[Official] ♔ WonSan Lovers || HanCheon ❤ SoHwa (Im Siwan • Im Yoona) ♔

bebe1989

@packmule3 how many times had she friendzone Rin? :lol: and do you remember when Rin told the guards and Jeon in the interrogation scene that she is the woman he likes.. The day she gave gifts to him and to CP she turned on Rin and told him not to say it again..

My gif did not catch the exact scene but this is how she ended it

43.gif

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, packmule3 said:

Are there more viewers who like Rin to Won?! Really? Lol. Are they I-fans or K-fans?

I think more like soompi fans..main reason why we are here:joy:Am I being naughty today..coz as far as I remember most of k-fans like Won...

16 hours ago, packmule3 said:

HE should go sacrifice himself for Won.

Now I think this is one of the reason also that she cried when Rin was telling him that he couldn't keep his promise coz SHE KNOWS THAT HE WILL SACRIFICE HIMSELF FOR WON..I think San was a little bit guilty with this 

16 hours ago, mslee said:

She wants to leave so Won would not feel so sad? Like she knew he likes her so maybe cutting their feelings early so as not to hurt deeply?

Your right on this chinguya..San said that she don't want to complicate things with Won so she better leave earlier for Won sake not for Rin sake..

San's mind is all about Won..even on her dreams she is calling out for Won...her Han Chunie

https://media.giphy.com/media/l378aGYCXJX7vkjJu/giphy.gif

Hi everyone, finally completed the drama! Can't wait to share with you guys in my findings and also few bits here and there that I still can't put my finger on. *siiiiiigh*

It's been a few minutes and I'm already missing our WonSan and Rin (I know I know but still..). :'( this drama has taken me over the emotional rollercoaster, I felt like I was growing together with the characters. 

I will start backtracking with post from tomorrow. It is almost midnight is Aussie now. Good night guys! Time to create my own version of WonSan ending in lalaland. :tongue:

1 hour ago, Kissy13 said:

Why it's Won and San and not the other way around based on the ending Scene...

To add to that,  even the Queen acknowledged San as Won's woman. :D Remember when San was put on the list of of ladies to be shipped off to Yuan? Teacher Lee asked the Queen why she allowed Won, San and Rin to come up with a plan when the Queen could have easily taken San's name off the list just by flipping her hand? The Queen's reply was:

Queen: When the Crown Prince was learning how to walk, speak and listen, I always urged him to hurry up and become King. I told him that otherwise someone else will step on him and use him to become the Crown Prince.

Teacher Lee: He is not someone who will obey you.

Queen: He has never paid attention to my advise. However, he came to me, and asked for it. He said he wants more power. And it was because of that girl.

Teacher Lee: Just for a girl. That was a weak and risky reason.

Queen: I thought you are the best master. Am I wrong? Do you think a man who can't save his woman, can save his country?

You can see in that scene before this, when San was brought before the Queen and Won, with Master Lee, San had only eyes for Won. You can see the excitement in her when she revealed herself to Won and Won, of course had eyes only for her. That was such a sweet scene.

2 hours ago, mslee said:

This was the scene where So Hwa stood up and went towards the window where she could see Han Cheon talking outside with his shadow guard.. @packmule3 

I removed your spoiler :

Rin knew she is firm in her resolve to go back to Mt. Doota. San was telling him about ...

I hope im right in this coz haven't watched it again..

She wants to leave so Won would not feel so sad? Like she knew he likes her so maybe cutting their feelings early so as not to hurt deeply?

Thanks for the gif. :)

This is another one of my favorite scenes. The tea-drinking scene. (Do you see a pattern here? I like the vomiting scene, the tea-drinking scene. I must have an oral fixation...)

Sipping tea is an internet meme popularized by Kermit the frog. Kermit the frog was ignoring something bizarre or peculiar that was happening around him, then he sipped tea. The quote was “…but that’s none of my business.” 

Or you can just picture me, going: Why, hello there, darlings!  I heard there was another brouhaha in the WYWS thread involving the mods but…(sips tea).  

Spoiler

Related image

:tongue: Do you see that? That's the context of this "tea sipping." Remember that now....

In our drama, Won was called out by his guard on some palace issue.  

