[Drama 2018] Radio Romance 라디오 로맨스

Go Seung Ji

35 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

I agree with you. JSH was born out of wedlock. If she had been a stepmother, people would know about that.

I am looking forward to watching how KWJ is going to help JSH and how JSH will be able to do both. So the episode 10 was the real turning point between KWJ and JSH. Last time, he proposed him to double the salary, but this time he just asked for help hence the nature of their relationship has changed. It is not ambiguous any longer. He is his "hyung" like he called. JSH was thankful to hear the news from him so that he was aware of his mother's move. In my opinion, NJH sees his relationship with SGR as a problem, since she doesn't believe in love at all. For her, men are just having fun with women... that's why she thought that JSH had slept with SGR, the first time she met her. NJH has no idea that JSH has always loved SGR and this for a very long time. 

Funny, how the father is behaving again: he is mixing up causes with consequences. For him, NJH is responsible for the mess (DS is blackmailing him), whereas he is the one who created the mess by having a mistress. Jason was able to catch more: NJH revealed how she considered JSH and Jason could hear this.

I hate that they used similar name for his ex-manager (Kim Jin Woo)  and the boy who had the accident (Woo Ji Woo).  It confuses us more.. :ph34r:  His ex-manager is the one who has most of his secret, so he is the best person for now to be able to help him. I thought when JTR wanted the proof about JSH it is related to the accident but it is only about the status of NJH.  I wonder how NJH will react if she knows who SGR really is to JSH. She will know soon right , Jason will be writing it in his report of all the changes that JSH is going through and the main factor of his change is SGR.

In regards of his father, I'm speechless ... he created the problem but kept blaming others.  It seems he only think of NJH as his "personal manager" to clear his path.  

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_moNsWhxNqZBJbOnjYVlimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTmLppS0AcyTcB7mLxwDb5images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR9rG0F1mGSzI7Oexy4vHw

You Were...  My One And Only...

This weeks episodes gave us insight to not only JSH's life but even more shed light on his heart and feelings for SGR.  When thinking about SGR and how through her JSH's life not only changed in the past but how she continues to change him even now.  Early on when he confessed his feelings for her first.  When he kissed her first and time after time holding, protecting, carrying her, grasping her arm in his silent way saying you mean something to me, for him the only way he knew how...

I didn't realize just how much until this last episode when SGR about makes him choke by assuming that he had dated often when he looks at her and says " You were... My one and only."  and you knew and she did too that he was indeed telling the truth.  Even later when the caller wanted to be gifted an I LOVE YOU from him as a birthday gift.  It was even more informative by the fact that it didn't come quickly. You could feel him holding back and struggling in even thinking about it.   I asked myself had he ever even said those words to anyone before?  Because it truly felt like it was the first time as if he didn't know how...

Was he thinking to himself that saying I love you for the first time should only be said honestly, truthfully.  And somehow it wasn't until he focused on SGR that he somehow found the courage in looking at her to say those words.  As if those 3 words were so precious he could only say them when saying them not to the caller but to the only one he had ever loved his one and only, Blindfolded or not his SGR...

How does one protect the woman he loves dearly and yet protect her faith and trust in him as well?  I'm not sure, but if I were betting I would place my money on JSH even if the odds were against him.  His last thoughts, that is before that flip her around embrace which to be honest I adore his quick physical motions that sense of urgency as if his heart is in motion and he is about to bust.  Those words in knowing not only how she felt but saying them as if she was the one speaking instead of listening.  It just kept getting better in his holding her and looking her in the eye saying " I'll Do It "  felt like a promise and " Trust Me " felt like an assurance...

With a tear floating in her eye and his hurt in knowing the disappointment he had caused by no fault of his own.  Still hearing her words " I want to trust you...  I do" His tender request " Then trust me." For a man whom is often quiet  he sealed it with a kiss and allowed his lips to do the rest of his talking and convincing for him...:wub:

Spoiler

3 hours ago, Yongzura said:

I hate that they used similar name for his ex-manager (Kim Jin Woo)  and the boy who had the accident (Woo Ji Woo).  It confuses us more.. :ph34r:  His ex-manager is the one who has most of his secret, so he is the best person for now to be able to help him. I thought when JTR wanted the proof about JSH it is related to the accident but it is only about the status of NJH.  I wonder how NJH will react if she knows who SGR really is to JSH. She will know soon right , Jason will be writing it in his report of all the changes that JSH is going through and the main factor of his change is SGR.

In regards of his father, I'm speechless ... he created the problem but kept blaming others.  It seems he only think of NJH as his "personal manager" to clear his path.  

