About the baggage that’s on my shoulders

Yesterday and today that’s like tomorrow

I live in debt

So much that I can’t pay it back

For someone else’s life

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both bodies wr disposed in remote areas yet were being retrieved..

in ep 8 we know the burnt corpse ws replaced by the detective's assistant. He must somehow be connected to Tea Suk or during his investigations must have gotten inside information from Mi Jung's father (Tea Suk family driver) ????

Inho, Nara, and Dallae :)

Spoiler

Also there's a making video of the party and the fish fight scene, haha.  Also the scene where Inho and Nara talk when they come to arrest him: http://programs.sbs.co.kr/drama/return/clip/51429/22000260009

(I don't see it on youtube, and the drama's Naver TV channel is totally blocked for me, so...official site it is then.  Hey, at least it plays without having to resort to Internet Explorer, lol.)

[SPOILERS] RETURN E07-08 

Spoiler

0000817087_001_20180125231026802.jpg

1.png

Naver - xports news: 'Return' Lee Ji Wook, Yoon Jong Hoon dna tast...Yoon Jong Hoon is alive

1. [+4434, -54] Bong Tae Gyu at the funeral hall looked like a real psycho...No, not just at the funeral...His acting is crazy

2. [+3942, -64] Bong Tae Gyu is really good at acting, he really looks like a crazy person ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+2263, -48] At the end, Is the detective Kim So Hyun's brother? ㅜ What is this seriously ㅜ How can I wait till next week 

4. [+1581, -40] Yesterday, the reporter received an e-mail from Kim Dong Young (the detective) It looked like there was something going on, but there was really something...It's so fun ㅜ

5. [+1280, -48] Dong Bae and the victim So Hyun? they look like siblings ㅇㅇ

6. [+672, -13] Why there is no articles of Return on the main page ㅡㅡ It's fun

7. [+644, -13] I suspect Park Ki Woong, I don't think he is just a role that's been framed

8. [+595, -14] Goosebumps...I got scared when I watched the corpse and the baby too...Don't watch it if you are worried about your mental health ㅜㅜ

9. [+557, -9] A drama that you can't believe in anyone except Ko Hyun Jung and Lee Jin Wook

-cr-

So was it the same person who saved  JH,  put MJ's body in TS's car, dig the suitcase which contained MJ's body and displayed it in the middle of the road ? The person probably followed the gang or spy them for him to know everything what the gang doing in secret.

After watching the last episodes, I am sure that someone is in the shadow, messing with the four "friends". I could not explained how the body of Mi Jung end up in the middle of the road when Tae-Seok, Hak-Beom and Joon-Hee buried her. It is not clear who killed Mi Jung in the first place. Well, it doesn`t seam that Joon hee did it but I can`t say for certain for the other three. Someone was keeping an eye on them and after Mi Jung was dead he put the body in the white car (Hak Beom`s car?).  He found Joon Hee in the car alive and he has put together a whole scenario. I also believe that someone related with the case from 9 years ago is behind this. I found the doctor who was at the scene when  Ja-Hye talked with Joon Hee suspisious as well. It was a surprise to see, Kim Dong-Bae (the young cop) at Joon Hee`s hospital room. He lied that he has a sick relative in the hospital but he visited Joon hee instead. Maybe he is Kim So Hyun`s  brother. I don`t think he is the one who puts the strings though. Kim Dong Bae is helping somebody else (another brother, perhaps)

I don`t like the idea that a police officer is involved in this sick game. I know that they think that are against people with money and power but this is not the right thing to do. But then, I saw how vulnerable was Dokgo Young, a much experienced police officer, in the attack. It was a hard scene to watch, to know that it is possible to happen such scene.

I am curious to know more about Choi Ja Hye . She had a wierd nightmare. She had a trauma in the past?

