[Official] ♔ WonSan Lovers || HanCheon ❤ SoHwa (Im Siwan • Im Yoona) ♔

bebe1989

2 hours ago, packmule3 said:

But we were told to shut up because our views were SKEWED and don’t conform to the majority views. 

Actually it was not the majority's views that we did not conform to , but the mods's views .  Since we were talking sense, the mods could not handle it as they were fan-girling their HJH.  

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, syk2 said:

Thanks @packmule3 for the welcome:-)  I am totally overwhelmed by how much insight of this drama by reading all the post.  I am such WonSan believer and so glad to see so many of you have the same inclinations.  The display of affection by Won towards San right from the beginning is so touching.  Any lady in the right mind would be flattered and ultimately would reciprocate.  

@Kissy13  Love your viewpoints and how you put the ending into perspective.  Great job!

Do you have any "Display of Affection" that you especially like about Won and San? Tell us. Maybe we can a gif for you.  

One thing I like about Won is how smitten he looked whenever he saw San. Like this one:

His guard informed him that San had arrived and he was off!

1x4jmp.gif

Smitten-mitten!!  (Some guys only look like THAT when they see food.pizza-smiley.gif?1292867655 )

1x4js7.gif

Look at his smile after she greeted and bowed before him.

1x4jys.gif

@Kissy13 is one of my favorite posters, too. She's got work to do and can't post as much as we want her to. So we've been bribing her spoiling her with Won/Siwon pictures just to keep her around.  

You know what some delusional fans didn't realize? Rin is the biggest villain in the show. If he had been honest with Won then none of the tragedy would have happened in WonSan's life. If he had come clean about  San's truth to Won, everything would have been solved smoothly by Won instead of the mess that happened. I still snort when some people call him selfless and other such nonsense. I'm glad he got shot by shadow guards and will spend his whole life alone like he was dead(which was the punishment he chose for his own greed). He deserves that punishment. If not for him. We would have gotten to see WonSan's child sit on the throne like WonJobi's child sat on the throne in the real history. There was a reason MBC posted San as Won's Jobi. If still people want to deny the obvious then go ahead. :tongue::lol:

1 hour ago, YourHighness . said:

You know what some delusional fans didn't realize? Rin is the biggest villain in the show. If he had been honest with Won then none of the tragedy would have happened in WonSan's life. If he had come clean about  San's truth to Won, everything would have been solved smoothly by Won instead of the mess that happened. I still snort when some people call him selfless and other such nonsense. I'm glad he got shot by shadow guards and will spend his whole life alone like he was dead(which was the punishment he chose for his own greed). He deserves that punishment. If not for him. We would have gotten to see WonSan's child sit on the throne like WonJobi's child sat on the throne in the real history. There was a reason MBC posted San as Won's Jobi. If still people want to deny the obvious then go ahead. :tongue::lol:

I echo the sentiments of San here. 

1x4j68.gif

1x4j2r.gif

San was angry because Rin covered up his brother’s conspiracy to kill her mother in order to become CP.

San: Despite him committing the act, you want me to let him live? As if nothing happened? Let him live his life happily? You can keep your friend alive. But I must do what I have to do!

However, we’re angry because Rin deliberately lied to Won. As a direct result of his lies, Won lost his mom, his country, and almost lost San.

WonSan: Despite him lying, conspiring to commit treason, and stealing a girl, you want us to let him live happily? As if nothing happened? Without him being punished? You can keep your sidekick your tin pot god. But we have to do what we have to do!

So much for Rin being Won's flagpole.  Remember that scene? Was it in Episode 9? It was after the Queen's tea party. Won asked Rin: "Just promise me that you will stay. I need you to be my flagpole. Whatever flag I become and whatever mess I may be in, I need you as a flagpole to keep me grounded.”

What dramatic irony. Rin as a flagpole was a fake news flagpole. 

Also, Won thought that Rin started lying around the maypole dance. I don't think so. He started way way earlier… when he pretended not to recall San’s name and when he tried to discredit San in Episode 4. What a two-faced creature he was, even back then. Let me look for the gifs/pics.  

