[Official] ♔ WonSan Lovers || HanCheon ❤ SoHwa (Im Siwan • Im Yoona) ♔

bebe1989

22 minutes ago, spacebar said:

I think he thought san like lin until ep 19 forest at night scene.

I want to share some idea but please forgive me for my English, I'm just use google translate.:bawling:

Ep 16 san's smile scene.
I think san smile to lin like that because they're decide to turn around to won (from "red thread" conversation). May be she's love their friendship.

Ep 19 forest at night scene
For won and san, I think they are understood each other from conversation of forest at night scene, won aware san like him as a man but acceptation his love and staying with him(as crown prince) too hard for her, she wants him(as han chun) to go together but she know he can't do that.
But he doesn't know that reason she will leave him

( I think she reads "lin's letter" and doesn't want lin to die or go far away because of her)

If she not like won as a man, and just want to keep their friendship. she should not walk with him to say something weird.

Ep 20
After poison tea event no matter what does san want, won wont allow her to stay, won doesn't want san be in danger anymore, so that reason he will let's her go.

Farewell scene under the tree.
"The king waited for someone for a long time" … I don't know Korean's word "someone" can mean both or not, If not and not wrong translation, I think that's lin only, May be san's come and wait with won then walk away from him.
It can be seen the way san walk to forest's edge as if she walk from won position(on top of hill),

that's why she know won stand behind her.

I think the director want to make the new story line but want to respect the novel too,
So they are hide some scene or don't make it too obvious and let's viewer think by them self.

In this story (my pov)
San is the bird that won loves.
Won is not the master of the bird, but he is the peony(the happy memory of the bird).
When the bird leave, the bird will be regret and want to return.

Hello! Is this your first post or did i miss you here?:) welcome on wonsan thread btw.

I love your pov about bird and peony. Come to think of it.. It makes sense.:D thats why san is spotted where "peonies" /flowers are... (South ocean / sea of Goryeo)   Birds love flowers and here we have Won. Where Won is...San the bird will be there.

And adding to your post..i also agree that the tea.poisoning (danger) made.Won reconsider San's safety. So yes probably why he lets her go.

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, spacebar said:

I want to share some idea but please forgive me for my English, I'm just use google translate.:bawling:

Spoiler

Ep 16 san's smile scene.
I think san smile to lin like that because they're decide to turn around to won (from "red thread" conversation). May be she's love their friendship.

Ep 19 forest at night scene
For won and san, I think they are understood each other from conversation of forest at night scene, won aware san like him as a man but acceptation his love and staying with him(as crown prince) too hard for her, she wants him(as han chun) to go together but she know he can't do that.
But he doesn't know that reason she will leave him

( I think she reads "lin's letter" and doesn't want lin to die or go far away because of her)

If she not like won as a man, and just want to keep their friendship. she should not walk with him to say something weird.

Ep 20
After poison tea event no matter what does san want, won wont allow her to stay, won doesn't want san be in danger anymore, so that reason he will let's her go.

Farewell scene under the tree.
"The king waited for someone for a long time" … I don't know Korean's word "someone" can mean both or not, If not and not wrong translation, I think that's lin only, May be san's come and wait with won then walk away from him.
It can be seen the way san walk to forest's edge as if she walk from won position(on top of hill),

that's why she know won stand behind her.

I think the director want to make the new story line but want to respect the novel too,
So they are hide some scene or don't make it too obvious and let's viewer think by them self.

In this story (my pov)
San is the bird that won loves.
Won is not the master of the bird, but he is the peony(the happy memory of the bird).
When the bird leave, the bird will be regret and want to return.

You delurked!!!

multi-stars-smiley.gif?1292867640

Welcome to the WonSan // Hancheonie+Sohwa thread.  I don't care if you have to use google translate, just keep on posting. We would love to hear more from you. 

And I agree with you when you said, "If she not like won as a man, and just want to keep their friendship. she should not walk with him to say something weird."

Especially when Rin was sick in bed. Can you imagine doing that to your lover, husband, boyfriend, special someone? There he was, lying in bed, bloodied and  probably dying, and she left him his bedside to wait outside for Won?!! 

Won actually turned back to leave her and return to the palace but SHE invited herself to go walking with him. Then, she continued to talk about her feelings for him. 

Really now! No girl would behave like that if her "real" lover was sick in bed. What was she?? A two-timer? no-no-smiley.gif?1292867644

13 hours ago, bebe1989 said:

another things that i love about san, in episode 18: when won finally told her about "his feeling" all this times, that he thinking san liking rin. And she should get rid the feeling soon, so won will let rin stay alive.

then we saw, in episode 19: san confess her feeling to won. Like she doesnt want won mistaken her feeling to him all this times, because she only love him. Not rin.