It was the first time when I like the detective. I like how he showed up with a loudspeaker and stopped the funeral cortege. :D

Last time I said that Kim Hak-Beom is disturbing with his violent nature but now I found Oh Tae-Seok much worst. Tae Seok is more dangerous. He seams quiet and in control but he is such a cold blooded person. Tae Seok is suspisious how he wants to cover up everything like he has the most to lose.

I can`t wait to see what`s happening next.

Oh My G! it's official This my current fav drama!  Right now I just finished doing a marathon of  all 8 episodes 8 being the latest. Since it was weekend decided to catch up and didn't even watch anything except this. I'm so glad!

Terrific acting by the cast. I don't know who plays Hak Bum  but thumbs up to that actor! Tae Suk (SSH, always best when he plays a scary character) The druggie doc SJ also good ( tho I got annoyed).

To me these 4- buddies since high school have this one for all all for one pact. They watch out for all everyone's back and try to cover up mistakes and big mistakes, and murders.

I still suspect In Ho as the killer. That still hasn't change. But I'll add  Dong Bae as the the suspect. I mean he could be the one.  That last scene, so he tried to save the body? he wants him to suffer like how his sister suffered? Of course this is just my theory. Not sure how others see this. 

The Pin that Choi Jae Hye found, it's heart shape pin, like high school girls will have.  Could it be the detective Dong Bae's sister?  Nine years ago with the flashback,  they were doing drugs, raped a high school girl.. drugs that was supplied by  the mistress (forgot her name already) who was murdered and stuffed in the branded luggage.  It is unusual to find the pin clean and was stuck there  on the branch. But it's pointing to that especially since we see that last scene on  ep 8. Yeah right, uncle you, say?!

So .......

1. does it mean he's watching everything?

2. Is he out to  let each and one of these rich sick f bstard buddies suffer too? It must be payback time. 

3. He needs information  what exactly happened 9 years ago hence he saved Joon Hee.  but how did Dong Bae do it?

Dokgo doesn't have an idea, something's gonna spring on him and  he'll just be surprised one of these episodes and will put two and two together but Choi Jae Hye will be the one to provide clues he needs.  I also like that dream part of Choi Jae Hye, so we saw  brief background story for her with the dream in dream she had. I did get confused about that.

By the way, I even suspected Jin Joo. I was trying to see it from all the characters. In Ho still is my suspect.  I also for brief nano second  thought of Nara but I erased that because she didn't know about the affair. But you never know with dramas like this.

That last scene left me (us)  thinking of theories. I got excited I wanted more. I could be be wrong with how I see it anyway. Alredy looking forward to episode 9-12.

2 hours ago, 12blbl said:

Yeah TS is very cunning esp the way he planned the fake alibi. He also the one who delivered the plan to cover the rape 9 years ago. It seems he is the mastermind in the group. 

Yeah, Tae Seok is the mastermind of the group. He is inteligent, he comes quickly with a solution to their problems. This time he seams more desperate to hide the truth. He did not tell Hak Beom that Joon Hee is still alive and push the car to kill his friend. I know that tellling the truth now, won`t be easy for them but to let Joon Hee die... Or he killed Mi Jung and it is his interest to hide his connection to the victim or he is not the one who did it in the first place, anyway, this event showed one more time how much cool blooded person he is. He doesn`t have any remorse.

1 hour ago, jongski said:

I still suspect In Ho as the killer. That still hasn't change. But I'll add  Dong Bae as the the suspect. I mean he could be the one.  That last scene, so he tried to save the body? he wants him to suffer like how his sister suffered?

I won`t let In Ho off the hook either but without any new informations it is hard to tell if he really did it. So far, we discover other suspects. My first suspect is Tae Seok but I am sure we`ll have many twists in this drama.

I think Dong bae and Joon hee`s colleague doctor, Kim Jung-Soo, are involved in the case. I could see Dong Bae putting Jung Mi`s body in the car to creat problems for Hak-Beom but not killing Mi Jung. If he is indeed the brother of that girl, his revenge will be go too far if he is a killer. Not another Kim Tae-Gyun (Forest of Secrets)! ... But now I wonder if Mi Jung was involved with the four friends in the cover up, 9 years ago.... 

