[Drama 2018] Radio Romance 라디오 로맨스

Go Seung Ji

@kaoriharang I agree with @Kasmic that NJH chose that drama with overseas shooting in order to separate SGR from JSH. In her eyes, she is afraid that JSH might turn like his father and she has this prejudice that all women are so greedy and ambitious that they will use JSH for their own benefit. She has no idea that JSH has loved SGR for so long and JSH is so different from his father. 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

@kaoriharang I tend to think NJH would want JSH to leave  overseas just so he can get over GR and the radio show. 

She's losing control over him since now he has the ability to express his own words after working at the radio station.  Before this all his actions are controlled by her (that is what she thinks... :D)

Hopefully the line today is okay till the end.

46 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

Thats so cute she kissed him and quickly walked away being embarrased..anyone thinks someone was watching them?

The way the camera was shot thus feel like we are the one snooping...

She managed to stop his "nag" by giving him that kiss.

Ha ha... she's giving herself her usual pep talk.. because she can't focus.... to write the script..

The video links:

https://youtu.be/p9iXWsTzm_8

https://youtu.be/dmknKqsHAp8

Opening scene...

SH shows GR the video clip of the press conference for his TV drama. He then says that he has ever told her in the past that when he sets his mind to do something, he will do it. (implying the radio programme.) He then adds that since I have already told you all about it, you still don't trust in me? Suddenly GR leans in and plants a kiss on his lips. Then she apologises to him and leaves the studio.

SSH gives chase to her and he asks GR, how can you just kiss me and then take your leave so quickly.

GR tells  SH that she must be becoming crazy to do something like that. She then quickly excuses herself saying that she has to leave now. In the car, SH asks GR if she is worried that he will leave the radio show? GR then explains saying that is he drops out of the radio programme, she will feel really sad. She says that she gotta leave now and asks SH if the presents he has given to her earlier are still in the car.

The storm has arrived.  The team has got noticed from their management but they are seeing NJH to clear some info.

At the moment they are having a drink just like in the preview.  Waiting to see the jealous JSH again.  SGR is really drunk.

The video clips:

https://youtu.be/gwlkOnV-A-Q

https://youtu.be/AY1FqRcrI84

https://youtu.be/H5LNt8JXj3k

https://youtu.be/dOqLF_k8PUI

So JH is in board meeting not sure what they are talking about but something about the drama. NJH isnt happy and calls someone

Spoiler

6bc45480908457de6f53efb0ed0306c1.png

2e880649e8264ae8d89bf9136554b8f2.png

JSH meet PD lee, GR and jason at his house. They apologise to him about not believing him. Jason takes them a tour of his room and JSH takes GR out to talk. Lee sees the letter. TR comes and shouts at JSH and GR. Lee tells GR to leave. Manager Kang calls lee to say their radio team is disbanded

Spoiler

99663a8bd7f95bc19b913e91275510bf.png5d9aeb40d6ffb5a47015626687794dc0.png

12c70c0b665a330f9d45b41177f0d12e.png

56db8f5d0d0c8858dfc4214c4aa729cf.png

ef6daedd02850df2baf52df819e65ff8.png

0c71b4b61b6d130f6d6f5c4b5277ed4f.png

Spoiler

4f4423d7efbb3750050bc9e2e8f186d5.png

674ca53ff1c2a3c72b6f2cee977ee4cd.png

d4041b2008d19b536227bc5192bbac29.png

79f663ae8b77d0022e3e7582430b844a.png

Lee and GR meets NHJ and later GR talks to her

Spoiler

8ce49e14f3877fa3958b4766b4e9363a.png

b7a442e84dac44402c34b0ca05eaaf92.png

1ef3a79d9f33c962412e67aa1c1ea0f1.png

Spoiler

20c015e9f16a698ed53af2a997acc3d4.png

82aa906445fb58004d704029e96c0c6d.png

2f3d4b034aa4140ffa441761f94e2728.png

GR is so drunk and the boys fight as in preview

Both of them really fight.. that is unexpected but still funny..