You know all this time no one (won or san) confess about their jealousy toward each other, but after won told her about "his feeling/his thinking" san liking rin. San quickly take actions to confess.. to tell him, "you're wrong about me, you're mistaken my feeling for you to another man" :)

i just talk with my mom on the phone, she said it was wrong for rin in love with king woman. :D The girl actually love won. But she added, when san rin say goodbye to won, it was because rin now became san bodyguard not her lovers. (Hmmm. I have to agree with this one, rin will never ever become san couple. Because both sayings about their impossible being together. From san side, it was because she will remember her mom cold body, and for rin side, it was because he regret his action from trying cut thread between her with won, so he tell her do not look back, because he will disappeared from wonsan sight forever) Lol

Oooohhh. Good point!!

I must watch that scene again. Won was distancing himself from her after his mother's death. Won had always been unwavering in his love AND TRUST for her. He had always been constant. 

But after his mother's death, he didn't even want to be hugged. He unclasped her hands embracing him so hard that she fell to the ground.

I called this the Rhett Butler syndrome. I told you, didn't I? And you saw it, too. I even wrote something about this in the drama thread sometime around the tenth ? episode.

I wrote this:

You see, in that famous book, Scarlett (she was the heroine) was infatuated with this refined, elegant man Ashley who spurned her advances. But the more he ignored her, the more she “acted out” to attract him. (Ashley was actually a boring and very conventional guy. He didn’t want to rock the boat. His appeal to her was that he was “forbidden” and she was vain and spoiled enough to want everybody liking her.)  In contrast, Rhett Butler was the brash, very rich, devil-may-care, self-made man who was truly in love with Scarlett. He was the only one who could match wits with her and didn’t get annoyed with her wild ways. He understood her more than Ashley did but Scarlett didn’t see that way.  Not at first. She didn’t learn to appreciate his love until it was too late. And, on that day, she realized that she was never really in love with Ashley all along, she rushed to search for Rhett, only to discover that HE was leaving her. 

lol. Uncanny, eh??

In Gone With the Wind, the hero Rhett Butler finally got fed up with the heroine and he just turned his back on her to exit the door. His parting words were, "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn my dear."  After years of pursuing her, he was done with the whole affair, the whole marriage, and the whole love he once had for her. He didn't care anymore. 

With Won, I told you @bebe1989 that I wouldn't mind if he SHOCKED San for a change and told her, "I'm sorry but I don't care anymore. Go if you want to go. Just leave me alone."  I want HER to miss him for a change. 

Won's gone missing.  missing-smiley.gif?1292867637

Anyway, to be serious now...

In Episode 17, Won had told San that all his life, people had been forcing HIM to choose between two options (i.e., Goryeo or Yuan,  mother or father, San or Rin, wolf-life or death). He reproached San, because she, too, was making HIM choose between two.

Won, on the other hand, had never forced San to pick between him or Rin… at least until Episode 18. 

He must have been truly at the end of his rope and frustrated with her, like Rhett Butler :wink: to tell her this:

Won: I will turn a blind eye to the fact that your heart is heading towards Rin. So hurry and put away those feelings at once. That is the only way Rin will have a chance to live. 

You see, not only did the death of his mother messed him emotionally. But so did the bridge assault of Rin. And San’s confession (or lie) that she returned NOT because of the necklace promise but to ask another favor of him.

According to San, she came back to the palace to ask Won to rescue Rin (but Rin was already in the palace). She also told him that she wanted to leave with Rin. But we know that she was lying here. She didn't want to leave WITH Rin (remember the cave conversation?), and she DID come back because of the necklace.

But because Dan told her that her presence was endangering Won, she decided to leave for Won's good. (Not to mention it was pretty inconvenient that he was married already, lol). Given San’s primary concern had always been Won, whether it be his happiness or his safety, she decided to use Rin as AN EXCUSE to cut ties with Won. She was leaving him. That's why her confession = lie.  

wZUQwSK.jpg

However, Won imagined that she had developed feelings for Rin during the time they spent together on the run after her father’s death. With all the emotional turmoil of his mother's death and the looming civil unrest, I wasn't surprised that he would be distraught enough, or disturbed enough, to doubt San's affection.  Something's gotta give. He was only human. 

So he forced her to choose him or Rin would die. Hence the swordfight. 

He had already given his permission for Rin to leave his sight without harm but once he saw San rushing to the courtyard, he remembered his jealousy and his words. He thought that San had run over there for Rin when in truth San rushed there for him.