Won: What a busy day. I wonder what… (addressing San) We’re not done talking. Don’t move an inch and wait. (San smiled at his departing back) 

Uncomfortable silence ensued with Rin so she got up and went to the window to observe Won.

**I think that's funny: her expression changed from sunny to awkward in no seconds. 

Rin: Is there a reason why would leave in such a hurry? (trying to make conservation...lol)
San: (she’s still gazing outside where Won was with the guard) If there had to be a reason…(pause)...then I guess there is (nodding her head as if she’s discovered a secret reason.)

Rin: Are you uncomfortable being in Minister Eun’s household? 
San: (she looked down and smiled) That’s also a reason. (Literal meaning, “if YOU say so. Let’s go with that SAFE excuse, if you want." But there's another neat trick done with editing...)

She sipped tea. Camera then focused over to Won who could be seen from San’s view from the window. 

**Did you get that? :D She sipped tea to silence herself. She had a secret that she wasn’t going to disclose to anyone. It was nobody’s business but hers. Look: she kept the identity of her mystery man SECRET from her maid and confidante, BiYeon, so of course, there was NO WAY she’d reveal to Rin anything at this point in time her REAL reason for leaving early.  

Rin: HanCheon seems rather disappointed that you’re leaving…to part from you. 

San breathed in and turned around to say to him:  “That’s why…. In case parting from you two will become sad for me.” Rin looked away, flustered.  

**She gave her "safe answer" to deflect Rin so he would stop being curious and questioning her further.

She was admitting that she didn’t want to grow ATTACHED to them both when actually, the real reason she was running away was that she didn’t want to become TOO FOND of THAT particular guy she had followed to the window and had been staring at outside in the courtyard. 

55.gif

THAT could be one = Won. See the nice VISUAL editing trick done by the director? :)

There was already a red string developing between the two of them. I agree with you, @mslee that she already KNEW that Won liked her (he said revealed it in the geisha house). But she too blurted out that she was finding it difficult to think of anything else when she was with him. 

eg54fnQ.jpg

Thus her plan was to cut the string before it lengthened and bound them both completely.  In the geisha house, she ordered him to MOVE! but apparently, she decided that it was better if SHE was the one to move ... to Mt. Doota.  

The “dirty” bracelet was in truth her farewell gift to Won. It’s unthinkable that she would have left without giving Won a gift. She was giving him a very personal memento of their encounter. But she planned to do it casually.  With no strings attached. lol.

1 hour ago, Kissy13 said:

I think more like soompi fans..main reason why we are here:joy:Am I being naughty today..coz as far as I remember most of k-fans like Won...

Now I think this is one of the reason also that she cried when Rin was telling him that he couldn't keep his promise coz SHE KNOWS THAT HE WILL SACRIFICE HIMSELF FOR WON..I think San was a little bit guilty with this 

Your right on this chinguya..San said that she don't want to complicate things with Won so she better leave earlier for Won sake not for Rin sake..

San's mind is all about Won..even on her dreams she is calling out for Won...her Han Chunie

I wish @YourHighness . or @angelwingssf were here to explain why this "sacrifice" is actually JUST PUNISHMENT for the trouble HE caused in the first place. :)

They could have avoided this debacle had Rin gone to Won the night after his encounter with SongIn at that secluded meeting ground where all the rebels were. But nooooo.... Mr. Sidekick thought he could take down everybody on his own. What an idiot. From hero to zero.

Won waited for him all night. If I were Won , I would have asked him bluntly, 

Spoiler

Related image

Then when he showed his pretty face at Won's palace, the first thing he did was to ask permission to run away with San. :lol: Did I already say what an idiot? I should make him a laundry list of priorities. 

His priorities:

1. King 
2. Won

3. Rebellion

4. Goryeo

5. Uprising

6. Traitors

7. Conspiracy

8. Yuan

9. National Security

10. Invasion

11. War

99. Stealing your friend’s girl
100. Stealing cookies from the jar

I am watching Ep. 6 especially the tea scene because that's the current topic here. I love the early half of the ep hihi.

Anyways, just wanna share what I observed. When Han Cheon went out to discuss things w/ Jin Gwan (or Jang Ui, I can't really get who's who), and Rin's attempting to have a conversation w/ San. Rin can't seem to get the conversation going so he mentioned Han Cheon and their discussion continued. Just wanna say, haha, like what's posted here already, in almost every RinSan conversation, the topic's always Won.