He really doesn't mind about his image.

JTR has got the recorder that she's been asking from KJW... just wondering how she's going to use it.

They took drunken SGR back to her house.  JSH's worry about leaving her with PD Lee.  Thus he sleeps there too.. with PD Lee by his side.  

The video link:

https://youtu.be/uoogPaowLBI

https://youtu.be/g96SEMZupBA

https://youtu.be/7nOIPhwNs64

45 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

@kaoriharang I agree with @Kasmic that NJH chose that drama with overseas shooting in order to separate SGR from JSH. In her eyes, she is afraid that JSH might turn like his father and she has this prejudice that all women are so greedy and ambitious that they will use JSH for their own benefit. She has no idea that JSH has loved SGR for so long and JSH is so different from his father. 

Is she not a woman too?  She too is greedy and over ambitious.   That woman though. At least she is better than the dad. That man need to be punished by castration:D

May the me too movement catch up with him:D

Spoiler

bcf267cfbda829ad3ae7c665624788a9.png

4bc7e87270df4dd89f819ffcc7e296c8.png

DXh9Uc3VMAYSZ1i.jpg

One bruise nose and one cut lip HAHAHA!

4d3e4bc83409cea980394dd93904f1e6.png

Spoiler

23c6a0aed8c9f6f4b9102dc1e14983e3.png

f25600007aa2436e068af88ab5b282e3.png

6dea6da158fcda61f9f873b69bf6e48f.png

84fff7574d56b1dd3ee444abaed75c44.png1d58c8ffe06405bf48be194a0dfc4e2e.png

Lee pays for her new outfit

Spoiler

19867922a4eb18fa7658b508b966d187.png

Spoiler

ffb785adfcfc6008c05bf3877e523713.png

jealous bf calls her but he cant meet her becos of ameeting.  TR shows NJH the recording of JSH taking to Manager Kim about their family secret. Evil mom just gives her usual wicked smirk

76b09122468769423327f1a39e3e902e.png

Spoiler

DXh_0PxU8AE-xZj.jpg

So cute, she opens all the gifts he gives her in his car. There is a positi not in each box. PPL for SWAROSKI lol! 

Spoiler

a3523537873e534fa0672575397d9afb.png

Then he calls her to meet him and his in the hotel. Drunken writer and her exbf sees GR walks into the hotel and they try to find her. PD Lee meets with JAson and creepy music plays. Lee gives Jason some paper and he gives it back to him.GR and JSH is talking and they talk in the room. He rips up the old contract he had with her and I think he asks her tor stay with him ..ends 

ec71a12ae78767a9d4cce66e6bee76a2.png

Spoiler

87ccab32c57b691eeaaecfa0d17d7177.png

While working on her script, GR  recalls back on the kiss she has planted on SH's lips earlier, she starts muttering to herself saying what's wrong with me today to do such a crazy thing like this. This is when she receives a call from SH. Feeling embarrassed, GR just blurts out saying so what if I have kissed you today, so what about it? SH then tells her that he is not going to mention anything about it but he just wants to wish her a good night's sleep. In the office, during the meeting with the staff, SH informs that he will not give up on both the TV drama as well as the radio programme show. He also tells his step-mom that he will plan his own schedule in future.

The station director is also having a company meal with the executives and they were having a discussion about if the artiste were to encounter any problem, it will be better to remove the radio programme. SH wants Lee Kang  and GR to go over to his house. LK tells GR that SH wants them to go over to his house.

On the other hand, the station director is also asking writer Ra-Hee if it's possible for her programme to replace the slot and she told the director there shouldn't be a problem.

LK is asking Jason what has happened to JSH in the year 2006 as the radio station keeps receiving absurd mails saying that JSH is a murderer. TR barges into SH's apartment and demands for him to come out. She lashes out how can you treat me like this? Didn't you say that you won't be starring in any TV drama show. And demands to know why must he do this? SH sees TR and demands to know how she can enter into his house and who has opened the door for her. When TR sees GR, she lashes out asking SH how can he bring GR to his house and has he gone crazy. She then turns to GR and starts ranting off that because of GR, many people will end up getting hurt and because of you, he has refused to star in a TV drama show together with me. LK tells GR to leave together with him and tells her that she doesn't need to endure all these bashing.