All this won`t end well for the four friends, that`s for sure.

I am now joining this thread... @jongski  Just like you, I started doing a marathon because I was hooked right away.  @larus I also believe that Kim Dong Bae is related to the victim of the rape, Kim So Hyun and that the doctor colleague is also related to KDB and KSH: the uncle.

But now I wonder if Mi Jung was involved with the four friends in the cover up, 9 years ago.... 

She was definitely involved in the rape for many reasons:

1. She supplied HB with the drug and HB gave it JH.
  2. Later, she acted as a witness in the defense of the assailants.

So did KDB or his uncle kill MJ? I don't think so because KDB and Dokgo Young were already onto her (episode 1). From my opinion, KDB and the uncle were observing JH and MJ for a certain time. Notice that JH was the one who left abroad so suddenly and MJ helped HB. Hence based on these circumstances, the family might have judged them as the real responsible ones.

Right now, I have TS as major suspect because MJ was blackmailing him and his father. But if I look back at all his actions, 

- he seems to be the one who pushed MJ towards In Ho. The affair only started one year before. Why did she come back to him? I have the impression that he might have schemed to get rid of MJ but he wanted to put the blame on In Ho. Hence he could have proposed to help her to get In Ho back. Therefore he made sure that MJ would meet In Ho aso.

- TS knew all along that JH was using drugs and never stopped him. Why? In order to come closer to In Ho, she had to approach JH as well, since In Ho considers him as his little brother.

- I am quite sure that because of the rape, JH stopped using drugs thanks to In Ho but since In Ho was happily married to Na Ra, he started neglecting JH so that at some point, MJ (instigated by TS) gave him drugs again.

- Notice that HB is connected to drugs as well. He uses these in order to get favors. But on the other hand, he is just a puppet in front of TS hence he is not ruthless, cunning and manipulative enough to kill MJ. HB would rather kill someone in affect (rage).

- Striking is that MJ was killed right after In Ho's fight so that the latter would become the perfect scapegoat. The police would come quickly to the conclusion that In Ho wanted to get rid of her. 

There is one sentence from TS that made him look really suspicious: "he always had everything". But that's not true: MJ dated In Ho, although the latter didn't seem to be into her. MJ has never been interested in TS. Then In Ho married a beautiful, intelligent and gentle woman, NR and this could have reinforced TS's jealousy. He doesn't like MJ any longer as he has witnessed her cruelty and selfishness but he can bear to see In Ho being happy in his marriage that's why he plans to destroy everything In Ho: his family, MJ, even JH aso. 

But the problem was that MJ was observed by KDB who noticed that MJ didn't leave the penthouse. When he found the body, he and his uncle decided to make sure that all the four boys would get punished hence they didn't call the police. 

The circumstances of her death clearly show that it was premeditated: she was drowned while getting paralyzed. This is somehow connected to the nightmare CHJ had: we saw her drowning but she had the impression that she was to get burnt... So could the fire symbolize the effect of the poison? I sense that the murderer tried to kill her once but she lost her memories. In other words, she is definitely connected to the 4 boys. In other words, they could have committed another crime.

@bebebisous33@larus

I actually thought of Tae Suk as  suspect. I dismiss it though ( there's still that possibility but..) cos right after  Mi Jung and In Ho fight,   the latter panicked. So in the  Han river, he met up with Tae Suk who was questioning him how he got the scratches on his face. In Ho told him about the fight with Mi Jung. Remember.. then after that, we saw how the flashback revealed when he threw out of the car, he just couldn't leave her, drover with her to stellarium penthouse showered and he left her there crying.

