[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] The Legends 招摇

sugarplum892

3 hours ago, Alila Nguyen said:

Reveal hidden contents

Uhm, since I’m like guessing the character’s Chinese name, sometimes my brain went blank: but can you clarify who is Yuan Jie? Lin Zhi Yu is the girl guard (who is male originally in the novel), but what’s love storyline lol.

based on the mv so far, it seems only MQ will go into hibernation - but ZY doesn’t know it, and she waited for him for 10yrs. Role reverse on YQ and XLN :joy: talking about it... MQ is the calm and cool sifu, and ZY is the street smart, quick on her feet disciple :joy: and with the years of waiting between these two, it’s 16 vs 15! Lol

Yuan Jie is the běi shān zhǔ (north leader) of Wan Lu Men. Lol, i havent reached the end of the novel, but I do know it has a happy ending for our leads, which is why i just want to drama to have a happy ending, even if they change parts of the storyline.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@rainnie98 ah I see, I misread, thought there was some love storyline I miss! But you meant storyline lol!

:) At least we get to see they get marry and we will get our wedding bed scenes (hopeful!) :wub: there is better be some good kissing! And not just fading out laying down lawl!

lets worry about this one first then the HE lol :joy:

1 hour ago, Alila Nguyen said:

@rainnie98 ah I see, I misread, thought there was some love storyline I miss! But you meant storyline lol!

:) At least we get to see they get marry and we will get our wedding bed scenes (hopeful!) :wub: there is better be some good kissing! And not just fading out laying down lawl!

lets worry about this one first then the HE lol :joy:

I don't think we will get wedding bed scene. So, I scrutinized the short scene in ending song that looks like a bed scene. That scene takes place in Li Chen Lan bedroom. One person wears black and the other person wears red. Between our OTP, the one that wears black most likely is Li Chen Lan and the one in red is Zhao Yao. However, the lower body of the one wearing black is under the blanket. If this is a wedding bed scene, there is no way Li Chen Lan under blanket while Zhao Yao kissing him. I suspect this is taken from another arc (not from wedding arc). Most likely, Li Chen Lan is injured or something and then this lovey dovey scene happens.

I think we will get a very angsty ending arc; perhaps starting with Li Chen Lan captured by immortals sect - the wedding - fight with Jiang Wu - his demonic descent - Zhao Yao kills him. It will be pretty much 1 full week of sadness for us :tears:. As a fan of heavy storytelling, I honestly love the change they made in the drama. The novel gives out light-hearted feel. I cannot really sympatize with Li Chen Lan character there. I only get that he is devoted to Zhao Yao while very much aloof to nearly everyone else. Here in the drama, his story is elaborated. The change here and there gives him a new look. We are no longer seeing him only as devoted male lead, but one with hidden pain and sadness. His loneliness is more pronounced here in the drama. Everything that we only understand after reading his POV in the novel is described in the drama from the beginning. In my opinion, it is Li Chen Lan story arc that give the story a heavier flavor.

After the disaster of Ashes of Love (which choose to elaborate more on second male lead in the drama instead of using the time to enriching the male lead character), I love how The Legends choose to adapt the novel.

@frostflower14 You are not doing recap for episode 37-38?:tears:

I'm very proud to say that I've finally caught up with all 34 pages of the thread although I have not finish catching up on the drama... LOL

Love all the previews, discussions and recaps done by fellow members!

You guys rocks!

And I'm really liking LZY. Her character is very strong and I like how straightforward she is and not pretentious.

And for LCL/Mo Qing... Ahh.... boyfriend goals yah? :wub:

I'm a little disappointed with the many versions available for the drama. 

It's like The Rise of the Phoenix all over again for me. The mad craze to find the correct version to watch so as not to miss out any parts.

I guess for now, I'll just watch what I'm already watching so as not to frustrate me further.

On 2/20/2019 at 2:00 PM, BikiLee said:

In a very small way... I'm reminded of Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation. 

Anyways, here are next week's Monday's previews:
Preview 21: https://www.bilibili.com/video/av44221331

Preview 22: https://www.bilibili.com/video/av44226484

Is the acting the best? No. Is the script/editing top-notch? No. Am I enjoying this? Heck yeah! Sometimes I just want some angsty melo and intense male-lead devotion with a HE in my drama-life. 

Ditto on your sentiment about the drama for like thousand times. I am always down for "angsty melo and intense male-lead devotion".

@xienrue :( lol I want more lovey dovey scenes. I agree with MQ get fleshed out a lot more. His sadness and loneliness and why he loves ZY so much. I wish at one stage, they could add the part where he explained why his eyes look like a sky full of stars :) because she was his star, his sky :wub: 

you say our girl can’t be the aggressive one in bed :joy: ? Just saw the gif from @DontEatMyKimchi about the bed scene lol! Sooo sad :tears: I do want to see the proposal scene though xD better not cut/butcher it! @DontEatMyKimchi can you do new gif and what’s not in a new post next time please :p and thank you for all the links, gifs and translations :wub:

1 hour ago, Alila Nguyen said:

@xienrue :( lol I want more lovey dovey scenes. I agree with MQ get fleshed out a lot more. His sadness and loneliness and why he loves ZY so much. I wish at one stage, they could add the part where he explained why his eyes look like a sky full of stars :) because she was his star, his sky :wub: 

you say our girl can’t be the aggressive one in bed :joy: ?

Far from it, hahahahaha! I actually wish the drama depicts more of Zhao Yao aggressiveness in their relationship regarding ..ehem .... intimate things. In the novel, she is almost always the one that initiating a kiss; going as far as throwing him to bed and kissing him ...........

I wish I can see this adapted into the drama :love:

What I want to say in my previous post was that we might not get wedding night scene if we based on our hope on that short bed scene in the ending song. Since the scene would be rather weird if used to depict a wedding night scene. 

1 hour ago, xienrue said:

Far from it, hahahahaha! I actually wish the drama depicts more of Zhao Yao aggressiveness in their relationship regarding ..ehem .... intimate things. In the novel, she is almost always the one that initiating a kiss; going as far as throwing him to bed and kissing him ...........

I wish I can see this adapted into the drama :love:

What I want to say in my previous post was that we might not get wedding night scene if we based on our hope on that short bed scene in the ending song. Since the scene would be rather weird if used to depict a wedding night scene. 

