[Mainland Chinese WebDrama 2018] The Eternal Love 2 双世宠妃2

sugarplum892

Imagine this plot twist during the choose your husband scene:

King: Pick which one you want to marry, 1st Prince or 8th Prince.

Xiao Tan: Too difficult to think. These two are equally annoying. Why not just just let me have 14th instead. We can both play whole day and don't care about anything else. 

I bet if this happened 1st Prince and 8th Prince will start teaming up and fight the poor Jing Xuan instead. Lolssss

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, monchoo said:

@ildiz Tq so much for the clips! They are so adorable. And XT really trusted him and they are so comfortable with each other! But the 2nd clip of XT in the trolley, fans mentioned before it's a filming scene for the drama. Let's hope they released it later. 

Some mentioned that they were on their flight to Happy Camp.

1 hour ago, monchoo said:

Then this is more than i can take! That close?!!! No wonder her boyfriend had to get her engaged! :P

Gosh! Adorable to the max! I just love how comfortable they are with one another! ❤️

See how Xin Zhao Lin carried Liang Je while helping her down from the car! He didnt have to do that and yet he did! (Squeels and fangirling galore). 

I admit it, I ship them way more than Liang Je’s fiance! :tounge_xd:

4 hours ago, cantbreathe said:

Ok... I feel like I’m missing something :huh: There seem to be a number of scenes from their modern day past that I haven’t seen e.g. XT slapping MLC at a presentation. Are they just slipping in a bunch of new footage to pad out their history, or was I meant to have seen it?

As an aside, I prefer XT’s hairpiece in season 1. That thing on her head is really distracting. 

I’ve caught up with the raws, and am currently searching for preview videos (and Xing Zhao Lin pictures, haha. A new hobby is born!), but I’m super confused by the preview. What is XT doing sweet talking Mo Yi Huai? And in one scene where XT has an elaborate headpiece, it looks like she’s getting married, but is really unhappy about it? So many questions. In a good way. Love this drama. So many twists and turns, and it is fast paced. I mean, just when I start to think about fast-forwarding an emperor/Qu papa/Degu consort (may she dance in peace) scene, it’s like Bam! No need to rewind, back to 8th Prince’s Manor.

Also I am a grown woman but I want this poster on my bedroom wall: 

The+Eternal+Love+2+8.jpg

Haha

I don’t blame you! I could stare at these beautiful Chinese men all day! :kiss_wink: and Im an ahjumma! LOL

From what you mentioned about the scenes in the modern world I think I saw them before and were deleted scenes. Too bad though, I really wanted to see them in the final cut and would somewhat explain why XT called him her boyfriend when she started as a maid in Dong Yue!

As for the other scenes, there were a lot of speculations about them. Like 1st prince forcing XT to marry him, and XT going to Mo Yi Huai because she is convinced MLC doesn’t love HER but S1 XT. These are just opinions though, we just have to wait and see next week. Sooo excited! :glasses:

On 11/15/2018 at 4:16 AM, golinda27 said:

I still think there’s something up. MLC is very convinced that she is his XT and not a replacement or anyone else. He doesn’t say that his wife is in another world, he says that she’s forgotten who he is. 

I think so too! Im very much convinced that S2 XT is S1 XT, because its only her soul that travels when she goes from one dimension to another (except when she died after childbirth in S1 and both she and MLC were brought into the fantasy continent) Remember in the instances her soul travelled she didnt die. Lets consider these hints:

1. Why does she say that some things seem to have happened before

2. Why does her heart hurt when she sees the scar on MLC’s chest

3. She said during the scene when Liu Shang was talking about his wife and child, she was sad even though the story was about other people.

4. Why is MLC so convinced that this is his XT

One more thing but this is just conjecture at this point. The old weirdo said at the end of ep 20 to the 8th prince that if MLC dies so will XT. Is it because of the life bond? This last part is just my speculation. 