I love how Won use the we will rock you drum beat. Only late 20th century - early 21st century people would get the joke. Haha, I saw Rin or HJH smirking there haha, or my eyes fooled me. My fickle attempt to fanfiction everyone.

Also, the scene where San ran to Geum Ga Jung. When she arrived there, Won and Rin were drinking. Rin just finished serving Won, then after San approached their table, she gets the cup w/ the wine from Rin. . . (wait a moment, what's the etiquette here, do you have to pour wine on your cup first before to your friend, or in this drama's case the CP? Because if this is the case and it's their first round of drinking then Rin hadn't touched his cup first then there's no indirect kiss happening at that moment right???) they may have an indirect kiss here??

Haha but WonSan did this first! :):D

I would like to make gifs of my fav scenes of TKIL but I don't know what gif makers to use. I can't trim the TKIL videos that I have, I still have to learn techie stuff. What programs did you use?

Now I'm so bothered haha, sorry for any grammatical errors here. For now, good night here everyone :)

2 hours ago, packmule3 said:

3 hours ago, Kissy13 said:

I wish @YourHighness . or @angelwingssf were here to explain why this "sacrifice" is actually JUST PUNISHMENT for the trouble HE caused in the first place. :)

They could have avoided this debacle had Rin gone to Won the night after his encounter with SongIn at that secluded meeting ground where all the rebels were. But nooooo.... Mr. Sidekick thought he could take down everybody on his own. What an idiot. From hero to zero.

I don't consider what Rin did a sacrifice - it was nothing but accepting what he was dragged into and facing the consequences for his actions.   

Rin was dragged to become the crown prince (treason), He met the King behind the Crown Prince back and stayed overnight to discuss what ?  Don't know this.  But he was there when he knew he was committing treason.    Isn't treason a death offense.  He was made to be the leader of the Anti -Yuan team by SongIn ( for screwing our wonderful crown prince Won ;  ) for stamping the golden stamp without the King doing it.  Punishment would have been death.  But he cheated that too since Won knew he was dragged by SongIn.  But he should have been banned from the country which he was not.  If he went to Yuan, he would be killed again or imprisoned for good since he escaped death.  So, we don't know where Rin was.  But we know that San was nearby.  That means she was waiting for Won.  He knew the minute he heard the news.  She knew to show herself so that Won is aware of it and he would come running to here.   

San was saddened by the fact that they all would be separated.  The first sparring that we saw between Won and Lin was fro the fact that he was going away to Yuan.  San knew that Won would not be able to handle the separation.  This is was the reason she was crying.  She still likes and thinks Rin to be a friend to Won and to herself.  She does not like complications.  All these events and separation was making it complicated.  

If you talk about sacrifice - I think San did leave with Rin for him to take care of himself while he was on the run and make sure he was OK and then she would wait nearby Won to come fetch her.     

1 hour ago, leedale9198 said:

I am watching Ep. 6 especially the tea scene because that's the current topic here. I love the early half of the ep hihi.

Anyways, just wanna share what I observed. When Han Cheon went out to discuss things w/ Jin Gwan (or Jang Ui, I can't really get who's who), and Rin's attempting to have a conversation w/ San. Rin can't seem to get the conversation going so he mentioned Han Cheon and their discussion continued. Just wanna say, haha, like what's posted here already, in almost every RinSan conversation, the topic's always Won.

I agree with you there!  I can't download the long videos from viki so I can only use the short clips on Youtube. I've been using imgflip, and giphy. 

Here's San smiling as she looked at Won leaving with one of the bodyguards. (same here I don't know there names. Might as well call them Twiddledee and Twiddledum. lol. ) 

She looked up at stoic Rin, gulped and then moved away. 

1x3dk8.gif

Then, as soon as he mentioned Hancheonie, 

1x3e2j.gif

she turned around and was ready to go back and talk to him some more. 

1x3e2j.gif

In statistics, whenever there’s a false correlation between two variables, it’s either due to coincidence or to an unseen but very important THIRD variable. 