I once said the father is worst than the fake mum. I had always thought the fake mum is actually the step mum. So I can understand her a little bit now. Although that shouldn't be an excuse for her to treat and manipulate Jisoo. She doesn't have a mother's heart. As she don't have a child of her own,why not take this boy as her own child?

And Jisoo desperately wanted a family with her. I have been thinking she was the one who pushed him into acting but it seems he made the decision himself and he is good at what he does.  She is a good ceo that's why they can reach the level they are in. And she is living in illusion and scared of facing reality. 

The reality is that there are married ladies out there who perfectly fits in her shoes. They clean up the mess their husbands made as the go and act Mrs perfect and happy wife outside for the world to see although realistically if they have the power this lady has,they would have roasted their husbands alive.  I can remember ex president Clinton and his case while in office. The wife was very supportive and didn't ever had it in mind to file for divorce but publicly forgave him yet she rode into power at the background of that. Political analysts then said if she plays her card well, the husband will become her puppet which eventually happened.

That is what Ms fake mum is doing but with the product of the husband's wild lifestyle. 

The question now is this,is Jisoo afraid to call his father to order or expose him?  If he exposes him,the world will know he is a product of what he is exposing and that's not good for him and his image. 

Such a complicated family.  So what will he do now?  

I pray GR trusts him. Only if she knew. I thought PD Lee knows very well that Jisoo is being manipulated so instead of him lashing out the way he did,he would have asked him how will they go about it or will he finally quit. There is a way he should approach this that will make Jisoo open up a little to him. I though he is becoming a friend. What did he achieve by lashing out. He couldn't even wait for an answer. He should also help look for a solution. At least GR was calling and texting. 

@Kasmic I'm happy with the hugging but even happier when they popo... :blush:

Sweet kiss of our "I LIKE YOU" couple.

Photo source: http://enews.imbc.com/News/RetrieveNewsInfo/228115

G5XRMqmisdAM636554022540439072.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Radio Romance: Episode 9

Radio09-00040.jpg

Su-ho is reaching the uncomfortable point where if he wants to be closer to Geu-rim, he’s going to have to let her into his world. That’s a particularly scary thing for him, since it’s something he’s never done with anyone before. He’s happy to be open about his feelings for her, but when it comes to telling Geu-rim his darkest secrets, will Su-ho be strong enough to be honest, or will he retreat back into his safe little bubble and shut her out again?

read full article>>> http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/02/radio-romance-episode-9/

It all makes sense now. I understand why the Coe is the way she is. Her husband is cheating left and right and her “son” was the result of one of his endless affairs. How can you ask your son to clean up your mess ? Such a useless and heartless man.

@USAFarmgirl you pretty much said everything I was think, loved your last comment !

This is still a very moving scene from EP 9

I absolutely love everything that you just said @USAFarmgirl

Now, the relationship that SGR and JSH that has been forged will be put to the test.

6 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

I agree with you. JSH was born out of wedlock. If she had been a stepmother, people would know about that.

I am looking forward to watching how KWJ is going to help JSH and how JSH will be able to do both. So the episode 10 was the real turning point between KWJ and JSH. Last time, he proposed him to double the salary, but this time he just asked for help hence the nature of their relationship has changed. It is not ambiguous any longer. He is his "hyung" like he called. JSH was thankful to hear the news from him so that he was aware of his mother's move. In my opinion, NJH sees his relationship with SGR as a problem, since she doesn't believe in love at all. For her, men are just having fun with women... that's why she thought that JSH had slept with SGR, the first time she met her. NJH has no idea that JSH has always loved SGR and this for a very long time. 

Funny, how the father is behaving again: he is mixing up causes with consequences. For him, NJH is responsible for the mess (DS is blackmailing him), whereas he is the one who created the mess by having a mistress. Jason was able to catch more: NJH revealed how she considered JSH and Jason could hear this.

Definitely because JSH was born out of wedlock, i think this itself is something that NJH is ashamed about and what to keep it hidden.

I really want KWJ to actually do something, like what @Yongzura said KWJ actually not only knows JSH well but knows the company and NJH and how she works as well. He is the most important person in terms of helping JSH. Clearly, I want him to step up more as a friend as a hyung to JSH. It is (at least to me) a bit irritating how he just stands there and looks at what happens to JSH.

I wonder Jason's loyalty, i have a feeling that he is using this opportunity of (being manipulated by NJH) as a chance to also observe the family dynamics more. what do you think? @Kasmic @YourHighness . @herina_90 @ktcjdrama

5 hours ago, Yongzura said:

I totally agree with you about the father, he is just plain self centred, it is because of all those mistakes that he is putting NJH and worse JSH in the endless cycle of pain.

Sadly, the ratings are still the same old same old :( I am glad the Korean public isnt giving this drama as much attention as I had hoped for.

