[Drama 2018] Radio Romance 라디오 로맨스

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@bebebisous33, thank u. U just poured cold water on a hot body. Honestly I was so pissed off with everybody that I didn't pause to think even though my mind was telling me Jason is among the good guys.  I at a point thought that that envelope will be used against her. U were right, when I look at his eyes anything he is speaking with Jisoo,they glitters and show off affection and happiness that he cares and his friend is progressing  well. That envelope just got me really bad. Even when we don't know his intentions at first,I was rooting for him.  I also know he is trying to develop a thesis using Jisoo case study. It seems like he is in academic war with his superior. Will wait for the next episode to know if my hunch was correct.

Poor Jisoo.

Writer pls shake up GR character. Her character contradicts itself a lot. And it's making the romance very dull and one sided.

Did Anyone realize that there 's a mistake Dujun made on the parking lot? He tried to put back his mobile phone in his pocket but He thought the pocket was outside the suit lol. The editing team must have missed it.

18 hours ago, darr said:

About the romance budding between him and GR, I would have preferred a much matured actress ( our actress is doing very well). A person who haven't dated before like him is naturally possessive every angle but because of age barrier, he can't just display some certain possessive behaviour cos of her age.  He is trying to ahow such attitudes but would have done more had she been a little bit older.I expected his kiss to be a little bit aggressive and he should have been all over her by now. GR romance is also restricted that's why she is all innocent and pure as well as showing some lackadaisical attitudes as against what she is feeling inside.  Unless they will develop it further but it's good to stop casting 18 yrs old girls as leads in this type of romcom.  

Actually  She is 20 years old in Korean age so it's actually legal if they decide to make her do passionate kiss hehe. There's an interview with RR casts to promote this drama long time ago in Youtube and the narration when they introduced KSH was something about how RR is a first drama after KSH becomes an adult. Hopefully the next kiss will be hotter :tongue: or even better if there's a continuation in the beginning of ep 11 after the last ending  :lol:

1 hour ago, darr said:

Writer pls shake up GR character. Her character contradicts itself a lot. And it's making the romance very dull and one sided.

Agree with this.  Each times SJH confessed his feeling to her, she only gave flat face expression.

Can't wait for next week episode...hope the writer would show sweet date for sohoo and geurim....:blush:

For the story regarding sohoo past about his friend , please reveal the stories with slowly n detail not rush that part because it major reason why sohoo become like that.

I trust you writer-nim...:heart:

K-Drama Reaction: Radio Romance | Episode 9

crop_20180228_145634.jpg?w=816
Date: March 1, 2018 Author: unicaahjumma

Sometimes, all we really need is just a hug from the person that matters to us the most to make everything feel alright.

wp-image-1943636673.jpg?w=616

Full: https://ahjummamshies.wordpress.com/2018/03/01/k-drama-reaction-radio-romance-episode-9/

https://ahjummamshies.wordpress.com/2018/03/01/announcement/

7 hours ago, hrkharis said:

Bravo @bebebisous33, I'm in your team. Your analysis about Jason as I thought.
What he does is solely a research about his friend's disorder. I try to keep thinking positive about the money that CEO Nam gave him.

I try not to be fooled by the envelope. We don't know what's in the envelope. If indeed it was money, it is not certain that it was a bribe to Jason, because at that time CEO Nam didn't say anything about what she gave. It seemed like a regular thing and routine she gave to Jason, as an allowance because he made the research. Sponsoring someone to do a research means also funding the person's needs, right ?, like a scholarship.

At that time CEO Nam also asked Jason about SGR. He replied that he was just about to start learning who the girl was.    

I instead expect him to do it because when he finds out who she is, he surely will be very surprised because SGR turns out to be a very meaningful person for JSH. And certainly Jason himself will be amazed at the girl.

About e-mail he sent to Dr. Kim is like what I wrote in the previous page that he should always update his report to his supervisor.

What I'm curious about is WJW? Is he JSH's friend who always follows him everywhere? And is he JSH's friend whom he asked to go like the story of Sang Goo and his best friend in elementary school? And why when there was an accident on WJW, JSH called KJW many times and he didn't pick it up?
Hoping in the upcoming episode we get a little answer.

Thanks a lot for the compliment and support. @darr I would like to thank you as well.

I hope that I could convince people not to judge Jason so quickly and harshly. We shouldn't forget that NJH's principles in life are business and deal. Therefore she is successful as a businesswoman but she has failed as wife, mother and woman. Once she abused JSH on his 9th birthday, she decided to turn him into her possession and product. She is not just controlling his life, but also his speeches and his breathing. She mentioned it twice (breathing) hence she can not allow him to remain a DJ since this job represents the opposite of what she wants. In the radio world, JSH has to speak and say his own mind... we can even hear his breathing. Moreover, the listeners don't see his face and fake smiles any longer but they can discover his true personality. JSH revealed a lot about his family in the episode 9 so that SGR and her mother saw the true face of his parents and family. So using her money (JTR, Jason) is her way to make sure that JSH doesn't escape from her claws. However, her last move will push JSH to be more determined to stop her from exploiting him. Even SGR realized that in NJH's eyes, JSH is just a product. When SGR remembered NJH's comments, she was talking like a businesswoman and not like a mother.