San was shaking her head at Rin, in effect pleading with him, not to INJURE Won. Won didn’t see her expression.

tumblr_ow75g22cvC1qkgj9mo2_r1_400.gif

Question: What do you think happened to Dan after it was "discovered" that Rin was the "leader of anti-Yuan"? 

Was her title of Crown Princess stripped out of her because she is the rebel leader's sister? Therefore she did not become queen right?

When the Crown Prince is crowned King, the crown princess would also be crowned Queen right? How do Goryeo coronations go? Do the crown prince and princess crowned together?

I'm rewatching ep. 40. Won and San definitely talked before San walked and turned to look at Won and waved her goodbyes to him.

Maybe this is when Won tells his love story (most of the voiceovers) to San? Or after their reunion 7 months later?

I wished the drama showed what happened before San's departure.. A good kiss could've happened then.

Or a kiss would not happen because Won's a married man?

Or if Dan was not the Queen so they're not married anymore??

Huhu, wishful thinking. San deserves a proper kiss! (Damn Rin didn't give her one, a kiss on the chin?!? Even if I'm a WonSaner, still Rin should have kissed her properly, it was his last chance gah)

2 hours ago, leedale9198 said:

Won's urge to hold San's hand and San was waiting for him to do it but Won resist and excuse himself...

So heartbreaking :bawling::bawling::bawling:

Yes, I agree it is woeful. However, I preferred it that way. She waved. He didn't wave.  

She waved because she didn't want him to worry about her. He had already enough worries that she didn't want to burden him with one more. Even if she wasn't fine, she was pretending, as Won's voiceover said, that parting from him wouldn't break her heart and kill her. So she smiled tremulously and waved. 

But he didn't wave. He saw that smile and that wave but he didn't wave back. 

Curiously enough, I think they were on the same wavelength again. Even when he wasn't fine with their separation, he too was pretending that everything was fine and that parting from her wouldn't break his heart and kill him. So he DID not wave BACK. 

You see, when you think about it, @leedale9198, that's one of the hardest goodbyes. Won's. Because it was left unsaid. 

He never explained to her and they never discussed it. And this was Won who communicated directly with San everytime there was a shift in their relationship. Just like in their very first encounter when he held her bloodied hands and told her seriously her mom's parting words. Won did that too on the bridge when he said she was the first, on the rock when he said that he was made for waiting for her although he had an atrocious temper, and at his study desk when he told her to sit down because they have a lot to discuss like that she was going to be his last from henceforth. Every time there was a shift in dynamics, he patiently and earnestly explained to her so she'd know. 

But that time, he avoided any talk about their inevitable separation. He even made Rin get his royal seal for him when it was so easy for him to go inside the hut and ask it from her himself.

See? He was AVOIDING saying goodbye to her. That was why he didn't wave back.

Because their goodbyes were left unspoken, their story lingered. It was left open. She would think of him and wonder what happened to him. She would be left to ponder: he didn't raise his hand to wave goodbye to her so was he okay afterwards.

Meanwhile, there was no closure for him either because he didn't acknowledge her farewell. 

For him, it wasn't their ending. 

That tree scene wasn't their ending because it would loop loop back to what he said in that that FIRST REUNION scene in the forest with the pink flowers.

He said so in his voiceover. He said he would abandon everything for her.

BTW, did notice too that you didn't actually hear the three characters talking here? Lol. You just heard his voiceover. It was in the SECOND reunion scene on the azalea hill where you heard him calling "Sohwa! Are you okay? Where are you? I can't find you!" Lol. Nice trick again. 

You see, WHENEVER he saw her smile -- that brilliant smile, that proud smile, or that tremelous smile -- he knew that he would abandon everything just to have her. He didn't care for anything else. 

(Lol. I've been collecting gifs of every occasion San smiled for Won. But I'm on my iPhone so I can't transfer them right now.)

So don't think of Won's refusal to wave back as heartbreaking.... Well, you MAY think of it as heartbreaking if you want. :) But you may also think of it as a promise delayed. Their Happy Ending was yet to come. Can you imagine Won saying, "This is the story of how I came to love you more than myself" if he had run away FROM her while she was waiting for him?

Neither can I.

40 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

Is it possible to change our HEARTS into a RED COLORED ONES ?  And the crown to a golden Crown on our title ?

Hahaha. It's a good thing I did NOT open this thread because I'm the least tech-savvy person here. I wouldn't know how to make hearts red and crowns golden. (Check the first page, eh? Hahaha. Did you see anything different? You eagle-eyed WonSan!) 