In the novel, it was said that the real Tan Er was in the modern world. It could be that they’re setting up season 3 because Tan Er is occupying her body in the modern world. Remember when she saw that figure in the watervwaving at her. Again just my opinion :tounge_xd:

I'm sorry this is supposed to be a sad scene but I can't stop laughing to that exaggerated jump lol :sweat_smile:

On a side note, Xiao Tan who is his daughter by body is just as badly hurt but he used her for power.

Uh I'm not sure if he knows that this isn't he daughter anymore that is why he is treating her as a sacrifice. (sorry I skimmed through ep 17-20 still a bit busy to catch up)

But damn you can see the difference in treatment like wth...

Edit: Found subs for it now

27 minutes ago, crazyoverkdrama said:

I don't remember anymore... What happened again to Pan er of S1? I actually ignored all her scenes.

Pan Er tried to kill Xiao Tan with poison at the Empress Dowager’s banquet but Zhao Qing Yun drank the poisoned wine instead of Tan Er wanting to rebuild a good impression. Pan Er got caught red handed with the bottle of poison hidden in her sleeve. Pan Er’s life was traded with the Soul Suppressing Orb. Pan Er tried to tell Xiao Tan who was the mastermind behind the girls night out banquet (the arrow scene) but got killed with a shuriken (sorry I forgot what the weapon was called lol) :sweatingbullets:

10 minutes ago, Renaro Kopique said:

Pan Er tried to kill Xiao Tan with poison at the Empress Dowager’s banquet but Zhao Qing Yun drank the poisoned wine instead of Tan Er wanting to rebuild a good impression. Pan Er got caught red handed with the bottle of poison hidden in her sleeve. Pan Er’s life was traded with the Soul Suppressing Orb. Pan Er tried to tell Xiao Tan who was the mastermind behind the girls night out banquet (the arrow scene) but got killed with a shuriken (sorry I forgot what the weapon was called lol) :sweatingbullets:

I dunno why I feel so sorry for Pan Er in this season 2 than season 1. I actually hated Pan Er in Season 1 but I feel nothing but pity this Season 2 Pan Er. All she wanted was a place in Mo Yi Huai's heart and it is easy to relate.

10 minutes ago, Renaro Kopique said:

Thanks so much!

Huh... Never cared for that awful girl from the beginning.  Got killed again in S2.  MLC is kind enough to advise her against being nasty, but still. Oh well. Let's move on and off with the father then!

1 hour ago, Ellie Toh said:

I dunno why I feel so sorry for Pan Er in this season 2 than season 1. I actually hated Pan Er in Season 1 but I feel nothing but pity this Season 2 Pan Er. All she wanted was a place in Mo Yi Huai's heart and it is easy to relate.

I agree, she’s more pitiful here. She’s generous enough to even tell Mo Yi Huai that Tan Er will be used for the Soul Supessing Orb. She’s been influenced by her parent’s lack of manner and moral integrity since young. Since all attention had been placed on her since birth, the attention that Mo Yi Huai gave to Tan Er probably left her feeling indifferent. Status has always been a big thing and seeing a lowly birthed sibling receiving this kind of treatment from a Prince seemed out of place for her.

All she wished for was love but the concubine and her parents continued to use her for their own benefits. Pan Er does eventually feel guilty but she tried to use her sister as an excuse for everything.

Her death scene in S2 wait we're still not sure if she really died yet, monchoo mentioned that Mo Yi Huai was expressionless when talking to Pan Er. Seems like last words of comfort but he doesn’t really need to do that if he’s just pretending to feel guilty.

1 hour ago, ildiz said:

I made two gif files out of the lake kiss scene. :blush:

Hide contents

can see the picture if you click the url above. 

What episode is this from? 

I much prefer these kisses to the ones where they’re rotating. I mean, why?? It ruins the mood because it takes me out of the drama knowing they’re standing on a rotating pedestal <_<

48 minutes ago, cantbreathe said:

What episode is this from? 

I much prefer these kisses to the ones where they’re rotating. I mean, why?? It ruins the mood because it takes me out of the drama knowing they’re standing on a rotating pedestal <_<

This is from a preview for the next week episode. You can see the preview with Eng sub on page 31.  :)

Archived