Omg! This novel just sound hotter by the minute lol :joy: now I have more motivation to read it (was already planning on reading but I have a piles of manga I need to go through :p ). Now I wish I get to see that adapted to the drama as well, but I think The Chinese government will deem it improper lady behaviours :joy:

well, the explosion kiss was ZY initiate it lol. But knowing this, make me love her more lol! And it seems in the library, she didn’t mind starting a kiss with MQ either, even though it was to get close to him :joy:

im just glad at least it’s not cut out like GMP, apparently some of their kiss/passionate scene got cut :/ (biting on the neck, hicky?)

http://www.dramapanda.com/2019/03/xu-kai-mobbed-by-fans-and-left-with.html 

Xu Kai's popularity has been on the rise since Story of Yanxi Palace and gaining more attention now with The Legends. It's sad to see thing like this happen to him at the airports and how fans think they have the right to shove their way into the personal space of their favorite idols/actors. 

48 minutes ago, tenten0227 said:

http://www.dramapanda.com/2019/03/xu-kai-mobbed-by-fans-and-left-with.html 

Xu Kai's popularity has been on the rise since Story of Yanxi Palace and gaining more attention now with The Legends. It's sad to see thing like this happen to him at the airports and how fans think they have the right to shove their way into the personal space of their favorite idols/actors. 

I could never understand why some people need to do these kind of things. Being a fan is okay but you do not need to live through your idol and become crazy fans who seem to not have a life of their own. Things like these are happening everywhere to popular actor/actress and idol. If I like an actor/actress, I will dig out their works. No more than that.

The news is so sad. Hopefully this does not affect his acting work.

ITS HERE THE WEDDING BTS!!!! 

sorry i got too excited, i forgot to post the rest of the contents. forgive me. 

After 100,000 memes, ZY weibo will 'unlock' the wedding bts. 

-Full poster-

Spoiler

007DUpiqly1g11c7bru6pj30ku4moqv6.jpg

Wedding BTS. SOMEONE SAVE ME IM DROWNING IN SUGAR!!!

-------------------------------------- I added this in my last post, but ill repost the newest bts & gifs here-------------

BTS Bailu's laughter

copy above link into  HD Converter (works with krcom) -

-> dont 'save as', just click on the link if dont want to download

Mar 17 

Spoiler

tumblr_poi0sphJjw1u1iqoao1_500.giftumblr_poi0sphJjw1u1iqoao2_500.gif

"I want to propose but I have no idea how" 

"YOU WANT TO MARRY ZHAO YAO?? " -spits out the water- 

Video ver.

tumblr_pojjlywnas1u1iqoao1_540.jpg

@xienrue, hi I’ve been a bit busy. Someone’s recapped the funny bits already and I tend to skip the Immortal Sects intrigue.

Heres a recap of 37

Spoiler

After the hot pot party,Zhi Yan gets drunk and confronts Zhao Yao Over her anger regarding the Luo Mingxuan incident. She approaches Zhao Yao as she and Mo Qing leave and tells Zhao Yao that she (Zhao Yao) has been angry for too long and why is she so hard to placate? Zhi Yan drunkenly tells Zhao Yao that she knows she ignored her on purpose and allowed her to drink but in the time she disappeared, Zhi Yan blamed herself and was really worried for her. Zhao Yao is normally intimidating towards her but Zhi Yan knows that she treats her really well and has taught her how to be strong and survive in the cold world. That day Zhi Yan was also having a hard time but had no choice but to save Cangling, she did not know it would cause Zhao Yao become like this.Zhi Yan says she is wrong and begs Zhao Yao not to leave her. She tells Zhao Yao that she had prepared a earth shattering present for her to apologise but thought that it wouldn’t be good enough for her, so she made her an embroidered handkerchief (which look like two pigeons). Zhao Yao says that the ducks have personality and she likes them, but Mo Qing asks if they’re supposed to mandarin ducks (symbol of romantic love). Zhi Yan tells him what does he know,they are Phoenixes. Zhao Yao tells Zhi Yan to let these matters go, whoever mentions it again will get hit and Yan happily hugs Zhao Yao. Zhao Yao asks her what the earth shattering present was and she replies it was a jade horse pendant before falling over drunkenly. Mo Qing asks Zhao Yao if they should leave Zhi Yan at Gu Han Guang’s place but Zhao Yao says to let her stay in Zhao Yao’s room

Cangling has a conversation with Shen Qianjin about the people of Wan Lu Men being not as he expected. He says that when he was in the Immortal Sects he did not know that these famous evil people could sit together to eat hotpot.She replies that compared to the people in the Immortal Sects these evil people have better personalities. Shen Qianjin tells him she removed her own power so can no longer be Sect Leader of Guan Yu Luo  and feels ashamed in front of her martial sisters. He asks if she regrets it but she replies that she feels shame but no regret. He replies that she is a wise person and should already have plans for her Sect (appoint a new Sect Leader). She says that he has matured and has the same presence as his father and asks if they have any plans. Cangling replies that his father is in good health so they plan to go back to Jian Xin Men. Shen Qianjin asks if Zhi Yan will be joining them but Cangling shakes his head because he knows they no longer have a chance of being together.

Since there are unfavourable rumours about Qin Qianxian, his head disciple decides to go to Wan Lu Men to persuade him to come back to their own Sect and dispel the rumours (about him admiring Zhao Yao and keeping her body hidden)

Zhi Yan watches Cangling practice his swordsmanship and reminisces about the last time they had a duel. It was on the day of her sixteenth birthday and she had thought that Cangling had forgotten about her birthday so was merciless when she attacked him. He tells her she is more understanding of matters now and she tells him that after experiencing what she had in the past months there was no way things wouldn’t change. Cangling tells Zhi Yan she is more mature and strong now and that he intends to leave. He needs to return to Jian Xin Men to take up his responsibilities. She sadly asks when he intends to leave and he replies that he will leave tomorrow. Zhi Yan tells him he will need to try hard (to get Jian Xin Men’s reputation back)

Jiang Wu is playing a game with his friend/subordinate where they stick papers on their face if they loose. The other friend (can’t remember what their names are) tells him about the rumours in Jiang Hu. There was an internal revolt in Wan Lu Men,Yuan Jie died and Lin Zi Yu escaped. At the moment Wan Lu Men has suffered great losses so now would be a good time to invade, plus they have allied with Jin Xiu Gong Zi ( the guy who wears the gaudy clothes), so if they plan carefully how can they not successfully take over? The other friend says he is afraid that it will not be that easy because Lu Zhao Yao has returned to Wan Lu Men. Jiang Wu is surprised at this bit of information and asks how did she return? The friend just replies that she walked. He had heard that she returned in the rain,entered Wu E Dian  like an Asura (a type of fierce demon) and in front everyone kissed Li Chen Lan. Jiang Wu asks “Didn’t Li Chen Lan resist?” (I laughed at this bit) The friend replies “Why would he resist? There’s now a rumour in Jiang Hu that Lu Zhao Yao got angry because of her lover and killed Yuan Jie for his betrayal. So now no one in Wan Lu Men dares to question Li Chen Lan’s position as Sect Leader.” Jiang Wu wonders that doesn’t Li Chen Lan love the Little Beauty (Zhi Yan)? Why does he now love someone else, so something is not right.Jiang Wu says that Qin Qianxian is also at Wan Lu Men so he will go and see for himself.