When GR and LK take their leave, SH tells TR to put a stop to all these so TR tells SH that compared to SGR, she is a more suited match for him. 

At the radio station, LK confronts the station director and wants to know why their radio programme is discontinued even though they have garnered the highest ratings so that latter explains that he has no other choice too as this decision is made by the higher authorities to get JSH to step down from the radio programme.

• Go Seung Ji changed the title to [Current Drama 2018] Radio Romance, 라디오 로맨스 - Mondays and Tuesdays @ 22:00 KST

thanks for all those who recap!

@Yongzura @MinLyn

thank you for tomorrow's preview as well. @Kasmic and @sharsharphee

we definitely need this translated, because I am not really sure what is happening. @stroppyse can you help?

EDIT: from what I can see it seems that the radio is under threat from maybe JH entertainment. And I believe JSH is trying to protect the radio team by quitting? Please tell me that we are getting the usual noble idiocy -_-"

I definitely need subs and need to watch this episode.

SH tells the manager that he needs his help as he wants to do both the radio show and the TV drama. LK and GR are at NJH's office as they want to meet up with her. LK asks SH's step-mom why she wants SH to leave the radio show. GR also tells SH's mom that the radio listeners are people whom SH truly cherishes too and this something that can't be traded. When they returned to the radio station, they learnt that writer Ra-hee's radio show will be replacing their slot.

LK suggests that they have a meal together and asks GR to get SH to join them too. GR starts muttering saying...disband...then go ahead and disband for this is just temporary. SH asks what's wrong so LK replies that they are undergoing punishment so they can't do the radio show anymore. SH demands to know what has actually happened. LK just simply tells him even if something has happened, what can they do about it. GR also adds on saying that the sun will still continue to rise tomorrow. GR then drinks herself drunk and rants on saying that she has been the main writer for barely a month, how can I be fired after just one month.

Seeing a drunken GR, LK remarks that GR is really such an adorable person and turns to SH and tells him that he will let SH become his DJ again. LK removes his shawl so that GR can rest her head on it. But a jealous SH seeing this, flings it away. This infuriates LK and he grabs SH's coat. SH tells LK that SGR has decided to become a writer because of me 11 years ago. LK retorts and says that GR is now working together with me so she is closer to me.

When the two men bring GR home, SH tells LK to leave saying that there must be many things he needs to attend to at the radiol station and LK in return also tells SH that he should leave because his schedule must be even busier than his. SH says that he is too tired to take his leave so both of them end up sleeping together in the same room. LK tells SH that GR's mom has asked him to take good care of her while she isn't around. During this time, I have to film the TV drama and also do that radio show cos if I were to do the radio programme, GR will not cry because her world revolves around the radio.

When the 3 of them are having breakfast at the dining table, GR asks why did the both of them sleep over at her place and why are they eating breakfast together so LK replies that it's too lonely to eat breakfast all by yourself. SH asks GR what are her plans for today as he tells her that he has to work today. GR says that she wants to go out and have a good meal so LK quickly suggests that they go on a date together. In the car, SH sends GR a text message asking her can she not go and what is she going to do together with LK on this rainy day.

@kaoriharang, a translation of the preview

JSH: I’m not sure of the way to protect the one I like.
LG: A writer should write. Should she just be following a DJ around everywhere?
SGR: It's because I like Ji Soo Ho-sshi.
Man: Lee Gang is making an issue out of JH.
KHS: Because of Ji Soo Ho-sshi’s scandal, she told us to fire the radio team.
JSH: Because of me, you were forced to quit the radio that you liked so much. How do you think I feel right now?
SGR: At least, talk to me. If you go like this…
JSH: What is it that you all can do by yourselves?
LG: Even without you, we’re going to go.

Archived