[Drama 2017-2018] Black Knight 흑기사

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, darr said:

I have watched the preview on kbs2 but I still don't know what this drama is all about. 

I'm not sure either chingu, something about a love that lasts through time. I'm here for Kim Rae Woncrazy-monkey-emoticon-201.gif I'm getting excited that he will be on my screen Wednesday. 

I do like Shin Se Kyung too.  I couldn't stand her after watching When a  Man Loves but after watching her in other dramas I realize it was the character in that drama I hated. I feel bad for her that she gets so much hate from that role. 

@Kasmic Happy to see you here!crazy-monkey-emoticon-169.gif

On 12/2/2017 at 5:05 PM, tudorrose said:

It’s December! I don’t know the exact date of the pilot episode but i am excited!

6th Dec chingu...Get ready for him to light up our screens :D

20171202_1512174158_97274200_1.jpg

cr. http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=1024505#_enliple

and dont forget the 5th Dec vlive interview at 7:30pm KST that @AlexandraReid posted earlier

http://www.vlive.tv/video/50596

D2 new stills release

480120_324937_5056.jpg

cr. http://www.newsinside.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=480120

I want to know will they share a bed?? HAHAHAHA!!! 

hi-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862508 Hello @evie7 good to see you here too. Let's have fun here...if possible :tongue:

19 hours ago, evie7 said:

I'm not sure either chingu, something about a love that lasts through time. I'm here for Kim Rae Woncrazy-monkey-emoticon-201.gif I'm getting excited that he will be on my screen Wednesday. 

I do like Shin Se Kyung too.  I couldn't stand her after watching When a  Man Loves but after watching her in other dramas I realize it was the character in that drama I hated. I feel bad for her that she gets so much hate from that role. 

Hi @evie7 glad i found u here.. (before this at thread from 5 to 9) 

black knight fighting!

19 hours ago, evie7 said:

I watched her in that drama but stopped midway. Watched her in bride of habeak and liked her though I didn't enjoy the drama. Don't know anything about the guy.    

Looking for a sizzling chemistry drama with wonderful plot to enjoy. 

Hope we will like it 

• Go Seung Ji changed the title to [Current Drama 2017] Black Knight 흑기사 - Premiere: Tonight @ 22:00 KST

Archived