For instance, take the stats that the consumption of ice cream can be correlated to number of drownings at the pool. :)

Whenever there’s more ice cream eaten, there’s also more reports of pool deaths. If you want to make a stupid generalization here (like RinSan are a couple because they left together), then you could say that ice cream causes pool deaths, or don’t eat ice cream by the pool or be skinny so you won't drown. 

However the hidden or LURKING variable here was the hot weather. Because of the hot weather, more ice cream is eaten. Because of the hot weather, more people are out in the pool and more incidents of drowning. So hot weather was the mystery but all-important link between the two.  

To switch over to our drama (see how we apply statistics loosely to our drama, hahaha!), San might be eager to talk to Rin, and Rin might be eager to be with San. The lurking variable here is their relationship with Won. San liked to talk about Won, and Rin was a good source of info on Won being his best friend. And Rin was attracted to San because "from the start, she was the woman his master had in his heart."  :wink: Won was the link between the two.

You take out Won from the equation, and San and Rin fall flat. 

1 hour ago, leedale9198 said:

Also, the scene where San ran to Geum Ga Jung. When she arrived there, Won and Rin were drinking. Rin just finished serving Won, then after San approached their table, she gets the cup w/ the wine from Rin. . . (wait a moment, what's the etiquette here, do you have to pour wine on your cup first before to your friend, or in this drama's case the CP? Because if this is the case and it's their first round of drinking then Rin hadn't touched his cup first then there's no indirect kiss happening at that moment right???) they may have an indirect kiss here??

Haha but WonSan did this first! :):D

Good point about the cup! I didn't pay attention to this. Doesn't Won always get to drink first? It was true in the cave, and also in Episode 13. San handed the wine jug to Won. Won poured wine for her then Rin. Rin took the wine jug and he poured wine for Won. San was telling Rin to "Pour fast. Fast!"  Then she waited eagerly (like a cute obedient puppy) till Won drank his before she turned her head and took a swig from her cup. Rin followed suit. 

Here, in this episode, Won was just starting to drink from his cup, and Rin hadn't yet raised the cup to his lips. 

If she had drunk from Rin's USED cup, Won would have probably eyed her suspiciously and told her off. He was "teaching" her manners around this time. 

Won: You didn't seem to greet us in any way either. (She drinks Rin's soju) You also don't seem to pay up even once, after leeching so much alcohol from us. :)

1 hour ago, angelwingssf said:

I don't consider what Rin did a sacrifice - it was nothing but accepting what he was dragged into and facing the consequences for his actions.   

Rin was dragged to become the crown prince (treason), He met the King behind the Crown Prince back and stayed overnight to discuss what ?  Don't know this.  But he was there when he knew he was committing treason.    Isn't treason a death offense.  He was made to be the leader of the Anti -Yuan team by SongIn ( for screwing our wonderful crown prince Won ;  ) for stamping the golden stamp without the King doing it.  Punishment would have been death.  But he cheated that too since Won knew he was dragged by SongIn.  But he should have been banned from the country which he was not.  If he went to Yuan, he would be killed again or imprisoned for good since he escaped death.  So, we don't know where Rin was.  But we know that San was nearby.  That means she was waiting for Won.  He knew the minute he heard the news.  She knew to show herself so that Won is aware of it and he would come running to here.   

San was saddened by the fact that they all would be separated.  The first sparring that we saw between Won and Lin was fro the fact that he was going away to Yuan.  San knew that Won would not be able to handle the separation.  This is was the reason she was crying.  She still likes and thinks Rin to be a friend to Won and to herself.  She does not like complications.  All these events and separation was making it complicated.  

If you talk about sacrifice - I think San did leave with Rin for him to take care of himself while he was on the run and make sure he was OK and then she would wait nearby Won to come fetch her.     

How did your sub translate Won's last words, when he was talking to how San was still nearby?  I'm irritated with viki for its creative subbing. Sigh. Is there somebody here who can post a comment there?  Per the sub: I told him not to tell me. (How did they know it was Rin?) Your guys’ place. (what??) I thought you two would go farther away. And yet you stayed in the country? What if I couldn’t resist and rushed to you both? So very close. 

Maybe we should report their subbers to our overzealous mods for “fanfiction”? /sarc

In the other dramasites, it's been subbed as --

“I told you not to tell me where you are. I thought you had gone far, but you are still in Goryeo. What if I come running after you? You are too close."