Jason knows SGR and he is well aware of her impact in JSH's life, yet he didn't reveal anything to her. But since JSH asked him about the reasons why a person would forget someone and later SGR found out that JSH had been staying at the same hospital, I can imagine that he has realized that SGR and JSH met each other, when they were younger.

Finally, I would like to talk about KJW. In my opinion, KJW was forced to betray JSH 12 years ago. KJW hadn't answered JSH's phone calls because he had been asked to. NJH was satisfied with his comment, when he told her hence I conclude that at that time, JSH wanted to do something that was against his mother's wish. I have the impression that back then, JSH had decided to go to his friend WJW and even to go to the radio but his mother had heard about his plan and could have warned him that if he did, he would lose everything. Maybe she said that JSH had to learn that he would be on his own... even KJW would abandon him. This could explain why JSH was torn if he should go to his friend or not. And this would explain why JSH is so determined to protect SGR because back then, his friend was the one who got hurt in the process. Moreover, this story could help to understand why JSH decided to live for so many years like his mother wanted him to. 

But maybe my theory is wrong...

@USAFarmgirl @kaoriharang @Yongzura Let me know what you think...

19 hours ago, hrkharis said:

*SNIP* sorry to cut your post

About e-mail he sent to Dr. Kim is like what I wrote in the previous page that he should always update his report to his supervisor.

What I'm curious about is WJW? Is he JSH's friend who always follows him everywhere? And is he JSH's friend whom he asked to go like the story of Sang Goo and his best friend in elementary school? And why when there was an accident on WJW, JSH called KJW many times and he didn't pick it up?
Hoping in the upcoming episode we get a little answer.

Im joining the spazz now...YAY!! finally caught up. :)

About Jason, yes he could easily just take the envelop that CEO Nam gave him. Just like accepting her sponsor in his overseas studies this envelop (assuming its money) would appear that his accepting the bribe. But I agree to @bebebisous33 that it doesnt mean that he will betray JSH.  I do think he genuinely wants to help JSH as when JSH appears to show any signs of emotion Jason is the first to perk up with excitement. I guess our writer will keep his character a mysterious one right up to the end.  I find it really odd how Jason is able to know the schedule of not only JSH but even GR. I was surprised that Jason even knew where GR would be since he knew when her mother was discharged from the hospital. I think the money in the envelop will help him stalk all those around JSH, just so he will be updated. His looking into GR now and thats not only because NJH wants to know. 

Also the email to Dr Kim, I noticed JSH manager/ hyung also share the same surname. I know despite the common surname - Kim, I cant help but wonder could they be the same person? 12 years ago after WJW car accident, KJW purposefully ignored JSH calls just so he could prove a point to both NJH and JSH that he was loyal to her and not JSH. I think NHJ was trying to prove to JSH that he cannot have any friends as this is the life he chosen to part take. And its now repeating with GR.

Spoiler

6ba9834fac54dea7543bcc23ca857a31.png

Notice when he was speaking to TR he warned her that NJH is ruthless and that there is nothing she could do to bribe back at NHJ. He probably feels that the recording that he has of JSH admitting that NJH is not his biological mother wont be incriminating enough to affect her. He probably tried thats why he knows. I want to know more - what does NJH have that is so powerful to keep all those around JSH (eg manager Kim and maybe Jason) to continue fearing and thus work for her?

Now Im moving onto PD Lee, I dont think he likes GR. Phew I hope no love triangle. His a smart man and is able to pick up that GR and JSH have further deepen their relationship and perhaps are dating.  I still believe his somehow related to WJW and he knows about GR being his first love as well as JSH being his best friend. I had a mere suspicion that his working to find the truth of WJW death and that's why he wants to work with GR and JSH. In ep 10, the online article he saw about WJW car accident states that JSH  and his company was perhaps involved. I seriously hope this drama isnt going to follow the typical drama cliche of the evil rich villan (- NJH) sending the truck of doom on an innocent life. :crazy: I enjoyed the friendship brewing between PD lee and JSH. PD Lee was angry in JSH when he thought JSH would quit the radio show. But to me I felt that he was more disappointed that JSH was going to continue living a life of following orders. So this must mean PD Lee wanted to help JSH live a free/ happy life just like WJW. 