Mo Qing has a conversation with Si Ma Rong asking him if he spent Chinese Valentine’s Day with Yue Zhu ( his fake girlfriend). Mo Qing asks him to track down Lin Zi Yu  who escaped during the revolt. Si Ma Rong is surprised that Mo Qing does not simply let her go. Mo Qing replies that she deserves to be punished for her crimes. Si Ma Rong says that they need to discuss this matter in person. Zhao Yao comes in and tells Mo Ching that his position as Sect Leader is really tiring and he has not rested. She asks him how well his injury is healing and he asks if she is bored. Zhao Yao remarks that he now has learned how to change the topic, that day in Wu E Dian his appearance was that of someone turning demonic. Mo Qing assures her that she does not need to be concerned, he is truely fine and his wounds are healing well. Shi Qi and Qin Qianxian come in and Qin Qianxian thanks Mo Qing for his hospitality. He tells him that the library in Wan Lu Men is as good as rumoured and he had found a lot of information. Zhao Yao asks him if he had found what he was looking for but he shakes his head.Qin Qianxian says he had come to say goodbye but the wound on his neck starts smoking and he faints.

Zhi Yan comes to bid  a sad farewell to Liu Cangling. She tells him to take care and she hopes that they will meet again in Jian Xin Men (as friends?) and that it will be restored once more to watch the hearts of everyone in the world(a reference to what Jian Xin means, Watching/Supervising the Heart).  Zhi Yao calls him Liu Xiao Zhu  (Young Sect Leader Liu) and Cangling tells her to take care of herself. Liu Cangling takes out the jade hairpin he intended to give Zhi  Yan again as he leaves but puts it back in his robe.

Gu Han Guang is treating Qin Qianxian’s wound and asks how he got that wound. Shi Qi answers that he was injured by Jiang Wu. Gu Han Guang tells Mo Qing that his wound and Qin Qianxian’s are almost identical. Shi Qi asks if the wound is serious and  Gu Han Guang assures her that Qin Qianxian only needs to rest for a few days. He tells Zhao Yao and Shi Qi that they both need to leave but they protest and ask him why. Gu Han Guang says that they are too noisy. Mo Qing tells her to take Qin Qianxian to rest. 

After  Zhao Yao and Shi Qi leave Gu Han Guang asks Mo Qing if his smoking wound was caused by Jiang Wu, if not then he definitely is connected to Xin Mo somehow and remarks that even now Mo Qing wants to hide this fact from him?  Gu Han Guang tells Mo Qing that the Nine Heavens spell has depleted his internal energy and warns Mo Qing not to use his powers or not even a true immortal can save him.Mo Qing says that he has his own judgement and asks him not to let Zhao Yao know because he is afraid that she will be worried. Gu Han Guang scoffs that Mo Qing has time to be concerned about someone else. Mo Qing orders someone who can use a wind travel spell to accompany him to Si Ma Rong’s house.

Si Ma Rong is concerned about Mo Qing’s new vindictive side because ordering traitors to be killed was not in his nature. Mo Qing tells him that Lin Zi Yu has a deep resentment against Zhao Yao, and Zhao Yao had to suffer a lot to return so would not allow anyone besides her to pose a threat. Si Ma Rong asks Mo Qing if after using the Nine Heavens spell his Xin Mo has bothered his thoughts. Mo Qing replies that it’s temporarily subsided. Si Ma Rong says that he will order people to find Lin Zi Yu’s whereabouts and that he hopes it is not Mo Qing’s Xin Mo giving the orders but just one of his strategies. Mo Qing says that now that Zhao Yao has returned, perhaps Si Ma Rong would want to return to Wan Lu Men for a few days? Si Ma Rong declines because Yue Zhu is still there in his home (he’s referring to her presence, not the wooden puppet of her) Mo Qing gets angry over his obsession with a dead woman causing a gust of wind to blow but he manages to control himself.

After Mo Qing leaves, the fake Yue Zhu asks Si Ma Rong if he has made him unhappy. He replies that that Mo does not have the kind of personality that causes others to get angry but he is concerned  if he continues this way(his personality change). Yue Zhu re-enacts a conversation between a horse toy and pig toy. Little horse says Little Pig, A Rongs demeanour is hard to look at at (really ugly?) Little pig says, Little horse, A Rong is our friend if he unhappy we need to tease him to make him happy. Little horse says, little pig how can we tease him to make him happya? Little pig says, he’s always happy when he tells us that old story. Yue Zhu tells Si Ma Rong that Little Horse and Little Pig also want to hear what happened in his  story. He has a flashback when the real Yue Zhu left him a letter. Yue Zhu says that (in the story) Little Horse probably became a hero rescuing the beauty and saved Little Pig. Afterwards Horse and Little Pig lived together happily, isn’t that right? Si Ma Rong says no, because Little Pig is dead 

In her room, Zhi Yan is reciting a poem:

He wants to go somewhere far away,

I did not ask when he will return

Only asking him about the next life

Zhao Yao and Shi Qi come in and Zhao Yao asks what Zhi Yan wanted to ask Cangling . Zhi Yan replies that she only wanted to ask if she and Cangling still have a chance in the next lifetime? Jiang Wu appears and says” Little Beauty, long time no see” to Zhi Yan until he sees Zhao Yao.Jiang Wu has a flashback of his “birth”. In an ice cavern, Qin Qianxian is chanting a spell (or probably a Buddhist prayer) in front of a block of ice containing Zhao Yao’s body when Jiang Wu is able to manifest a physical form and touch the ice.