On 10/8/2017 at 2:52 AM, YourHighness . said:

Oh, it was worse. We were the original show OTP group(The marketing had WonSan everywhere from posters to OST to montages) but we were banished from the MT because sharing our POV was sharing "fanfiction" and spreading untrue information. :lol: All because the people who were supposed to be neutral and hold up the rules were amazingly biased and narrow minded who couldn't bear to admit that there are two sides to a coin.  :lol:

BTW, can someone explain to me why as per Yoona, San was waiting for Won if she had wanted Won to stay happily ever after with Dan while she stayed happily ever after with Rin?:tongue: Oh Yoona. :lol:

Logical questions like these which tears apart delusions of fangirls is why the MT was locked with an excuse. :lol:

@YourHighness . .....Banished, barred, banned, restricted..... whatever.... they are all nasty words and lack goodwill. Soompi should be a platform of encouragement to make this a buzzing place of ideas, different views, and creativity all of which add to good content, worthy of reading and a thriving, trendy atmosphere. I too wish they are not so myopic , bias and harsh but instead see the greater picture and value the resources which is us members and not ban at the drop of a pin. I really synpathise with your banishment and hope it will be resolved soon and amicably.

I see you people in WonSon are amazingly creative and generating much ideas. You are all so energised that instead I think you deserve and award already.

Wishing you well. Keep it up. Be cool. B)You're all in good hands with the effervescent @packmule3..I pop in to read too. Thank you for sharing. :)

21 minutes ago, lavender2love said:

@YourHighness . .....Banished, barred, banned, restricted..... whatever.... they are all nasty words and lack goodwill. Soompi should be a platform of encouragement to make this a buzzing place of ideas, different views, and creativity all of which add to good content, worthy of reading and a thriving, trendy atmosphere. I too wish they are not so myopic , bias and harsh but instead see the greater picture and value the resources which is us members and not ban at the drop of a pin. I really synpathise with your banishment and hope it will be resolved soon and amicably.

I see you people in WonSon are amazingly creative and generating much ideas. You are all so energised that instead I think you deserve and award already.

Wishing you well. Keep it up. Be cool. B)You're all in good hands with the effervescent @packmule3..I pop in to read too. Thank you for sharing. :)

Oh, there you are @lavender2love

What good hands? Do you remember when I had to do those recaps in the bathtub because you were attending your dance class??Most of the time I didn't know what the hell I was recapping because I don't understand Korean except jugulae. 

And I did the recaps in the oddest places. Once in a bath tub. Another time in a hotel in Orlando before my flight and I had to rebook a later flight just so I could recap the last episode. Sigh. Things I did for you, the other ladies in our thread, and soompi.

But those were good times. Good times indeed. 

I hope we can all be together in one thread soon. I watched the first 15 minutes of Temperature of Love. The guy is cute. :wink: Not Joo Won cute but he's cute, too. More like Siwan cute but younger. Siwan looked old or at least had that "seasoned" actor look in this drama, especially in the serious scenes. 

Btw, did you know that Joo Won and Siwan were in a show in the army/military together recently? We posted a tweet here. You might want to share that in the JW thread. :)

Sharing is caring. 

1 hour ago, packmule3 said:

Oh, there you are @lavender2love

What good hands? Do you remember when I had to do those recaps in the bathtub because you were attending your dance class??Most of the time I didn't know what the hell I was recapping because I don't understand Korean except jugulae. 

And I did the recaps in the oddest places. Once in a bath tub. Another time in a hotel in Orlando before my flight and I had to rebook a later flight just so I could recap the last episode. Sigh. Things I did for you, the other ladies in our thread, and soompi.

But those were good times. Good times indeed. 

I hope we can all be together in one thread soon. I watched the first 15 minutes of Temperature of Love. The guy is cute. :wink: Not Joo Won cute, but he's cute, too. More like Siwan cute, but younger. 

Btw, did you know that Joo Won and Siwan were in a show in the army/military together recently? We posted a tweet here. You might want to share that in the JW thread. :)

Sharing is caring. 