Here's  the thing, what happened after he left her there? We know she was crying clinging on  In Ho but he left (did he really?).  So the 3 other friends have the passcode to the penthouse. There was no mo flashback after that,  the next time we saw Mi Jung was when she was in trunk of the carand dead.. Tae Suk  wanted that sports car he won from poker/gambling game with Hak Bum.. who incidentally was going to prank him. When Tae Suk  opened the trunk, he was shocked!. When Hak Bum saw.. oh he panicked and confessed he didn't know, but he was supposed to prank  Tae Suk with the rubber snakes and stuff. That's when I dismiss him as a suspect.  So the next thing 3 friends did was thought of  a way to hid a dead body.  They went back to the apartment.  The night guard doing the duties from the stairs even heard noises so Tae Suk pretended to  be kissing her dead body which the guard dismiss  feeling he intruding on lovers.

Something happened after that flashback scene when In Ho left and Mi Jung was crying.

@bebebisous33, thanks. I got confused about CJY dream. The explanation help.

I want to say great editing for the flashback scenes there's fluidity from present scenes to the flashback to established the events leading for us to  have different theories..

@jongski Because TS was shocked to find MJ in the car doesn't mean that he didn't kill her. I have the impression that KDB or his uncle must be involved in it. LEt just say that the break up with MJ was real hence MJ could have called TS and told him that since she didn't get what she wanted, she would use the evidence against him. I find it very suspicious that he never wanted to call the cops. Why? Because he had a good motive for killing her.

I know that TS might have a hand on these crime but I don’t think he is the mastermind of these killing. This type of drama normally goes with someone with the least suspicious character. Or if he is , he must have a partner in crime for setting up all of this.

All in all these 4 sick men should reap what they have done in the past and be punished. This MJ death and JH case might be a redemption for them to go back to sanity once they served their time in jail.

Can someone enlighted me of TS’s wife?, how could he OK of having his best friend having an affair with his wife?.  How about if she is not as dumb and useless as she is being pictured in these 8 episodes?. 

Call me weird but right now the only two character that I write off from my list are only our lawyer and detective. I can imaging how surprised he will be once he found out DB is not as what he think he is.

Glad to see more chingus on this thread. Looking forward for @triplem to join this thread as well.

4 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

Because TS was shocked to find MJ in the car doesn't mean that he didn't kill her. I have the impression that KDB or his uncle must be involved in it. LEt just say that the break with MJ was real hence MJ could have called TS and told him that since she didn't get what she wanted, she would use the evidence against him.I find it very suspicious that he never wanted to call the cops. Why? Because he had a good motive for killing her.

Exactly. You wrote a detailed list why Tae Suk is your prime suspect. I totally agree with you. That doesn`t mean that he is indeed the guilty one but so far, he is the most suspect. Just because Tae Suk was shocked to find Mi Jung in the car, doesn`t mean he did not kill her. He was shocked to find her in that car not that she was dead. Tae Seok is capable to plan in advance to get what he wants. He demonstrated that he is the "brain" in the group. It was obvious how he staged another meeting between Mi Jung and In ho. He invited her at In Ho`s house just to create problems, when it was obvious that In Ho`s affair became a burden for him. We saw that Tae Suk envies what In Ho has. He likes Ma Ra too.

As I said in my post, Tae Suk`s actions make him more suspisious. He is the one who came to solutions for the group but this time his solutions are not the best for them. I believe he manipulates them. It looks like he has more to hide. And we found out that Mi Jung was blackmailing him and his father.  But so far, we don`t have solid evidence that Tae Suk is a killer. It could be the writer`s red herring.

About In Ho.  We need more information about him. He has a good motive to murder Mi Jung but why did not kill her when he was in rage? He tried to stangled her, then he tried to hit her with the car but he did not. Later he drowned her? Doesn`t sound right unless we found other evidence about In Ho`s character.

Joon hee. I don`t think he did it because we saw how conflicted he was about what they did. He wanted to confess to the police and I think that was the right thing to do for all of them. He was addicted to drugs that Mi Jung provided, he burried the body along with the others but he had consience and realised that they had to tell the police the truth for further investigations. 