This is how Dramabeans recapped it, too.  I agree with @ZarraJae about the smile on his face when he said she was still around. She was waiting for him then, and making it conspicuous -- or known -- that she was WAITING for him. lol.  What are the Viki subbers smoking to suggest that Won would contemplate RUNNING AFTER San if he knew that San and Rin were married? lol. There's no way that he would ask rhetorically, "What if I couldn't resist and rush to you BOTH?" :crazy:

Those Viki subbers totally don't get Won's character. He could resist not approaching Rin. He did so in Episode 8 when Rin went missing. It was in the script. Back then, Won complained to San, "It's clear that that rascal's avoiding me. I haven't seen his nose for days now. That's not how a friend is. You tell them what's giving you a hard time, and ask for help and stretch your hand out. That's what friends are. I was thinking I should go to him first but I can't go because that's just wasting all this time I held back waiting for HIM to come to me first. He should come to me first." 

He definitely could resist rushing to Rin, and he could resist it too if Rin was for some stupid reason living with San.

But he absolutely wouldn't be able to resist San waiting for him on her own. He said so. It was in the script. 

And seven months really is a short time for a reunion.

1wshpc.gif

Also, subbers should LISTEN to the actor Siwan's voice when he was saying those words. Won used the same tone of voice, the same cadence, the same seriousness, and the same gentleness, whenever he told San something important. On the bridge, in the forest, on the stone, and now at the throne, even when he was young and a child actor portrayed Won.

He didn't speak like that with Rin. Ugh. Seriously... I'm glad stupidity isn't contagious. :D

@mslee

Gif requests please? Thanks! 

Ep 4 at 36:18 when Won put an arm around San until 36:28 when he said, "whoops how did this (his hand) get here?"

Ep 5 at 41:24 when Won put an arm around San as they were wrestling over her letter to Minister Eun

I already have these:

From Ep 3

GIF

And this from Episode 6

1wqsd1.gif

I just want to show FAKE OUTRAGE. The same viewers who were clutching their pearls and calling out Won for "forcing" himself on San, not respecting her space, being obsessive and touching her excessively should be outraged and disgusted by this.

Spoiler

forced kiss = assault

Remember this, ladies. If a guy does this to you, report it. 

1wqsnr.gif

Oh, riiigghhhht. Different standards. 

@YourHighness .  :)

To @Kissy13--

Here's the "Feel Good" Siwan post of the day. Credit: partycardigann's tumblr

Hi girls. This is oppa!!! Did you eat a good breakfast? Are you getting ready for work?

tumblr_oknmtdW84I1qaz1b4o2_540.gif

Post a lot today, okay?  I'll see you later this evening for our Friday date night. 

Remember you're my first and my last. 

tumblr_oknmtdW84I1qaz1b4o1_540.gif

evil smile onion head

:wub:thanks for siwan goodies @packmule3 i wanna quote those gif soooo badly!:lol: 

For the request..

First Rin is really hiding secrets from Won. About the snake snake guy... And then So Hwa finding out about him seeing the snake tattoo..

Do you think he really wanted So Hwa to learn about Hancheon's true identity? Or he is finding out if CP will reveal soon who he is and then talk about the incident years ago with So Hwa? Coz Rin definitely was suspicious of SoHwa following tattoo guy and what was it all about. Was Rin trying to buy time for the secret to be unravelled? He could have told the truth THAT HE KNEW OF.. But then Jeon was a culprit so he could not.

4.1.gif

Spoiler

4.2.gif

Won knows how to take care of his woman.. Bringing her food. Take note..he brought it himself and as a CP he did not let Rin bring the plate.

Personal service? :tongue:

As for Hancheon's arm landing on So Hwa's shoulder..:lol:

Spoiler

4.3.gif

4.4.gif

Always...always finding that opportunity to put his arms around her..but its cute though. 