@packmule3  Indeed they were some of the best of times because we came in from the backwaters to a shining spot with you shutting yourself in to recap , your bum enduring the cold bathtub or in a jacuzzi when you were city hopping. A giant leap with you bursting at the seams with ideas to maximize result roping us in...oopsie .. encouraging each of us to give our best shot. We did too and so did GerryTan regaling us with his stories  ( he likes barfing scene ... ugh !!! )

The jugulae is now a byword in our hall of fame. So funny.... love you for the times you jugulae-d me especially when the mod merged all my four posts into one unwieldy mess and I panicked . 

Joo Won and Siwan did...... ???? Wow..... the pretties did a show ? Quick give it to me. Joo Won is tall. How did Siwan hold up to Joo Won's 6 ' 1'" ?

Yang Se Jong? He's very talented and really handsome. The noonas are falling heads over him.... hear them squeal... !!!!!  He debuted last year, did  six characters and in a year scooped up the lead role. A huge feat.

Yep I saw the video you posted of Siwan dancing .... I didn't know he's an idol (  I don't know anything about him ) and now you Packmule is turning into an ardent idol fan ( who comes with an attachment rival for the girl lol lol..... )  Who would have guessed you jumped from one saguek to another.

Your mind works so fast and you don't show at all a writer's cramp. Massage them well to continue with your copious essays. I thought I read that there are concubines among you fans in the harem for your king ? hahaha.... 

Have fun.

On 10/5/2017 at 11:15 PM, mslee said:

:wub:thanks for siwan goodies @packmule3 i wanna quote those gif soooo badly!:lol: 

For the request..

First Rin is really hiding secrets from Won. About the snake snake guy... And then So Hwa finding out about him seeing the snake tattoo..

Do you think he really wanted So Hwa to learn about Hancheon's true identity? Or he is finding out if CP will reveal soon who he is and then talk about the incident years ago with So Hwa? Coz Rin definitely was suspicious of SoHwa following tattoo guy and what was it all about. Was Rin trying to buy time for the secret to be unravelled? He could have told the truth THAT HE KNEW OF.. But then Jeon was a culprit so he could not.

As for Hancheon's arm landing on So Hwa's shoulder..:lol:

Always...always finding that opportunity to put his arms around her..but its cute though. 

Who Is OTP again? No doubt those who have lots of skinship:lol::blush:

Yes, he is already keeping secrets from Won in Episode 4. Makes you wonder what kind of friend is he, right? Won was deceived by his friend. But we're like the Queen. We can see through him. 

I think Episode 4 was also when Rin started deceiving SAN. He heard and saw the SnakeMan relay a message to the “master” and that "master" was Jeon, so he knew WHO San was looking for. 

1x1rk8.gif

Rin: How do you know the suspect. The one wearing black clothing and a straw hat.

San: How do YOU know the guy?

Rin: I saw you chasing after him. (a lie. He knew SM because he saw him at the attack.)

San: Tell me how you know.

Rin: I’m asking you the same. (a prevarication. See how easy he made San look guilty?)

Won: Wait wait wait let’s speak softly it seems like you two are fighting

Rin: Who is he?

Won: Stop it. (pleading with Rin)

Then San told them that he was the one who had killed her mistress. OF COURSE Rin knew San was speaking the truth because not only did he witness it, Jeon also confirmed it.

But look what he did next. He tried to discredit her.

Spoiler

Un9B6vm.jpg

Rin: You can’t trust that girl.

Won: That girl has a name. So ah. (But Won was siding with San.)

Rin: She says she’s the handmaiden of the Minister’s household, but no one knows of her.

Won: She’s not a handmaiden now. (Won is defending San.) She’s a student of the teach in Mt. Doota.

Rin: Her relationship with the Minister is also very questionable. That night – (lol. NOW he tried to reveal the “hug” that he saw between the Minister and San so he could POISON Won against San. Nice try. He should have told Won earlier.)

Won: He could have been tailing her because he was worried about her. (See? Defending San again.)