"Radio Romance" Yoon Doo-joon and Kim So-hyun Share Their First Kiss

photo949523.jpg

On the latest episode of the KBS 2TV drama "Radio Romance", Ji Soo-ho (Yoon Doo-joon) and Song Geu-rim (Kim So-hyun) grew closer.

Song Geu-rim was talking to Ji Soo-ho about her family. "I discovered something about you. I realized you are telling me something without telling me".

She said, "When you said 'more, more, more' I thought to myself, 'what's wrong with this guy', but you had been telling me, 'help me', 'hold me' or 'I want to cry'. I realized keeping silent was the way you talked, so when I see you without talking, I want to hold you". She hugged him.

Back at home, they talked on the phone. Song Geu-rim said, "I thought it over, but my hands are the problem. Why did I do what I did?" Ji Soo-ho said, "You did that 12 years ago. Why do you keep hugging me? This is the third time. But I thank you. Thank you for what you did today".

Ji Soo-ho lent Song Geu-rim his car and prepared a present for her. He seemed shy, but he revealed his feelings to her. Song Geu-rim thought, "Is he making a drama?" but felt good at the same time.

The two started opening up to each other and they finally confessed that they like each other. Ji Soo-ho said, "Let's start seeing each other. I like you".

Ji Soo-ho and Song Geu-rim officially became a couple and they went on dates after the radio broadcast. However, Song Geu-rim heard that Ji Soo-ho would be quitting the radio to star in a drama.

Lee Kang (Yoon Park) couldn't help but be surprised and said to Ji Soo-ho, "What's going on. You said you were going to talk to me first. Don't you know where you're going? It wasn't just acting you did according to script but your life depends on it as well".

Song Geu-rim didn't answer Ji Soo-ho's calls. She was at their hangout when Ji Soo-ho found her and he said, "Don't avoid my calls. I know how much you've been waiting for me. I'm going to continued doing the radio. Just trust me" and they kissed.

It's clear the dad is an "addict" and his female companions are his vice. He's cowardly blind and dependently weak by his own selfish desires, there is nothing remotely fatherly about him. 
I keep thinking...Covering up a baby out of wedlock is no easy matter, especially when it's the father's child.   SO...What is the real back story...Who is JHS real mom? Did she choose to leave him or was it forced? Was she just a fling who didn't want to be a parent?
Why did NJH feel she was obligated/forced to take in this child? Why didn't she leave her cheating husband 28 years ago?  Why did she devise this massive "fake" perfect celebrity family image?  When did the bitterness set in? Did she love and forgive her husband in the beginning, decide to be a mom to his child but later found her husband was still playing the field when JHS was 9 and everything turned into unbearable pain...and a path of controling others?

제 11부 :: 라디오 로맨스 :: 3월 5일 월요일

2018-03-05(월)22:00 KBS 2TV

수호(윤두준)는 라디오와 드라마를 병행하기 위해 동분서주하지만 주하(오현경)의 압박으로 수호의 라디오팀이 결국 해산되는 위기를 맞게 되는데...
Text Preview for Ep 11 of Radio Romance

Soo-Ho is busy running around in order to attend  to both the Radio Programme and the TV drama show. Due to the Intense pressure coming from the CEO, Nam Jae-Ha, Su-Ho's radio broadcast eventually faces the crisis of dissolution...

more under the spoiler

Spoiler

2 hours ago, MinLyn said:
Text Preview for Ep 11 of Radio Romance

Su-Ho is busy running around in order to attend  to both the Radio Programme and the TV drama show. Due to the Intense pressure coming from the CEO, Nam Jae-Ha, Su-Ho's radio broadcast eventually faces the crisis of dissolution...

thank you for the text preview @MinLyn

oh dear, I fear for JSH's health and goodness NJH never lets up on JSH huh.

Well, if the illness plot happens, it probably will 'wake up' the step mother from insanely being too evil. A lesson like 

"You don't know what you have until it's gone" quote. Of course like what you all discussed before that this is not a melo drama so our Suho will survive and have a happy ending in the end.

I finally watched EP 10 with subs,

just curious, that article it was about WJW when he died, so clearly that is the incident that people are calling JSH are murderer. The thing is that PD Lee looked like he knew something about the incident.

That's why he dissuaded that AD about the article.

CLEARLY, he knows more than he is letting on.

the cute part was when JSH was asking for advice and it was so cute that his feelings are so obvious and all that, he really behaved like a teenager boy :tongue:

Hmmm Jason receiving money from NJH, somehow I am really worried by that, is he for JSH or against JSH that is the question and I cant seem to figure that out yet.

the final few scenes, i felt that it was signficant really because

no.1 JSH was really taking a step in not just protecting SGR but also the entire radio team, by playing in what NJH wants, he in my doing so is trying to make sure the team does not suffer any consequence.

and

no 2. the fact that SGR reciprocated the kiss is definitely a HUGE step forward. JSH was really early to acknowledge how he felt about SGR after all he has had a crush on her for like 12 years. But with SGR returning the kiss, she too is acknowledging her feelings for JSH, which is just wonderful!

