[Drama 2017-2018] Black Knight 흑기사

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Go Seung Ji changed the title to [Current Drama 2017] Black Knight 흑기사 - Wednesdays and Thursdays @ 22:00 KST

first episode and I love it already... I love beautiful couple and the scenery...

I think I will be love the story line.

When sharon asked Ae ra her life to give her and then forward to ae ra's home scene...

First time I thought they will switch soul.. but they did not.

Looking forward today... 

"Black Knight" Shin Se-kyung's Hard Life

photo917841.jpg

The first episode of the new KBS 2TV drama "Black Knight" depicted Jeong Hae-ra's (Shin Se-kyung's) difficult life. Hae-ra is a woman with a lot of hardship in her life: her boyfriend scammed her of her moneyl she is bullied by her superiors, and there is debt in her name that she does not know about.

Her luck plummeted once her parents died, leaving her impoverished. She found work at a travel agency where she is slapped by those higher in rank. The man who was supposed to be her rock turned out to be a conman who uses women for money. He had lied that he was a prosecutor because he felt badly for her.

What made Hae-ra break was that her aunt had taken the deposit for the house, a home that she'd gotten a loan to buy. The dilapidated home was on preserved land that people were forbidden to inhabit.

All of these hardships combined made her wish for death. A thought from her childhood about a cashmere coat her parents had given her gave her a little hope. Perhaps if she wore it she could go back to how things had once been. She visited a tailor shop and met Sharon (Seo Ji-hye) who had been living there for two hundred years.

At the end of the episode, Hae-ra's life finally changed.

http://www.hancinema.net/spoiler-black-knight-shin-se-kyung-s-hard-life-113050.html

2 hours ago, Chellsee said:

"Black Knight" Shin Se-kyung's Hard Life

The first episode of the new KBS 2TV drama "Black Knight" depicted Jeong Hae-ra's (Shin Se-kyung's) difficult life. Hae-ra is a woman with a lot of hardship in her life: her boyfriend scammed her of her moneyl she is bullied by her superiors, and there is debt in her name that she does not know about.

Her luck plummeted once her parents died, leaving her impoverished. She found work at a travel agency where she is slapped by those higher in rank. The man who was supposed to be her rock turned out to be a conman who uses women for money. He had lied that he was a prosecutor because he felt badly for her.

What made Hae-ra break was that her aunt had taken the deposit for the house, a home that she'd gotten a loan to buy. The dilapidated home was on preserved land that people were forbidden to inhabit.

All of these hardships combined made her wish for death. A thought from her childhood about a cashmere coat her parents had given her gave her a little hope. Perhaps if she wore it she could go back to how things had once been. She visited a tailor shop and met Sharon (Seo Ji-hye) who had been living there for two hundred years.

At the end of the episode, Hae-ra's life finally changed.

http://www.hancinema.net/spoiler-black-knight-shin-se-kyung-s-hard-life-113050.html

This has the same vibe for the female lead like in the bride of water God.  

soompi is driving me Crazy!!!!

but non the less had to write how much i enjoyed the first episode i like the eerie and fantasy that they put in the directing and editing

loved loved the scene when jHR goes to see Sharon the whole scne was on another level than what im used to. 

can see body switching in the future 

also im wondering about JHR and MSH seemed to be reincarnated while Sharon seemes not to age at all

and MSH seems to not know he is the BK yet at least to me

WOW i cant wait for todays ep, i see already that it will be hard for me to wait for each week

8 minutes ago, nevill said:

soompi is driving me Crazy!!!!

WOW i cant wait for todays ep, i see already that it will be hard for me to wait for each week

Hi @nevill, I feel you! :) I'm starting to like our OTP here. 

'Black Knight' Kim Rae Won X Shin Se Kyung, Romantic Slovenian Date capture

Link: http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=201712080100057500003872&servicedate=20171207

2017120801000575000038721.jpg

4 minutes ago, Chellsee said:

Hi @nevill, I feel you! :) I'm starting to like our OTP here. 

hi chinguya, seeing your name put a big smile on my face and made everything better:)

JHR seems oblivious to MSH real identity. but she did have a premonition of sort. 

and that 'aunt' seems to know that this will happen and waited for JHR to realize this, i think

cant wait for our OTP interaction, we didnt really get any scene with them together yet

What can I say... my mind is already working - what could happen in the past. Is the BN under some kind of spell. Is that the reason he will try to stay in the background because the people around him will be hurt... I have started to get into strange ideas.

Guess that is the best way to proove that i like it. I still need to get use to it - that show gives a different vibe. But I wish to kick some asses already - and I wonder how it will go on.

I loved the littlte scene from the past when he ask if she is not afraid about him... :wub:

4 hours ago, Mau_Cherry said:

What can I say... my mind is already working - what could happen in the past. Is the BN under some kind of spell. Is that the reason he will try to stay in the background because the people around him will be hurt... I have started to get into strange ideas.

Guess that is the best way to proove that i like it. I still need to get use to it - that show gives a different vibe. But I wish to kick some asses already - and I wonder how it will go on.

I loved the littlte scene from the past when he ask if she is not afraid about him... :wub:

just finished ep 1..

more like old lady is hero's godmother.. she said you deserve your wishes to come true.. AND that is what we saw..e verytime he wishes something, that comes true..

i am guessing he is alays wishing that heroine should be alive and healthy and hence when bulgogi went bad, she didn't get to eat :)

The tailor.. m guessing loved our hero in the past... but he obviously chose heroine...

And the cycle repeats every birth.. so tailor knows that only way for her to have KRW is to be SSY.. that is why the deal of switching lives.. when the time comes

Archived