Jiang Wu is surprised to see Zhao Yao in person and Shi Qi tries to attack him calling him Little Red Hair (she has the same nick naming habit as Zhao Yao). He easily overpowers Shi Qi and tells her that he doesn’t have time today to play with her. She tried attacking again but Jiang Wu is able to use his powers to tie her up. Jiang Wu asks Zhao Yao if the Qin Zhi Yan he met before was really her and tells her that he saw her in the ice cavern. He says that now that she is surrounded by a furious fire,it is the form that he loves most.Jiang Wu reaches out to touch her face and Zhao Yao is able to manifest a sword to cut his face. He just rubs off the cut since, he’s just a puppet of the real Jiang Wu.Zhao Yao tells his that Wan Lu Men is not a place he can cause trouble. He replies, “ So it is you” ( he likes his women feisty), I didn’t come here today to cause trouble, I wanted to see what the real Lu Zhao Yao really looked like.” Shi Qi is able to break free of the ropes and punches Jiang Wu in the face but he just disappears because he wasn’t real anyway. After disappearing, Jiang Wu tells Zhao Yao to remember that she belongs to him.

After returning to Wan Lu Men, Mo Qing is informed by a subordinate that  Jiang Wu’ presence had been detected and he is currently being tracked. Mo Qing asks Zhao Yao if she had been hurt and hears Shi Qi shout that one day she will kill that Little Red Haired weirdo for making advances towards her Sect Leader. Mo Qing says “Made advances?????”  Zhao Yao tells him “Only had intentions to make advances, but how could I easily let him do as he wished” Zhao Yao tells Shi Qi that she does not need to get angry,and Mo Qing just looks worried that Wan Lu Men was easily infiltrated.

Jiang Wu is informed by one of his men that someone was trapped in a strange cave (looks like Mo Qing’s old cave). Jiang Wu orders his men to rescue the trapped person even if they had to dig by hand.

In a tea shop, the story teller that Mo Qing threatened before is now telling a story about Lu Zhao Yao’s return to Wan Lu Men. The story teller says that the person who caused the problem must be the one to fix it, so once Lu Zhao Yao appeared the internal revolt was resolved. It was thought that Lu Zhao Yao would dispose of Li Chen Lan’s position as Sect Leader and get into a duel to the death with him.However, no one predicted that the Demoness who had been in battle for ten years would be unable to resist a beauty’s smile (Ha ha, he made it sound like Mo Qing was a girl and Zhao Yao was the one who couldn’t resist him). So she willing gave up the position of Sect Leader to Li Chen Lan. It’s shown that Lin Zi Yu is hanging around the tea shop and gets increasingly angry as the story progresses. She is then pursued by members of the An Luo Guards

Zhao Yao,Mo Qing, Shi Qi and Qin Qianxian are playing Majong. Zhao Yao wins the match and happily demands everyone pay up but disappears in a puff of fireworks once they do. Shi Qi remarks that her Sect Leader is certainly not ordinary. Mo Qing runs to the tree in front of Zhao Yao’s grave as he remembers his conversation with Zhao Yao about Qi Zhi Di being a place only people who have experienced life and death can access and what she told him about the store that sells Kong Kong pills. Mo Qing discovers that he can go through the portal because when he used the Nine Heavens spell he had a high chance of dying.

Zhao Yao discovers that she had returned to the store that sold her  the Kong Kong Pill. She asks why did she explode again? The shop keeper says it’s now the second time and Zhao Yao asks what this dodgy business is doing (selling her a low quality pill). The shop keeper says that  when she brought the pill, he has told her already that the Ultimate Kong Kong Pill had hidden effects. Once the pill was sold, the buyer has to deal with the consequences. When she took the pill she didn’t think it through, so now she cannot logically blame him. Zhao Yao wants to hit him but is stopped by her friend Zi Yu (the guy who works in the store). He tells her if she assaults people she will be imprisoned and asks why she is so angry. Zhao Yao tells him that the Ultimate Kong Kong Pill made her change back to her original face, in the morning she did not become invisible, but somehow makes her strangely explode. The shop keeper says there’s a reason the Ulimate Kong Kong Pill got its name.Zhao Yao replies that the shop keeper wants to get hit. Zi Yu tells Zhao Yao that since she was gone, the shopkeeper had discovered the Ultimate Pill’s hidden effect, but is told to be quiet by the shop keeper.

Mo Qing walks through Qi Zhi Di and asks the tea shop owner for directions to the Kong Kong Store. The tea shop owner, who possibly could be his “father” the ex Demon King looks back at him as Mo Qing walks past.

The shop keeper  makes Zhao Yao even more angry  by telling Zi Yu to be quiet about the hidden effects of the Ultimate Pill, so she makes him face plant his table. Zi Yu tells Zhao Yao that after she explodes the first time,she will explode five more    times, the times in between each explosion will get shorter and she will get weaker. After five explosions she will...The shop keeper says she will receive the respects of  and kowtowing of ten thousand people. She tells him to talk like a human and he says  she will ride a crane toward the west (which means she will die). Zhao Yao looks up from assaulting the shop keeper to see Mo Qing standing in the room. She asks if he heard everything? He just makes a noise indicating that he did and Zhao Yao demands to know how could they make a fatal pill so don’t they have a solution? Shop keeper says there certainly is a solution, but he needs time. If she could wait until he can find a solution, he will contact her. Zhao Yao scoffs at the idea of waiting for him to find a solution since it seems he just wants to temporarily placate her. Mo Qing asks what pill Zhao Yao brought and the shop keeper replies it was the Ultimate Kong Kong Pill. Mo Qing says he wants to buy one too and Zhao Yao asks if he’s crazy since if he takes the pill he will become like her. Zhao Yao thinks that he wouldn’t have enough money anyway, but is indignant to discover he is actually rich since the shop keeper calls him a “Big Customer”. She says, wait a minute based on what does Qi Zhi Di (calculate wealth). Shop keeper says doing many good deeds equals wealth. Mo Qing pretends to look at the pill in his hand but is actually waiting for the shop keeper to open his mouth so that he can force him to take an Ultimate pill too. Mo Qing coldly asks him, now can you quickly find a solution?  Shop keeper runs out the back to tell his subordinates starting today they need to concentrate on finding a antidote to the Ultimate Kong Kong Pill. Zhao Yao tells him that she didn’t know when he does evil stuff he can be just as evil as she is, but she still demands to know why he is richer than her (Zhao Yao is obsessed with $$$).Zi Yu says that perhaps Mo Qing has done more good deeds than her