Rin: How long are you going to hide your identity and keep her by your side?

Won: Until it gets boring.

4.1.gif

This is another thing I find despicable about Rin’s character. He has this HOLIER THAN THOU attitude. He acted all self-righteous and hypocritical that he forgot that he TOO was committing the same mistake.

When he asked Won, "How long are you going to hide your identify” it didn't cross his mind for a second that he too was hiding his own identity and association with the plotters.  He was hiding something from Won -- the role of his brother in the murder -- in the hopes that his family would retain status quo.

I can’t help remembering when he told Jeon to stop being greedy and lusting after a woman in Episode 20. Again, he was behaving HOLIER THAN THOU then, and I was smirking that his Father called him out on it.

Spoiler

n2.gif

@mslee do you mind completing the gif set here and gif even the moment when he lectured Jeon to stop lusting and being greedy for San. And then his Dad's reaction? Thanks!

After he smeared and insinuated that San wasn't to be trusted, he walked in behind Won and deftly handed her chopsticks. lol. He was now being attentive to her needs. Didn't his head suffer from whiplash with his sudden change of sympathies? You just got to love this guy. /sarc

p47sRrj.jpg

1 hour ago, lavender2love said:

@packmule3  Indeed they were some of the best of times because we came in from the backwaters to a shining spot with you shutting yourself in to recap , your bum enduring the cold bathtub or in a jacuzzi when you were city hopping. A giant leap with you bursting at the seams with ideas to maximize result roping us in...oopsie .. encouraging each of us to give our best shot. We did too and so did GerryTan regaling us with his stories  ( he likes barfing scene ... ugh !!! )

The jugulae is now a byword in our hall of fame. So funny.... love you for the times you jugulae-d me especially when the mod merged all my four posts into one unwieldy mess and I panicked . 

Joo Won and Siwan did...... ???? Wow..... the pretties did a show ? Quick give it to me. Joo Won is tall. How did Siwan hold up to Joo Won's 6 ' 1'" ?

Yang Se Jong? He's very talented and really handsome. The noonas are falling heads over him.... hear them squeal... !!!!!  He debuted last year, did  six characters and in a year scooped up the lead role. A huge feat.

Yep I saw the video you posted of Siwan dancing .... I didn't know he's an idol (  I don't know anything about him ) and now you Packmule is turning into an ardent idol fan ( who comes with an attachment rival for the girl lol lol..... )  Who would have guessed you jumped from one saguek to another.

Your mind works so fast and you don't show at all a writer's cramp. Massage them well to continue with your copious essays. I thought I read that there are concubines among you fans in the harem for your king ? hahaha.... 

Have fun.

Yah! Yah! Yah!

Did you just insult our Siwan??!!!

Jugulae?!!! 

tumblr_oskszkbyep1ql0375o1_540.gif

But hey, at least our Siwan doesn't have to worry about getting beheaded every time he enters a room with a ceiling fan. :D

Wait, I have to edit this to add my post on why kissing a guy with an average height is much better than kissing a tall guy. Be back...

The primary advantage of kissing a guy with an average height is you fit right. If you're not standing on tippy toes or wearing a 4 inch heeled shoes, your nose will be buried somewhere around his tummy if you're kissing a 6'2 guy and you're only 5'1.  :lol:

(True story. When I'm in Korea, I have to duck whenever I enter through the doorway of their old traditional homes. --What do you call those again?  Ahh!  Hanok!   -- Otherwise I bump my forehead. Sigh... and I'm not even a giant. )

@alekaonu is a fan of both Siwan and Joo Won so I'm tagging her here, too. 

Good morning to the WonSan fans in Asia.

It's Monday. I hope you'll have a new trainee in your office greeting you like him.

tumblr_ne1demhqCA1qbxx00o1_250.gif

But if you're still in school (what? what?)  I hope your classmates and seatmates will be this cute.  Good luck with exams!

tumblr_niubd2JfI31rq2cxso3_500.gif

The King Loves OST album pictures. It's WonSan everywhere. Not even a hint of RinSan. Please do tell me that WonSan did not end up together. :tongue:

What more proof does one need? :lol: The show is almost SPOON FEEDING the viewers who the endgame is and yet some people are not getting the hint. Still too hung up on gazes and feelsssssss. :tongue::lol:

DLH32_tUIAAYFfy.jpg

I'll just post one and the rest in the spoiler tag.