Hak Beom.... He is capable of murder but he has the worst anger management. He could have struck her to death in an instant. He is hot-tempered person  and I don`t see him premetidating a murder.

19 hours ago, jongski said:

By the way, I even suspected Jin Joo.

4 hours ago, heyho5502 said:

How about if she is not as dumb and useless as she is being pictured in these 8 episodes?. 

I have not suspected her untill the episode 8. She seems dumb.  Now, she is on my list. We know that she disliked Mi Jung (and I don`t think it is only because she was a snob). What if she killed Mi Jung and her husband helped her to cover up? Maybe that`s why Tae Suk seams to have something to hide and doesn`t want the police involved.

About Jin Joo... Why Tae Suk married her when it is obvious that he doesn`t love her? Why he pretends that nothing has  happened when his wife slept with his friend in front of his nose? She is a cold woman also. I was shocked how she was eating so calm when she told Na Ra on the phone that Joon Hee was dead. She definetly knows  about Mi Jung`s  blackmail. She has a medical background? I wonder.

16 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

She was definitely involved in the rape for many reasons:

1. She supplied HB with the drug and HB gave it JH.
  2. Later, she acted as a witness in the defense of the assailants.

That puts another perspective on her murder. If doctor Kim jung Soo is a relative of Kim So hyun like we suspect, he had a reason to kill Mi jung and frame Hak Beom and the others. Somehow I doubt that at this point but he definetly moved the body, kept the body in a refrigirator and now he is playing with them. He observed them all these years. If he is the killer, he is no better than the persons he wants to punish. And what`s with those numbers in Mi Jung`s dead body? Roman numerals? XCIX= 99? We have to found out that that means.

The way Mi Jung died makes me have more questions.

It looks like a premeditation. Why injecting the anesthetic drug in the muscle and not the vein (the doctor said that and it seams to be important) and then the killer drowned her and watch her die. The killer drowned Mi Jung while her body was slowly being paralysed and watched her die. Why the killer did that? He/she had a lot of resentiment? This piece of information tells me more that the killer could be a woman.  Jin Joo is again a good suspect. A woman needs to slow down her victim that`s why she injected the anesthetic radomly (in the muscle).

Let see what other informations we`ll find out in the upcoming episodes.

What`s with those random scene? We know that nothing is random in a crime drama. :D

The doctor is most likely involved in the case. We`ll found out more about this man. We already suspect that he is close with Kim So hyun.

tumblr_p39o4c7r921sdd1ivo1_540.png

but what about the scene when Dokgo bumped into a man in the police station?

tumblr_p39o4c7r921sdd1ivo2_540.png

tumblr_p39o4c7r921sdd1ivo3_540.png

Why the need to show us the name of that person? :D Kang Sung Wook? Kang name as Kang In Ho? I bet we`ll hear about this name in the future. Not a coincidence that Dokgo read the ID before gave it back.

8 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

I find it very suspicious that he never wanted to call the cops. Why? Because he had a good motive for killing her.

@bebebisous33 due to their past encounter. I would think so.  When the rape incident happened, he knew already what to do and how to handle it. There are perhaps other  encounters with police with the way these four rich boys live during their high school and college days. They're privilege so they never get to be jailed. Yes, he's displeased Mi Jung liked In Ho more. Yes, Mi Jung, mentioned about the blackmail but for someone to be cunning, he could find a way to silence her w/o killing her knowing what might be the consequence

4 hours ago, larus said:

. It was obvious how he staged another meeting between Mi Jung and In ho. He invited her at In Ho`s house just to create problems, when it was obvious that In Ho`s affair became a burden for him. We saw that Tae Suk envies what In Ho has. He likes Ma Ra too.

@larus I felt that he like  In Ho's wife as well. Was he jealous of In ho ever since  youth days?  I did toy with the idea that he will make a move on Nara.  So he invited Mi Jung to create that tension enough draw wedge between In Ho and Nara?