Yea, it’s crazy :/ like I love the actors and actresses, and walked passed them is cool, but I don’t think I would be going over to them to say hi lol! Same as @xienrue if I like someone, I would seek out their works and news, not so much going to an airport to see them -.- or day dreaming about marrying one! (That delusional lol :joy:)

cant wait to see the “I want to marry ZY!” Scene, the doctor’s face is just so hilarious :joy: he possibly like drop hints to ZY, and ZY is like I’ll propose then :joy: (they better not change it lol! I want to see ZY propose! Sorry MQ, but this special occasion belong to our girl :joy:)

@DontEatMyKimchi Thank you for the BTS!!! I cannot stop smiling while watching. Sorry, I cannot save you because I am too, drowning in sugar ...... Their offscreen chemistry in this BTS is so way above their chemistry in other BTS :love:  :love:. I get the feel that they got teased by the other actors in this BTS??

I hope it get translated to even hotter chemistry onscreen  :love:

@frostflower14 Thank you very much for the recap!!! I have been wondering what exactly was Jiang Wu friend told him regarding Zhao Yao come back to Wan Lu Men and what was the storyteller told people regarding Zhao Yao-Li Chen Lan. It was so funny!! Hahahahahaha, by the morning in Wan Lu Men after that public display of passionate kiss, the gossip must had been gone wild.

"Did you hear? Did you hear? Previous sect leader Lu Zhao Yao comes back last night!!"

"Ck, just where were you last night? Everybody has already known."

"I heard .... I heard previous sect leader and sect leader ....ummm ... ki...kissed each other?"

"Aiya, they didn't just kissed, they devoured each other. Lu Zhao Yao even declared that Li Chen Lan is her lover and what hers is his to take. "

(A number of An Luo Wei blushed red)

"Lover??? You must be joking! Doesn't sect leader like Miss Zhi Yan?"

"You slow thing! There are two Miss Zhi Yan. One of them is actually the previous sect leader!!"

"Then ....then.... Wan Lu Men sect leader is still Li sect leader?"

"Stupid! Haven't you heard anything at all? North Mountain Lord corpse has not even cooled and you want to join him that badly? Never let previous sect leader hears you doubting Li sect leader position. She didn't even spare her loyal mountain lord after this lord betrayed and injured her lover, let alone small fry like you. You will be dead without knowing how!"

@Alila Nguyen I also wish that the drama would keep the fact that Zhao Yao is the one who do the proposing. Actually in the novel (chapter 58, if you want to check it) the proposal comes out with no romantic feels at all. The way Zhao Yao says it like she is just saying that sun rises from the east. She also does not wait for Li Chen Lan answer, as if the probability that Li Chen Lan will ever answer no is never crossing her mind at all :lol:

Hope the drama can do better than the novel regarding this. I would love to see your scenario comes true.:heart:

1 hour ago, xienrue said:

@DontEatMyKimchi Thank you for the BTS!!! I cannot stop smiling while watching. Sorry, I cannot save you because I am too, drowning in sugar ...... Their offscreen chemistry in this BTS is so way above their chemistry in other BTS :love:  :love:. I get the feel that they got teased by the other actors in this BTS??

I hope it get translated to even hotter chemistry onscreen  :love:

@frostflower14 Thank you very much for the recap!!! I have been wondering what exactly was Jiang Wu friend told him regarding Zhao Yao come back to Wan Lu Men and what was the storyteller told people regarding Zhao Yao-Li Chen Lan. It was so funny!! Hahahahahaha, by the morning in Wan Lu Men after that public display of passionate kiss, the gossip must had been gone wild.

"Did you hear? Did you hear? Previous sect leader Lu Zhao Yao comes back last night!!"

"Ck, just where were you last night? Everybody has already known."

"I heard .... I heard previous sect leader and sect leader ....ummm ... ki...kissed each other?"

"Aiya, they didn't just kissed, they devoured each other. Lu Zhao Yao even declared that Li Chen Lan is her lover and what hers is his to take. "

(A number of An Luo Wei blushed red)

"Lover??? You must be joking! Doesn't sect leader like Miss Zhi Yan?"

"You slow thing! There are two Miss Zhi Yan. One of them is actually the previous sect leader!!"

"Then ....then.... Wan Lu Men sect leader is still Li sect leader?"

"Stupid! Haven't you heard anything at all? North Mountain Lord corpse has not even cooled and you want to join him that badly? Never let previous sect leader hears you doubting Li sect leader position. She didn't even spare her loyal mountain lord after this lord betrayed and injured her lover, let alone small fry like you. You will be dead without knowing how!"

@Alila Nguyen I also wish that the drama would keep the fact that Zhao Yao is the one who do the proposing. Actually in the novel (chapter 58, if you want to check it) the proposal comes out with no romantic feels at all. The way Zhao Yao says it like she is just saying that sun rises from the east. She also does not wait for Li Chen Lan answer, as if the probability that Li Chen Lan will ever answer no is never crossing her mind at all :lol:

Hope the drama can do better than the novel regarding this. I would love to see your scenario comes true.:heart:

So was ZY casually said something like this in the novel “hey LCL let’s get married tomorrow, forecast said tomorrow is clear, no rain” :D

Here’s a recap of ep 38

Spoiler

Mo Qing forced the shopkeeper of the Kong Kong Store to take an Ultimate Pill and asks coldly if he can now quickly find a solution(Ha ha, Mo Qing can be so evil). This causes the shopkeeper to immediately order his subordinates to start finding an antidote for the Ultimate Kong Kong Pill. Zhao Yao says that she did not know that when Mo Qing does evil stuff, he can be just as evil as she is. She still demands to know why he is richer than her since being poor has made her get obsessed with $$$. Zi Yu suggests that perhaps Mo Qing has done more good deeds than her. As they leave, Zhao Yao still asks Mo Qing why he is richer than her, it’s so unfair.