Spoiler

Still in doubt? :tongue:

Haha  @packmule3 and all you WonSanies ( ? ) this thread sure is feisty and fun. Nice to come in for a jugulae moment...:tongue:. Oh packmule your gif making skills are DAEBAK. !!

10 hours ago, packmule3 said:

Yah! Yah! Yah!

Did you just insult our Siwan??!!!

Jugulae?!!! 

Insult your king ...... no NeVer ... !!! Can't have my head rolled. He has the whole Goryeo kingdom behind him andhad  probably annihilated many clans.

But hey, at least our Siwan doesn't have to worry about getting beheaded every time he enters a room with a ceiling fan. :D

Wait, I have to edit this to add my post on why kissing a guy with an average height is much better than kissing a tall guy. Be back...

The primary advantage of kissing a guy with an average height is you fit right. If you're not standing on tippy toes or wearing a 4 inch heeled shoes, your nose will be buried somewhere around his tummy if you're kissing a 6'2 guy and you're only 5'1.  :lol:

LOL..... LOL.....!! If you're kissing eyeball to eyeball level, chances of the schnozz colliding is high , definitely  a romance shattering moment. Also two same height kissers may lack the manly swoop of a taller one, missing the juicy lips and seeing only eyebrows. And who knows they may even be mistaken for two girls smacking ) < jesting >

(True story. When I'm in Korea, I have to duck whenever I enter through the doorway of their old traditional homes. --What do you call those again?  Ahh!  Hanok!   -- Otherwise I bump my forehead. Sigh... and I'm not even a giant. )

@alekaonu is a fan of both Siwan and Joo Won so I'm tagging her here, too. 

Hehe...... same size also means forehead knocking....Btw which camp is our friend @staygold. Yes a tricky situation. Use your owl brains .

Okayyyy ..... I dropped in to confirm if the cute but small guy is Im SiWan ? Also is this the tweet y u were talking about ? Thanks.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

3 hours ago, YourHighness . said:

The King Loves OST album pictures. It's WonSan everywhere. Not even a hint of RinSan. Please do tell me that WonSan did not end up together. :tongue:

What more proof does one need? :lol: The show is almost SPOON FEEDING the viewers who the endgame is and yet some people are not getting the hint. Still too hung up on gazes and feelsssssss. :tongue::lol: 

Still in doubt? :tongue:

But...but...but...but... the interviews!! The interviews by Yoona and SJN said it was a RinSan ending!!

over-react-smiley.gif?1292867649

lol. Yoona didn't watch the ending. She wasn't privy to the editing.

And SJN?

Thanks but no thanks. I read that blogger's POV. SJN said nothing of the sort. @bebe1989 alerted us that the translated SJN's interview itself mentioned NOTHING about the RinSan ending. However, it was the blogger's personal INTERPRETATION that SJN would have/could have/should have intended a RinSan ending because the acting prowess of Yoona, HJH and Siwan called for such a conclusion. (huh?! I know. It was circular logic.)

run-around-smiley.gif?1292867665

I had to diagram her sentence because of the circumlocution.  lol. Reminded me of court decisions which make me wonder whether I didn't have enough coffee that morning or my assistant handed me an rough draft by mistake. :D

Heol!!:scream:Currently finish reading page 13 

@packmule3 Thank you chingu for the Siwan's Feel..kekeke this thread is my stress reliever..especially when I read your  post and all WonSan analysis on this thread..:)

@mslee beautiful fan art by our lovely moraven..I really wish that she can @moraven14 can still join this thread..their is nothing wrong with her post..dang it!!