Spoiler

a3a5c5eeb318164d898506a99782f23b.png

eb387e937b44b3811f454126c2a66e97.png

WOW!  Lots of speculating from me :tongue:

Im loving the new HD release pics of their kiss..still I want more and they bette continue this kiss over to ep 11 :D

20180302_100502.png?type=w2

Spoiler

DXQDbPXVAAA3Zup.jpg

20180302_100549.png?type=w2

20180302_100530.png?type=w2

cr. https://m.blog.naver.com/ad674/221219978009

13 hours ago, darr said:

Oh after not being able to go on their second date  she asked him out on another date for the next day. Isn't that a sign that she took initiative and that its no longer one-sided? Furthermore, at the end of ep 10 when he kissed her she put her hands up to hug him. It's a response to his kiss :D not dull at all. She's responding lol! 

14 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

Finally, I would like to talk about KJW. In my opinion, KJW was forced to betray JSH 12 years ago. KJW hadn't answered JSH's phone calls because he had been asked to. NJH was satisfied with his comment, when he told her hence I conclude that at that time, JSH wanted to do something that was against his mother's wish. I have the impression that back then, JSH had decided to go to his friend WJW and even to go to the radio but his mother had heard about his plan and could have warned him that if he did, he would lose everything. Maybe she said that JSH had to learn that he would be on his own... even KJW would abandon him. This could explain why JSH was torn if he should go to his friend or not. And this would explain why JSH is so determined to protect SGR because back then, his friend was the one who got hurt in the process. Moreover, this story could help to understand why JSH decided to live for so many years like his mother wanted him to. 

But maybe my theory is wrong...

@USAFarmgirl @kaoriharang @Yongzura Let me know what you think...

hmm I have to admit that I am still very unsure about KJW and what happen.

It is clear that he feels guilt about what he did to JSH and to WJW. It is clear that he is somewhat miserable working for NJH but he does so anyway.

He knows NJH, her tactics, her ruthlessness. I feel that the reason why he doesnt leave and he has stuck around with JSH is out of guilt and also out of the fact that he wants to protect JSH. Though, he is powerless when it comes to NJH (even though he has materials to blackmail her) he doesnt.

So I dont quite know the logic behind KJW's actions at times. he cares for JSH yet he carries out the biddings of NJH. I am confuse.

giphy.gif

I believe that maybe yes NJH did threaten JSH not to stir out of the way she has set before him, and he got scared because he got worried for not just himself but WJW. I dont think NJH played any role into killing WJW (I really hope not because that would just make NJH even more evil than she already is)

But clearly, whatever happen he knew he brought about the consequences of his friend, and yes I definitely agree that because of this, he is more determined to now protect SGR more than ever because of what has happen in the past. 

2 hours ago, Kasmic said:

Im joining the spazz now...YAY!! finally caught up. :)

About Jason, yes he could easily just take the envelop that CEO Nam gave him. Just like accepting her sponsor in his overseas studies this envelop (assuming its money) would appear that his accepting the bribe. But I agree to @bebebisous33 that it doesnt mean that he will betray JSH.  I do think he genuinely wants to help JSH as when JSH appears to show any signs of emotion Jason is the first to perk up with excitement. I guess our writer will keep his character a mysterious one right up to the end.  I find it really odd how Jason is able to know the schedule of not only JSH but even GR. I was surprised that Jason even knew where GR would be since he knew when her mother was discharged from the hospital. I think the money in the envelop will help him stalk all those around JSH, just so he will be updated. His looking into GR now and thats not only because NJH wants to know. 

Also the email to Dr Kim, I noticed JSH manager/ hyung also share the same surname. I know despite the common surname - Kim, I cant help but wonder could they be the same person? 12 years ago after WJW car accident, KJW purposefully ignored JSH calls just so he could prove a point to both NJH and JSH that he was loyal to her and not JSH. I think NHJ was trying to prove to JSH that he cannot have any friends as this is the life he chosen to part take. And its now repeating with GR.

Notice when he was speaking to TR he warned her that NJH is ruthless and that there is nothing she could do to bribe back at NHJ. He probably feels that the recording that he has of JSH admitting that NJH is not his biological mother wont be incriminating enough to affect her. He probably tried thats why he knows. I want to know more - what does NJH have that is so powerful to keep all those around JSH (eg manager Kim) to continue working for her?

If that is really the case, then NJH is worse than I imagine. She is not just trying to control his life but making it as miserable as possible.

I know I have said this before about NJH taking out her hurt towards her husband onto JSH. But that is just not right, that is akin to child abuse right there.

I agree with all of you about the viewpoint of Jason, though at times I have to admit he does have an air of suspicion around him, but I get his need to keep playing both sides.