Outside, Zhao Yao ask Mo Qing how he found Qi Zhi Di? Was it because he experienced life and death through the Nine Heavens spell?He makes a noise in agreement and Zhao Yao says she will explode three more times, next time when he sees her gone, he should be good and wait for her to return. He should nor torture himself, it would cause her to feel anguished. Mo Qing tells Zhao Yao that there once was a person (his father) who told him to wait for his return, but that person never did return (because he’s dead?). So he is afraid that Zhao Yao would not return. Zhao Yao gives him a hug and assures him that she would definitely return to him. Mo Qing says he definitely will not let anything happen to her. She replies that she guarantees that she would not let anything happen to herself and that he should take better care of himself

As they hug Zhao Yao hears Cao Ning calling her name and his mother tells him off him off for yelling.Mother in law says she was wondering why she had not seen Zhao Yao for a few days, so it was because she has found new happiness/man. Mother in law reminds  Zhao Yao not to forget the engagement between herself and her son has not been resolved.

Mo Qing: “Engagement ??????”

Zhao Yao:”I’ll explain it to you later”

Zhao Yao pulls him with her as she runs away. Mother in law is still demanding to be repaid and Cao Ning tries to hold her back because he doesn’t want her to bother his “wife”. This just makes her berate him for being a foolish boy.

On the other side, Mo Qing angrily stomps away, which makes Zhao Yao run after him.

Zhao Yao says, “I can explain,I had no other choice,yes it’s true, getting married was real but this crime doesn’t deserve the death penalty.” Mo Qing scoffs “Got married???”

Zhao Yao says that she can explain, when Luo Mingxuan was reawakened, how could she not be concerned? But she had had little power so she she had to borrow the strength of the Kong Kong Pill. The Kong Kong Pill was very expensive so she wanted to find someone who could buy it for her but in that place,pills could only be brought by people related to each other. Mo Qing interrupts and says “So you sold yourself?” Zhao Yao says she didn’t, but when Mo Qing pretends to leave, she grabs his arm. She admits that she half sold herself but she can guarantee that she and her husband were married in name only. After she repays the money she owes him they end their husband and wife relationship. Mo Qing angrily says,” Husband and wife relationship?” Zhao Yao asks if he’s really angry but he ignores her and she tugs on his sleeve. He finally asks how he could make her as rich as a nations treasury in Qi Zhi Di???? Zhao Yao says,”By doing good deeds.”

The next scene shows Mo Qing using his power as Sect Leader to order everyone to leave whatever they were doing to  do good deeds in Lu Zhao Yao’s name. They will need to create happiness for the people, save them and resolve their concerns. The people of Bei San will do good deeds in Cao Ning’s name.

One An Luo Guard asks A Da how he could be so calm? He replies that the Sect Leaders mind is not something ordinary people can guess, we just need to do whatever he says. The guard asks how they can do good deeds and A Dai says they should go ask Zhi Yan.

Zhi Yan gives everyone a lecture about doing good deeds. There are two ways of doing good deeds. One way is to punish evil and the other is to actively do good deeds. Punishing evil refers to when they see someone strong picking on someone weaker and if they see someone who is a fraudster, they need to punish these people. The guards spot a thief, beat him up and force him to return whatever he stole.

Zhi Yan tells the guards that there are many more ways of doing active good deeds, such as helping farmers with growing their crops. The guards enthusiastically work on the farms nearby. Or they could donate clothes to the beggars and the guards donate a heap of clothing. Zhi Yan says they could also resolve conflicts for the people, so the guards get between a husband and wife’s conflict with each other and get vegetables thrown at them during the fight. One guard says that active good deeds are difficult, they are more suited to punishing evil. Zhi Yan finishes her lecture by saying the most important part was after doing the good deed, the guards need to tell the people they are doing that deed in Lu Zhao Yao’s name.

Qin Qianxian’s disciple come to see him to ask when he intended to return to their Sect. The disciple informs him that the other Immortal Sects are saying that as an Immortal Sect Leader, Qin Qianxian should not stay at Wan Lu Men but he just tells him to not be concerned. The disciple also informs him of the rumours of his feelings for Lu Zhao Yao. Even if Qin Qianxian is unconcerned, the other Immortal Sects already see him as a traitor and fear he has a hidden agenda and will try to destroy them. The disciple begs him to return and Qin Qianxian promises him  he will return in either ten or fourteen days. 

In Wan Lu Men, Shi Qi brings Qin Qianxian some food in the library and he invites her to join him to read. He comes across a ritual that calls upon the power of the primeval weapons.

Zhao Yao takes Mo Qing to the bank in Qi Zhi Di, to check on her wealth. He complains that she  always wants to check and asks if she checks everyday does her wealth increase by much? How could she increase her wealth overnight? The banker guy is surprised when he reaches her account and Zhao Yao is happy she is now so rich. He tried apologising for not seeing her as someone important before and tried sucking up to her by offering a VIP membership but Mo Qing says they are in a hurry. Zhao Yao says she will immediately find Cao Ning and get that divorce paper but Mo Qing says they need to visit the Kong Kong store first. In the Kong Kong store, Zi Yu greets them as Big sister and brother in law which earns a smile from Mo Qing. Zhao Yao asks the shopkeeper if he has found an antidote yet? Shopkeeper says he has used all the resources in the store to research day and night, but the Ultimate Kong Kong Pill was intended to lend strength for  two hours, after use it needs to suck in power again so they just need to find an enormous power source (maybe that ritual that Qin Qianxian found ?) and their problem will be solved. Zhao Yao asks again if the antidote had been found and shopkeeper says he still needs more time. Mo Qing asks to buy another Ultimate Kong Kong Pill which causes the shopkeeper to cover his mouth and say he will not sell. Mo Qing assures him that it’s not intended for him. Zhao Yao asks why he brought a Kong Kong pill for? Is it to keep as a memento? He replies it’s for Si Ma Rong to see if there is a way to resolve this issue.

Outside, Zhao Yao is confronted by her angry mother in law who calls her a Little Vixen who harms others. Mother in law says she wants to see, where she can run. Zhao Yao informs her that she wants to find them because she now has enough money. She asks mother in law to go find her son to write the divorce paper. Mother in law cries and says “Find my son to return? He’s ascended into heaven. Why do you need a divorce paper for? Give me back my son.” Zhao Yao shakes her off and asks “What are you talking about,what’s ascending to heaven? What kind of system is this? If your sons ascended into heaven, what’s that got to do with me? How can I return him to you?” Mother in law says it’s because of Zhao Yao’s good deeds, doing so many good deeds has caused him to gain enough merit in the eyes of heaven to become immortal. Zhao Yao is surprised that doing good deeds for virtuous people  is enough for them to ascend into heaven? No one tells anyone else about the rules in Qi Zhi Di. Mother in law still cries saying she watched helplessly as her son ascended into heaven, flew away and disappeared. Mo Qing decides he’s had enough and pulls Zhao Yao away with him. Zhao Yao asks “ We’re not getting a divorce paper anymore?” Mo Qing angrily says” You’re now a widow, who’s going to write the divorce paper paper now??????” Zhao Yao says it was because of two Kong Kong pills that she’s now carries the title of widow. Mo Qing tells her to stop mentioning it and in the background mother in law is still yelling and calling Zhao Yao a  Vixen. Zhao Yao suggests they escape to Si Ma Rongs place, since they both can’t teleport they can take a shortcut.