@bebe1989 You make the WonSan first post AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL!!No wonder TROLLS love your ideas too:wink:kekekeke and thank you for putting my name first as Siwan's wife..:joy:we should set schedule..MWF or TTH?:joy:

@nyeb2tosq Your right chingu..Won is a true gentleman..and I also happened to know Siwan on MTETS,he's good and couldn't believe that she's 88 liner,but thanks to TKL!I loved actors and actress that are so brilliant and natural on acting..so Siwan is also on my radar now..kekeke and I watched the merciless for the nth time

@spacebarOmo!!Welcome chinguya!!Love your analysis as well!Please keep it coming..and would love to agree that San value RIN AS A FRIEND..coz she knows that Won value Rin so much as well..

this line of San

"The other man would be sad,not because of me but because of another man"..can't help to say..so your jealous with Rin?

@leedale9198 I think this is the last conversation of Won and San, when the secretary tell him that San is seen somewhere near..he dismissed the secretary and tell this..

"I've told you not to tell me where are you"..what if I'd come running to you..your so near..

I don't know if this article has already been share on this thread..will edit my post if it's already in here

https://www.soompi.com/2017/10/08/yoon-hyun-cheers-ryeowook-joo-won-im-siwan-friendly-photo/

To officer Im Siwan, who loves ‘The Sound of Rain’ and whom I met for the first time, I almost saluted! Haha to be honest, I saw almost all of them for the first time, but they look awesome in their army uniforms, which is hard to do. 

The aura of a King LOL no wonder

"Running away with KINGS WOMAN IS TREASON" 

So based on the article shared on this link..SJN said Rin is fair and innocent.....hmmmmmmm I think I need to re watched TKL to see the FAIR and INNOCENT Rin...coz I can only see..BUT if this is true then Rin and San didn't really LEAVE TOGETHER..

Have a great day everyone!!

now..off to work

1 hour ago, lavender2love said:

Haha  @packmule3 and all you WonSanies ( ? ) this thread sure is feisty and fun. Nice to come in for a jugulae moment...:tongue:. Oh packmule your gif making skills are DAEBAK. !!

Insult your king ...... no NeVer ... !!! Can't have my head rolled. He has the whole Goryeo kingdom behind him andhad  probably annihilated many clans.

LOL..... LOL.....!! If you're kissing eyeball to eyeball level, chances of the schnozz colliding is high , definitely  a romance shattering moment. Also two same height kissers may lack the manly swoop of a taller one, missing the juicy lips and seeing only eyebrows. And who knows they may even be mistaken for two girls smacking ) < jesting >

Hehe...... same size also means forehead knocking....Btw which camp is our friend @staygold. Yes a tricky situation. Use your owl brains .

Okayyyy ..... I dropped in to confirm if the cute but small guy is Im SiWan ? Also is this the tweet y u were talking about ? Thanks.

I credit all my gif-making skills to YOU, my friend. Weren't you the one who told me about the gif sites??  I wish @gerrytan8063 had been here, too. It was like having a personal encyclopedia with him around. We were spoiled!! 

I wanted to ask him if he recognized this filming site in SK. It had big boulders. Overlooking a river (will screenshot in a bit.) 

Spoiler

TheKingLoves28-00268-copy.jpg

credit: dramabeans

Kissing should be easy. Girl's face can remain vertical and the guy can move his face diagonally.  Or they can do what this Brancusi stone statues are doing. It's one of my favorite kissing sculpture, not because it's romantic but it's hilarious.  

Spoiler

The Kiss. 

Constantin Brancusi 

this reminds me too of many kdrama kisses: open eyes. 

Image result for stone kissing brancusi

Another advantage of a not so tall guy. For picture taking, you're both eye-level ... if you just wear four-inched heels instead of six. No need for him to have "manner legs."  

(She was wearing heels.) 

Spoiler

Yoona is pretty. 

Image result for yoona siwan

credit: allkpop

Thanks for the twitter goodies! I love how Joo Won and his GF are still going strong even he's away serving the nation. Our Joo Won is decent guy (that's why we love him!) so I'm sure there'll be no tawdry scandals involving massage parlors for him. 