That way, he can keep being beside JSH without any hindrance from NJH, plus he if does care for JSH as a friend first, than he definitely needs to be close and know all about what is going on with JSH (not just 1-1, but the family dynamics as well)

That was also my thought as well, that KJW told JTR never to blackmail NJH and that it would come back and bite her back. Clearly, I think over the years he probably has witness various of people blackmail NJH (probably through the husband) I am sure KJW has seen the destruction in which she can cause to one person.

As such, maybe that is why he has never used his own blackmail against her, because he has seen the consequences. Also I believe KJW does care for JSH, it is his choice to stick close to him, to make up for what he has done, and to make sure that JSH is safe.

Now Im moving onto PD Lee, I dont think he likes GR. Phew I hope no love triangle. His a smart man and is able to pick up that GR and JSH have further deepen their relationship and perhaps are dating.  I still believe his somehow related to WJW and he knows about GR being his first love as well as JSH being his best friend. I had a mere suspicion that his working to find the truth of WJW death and that's why he wants to work with GR and JSH. In ep 10, the online article he saw about WJW car accident states that JSH  and his company was perhaps involved. I seriously hope this drama isnt going to follow the typical drama cliche of the evil rich villan (- NJH) sending the truck of doom on an innocent life. :crazy: I enjoyed the friendship brewing between PD lee and JSH. PD Lee was angry in JSH when he thought JSH would quit the radio show. But to me I felt that he was more disappointed that JSH was going to continue living a life of following orders. So this must mean PD Lee wanted to help JSH live a free/ happy life just like WJW.

He definitely has picked up onto the love vibes going on between JSH and SGR, he is a rather astute man. I have to admit that part about the article did give me some suspicious that PD Lee does know something about the incident. Maybe he was a friend of WJW as well (if his parents were in the hospital same time around when WJW/JSH) were in hospital he may have witness or interact with WJW at least.

No i dont want the truck of doom please, so far this drama has done a little kdrama cliches but other than that it has remained fresh, I dont want it to become too cliche for sure.

1 hour ago, Kasmic said:

Oh after not being able to go on their second date  she asked him out on another date for the next day. Isn't that a sign that she took initiative and that its no longer one-sided? Furthermore, at the end of ep 10 when he kissed her she put her hands up to hug him. It's a response to his kiss :D not dull at all. She's responding lol! 

I agree I dont think SGR's character is a dull one, I think that it has just taken some time to really understand JSH. JSH was a character with quite a lot of contradictions himself. He behaved one way but said another. It is like him smiling all the time and never showing his emotions.

I think now that SGR has started to know JSH more and more of his past and why he is the way he is. She has allowed herself to open up as well.

@kaoriharang on the topic of NJH, how extreme will she be in terms of being a villain. I mean she cant possibly go to that extreme of sending the truck of doom to a young boy - WJW  Or is she just a control freak, using JSH as a means of financial gain and fame. One stage I felt sorry for her esp in how her husband treats her - that spineless man always disappears after causing so much trouble. Obviously she still loves him otherwise how can his actions affect her so much. Gosh, he needs to GO! 

Spoiler

Here in this scene, she seems human and then when she puts on her CEO facade you just want to send the troops on her. Sadly I think JHS does love NJH as his mother and felt that he needs to repay his father cheating ways by living this way. Im glad his love for GR will push him to live a better life. 

I cant have SLS because these 2 look so good together. Her moment of hesitation and him pleading her to trust him. :wub: Their eyes just says it all. :wub:

I8oGC6Z.gif

cr DC gallery

I don't understand why some people are calling song geurim's character dull..like its so freaking rare to see a female character in kdramas like her. Geurim's life does not revolve solely around Sooho; she has her own career that she is extremely passionate about, she speaks her mind and is not afraid to go the extra miles to get richard simmons done for work. She is independent, mature, and professional. And as for her response to her Sooho's confession - it would so out of character for her to be all "OMG" or do cartwheels :lol: or do something overly dramatic. She is starting to understand him in a deeper level and is taking a step forward into the relationship with Sooho. When she wrote "hug is inviting the person into my world..."; it pretty much told us and Sooho that she is opening up her world and letting him into it. Her written words expressed  her feelings toward Sooho and her actions later followed when she asked for another date, kissed him back and said that she trusted him. 

Anyways, that kiss though :heart::heart::heart:. And the whole scene in the radio booth with Sooho's indirect "i love you" to Geurim and reading her script about the meaning of a hug, their glances toward each other, smiling to themselves was just so beautiful!!! I love this OTP. 

@godhunters thanks for the preview ! 

So it seems it seems Ra Ra Hui is gonna cause trouble again saying Song Geu Rim dating Ji Soo Ho for career purpose. She always thinks the wrong way, as if everybody is twisted like her. And her useless ex-husband PD, well...

Glad we'll get more OTP lovey dovey moment ! ^^

Oh, and looks like Jason was the one sending the notes about JSH being a muderer ? Hope not, or he better had good reasons.

Archived