Si Ma Rong tells Yue Zhu that he fears that this world will no longer be peaceful and Yue Zhu says there are people emerging from the tree again. Mo Qing and Si Ma Rong are both surprised to see each other. Mo Qing gives him the pill and  Si Ma Rong asks if this is really the Kong Kong Pill? Zhao Yao says it’s that pill that fooled her and Mo Qing says that the people in Qi Zhi Di are unreliable. They only said the solution was to replace a huge amount of power, but how exactly they would not say no matter how much Mo Qing asked. He asks if Si Ma Rong can analyse the pill and find a way to resolve the issue and he assures him he will try his hardest. Zhao Yao asks if Yue Zhu has anything to eat in this place and leaves with her to give the men some privacy.

Si Ma Rong informs Mo Qing that Lin Zi Yu has deflected and had now joined Chi Tianming. Mo Qing asks if he is certain and Si Ma Rong replies it was where his spies have died so he has no further information. Mo Qing informs him that Lin Zi Yu is familiar with the inner workings of Wan Lu Men so knows that Si Ma Rong is prosecuting her. Jiang Zhu city is no longer safe so, why doesn’t Si Ma Rong bring Yue Zhu back with him to Wan Lu Men? Si Ma Rong says he cannot bear to part with the tree in his courtyard. That year, it was where the real Yue Zhu closed her eyes but he could not take her back on time so could only get a seed from the tree. Currently, the tree in the courtyard is his only connection to Yue Zhu.

In Si Ma Rong’s office, Yue Zhu finds a painting of the real Yue Zhu. She tells Zhao Yao it’s a picture that A Rong painted of her, but how come the person in the painting is different? Zhao Yao tells her to ask Si Ma Rong for herself.

19 minutes ago, frostflower14 said:

Here’s a recap of ep 38

Hide contents

Mo Qing forced the shopkeeper of the Kong Kong Store to take an Ultimate Pill and asks coldly if he can now quickly find a solution(Ha ha, Mo Qing can be so evil). This causes the shopkeeper to immediately order his subordinates to start finding an antidote for the Ultimate Kong Kong Pill. Zhao Yao says that she did not know that when Mo Qing does evil stuff, he can be just as evil as she is. She still demands to know why he is richer than her since being poor has made her get obsessed with $$$. Zi Yu suggests that perhaps Mo Qing has done more good deeds than her. As they leave, Zhao Yao still asks Mo Qing why he is richer than her, it’s so unfair.

Outside, Zhao Yao ask Mo Qing how he found Qi Zhi Di? Was it because he experienced life and death through the Nine Heavens spell?He makes a noise in agreement and Zhao Yao says she will explode three more times, next time when he sees her gone, he should be good and wait for her to return. He should nor torture himself, it would cause her to feel anguished. Mo Qing tells Zhao Yao that there once was a person (his father) who told him to wait for his return, but that person never did return (because he’s dead?). So he is afraid that Zhao Yao would not return. Zhao Yao gives him a hug and assures him that she would definitely return to him. Mo Qing says he definitely will not let anything happen to her. She replies that she guarantees that she would not let anything happen to herself and that he should take better care of himself

As they hug Zhao Yao hears Cao Ning calling her name and his mother tells him off her yelling.

Mother in law says she was wondering why she had not seen Zhao Yao for a few days, so it was because she has  found new happiness/man. Mother in law reminds  Zhao Yao not to forget the engagement between herself and her son has not been resolved.

Mo Qing: “Engagement ??????”

Zhao Yao:”I’ll explain it to you later”

Zhao Yao pulls him with her as she runs away. Mother in law is still demanding to be repaid and Cao Ning tries to hold her back because he doesn’t want her to bother his “wife”. This just makes her berate him for being a foolish boy.

On the other side, Mo Qing angrily stomps away, which makes Zhao Yao run after him.

Zhao Yao says, “I can explain,I had no other choice,yes it’s true, getting married was real but this crime doesn’t deserve the death penalty.” Mo Qing scoffs “Got married???”

Zhao Yao says that she can explain, when Luo Mingxuan was reawakened, how could she not be concerned? But she had had little power so she she had to borrow the strength of the Kong Kong Pill. The Kong Kong Pill was very expensive so she wanted to find someone who could buy it for her but in that place,pills could only be brought by people related to each other. Mo Qing interrupts and says “So you sold yourself?” Zhao Yao says she didn’t, but when Mo Qing pretends to leave, she grabs his arm. She admits that she half sold herself but she can guarantee that she and her husband were married in name only. After she repays the money she owes him they end their husband and wife relationship. Mo Qing angrily says,” Husband and wife relationship?” Zhao Yao asks if he’s really angry but he ignores her and she tugs on his sleeve. He finally asks how he could make her as rich as a nations treasury in Qi Zhi Di???? Zhao Yao says,”By doing good deeds.”

The next scene shows Mo Qing using his power as Sect Leader to order everyone to leave whatever they were doing to  do good deeds in Lu Zhao Yao’s name. They will need to create happiness for the people, save them and resolve their concerns. The people of Bei San will do good deeds in Cao Ning’s name.

One An Luo Guard asks A Dai how he could be so calm? He replies that the Sect Leaders mind is not something ordinary people can guess, we just need to do whatever he says. The guard asks how they can do good deeds and A Dai says they should go ask Zhi Yan.

Zhi Yan gives everyone a lecture about doing good deeds. There are two ways of doing good deeds. One way is to punish evil and the other is to actively do good deeds. Punishing evil refers to when they see someone strong picking on someone weaker and if they see someone who is a fraudster, they need to punish these people. The guards spot a thief, beat him up and force him to return whatever he stole.

