sleep in the main hall.  This proves that ZY and LCL are NOT married because if they were, they would just share 1 room.  Can someone clarify please? Thanks!

MQ and ZY didn’t finish their wedding ceremony, according to JW, since the veil wasn’t being taken down by the groom, the ceremony is interrupted. And ZY said: doesn’t matter, in her heart, she already consider MQ her husband.

JW thinks they should (/will) sleep in their own bedrooms, whether ZY will let it happen, imma wait and see lol :joy:. I have a lot of hope! :wub: My imagination: MQ: .. Uhm.... goodnight?! ZY: we have some unfinished business. *pull MQ in for a kiss :tounge_xd:

Just finished ep 43.

I thought that that kowtowing scene was in line with Mo Qing’s character. Since he was rescued from execution by Zhao Yao his heart had already belonged to her. Although back then he was unable to help her with her ambitions, his only wish was to remain by her side even if he was just a lowly guard. After their five year separation, he was ecstatic that she had returned even if she had murderous intent towards him. As long as she was happy, Mo Qing was willingly to do anything for her.However,with Zhao Yao on the brink of death Mo Qing had no choice but to cast aside his dignity to beg Jiang Wu,the only person powerful enough to help him for assistance. What did his dignity matter to him if the alternative was losing Zhao Yao forever?

42 minutes ago, Alila Nguyen said:

JW is indeed impossible to hate when it comes to ZY, I think atm, the only character to hate is LMX, his wife, and Lin Zhi Yu. And you can’t realy give JW a northern position, since that would be against his character lol. Maybe I miss something but I didn’t sense MQ jealous of JW, more that he find JW annoying and third wheel, but they are indebted to him, and knowing ZY, he has to repay the debt before he can kick him to the curb lol.

In the preview, when ZY came to ask MQ to go for a date in Xi Zhi Di, she mentioned that she understands that it hasnt been easy on MQ as he clearly been trying to tolerate all this (ZY is referring to the whole situation with JW. I think in the context here, while there is no outright mention of his jealousy, it is quite clear that ZY is referring to MQ holding back his unhappiness and jealousy). MQ responds that while he doesnt like JW, he is truly grateful that he saved her life.

From my perspective, MQ is tolerating everything due to his gratitude, rather than he isn't jealous or anything, he just isn't being antagonistic about it.

Archived