Jan 11 2018

Teaser trailer #3 for SBS drama series “Return”

Return-KD-2018-t3.jpg

Teaser trailer #3 added for upcoming SBS drama series “Return” starring Ko Hyun-Jung and Lee Jin-Wook.

Meanwhile, still images above is of actress Ko Hyun-Jung in the drama series. The still images are are from a scene filmed on December 27, 2017 near Pyeongtaek Port in Chuncheon, South Korea.The scene involves Choi Ja-Hye (Ko Hyun-Jung) and Geum Na-Ra (Jung Eun-Chae) working together on a murder case. While they filmed the long scene, they did endure a cold winter Korean night.

“Return” first airs January 18, 2018 in South Korea.

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/teaser-trailer-3-for-sbs-drama-series-return

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really worry about this. New writer not always good (like the previous drama Judge), the directing never did a thirller, but only makjang dramas. Teasers not bring me excited at all. Wanted is a good example of new wrting and director never did something like that before. I hope this drama will good too.

Park Ki Woong Reveals How He Got Into Character For Murder Suspect Role In “Return”

Park-Ki-Woong.jpg

[...]

Although Kang In Ho appears on the surface to have it all—looks, intellect, and a great personality—there is a darker, secretive side to his life that he works scrupulously to hide. Park Ki Woong shared that in order to portray the double-faced Kang In Ho, who is constantly under the stress of hiding behind a perfect exterior, he shed five kilograms (approximately 11 pounds) in just two weeks.

The actor explained, “In the drama, Kang In Ho gets caught up in the murder case of the century, and he ends up facing hardships that he never imagined. I thought that in order to portray the character accurately, it would be best if I lost weight. So after I decided to join the drama, I went on a diet.”

Park-Ki-Woong-2.jpg

Read more https://www.soompi.com/2018/01/11/park-ki-woong-reveals-got-character-murder-suspect-role-return/

More stills and things...

One more new one of PKW (in handcuffs!):

oPjdbgT.jpg

From an article about his prior roles which also expressed some sort of duality (which is why Gaksital and Secretly Greatly are in there too).

LJW and a giant fish (lol):

LjlSxHX.jpg

Is he undercover?  That's my guess. :D (source)

And Park Joon Gyu, who I have not seen and still do not see on any cast lists anywhere, so he is probably a new addition (apparently appearing as another lawyer):

fE8KxKl.jpg
source

• Go Seung Ji changed the title to [Current Drama 2018] Return 리턴 - Wednesdays and Thursdays @ 22:00 KST

What, is no one else watching?  The first two eps were good, very cohesive and fast-paced.  It's very twisted so far, and I like that we just get thrown into this dark and totally messed up world.

The friends are horrible.  All of them, terrible people.  Heh.  (So, more of them, please.  I was a little surprised how effed up everyone is, haha)

But I like Go Hyun Jung's character so far, even though I don't know where we're going with the TV show within a drama angle.  LJW's cop didn't have a whole lot to do yet, but I did like that fight scene.  Overall, seems worth the watch :)

The gang:

Definitely will be watching this, great actors and murder mystery is my fave. What a bunch of crazy chaebol friends who knows each other too well and the innocent Nara who will soon find out the truth of these friends. Hopefully the storyline will keep us intrigued and smooth flowing.

Count me in I like ep1 and ep 2 and already feeling so sad for Na Ra .

As for murder mystery. ...I'm sure In Ho is not the real one and also tae suk and his friends also suspicious and here the real fun begins.

Strong Casting.....I hope writer lead better story until the end. 

THE dinner table scene and everyone amazing. 

New Drama “Return” Releases Dark Posters For Go Hyun Jung And Lee Jin Wook

The drama “Return” released three impactful new posters of its lead cast following its premiere.

SBS’s new Wednesday-Thursday drama is written by Choi Kyung Mi and directed by Joo Dong Mi, telling the story of a lawyer and detective who team up to solve a murder involving high-profile, wealthy, influential suspects.

Its first and second episodes on January 17 got viewership ratings of 7.5 and 9.0 percent respectively, taking No. 1 in its time slot.

The posters are very cinematic in scope, featuring Go Hyun Jung in bleak lighting against a grey sky and sea. The actress looks both determined and resigned, while the tagline boldly reads, “Memento mori” (“remember you will die” in Latin).

return-go-hyun-jung.jpg

go-hyun-jung-return.jpg

Lee Jin Wook’s poster shows his singular obsession with solving the crime as he handles a gun and the tagline reads, “I will definitely catch you guys this time.”

lee-jin-wook-return.jpg

The production staff stated, “‘Return’ is a different kind of ‘crime thriller’ drama, so we wanted to convey that in our three posters. You can feel the force of Go Hyun Jung and Lee Jin Wook’s charisma in them.”

https://www.soompi.com/2018/01/18/new-drama-return-releases-dark-posters-go-hyun-jung-lee-jin-wook/

This episode ending totally amazing. 

I can't believe it...really tae suk and his friends true culprit or still some mystery behind all of this.

Feeling so sad for Na Ra her emotions and she still trying to protect him . I hope she divorced him. She deserves someone better who truly loves her.

I was expecting more people in this thread. Enjoyed 2 episodes so far. Those friends of his look too guilty and fidgety ,,,, the problem is finding proof. 

I went to see Detective and attorney but somehow Na Ra and the assistant attorney seem like interesting people. Also, that daughter, from Defendent I hope see doesn't get too many hardships,,, she is too innocent. 

Archived