[Drama 2017-2018] Black Knight 흑기사

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So the female lead is a "realistic character who isn't overtly cute yet not boring either, she has multiple sides"  

pheeeew I'm glad! So no fake cutesy Eun Tak here then, she ruined Goblin for me!!

+ "not a typical female lead" HELL YES BRING IT ON GO CREATIVITY & UNIQUENESS!!

NOVEMBER 7 2017

First still images of Shin Se-Kyung & Kim Rae-Won in KBS2 drama series “Black Knight: The Man Who Guards Me”

DN_6a_pVAAAPMTn.jpg

Here’s the first still images of Shin Se-Kyung & Kim Rae-Won in KBS2 drama series “Black Knight: The Man Who Guards Me” (English title). Shin Se-Kyung’s still images are from set at a castle in Slovenia. Filming in Slovenia took place from October 23, 2017 to November 1, 2017. Shin Se-Kyung, Kim Rae-Won and other cast members took part in filming in Slovenia. For the drama series Shin Se-Kyung plays Jung Hae-Ra. She works at a travel agency and supports her family.

“Black Knight: The Man Who Guards Me” first airs December, 2017 in South Korea.

Black-_Knight-_The-_Man-_Who-_Guards-_Me

Black-_Knight-_The-_Man-_Who-_Guards-_Me

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/first-still-images-of-shin-se-kyung-kim-rae-won-in-kbs2-drama-series-black-knight-the-man-who-guards-me

‘Black Knight’ Kim Rae Won & Shin Se Kyung spotted in Slovenia! [Black Knight]

By KBS World

Stills of the upcoming drama ‘Black Knight – The man who guard me’ were released.
1510043585.jpg

In the photo, Shin Se Kyung is waiting for someone in a wine trench coat with the old Slovenian castle in the background. Shin Se Kyung plays Jeong Haera, an employee of a travel agency. When her work, family and relationship with her boyfriend all become a mess, she reaches the bottom of her life. However, she still maintains her optimistic and cheerful attitude.

The staff said, “Shin Se Kyung will portray a unique character that is different from her previous roles. Please look forward to her mature performance.”

151004361520171107083953611.jpg

Kim Rae Won was also spotted in the beautiful landscape of Slovenia. He is carrying a camera with him. He will play Moon Suho, a young CEO who is strict to himself and never shows his true colors. But when he is in love, he is a pure romanticist.

‘Black Knight – The man who guard me’ tells a story of a man with an innocent idea of love who embraces a dangerous fate for a woman he loves.

‘Black Knight’ will premiere following the end of ‘Mad Dog.’

cr:

http://kpop.nzkoreapost.com/black-knight-kim-rae-won-shin-se-kyung-spotted-in-slovenia-black-knight/

Black Knight is premiering real soon...YAY!!! can 6th Dec come sooner lol!

@maria1983 Hiya partner, how I guess you'd be here. :tongue:

Updates 1st... sorry if this is a repeat, but Slovenia looks so pretty and romantic. What a beautiful setting.

DOP1BTVVAAAFX6c.jpg

Spoiler

DOP1GlVVwAErxSu.jpg

DOP1BUHVQAE7IM5.jpg

%EC%8B%A0%EC%84%B8%EA%B2%BD_(1).jpg?type

%EC%8B%A0%EC%84%B8%EA%B2%BD_(3).jpg?type

Stunning OTP, Im in awe of the view. 

_%EB%A4%B3%EB%80%AF_%EB%AC%83%EB%80%BD__

Spoiler

But this man brought me here.:wub:

%EA%B9%80%EB%9E%98%EC%9B%90_(1).jpg?type

Spoiler

%EA%B9%80%EB%9E%98%EC%9B%90_(9).JPG?type

Hong Hong Hong no more though the smile, cheekiness and laugh is still there

Spoiler

%EA%B9%80%EB%9E%98%EC%9B%90_(2).jpg?type

%EA%B9%80%EB%9E%98%EC%9B%90_(1.JPG?type=

%EA%B9%80%EB%9E%98%EC%9B%90_(10).JPG?typ

%EA%B9%80%EB%9E%98%EC%9B%90_(7).JPG?type

%EA%B9%80%EB%9E%98%EC%9B%90_(8).JPG?typeHe looks more like a model here :joy:

%EA%B9%80%EB%9E%98%EC%9B%90_(3).JPG?type

%EA%B9%80%EB%9E%98%EC%9B%90_(5).JPG?type

%EA%B9%80%EB%9E%98%EC%9B%90_(4).JPG?type

see more - http://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=10473824&memberNo=34609460

21 hours ago, jerboa83 said:

I don't understand what this drama is about... Do we know something more? I read the main characters' description, but I cannot get the gist of it the actual plot...

yeah, they are really not giving any specific information.

the 'bat mobile'

• Go Seung Ji changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2017] Black Knight 흑기사 - Kim Rae Won, Shin Se Kyung and Seo Ji Hye
On 10/11/2017 at 1:32 PM, Kasmic said:

@maria1983 Hiya partner, how I guess you'd be here. :tongue:

hello , hello !!

:D yes ...like in good old beautiful times :D

On 10/11/2017 at 2:43 PM, nevill said:

the 'bat mobile'

HAHAHA

WOW ...now this image is in my mind . hahaha batman and cat woman ? :D

Archived