He's got all the motives, the reasons,  he's cunning and  can manipulate even cryboy-man Hak Bum. He is the leader but.. murder was premeditated.

4 hours ago, larus said:

It looks like a premeditation. Why injecting the anesthetic drug in the muscle and not the vein (the doctor said that and it seams to be important) and then the killer drowned her and watch her die. The killer drowned Mi Jung while her body was slowly being paralysed and watched her die. Why the killer did that? He/she had a lot of resentiment? This piece of information tells me more that the killer could be a woman.  Jin Joo is again a good suspect. A woman needs to slow down her victim that`s why she injected the anesthetic radomly (in the muscle).

Sorry for the ignorant question but what is usually the effect if it's inject to the muscle rather than veins?

The killer wanted her to suffer. Slowly watching her body paralyzed and drowned. But again  All that rage for Mi Jung. But does Tae Suk has that intense rage to do that to her?

So  In Ho, Tae Suk  Prime suspects Jin Joo ( could be), Dong Bae could be accessory to the crime? But I also did thought there must be something when Dokgo bumped into the guy at the police station, plus the doctor who was overheard ( he was eavesdropping?)  Joon Hee and Jae Hye. Thanks for the screen cap, larus

@Bebebisous33... Jae Hye could be involve with the these four men before?

On 27 Januari 2018 at 11:26 PM, jongski said:

To me these 4- buddies since high school have this one for all all for one pact. They watch out for all everyone's back and try to cover up mistakes and big mistakes, and murders.

I still suspect In Ho as the killer. That still hasn't change. But I'll add  Dong Bae as the the suspect. I mean he could be the one.  That last scene, so he tried to save the body? he wants him to suffer like how his sister suffered? Of course this is just my theory. Not sure how others see this. 

Yeah i also still suspect IH as the killer. But if he was indeed the killer, he's good in playing dumb and fooling his friends including the mastermind TS. very dangerous

@larus Great insight in your last two posts:wub:: the way MJ was killed could definitely be interpreted that it was done by a woman. JJ is definitely possible, moreover she always acts as if she was somehow clueless. I also felt that TS was somehow attracted by NR: she is beautiful, intelligent, gentle and mature, the total opposite of JJ. 

By the way, their French sounded terrible. I could barely understand them, thanks to the subtitles in English I was able to recognize some words but it was really horrible.   

@jongski To me, our heroine Choi HJ seems to be linked to the 4 boys due to the nightmare. She is suffering from amnesia but she doesn't know it. Like I wrote before, I see some parallels between the nightmare (drowning, fire) and the way MJ was killed (drowning and poison).

The murderer wanted her to suffer... it is painful, when you inject something into the muscle and not the vein. This person must have some knowledge about injection in my opinion. 

2 hours ago, jongski said:

Sorry for the ignorant question but what is usually the effect if it's inject to the muscle rather than veins?

I don`t know. Maybe injecting in vein the paralysis will occur faster? 

What I meant is that the killer injected her all of the sudden, without thinking much. I suspect the killer wanted to get her down using the anesthesic and not to make her suffer more. If the intention was to make her suffer more, the killer is a disturbed person, in my opinion.

But I agree that the killer has a medical background. He/ she knows this drug, how it works.

1 hour ago, bebebisous33 said:

To me, our heroine Choi HJ seems to be linked to the 4 boys due to the nightmare. She is suffering from amnesia but she doesn't know it. Like I wrote before, I see some parallels between the nightmare (drowning, fire) and the way MJ was killed (drowning and poison).

I don`t know what is the conection but I am eager to find out. Ja-Hye seems to be a lonely person and her nightmare shows that she had a trauma.

1 hour ago, bebebisous33 said:

By the way, their French sounded terrible. I could barely understand them, thanks to the subtitles in English I was able to recognize some words but it was really horrible.  

Yeah, it was terrible. I was thinking how the characters are able to understand each other. They invented their own language? :lol: I know you are a native speaker so I think you have focused on understanding something. I didn't bother.

Archived