Spoiler

4.5.gif

4.6.gif

4.7.gif

4.8.gif

Who Is OTP again? No doubt those who have lots of skinship:lol::blush:

11 hours ago, packmule3 said:

How did your sub translate Won's last words, when he was talking to how San was still nearby?  I'm irritated with viki for its creative subbing. Sigh. Is there somebody here who can post a comment there?  Per the sub: I told him not to tell me. (How did they know it was Rin?) Your guys’ place. (what??) I thought you two would go farther away. And yet you stayed in the country? What if I couldn’t resist and rushed to you both? So very close. 

@packmule3 Lol, they really subbed it like that?  Yeah, fanfiction at its best !! :D And especially when the minister, or was he the eunuch (?) specifically mentioned San only!! His words:

Someone who looked like her was sighted . She was seen in the South Ocean...

He could have said:

Someone who looked like her was sighted. She was seen with a man in the South Ocean...

If San had been together with a man, and not necessarily with Rin, that guy would have relished in telling Won that she was with a MAN, knowing how much Won loves San. He wouldn't have just slyly asked Won if he remembered the Judicial Scholar's daughter first (of course he knows Won would remember her!!), then only say that she was sighted in the South Seas. 

It's also funny how "someone" could recognise San after 7 long months and not as a "nameless woman". Remember when Teacher Lee reported about Rin's "body" ? Voiceover of Teacher Lee:

Rumours had surfaced that a nameless woman had visited his remains.

and this was just maybe a  few days after his death? If it had been San, why was it necessary for her to hide her face, I wonder? That is I am assuming that when we say "nameless" here, it actually means "unknown" due to translation.  If San's face wasn't hidden, they would know it was her, just like when she was spotted in  the South Seas.  So do we now have a mysterious woman in our fanfiction? :tongue:

Annyeong my dear Wonsaners chingu deul

How's everyone doing today? Anymore new analysis and discovery after some of you great chingu rewatching TKL? I'm not going to rewatch but if I'm tempted, I will only rewatch the part which Won walked in San's home to stop the wedding. I love that scene.

Hi @bebe1989 I just visited the main page and wow! you have put many goodies for us to see under the Hidden portion. Later when I get home, I will revisit the main page again to see all the hidden goods. My office's internet is quite slow so I prefer to watch it at home.

5 hours ago, ZarraJae said:

I was rewatching Ep 3 yesterday and spotted this. Hmm, like mother, like son? :D

Oh, wow, @ZarraJae, I liked the Queen. Just for surviving in that hostile environment for so long, on her own, with Furatai and Lady Choi, she must have had grit. I don't mind that her son acquires her tenacity and her intuition. Won, like her, was going through unchartered waters with no guidemaps, except from those who would like to see him fail. He could use her survival skills and depend on his gut instincts, like she did, to weather through the seven months of rule. 

At first, it was puzzling to me that Won decided to retain that bad Minister or Eunuch just like her mom kept that traitor Eunuch at her side. But I guess better an honest enemy than a FALSE FRIEND, right? :wink:

There IS one niggling issue about her rhetorical question, "Is there anyone who knows better than me how a young woman looks at a young man?" What's your take on that? I was going to write about it but I want to hear other people's views too. 

1x4ifa.gif

On 30/09/2017 at 12:45 PM, Kissy13 said:

And his eyes were on her the whole time...

just love the way he gazed at her..looking into her...that gaze makes me emotional again:bawling:Lovely!!

Very telling..I should look at her to my hearts content..San ah..

I just found out that he focused on her lips as well...I just don't like how Won being so gentleman to San in this scene..and the third wheeler on this travel...kekeke

@mslee Won is really charming..

Find it amusing that even in the army..Won is always amazing!!

Im Siwan achieved outstanding scores in all categories including shooting and strength and reached the status of a special class soldier in just two months after enlisting, which is highly unusual.

Guys you should watch The Merciless Movie too..if you want to see a darker Won..then you should watch this movie..pali pali

@Kissy13 aaaahh i couldn't agree more. When I was re-watching this scene, i was like "just grab it bro! What is being a gentleman? Ain't nobody got time for that!" Hahahha buuuuuttt, him being the way he is, doing thing the way he does also what melts me :D

And yes!! Of course I have seen the merciless, twice to be exact! Couldn't get enough dark and smexy Siwan!:wub:

@mslee that's our boy! 110% in everything he does. Couldn't believe that I got to know him so late. Now I gotta wait for him :(

14 minutes ago, nyeb2tosq said:

