[Drama 2017-2018] Black Knight 흑기사

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 17/10/2017 at 11:38 AM, tudorrose said:

I think something is wrong with soompi. 

@bogin79 qouted me on something that i didn't say. It's crazy, weird, and a bit scary. I have nothing against the message though, it's fine, it's just a normal hello.:blush: Anyway, hello @bogin79 and to everyone.:smile:

WELL ...THE FANTASY SEAMS THAT ALREADY STARTED !!!  hahahaha 200 years of internet stuff right here :D

On 17/10/2017 at 12:25 PM, bogin79 said:

Sorry i think i quoted wrongly! Please ignore! Hehehhehe ... so hello everyone... btw the production team is going for 2 weeks shooting in slovenia! Anyone here from slovenia?

hm ...they are so lucky :D

22 hours ago, nevill said:

if im not mistaken MSH is supposed to have lived more than 200 hundred years so we probably see here the past?

i believe you're right .

this drama seams to have all . all ages of time :D

hmmm 2 weeks of filming in Slovenia. I wonder what they're filming/how that plays into the story....

Here's hoping for some beautiful location shots!

On a side note, I have to say that Kim Rae Won is looking so fineeee in historical attire, normally I find attractive men dressing in historical gear become ugly, but it's definitely not the case with KRW, it suits him!

19 hours ago, maria1983 said:

this drama seams to have all . all ages of time

are you hinting at a futuristic theme? if so im all for it, i love the superhero & sci-fi genre

19 hours ago, intrariver said:

normally I find attractive men dressing in historical gear become ugly, but it's definitely not the case with KRW, it suits him!

me too. im with you n this

5 hours ago, raetan16 said:

seems like they may/will be flash-back in BK. Looking forward to beautiful scenery from Slovenia... maybe some old houses or castles :tongue: and different dressing too :D

yeah, Slovenia is gorgeous here some pics from web

תוצאת תמונה עבור ‪slovenia‬‏

תוצאת תמונה עבור ‪slovenia‬‏

just WOW cant wait to see them there 

2 hours ago, nevill said:

yeah, Slovenia is gorgeous here some pics from web

just WOW cant wait to see them there 

very beautiful... straight out of paintings/postcards and weather seems nice B)  the last pix with tall tower suits KRW's style and image in BK :ph34r::glasses:

Kim Hyun-jun to star in KBS "Black Knight"

(hancinema)
photo901811.jpg

Kim Hyun-jun, a former model, is joining the KBS 2TV drama "Black Knight" as Hae-ra's boyfriend named Choi Ji-hoon.

Choi Ji-hoon is Hae-ra's (Shin Se-kyung's) fraud of a boyfriend who is good looking and is very laid back. He meets Hae-ra while pretending to be an investigator. Choi Ji-hoon's dream was an actor and he believes he can seduce any woman with just his eyes.

Kim Hyun-jun is a rookie actor who used to be a former model. He appeared in the movie "Han Gong-ju" and made an impressive performance. He also appeared in "Plus Nine Boys", "Hogu's Love" and "Hwarang".

Kim Hyun-jun says that he's happy for such a great opportunity.

"Black Knight" is directed by Han Sang-woo and written by Kim In-yeong. The drama is due to air in December.

Archived