[Drama 2018] Eulachacha Waikiki 으라차차 와이키키

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

I know she wont accept him yet its too early but he does need to show he is serious even though it may freak her out.

:blink: wow...to show that he is serious, he is dressed so formally :grimace: plus those cute 'love love' decorations.:wub:

JTBC's Compilation on our cuties:

On 14/03/2018 at 5:08 PM, xoxobleach said:

i would say lee yi kyung acting reached out to me. can tell he is giving his all to his character or maybe his character is that way.

Mmm.. saw some subs in chinese. The director and the cast were all praising our cutie's acting. Even pretty Soo Ah said that she always lookout for his scenes.. :wub:

XB31Ijy.gif

Ok chill itz ..Mon!!!

:glasses:

47 minutes ago, nj90 said:

So what is the status of DG and YA relationship? Are both still consider husband and wife? I know their white lies gone wrong but the wedding ceremony is real. :huh:

They did not register. So there’s nothing legal to bind them. In SK it’s common for couples to hv the ceremony first before registering a year or two later

Oh my there's so much rapid dialogue in the preview... I'll try my best lol.

Episode 12 Preview Translation:

SJ: It's fine. What do I have to lose?

YA: Did something happen to SJ? She doesn't look well at all.

JK: What's this?

JK: Kang Seo-Jin, what's the meaning of this? Why did you do that?

SJ: Why do you think?

Man: Today I'm going on a date with Seo-Jin!

JK: What?

JK: Hyung, you won't be able to meet Seo-Jin tonight!

JK: SJ, let's talk.

SA: I'm thinking of studying fashion design.

DS: I'll help you.

DS: What's the name of --- (can't catch what he's saying)?

SA: Yoo Ah-In! (LOL she must be referring to Fashion King).

DS: Shall we start with some English?

SA: Hi, Ja-ne.

DS: Jane.

SA: My misty!

DS: Mistake~

DS: Don't worry. It's just been too long.

DS: Why are you so concerned about HJ-ssi?

DG: Because he's always hanging around YA!

YA: Ohhh~~ HJ-ssi is really good at gonggi (Korean jacks)!

DG: Noona, please teach me gonggi. I want to be really good in it. Please!

DG: Song Hyung-Joon ssi, let's have a game of gonggi.

Aww she has been really hurt in the past I guess by Sol father, she has major trust issues thats why she turn him down.She said she know more then anyone how good a guy DG is.

Man you really got to work hard here  my dude, become an awesome dad thats how you build that trust she really needs.

1 hour ago, dramaninja said:

Aww she has been really hurt in the past I guess by Sol father, she has major trust issues thats why she turn him down.She said she know more then anyone how good a guy DG is.

Man you really got to work hard here  my dude, become an awesome dad thats how you build that trust she really needs.

Yeah it's clear she likes him too but her past is blocking her. Wish they'd show us more of what happened to her and for her to give DG the chance to heal her heart :(

God! episode 11 was so much fun.

This show just keeps getting better and better with every episode.

SA and DG lie was a highlight for me DG's expression when SA said that she is back with him was price-less.

Poor DG he got rejected 2 times in the span of 1 episode. But I think that right now Yoon-A has lots on her plate. So instead of convensing her to date him DG must try to gain her trust and should be there for her. He should make her feel that he would be there for her no matter what and like few of you already said she also had been hurt in past. So I feel that right now DG is also not considering that fact.

Talking about confession I didn't expect Seo-Jin to confess to JK so early but That's what I like about her she is bold and not at all afraid to put her thoughts forward.

Now from the preview I am excited to see the aftermath of this confession.

I feel proud that Soo-A is starting over. And giving herself a second chance.

She now had indeed become a part of Waikiki family.

Doo-Sik is amazing I love that he knows what he loves to do and does not give a damn about others . He is positive and passionate about writing.

Now I am waiting for DS and SA love line to start.

watching the latest episode,

seems like now sol doesn't hate soo-ah anymore 

and also dong gu's rule for junki and seojin to be 50(?)m apart is being lifted? 

to add on my observations, 

dong gu and seojin are really siblings

i would forget sometimes but then they made me remember they are related by blood by these:

the way they like to say "이 인간/this person" 

and their similar personalities (short tempered but really kind - they may nag but they still help when the other person is in need and also straightforward - their confessions in ep11)

5 minutes ago, sljj said:

watching the latest episode,

seems like now sol doesn't hate soo-ah anymore 

and also dong gu's rule for junki and seojin to be 50(?)m apart is being lifted? 

I dont think it is father DG will not be please with this!

Archived