Zhi Yan tells the guards that there are many more ways of doing active good deeds, such as helping farmers with growing their crops. The guards enthusiastically work on the farms nearby. Or they could donate clothes to the beggars and the guards donate a heap of clothing. Zhi Yan says they could also resolve conflicts for the people, so the guards get between a husband and wife’s conflict with each other and get vegetables thrown at them during the fight. One guard says that active good deeds are difficult, they are more suited to punishing evil. Zhi Yan finishes her lecture by saying the most important part was after doing the good deed, the guards need to tell the people they are doing that deed in Lu Zhao Yao’s name.

Qin Qianxian’s disciple come to see him to ask when he intended to return to their Sect. The disciple informs him that the other Immortal Sects are saying that as an Immortal Sect Leader, Qin Qianxian should not stay at Wan Lu Men but he just tells him to not be concerned. The disciple also informs him of the rumours of his feelings for Lu Zhao Yao. Even if Qin Qianxian is unconcerned, the other Immortal Sects already see him as a traitor and fear he has a hidden agenda and will try to destroy them. The disciple begs him to return and Qin Qianxian promises him  he will return in either ten or fourteen days. 

In Wan Lu Men, Shi Qi brings Qin Qianxian some food in the library and he invites her to join him to read. He comes across a ritual that calls upon the power of the primeval weapons.

Zhao Yao takes Mo Qing to the bank in Qi Zhi Di, to check on her wealth. He complains that she  always wants to check and asks if she checks everyday does her wealth increase by much? How could she increase her wealth overnight? The banker guy is surprised when he reaches her account and Zhao Yao is happy she is now so rich. He tried apologises for not seeing her as someone important before and tried sucking up to her by offering a VIP membership but Mo Qing says they are in a hurry. Zhao Yao says she will immediately find Cao Ning and get that divorce paper but Mo Qing says they need to visit the Kong Kong store first. In the Kong Kong store, Zi Yu greets them as Big sister and brother in law which earns a smile from Mo Qing. Zhao Yao asks the shopkeeper if he has found an antidote yet? Shopkeeper says he has used all the resources in the store to research day and night, but the Ultimate Kong Kong Pill was intended to lend strength for  two hours, after use it needs to suck in energy again so they just need to find an enormous energy source (maybe that ritual that Qin Qianxian found ?) and their problem will be solved. Zhao Yao asks again if the antidote had been found and shopkeeper says he still needs more time. Mo Qing asks to buy another Ultimate Kong Kong Pill which causes the shopkeeper to cover his mouth and say he will not sell. Mo Qing assures him that it’s not intended for him. Zhao Yao asks why he brought a Kong Kong pill for? Is it to keep as a memento? He replies it’s for Si Ma Rong to see if there is a way to resolve this issue.

Outside, Zhao Yao is confronted by her angry mother in law who calls her a Little Vixen who harms others. Mother in law says she wants to see, where she can run. Zhao Yao informs her that she wants to find them because she now has enough money. She asks mother in law to go find her son to write the divorce paper. Mother in law cries and says “Find my son to return? He’s ascended into heaven. Why do you need a divorce paper for? Give me back my son.” Zhao Yao shakes her off and asks “What are you talking about,what’s ascending to heaven? What kind of system is this? If your sons ascended into heaven, what’s that got to do with me? How can I return him to you?” Mother in law says it’s because of Zhao Yao’s good deeds, doing so many good deeds has caused him to gain enough merit in the eyes of heaven to become immortal. Zhao Yao is surprised that doing good deeds for virtuous people  is enough for them to ascend into heaven? No one tells anyone else about the rules in Qi Zhi Di. Mother in law still cries saying she watched helplessly as her son ascend into heaven, flew away and disappeared. Mo Qing decides he’s had enough and pulls Zhao Yao away with him. Zhao Yao asks “ We’re not getting a divorce paper anymore?” Mo Qing angrily says” You’re now a widow, who’s going to write the divorce paper paper now??????” Zhao Yao says it was because of two Kong Kong pills that she’s now carries the title of widow. Mo Qing tells her to stop mentioning it and in the background mother in law is still yelling and calling Zhao Yao a  Vixen. Zhao Yao suggests they escape to Si Ma Rongs place, since they both can’t teleport they can take a shortcut.

Si Ma Rong tells Yue Zhu that he fears that this world will no longer be peaceful and Yue Zhu says there are people emerging from the tree again. Mo Qing and Si Ma Rong are both surprised to see each other. Mo Qing gives him the pill and  Si Ma Rong asks if this is really the Kong Kong Pill? Zhao Yao says it’s that pill that fooled her and Mo Qing says that the people in Qi Zhi Di are unreliable. They only said the solution was to replace a huge amount of power, but how exactly they would not say no matter how much Mo Qing asked. He asks if Si Ma Rong can analyse the pill and find a way to resolve the issue and he assures him he will try his hardest. Zhao Yao asks if Yue Zhu has anything to eat in this place and leaves with her to give the men some privacy.

Si Ma Rong informs Mo Qing that Lin Zi Yu has deflected and had now joined Chi Tianming. Mo Qing asks if he is certain and Si Ma Rong replies it was where his spies have died so he has no further information. Mo Qing informs him that Lin Zi Yu is familiar with the inner workings of Wan Lu Men so knows that Si Ma Rong is prosecuting her. Jiang Zhu city is no longer safe so, why doesn’t Si Ma Rong bring Yue Zhu back with him to Wan Lu Men? Si Ma Rong says he cannot bear to part with the tree in his courtyard. That year, it was where the real Yue Zhu closed her eyes but he could not take her back on time so could only get a seed from the tree. Currently, the tree in the courtyard is his only connection to Yue Zhu.

In Si Ma Rong’s office, Yue Zhu finds a painting of the real Yue Zhu. She tells Zhao Yao it’s a picture that A Rong painted of her, but how come the person in the painting is different? Zhao Yao tells her to ask Si Ma Rong for herself.

This episode is really funny :D

@12blbl She said: Lets go find my body together (in the novel Zhao Yao and Zhi Yan shares a body in the beginning). Then I will go back and marry you:lol:

It is not even resemble a proposal but a statement.

By the way, I notice in wedding BTS, the tail of Li Chen Lan wedding dress is far longer than Zhao Yao's:sweat_smile:. I think it should be the bride that has longer dress tail?! Hahahaha!

Can I know if the DVD version has cut scenes? I was watching ep 32 ( I think) where Zhao Yao is looking into the magic mirror and it shows her and mo qing kissing in the past. The kiss scenes looks very choppy ... like it’s been cut... is it the same for all version? 

Archived