Quantcast
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese WebDrama 2018] The Eternal Love 2 双世宠妃2

37 minutes ago, crazyoverkdrama said:

And LS was like OMG, what did just happen?? LOL

It was like joining Mr Yong Ye where everyone are forced to join and LS as the unlucky winner. LMAO

LIu Shang be like ‘when XT finds out about this Im toast! The last time she got jealous of a woman, she thrashed an entire room! Im so sleeping in the doghouse tonight’ :joy:

I also loved the fact that she called the blue princess a smurf LOL

• LOL 4

OMG! I just watched the raws of ep 19, even though I cant understand everything the OST and the actors are gold! I was crying like a baby for Mo Yi Huai on his wedding night! I am so sad for this guy, he just wants to be with the woman he loves for pete’s sake! Waah :bawling: (Looking for an empty room to cry again...)

and then there’s that heartbreaking scene by the river.! What are the writers trying to do? Force me to early retirement due to heartbreak! :astonished: See what this drama is making me say!? LOL

• Sad 2
  • LOL 1

18 minutes ago, crazyoverkdrama said:

@ildiz Actually, i can't imagine him with anybody after this drama. Even if LJ is engaged, I'll forever remember them as my OTP.  Their chemistry is definitely off the charts.

Imagine somebody else playing MLC or QXT?! If they change even one of the leads for the next season, thats it for me!

the way they banter, tease, their jealousy and the way they kiss! Ohhh lala! Smokin! 

There’s only one other couple I can think of that can match their chemistry and ironically their dramas have the same name! LOL

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Renaro Kopique said:

Sorry to be that person....when nostalgia hits you:bawling:

s6nSHYH.jpg  daZQpxT.jpg

Omg...this drama is all about role reversal. I wonder if they are gonna make Xiao Tan and Cheng Cheng swap each other's body next. That would be so fun to watch.

4 hours ago, selena32 said:

OMG! I just watched the raws of ep 19, even though I cant understand everything the OST and the actors are gold! I was crying like a baby for Mo Yi Huai on his wedding night! I am so sad for this guy, he just wants to be with the woman he loves for pete’s sake! Waah :bawling: (Looking for an empty room to cry again...)

and then there’s that heartbreaking scene by the river.! What are the writers trying to do? Force me to early retirement due to heartbreak! :astonished: See what this drama is making me say!? LOL

I feel you. I feel sorry for Yi Huai Ge He too...

• LOL 1

38 minutes ago, selena32 said:

Imagine somebody else playing MLC or QXT?! If they change even one of the leads for the next season, thats it for me!

the way they banter, tease, their jealousy and the way they kiss! Ohhh lala! Smokin! 

There’s only one other couple I can think of that can match their chemistry and ironically their dramas have the same name! LOL

You mean Ye Hua and Bai Qian of Eternal Love(Ten Miles Peach Blossoms)?

• Like 1

@Ellie Toh

exactly! Nobody can play those roles to perfection! 

Remember they said that they were considering another actress for QXT bec Liang Je was engaged! Ugh! It would be sacrilege! :scream:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Looks like the evil father saga is much shorter than we expected. The remaining 6 episodes will focus on how the First prince turned into a villain.  I feel sad for him.  History is repeating for him, and QTer is the sole reason for his turning. Sad. Destiny is destiny after all.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, selena32 said:

You mean Ye Hua and Bai Qian of Eternal Love(Ten Miles Peach Blossoms)?

On 11/12/2018 at 11:08 AM, Renaro Kopique said:

When you somehow stumble across this comment.:oI ain't playing these damn games with memory loss :rolleyes:

KSXdmCg.jpg

i think ill drop this drama if that happens

On 11/12/2018 at 2:42 PM, crazyoverkdrama said:

I love season 1, but season 2 is definitely better. Must be the bigger production budget, but most likely the actors.  There was never a boring episode in this season, and i love how they dealt with the noble consort. At least they didn't drag that story to the end.  And it's totally different from the first season. I just hope season 3 will be as good or better than season 2. Good job, show!

(still wondering what happened to those two villains in the beginning...)

I disagree i think alot of plot holes and weaker story this season but thats just me. 

Sometimes I forget that this Cheng Cheng is not exactly 8th Prince anymore. He is actually the reincarnated physician Sir Lian Cheng from the Magic Realm. He and Xiao Tan kinda "died off" in Dong Yue after Xiao Tan gave birth to Yu Er on his 25th birthday before being revived in the Magic Realm once again.

I'm only reminded of this whenever I see Cheng Cheng treating patients, and even more so when he placed his forehead on Xiao Tan's to check on her fever. (All 8th Prince incarnations have no medical knowledge whatsover)

I think the pre-reincarnated version of Cheng Cheng (the Lian Cheng who were in love with Qu Xiang Tan) must be such a passionate and humble person. As the current Cheng Cheng seems to inherit all the traits.

The story between the physician Sir Lian Cheng and Tribe Leader Qu Xiang Tan was a real tragic one and we only got a glimpse of it. It made me wonder if Tribe Leader Qu Xiang Tan somehow paid a price for them to be reborn and together again in another lifetime.

And what's up with Royal Grandfather Mo Yi Feng's deep love for his friend Lian Cheng? Geez. Seems abit of a bromance to me that he was so deeply affected by his death to the point he would wait so long for him to be reborn as his grandson. OMG. Did some love triangle were involved back then in the Magic Realm? You know, instead of 8th Prince+Xiao Tan+1st Prince it was Tribe Leader Mo Yi Feng+Physician Sir Lian Cheng+Xiao Tan. And these crazy relationships seems to be carried forward in all of their reincarnations.

*talking crap cuz I think I probably turned nuts from cliffhangers*

• Like 5

10 hours ago, crazyoverkdrama said:

That's the saddest part, MLC is the 8th prince, yet I can't help but feel sorry for 8th because it is exactly what QXT is feeling when MLC insists that she is his wife.  They are absolutely clueless.  But I feel sad for the 8th prince because it feels like as if she likes the modern version of him, but not HIM. Confusing, right?  I wouldn't blame him if he just let MLC fight his own battle, but what the heck. Protecting the other means protecting their future.

Goodness gracious.  I sound like a demented woman after watching this show.  I don't think i make sense anymore. LMAO

I actually starting to dislike MLC because he doesnt realise this is not the same XT .

They are the same person but not really .

5 hours ago, selena32 said:

@Ellie Toh

exactly! Nobody can play those roles to perfection! 

Remember they said that they were considering another actress for QXT bec Liang Je was engaged! Ugh! It would be sacrilege! :scream:

It would have been a blasphemy! I cannot imagine the story with other people replacing them. If anything and they wanted to change the cast, they should start anew and explore the possibility of a spinoff story...about Jing Xin? Or perhaps Yu Er who is in another Dong Yue.

• Like 1