@Kissy13 aaaahh i couldn't agree more. When I was re-watching this scene, i was like "just grab it bro! What is being a gentleman? Ain't nobody got time for that!" Hahahha buuuuuttt, him being the way he is, doing thing the way he does also what melts me :D

And yes!! Of course I have seen the merciless, twice to be exact! Couldn't get enough dark and smexy Siwan!:wub:

@mslee that's our boy! 110% in everything he does. Couldn't believe that I got to know him so late. Now I gotta wait for him :(

Please, ladies, post some more on Siwan. And Yoona, of course. No, I'm not shipping them in real life lol but I do like to support them in their future projects. :)

tumblr_ouui2hFJu21qaz1b4o3_r2_400.gif

I found one article here. Siwan is now an instructor. Hahaha. I wonder how many fans would sign up for military service if they knew he'd be their teacher?

Image result for raise hand gif

From soompi: 

Im Siwan Receives Military Assignment For Rest Of Service

Singer and actor Im Siwan has been chosen as an assistant instructor for new recruits.

According to his agency Plum Actors on September 19, “Im Siwan will be serving as an assistant instructor for new recruits of the 25th division.”

The assistant instructors are chosen from among trainees that performed well, priority given to those who express the desire to take on the position. They will be in charge of training new recruits.

Im Siwan enlisted in the military on July 11 to begin his 21 months of mandatory military service. He is scheduled to be discharged on April 10, 2019.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/09/18/im-siwan-receives-military-assignment-rest-service/

10 hours ago, ZarraJae said:

@packmule3 Lol, they really subbed it like that?  Yeah, fanfiction at its best !! :D And especially when the minister, or was he the eunuch (?) specifically mentioned San only!! His words:

Someone who looked like her was sighted . She was seen in the South Ocean...

He could have said:

Someone who looked like her was sighted. She was seen with a man in the South Ocean...

If San had been together with a man, and not necessarily with Rin, that guy would have relished in telling Won that she was with a MAN, knowing how much Won loves San. He wouldn't have just slyly asked Won if he remembered the Judicial Scholar's daughter first (of course he knows Won would remember her!!), then only say that she was sighted in the South Seas. 

It's also funny how "someone" could recognise San after 7 long months and not as a "nameless woman". Remember when Teacher Lee reported about Rin's "body" ? Voiceover of Teacher Lee:

Rumours had surfaced that a nameless woman had visited his remains.

and this was just maybe a  few days after his death? If it had been San, why was it necessary for her to hide her face, I wonder? That is I am assuming that when we say "nameless" here, it actually means "unknown" due to translation.  If San's face wasn't hidden, they would know it was her, just like when she was spotted in  the South Seas.  So do we now have a mysterious woman in our fanfiction? :tongue:

Yes, I agree with you.  If there had been a man with her, it would have been mentioned.

hi5-smiley.gif?1292867616

Why do you think the director hired so many extras for this scene to tell the audience that San was tracked and found,  rather than just stage a less expensive scene with a solitary soldier running in to the throne room to report on San's kidnapping? This scene set a precedent. 

PCOu2iK.jpg

San was an easily recognizable figure. The people noticed her clothes (red), her actions (carrying a sword), her surroundings (by herself!) because her beauty attracted attention wherever she went. 

Also, as you said, people would notice if there were men present around her. They counted the number of men waiting to ambush her, right? 

63pJjv6.jpg

Had Rin been hovering around her, it would have been duly noted and commented about, too. 

Also, about those 

rumors. Rumours had surfaced that a nameless woman had visited his remains.

That CERTAINLY would NOT have been San. Why on earth would she visit the corpse when she KNEW that it wasn’t Rin’s body? Was she some kind of stupid? :lol:

Facepalm.

She had always trusted Won, and she knew Won would have devised a meticulous PLAN to save Rin. Didn’t she say so? 

Spoiler

dWpSaWW.jpg

She knew BEFOREHAND that Rin's death would be staged. lol. 

indubitably-smiley.gif?1292867625

If that rumor was true, that woman would have been Dan. She wanted to visit her brother’s body because she wasn’t kept in the loop. She was "nameless" because her name couldn't be mentioned or associated with the dead rebel. She was the "Queen" after all.  :wink:

Archived