And Siwan's doing awesome, too. He's got some recognition for shooting I read somewhere. As to be expected. He's a perfectionist they said. 

We didn't cry over that dead thread, @YourHighness .

dead thread smiley

Good riddance!

The situation did remind me of a referee suddenly becoming the sixth player on a basketball team when there's 0:15 seconds left in the clock and his favored team is down by one. So what does ref do? Calls a technical. 

laugh3-smiley.gif?1292867631

And the King Loves OST album is hilarious, too. Why was it all WonSan??!  Did they at least produce one for RinSan? (Those mean producers trolling people again!) And here I was thinking that all the background music was for them because they claimed that every time there was some sort of earth-shattering eye contact between Rin and San, romantic background music was playing for them.  What? What? 

Is this your copy? Did YOU order this? :)

Spoiler

DLH32_tUIAAYFfy.jpg

Come back @lavender2love,

This tweet that you shared, tagged Siwan, too. That was sweet of this tweeter.  

Was that Joo Won singing? I totally forgot that he sings, too! Do you have one of Siwan? 

@bebe1989 do you recognize that song? I heard it on Reply 1988, too. "Don't worry" by Lee Juck. I can't remember from which scene... was it when Taec was crying over memories of his dead mother?

ENGLISH TRANSLATION 

credit: ilyricsbuzz

Spoiler

My dear, don’t worry about anything
Let’s sing together
Bury all the painful memories
Deep inside your heart

All things past is in the past
They all have a meaning
Sing to the one who left
Say that you loved without regrets

You went through so many difficult things
You lost that newness
All of the hardships
Brush them all off

They all have a meaning
Let’s all sing together
Say that you dreamed without regrets

They all have a meaning
Let’s all sing together

They all have a meaning
Let’s all sing together
Say that you will dream a new dream

It does sound like a song for soldiers to appreciate when they're away from their loved ones for two years. 

And Won, too, when he's separated from his loved one for seven months. :D

13 hours ago, packmule3 said:

After he smeared and insinuated that San wasn't to be trusted, he walked in behind Won and deftly handed her chopsticks. lol. He was now being attentive to her needs. Didn't his head suffer from whiplash with his sudden change of sympathies? You just got to love this guy. /sarc

I didn't see Rin handing San the chopstick as he caring for her or being attentive. It's like when someone keeps wiping their nose in front of you and you get tired of watching the disgusting gesture so you hand them a tissue or a handkerchief. That's what I interpreted Rin's move. It was not care for San it was more self serving.

49 minutes ago, packmule3 said:

We didn't cry over that dead thread, @YourHighness .

dead thread smiley

Good riddance!

The situation did remind me of a referee suddenly becoming the sixth player on a basketball team when there's 0:15 seconds left in the clock and his favored team is down by one. So what does ref do? Calls a technical. 

laugh3-smiley.gif?1292867631

And the King Loves OST album is hilarious, too. Why was it all WonSan??!  Did they at least produce one for RinSan? (Those mean producers trolling people again!) And here I was thinking that all the background music was for them because they claimed that every time there was some sort of earth-shattering eye contact between Rin and San, romantic background music was playing for them.  What? What? 

Is this your copy? Did YOU order this? :)

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Fat lot of good that did. Poor technical. :tongue: I am not even going to pretend to cry over that thread. It was disgusting. Good riddance. Truly. :lol:

Even in the MT I kept pointing it out that ALL the couple OST was for WonSan, but it fell on deaf and delusional ear. :lol:

No, it's not my copy. I found the album cover on twitter on the same profile who shared the other album pictures.

1 hour ago, packmule3 said:

I credit all my gif-making skills to YOU, my friend. Weren't you the one who told me about the gif sites??  I wish @gerrytan8063 had been here, too. It was like having a personal encyclopedia with him around. We were spoiled!! 

I wanted to ask him if he recognized this filming site in SK. It had big boulders. Overlooking a river (will screenshot in a bit.) 

A while back saw this.  Since I don't know much about South Korea, you might be able to recognize.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/09/16/king-loves-exposes-viewers-natural-beauty-south-korea/

Archived