Personally i dont know how it would turn out next week, clearly it would not be an easy task to juggle doing both a drama and a radio and plus since it is the mother's intention to squeeze SJH out of the radio I really am sure that she will do everything in her power to fill up his schedule and squeeze SJH to death.

Thoughts (ramblings) so far.............

• JSH must have some plan in his mind on how to handle NJH and hopefully that will include KJW.  At this point, I think JSH is so fed up with the charade that has been his life, I wouldn't be surprised if he threatened to expose the fact that NJH is not his mother or even his dad's affairs in order to get her to back off.  Right now, I see his only concerns are SGR and the radio show.  
  • "If you want to protect SGR then do as I say".  I definitely think JSH has heard that warning before and I believe he might have received the same warning about WJW.  I don't believe he was aware that he would be meeting WJW that day, I think it was a setup.  Maybe he was supposed to meet KJW as part of Mom's plan to have KJW abandon him that day.  Maybe whoever is calling JSH a murderer is a}aware that WJW was on his way to see JSH, and b} knows about NJH's intimidation techniques. 
    However, I'm not sure on the timeline on WJW and JSH's interactions with SGR.  If they knew her before he was in the hospital or if they saw him once WJW was out of the hospital.   It could be that JSH became aware of how WJW's feelings and was on his way to talk to him about it.  Maybe he chickened out at the last minute and then calling KJW because he was aware of his plans.  KJW could have told NJH about those plans hence her having KJW abandon JSH in his emotional turmoil.  
  • The letters are a mystery, again needing to understand the timeline better.  I wonder if JSH was originally the deliverer of them to SGR and that is how he came in contact with her and the beginning his interactions with her.  There is no "address" on them, so that is what makes me think they were given directly to her somehow.  I think the scenario that would cause the most angst for our couple would be if indeed, JSH was delivering the letters and he told SGR he was WJW after his friend passed away.  That would account for why JSH still has undelivered letters in his possession.  
  • I think when NJH told JSH that he needed to bear the burden of the life he chose, I don't necessarily think it was his life as an actor, but the decision he made to be part of the family charade.  Maybe he decided to live this life so he could save his dad's career, as well as not be characterized as a "bastard" child and that is what she is she means; i.e. if you want to protect you and your dad, do as I say..............
  • I think ultimately Jason is a good guy and on JSH's side.  He's very smart and I think he is definitely manipulating NJH to understand and help JSH more.  He already knows plenty about SGR and could have easily "reported" it NJH, but he hasn't.  I getting the feeling he is just spoon feeding her what he want he wants her to know.  
  • LG seems to know something about the "accident".  Although the report seems to indicate JSH's direct involvement, but according to his dream he was just watching.  I'm wondering if JSH has some repressed memories of the exact incident, because something doesn't seem to be adding up for me at this moment.  And part of that is why LG would care.  He was at the hospital a lot with his parents, did he possibly meet SGR, JSH, and WJW at the hospital?  I firmly believe he knew of JSH and SGR's prior connection, so what his motive is to bring them together still boggles me.  
  • Dad is a richard simmons and a lousy dad and husband.  
  • I don't think they would have shown JSH's migraines if they weren't going to be important some time in the future.  Maybe somehow they could be a trigger to accessing repressed memories?

Anyway, sorry for the long post but there are just so many mysteries :)

2 hours ago, aunniek said:

Thoughts (ramblings) so far.............

• The letters are a mystery, again needing to understand the timeline better.  I wonder if JSH was originally the deliverer of them to SGR and that is how he came in contact with her and the beginning his interactions with her.  There is no "address" on them, so that is what makes me think they were given directly to her somehow.  I think the scenario that would cause the most angst for our couple would be if indeed, JSH was delivering the letters and he told SGR he was WJW after his friend passed away.  That would account for why JSH still has undelivered letters in his possession.  
  • I don't think they would have shown JSH's migraines if they weren't going to be important some time in the future.  Maybe somehow they could be a trigger to accessing repressed memories?

Anyway, sorry for the long post but there are just so many mysteries :)

Agree to that ... and the unanswered questions make us wonder and wait for the next episodes weekly. 

I like your rambling thoughts about JSH being the postman of the letter ... and that was how he got to know her more.  I was thinking on the same line... The thought of him acted as WJW after his death is also possible.   Since we were not given the exact time line of their interactions, the possibilities are endless.  

Archived