I wanted a bird icon too on the title but the HTML code wouldn't show up on soompi. Rats! 

1 hour ago, packmule3 said:

Yes, I agree it is woeful. However, I preferred it that way. She waved. He didn't wave.  

She waved because she didn't want him to worry about her. He had already enough worries that she didn't want to burden him with one more. Even if she wasn't fine, she was pretending, as Won's voiceover said, that parting from him wouldn't break her heart and kill her. So she smiled tremulously and waved. 

But he didn't wave. He saw that smile and that wave but he didn't wave back. 

Curiously enough, I think they were on the same wavelength again. Even when he wasn't fine with their separation, he too was pretending that everything was fine and that parting from her wouldn't break his heart and kill him. So he DID not wave BACK. 

You see, when you think about it, @leedale9198, that's one of the hardest goodbyes. Won's. Because it was left unsaid. 

He never explained to her and they never discussed it. And this was Won who communicated directly with San everytime there was a shift in their relationship. Just like in their very first encounter when he held her bloodied hands and told her seriously her mom's parting words. Won did that too on the bridge when he said she was the first, on the rock when he said that he was made for waiting for her although he had an atrocious temper, and at his study desk when he told her to sit down because they have a lot to discuss like that she was going to be his last from henceforth. Every time there was a shift in dynamics, he patiently and earnestly explained to her so she'd know. 

But that time, he avoided any talk about their inevitable separation. He even made Rin get his royal seal for him when it was so easy for him to go inside the hut and ask it from her himself.

See? He was AVOIDING saying goodbye to her. That was why he didn't wave back.

Because their goodbyes were left unspoken, their story lingered. It was left open. She would think of him and wonder what happened to him. She would be left to ponder: he didn't raise his hand to wave goodbye to her so was he okay afterwards.

Meanwhile, there was no closure for him either because he didn't acknowledge her farewell. 

For him, it wasn't their ending. 

That tree scene wasn't their ending because it would loop loop back to what he said in that that FIRST REUNION scene in the forest with the pink flowers.

He said so in his voiceover. He said he would abandon everything for her.

BTW, did notice too that you didn't actually hear the three characters talking here? Lol. You just heard his voiceover. It was in the SECOND reunion scene on the azalea hill where you heard him calling "Sohwa! Are you okay? Where are you? I can't find you!" Lol. Nice trick again. 

You see, WHENEVER he saw her smile -- that brilliant smile, that proud smile, or that tremelous smile -- he knew that he would abandon everything just to have her. He didn't care for anything else. 

(Lol. I've been collecting gifs of every occasion San smiled for Won. But I'm on my iPhone so I can't transfer them right now.)

So don't think of Won's refusal to wave back as heartbreaking.... Well, you MAY think of it as heartbreaking if you want. :)But you think of it also as a  PROMISE delayed. Their Happy Ending was yet to come. 

I wasn't talking about the separation. It was that night when they're practicing their goodbyes, it was raining. The two lovebirds are holding back their feels to hold hands huhu.. so heart wrenching.. But yeah agree. WonSan happy ending is theirs and only theirs. (They do not want to share it to us, thus the open ending)

11 minutes ago, leedale9198 said:

I wasn't talking about the separation. It was that night when they're practicing their goodbyes, it was raining. The two lovebirds are holding back their feels to hold hands huhu.. so heart wrenching.. But yeah agree. WonSan happy ending is theirs and only theirs. (They do not want to share it to us, thus the open ending)

Oooh. THAT one. My bad. 

Yes. That's what I love about these kdramas. Every camera focus on hands, eyes, sunlight mean something to a meticulous director. 

Do you think there's a difference between Rin's retracting his hand and Won's deciding not to hold her hand? :)

I havent rewatched this scene to check but, based on YOUR description, I think there was. 

On 10/7/2017 at 2:12 AM, bebe1989 said:

another things that i love about san, in episode 18: when won finally told her about "his feeling" all this times, that he thinking san liking rin. And she should get rid the feeling soon, so won will let rin stay alive.

then we saw, in episode 19: san confess her feeling to won. Like she doesnt want won mistaken her feeling to him all this times, because she only love him. Not rin.

You know all this time no one (won or san) confess about their jealousy toward each other, but after won told her about "his feeling/his thinking" san liking rin. San quickly take actions to confess.. to tell him, "you're wrong about me, you're mistaken my feeling for you to another man" :)

On 10/7/2017 at 7:28 AM, deandraluv said:

Do you think Won had been affected by what he saw between Rin and San? Did he suspect  that San had feelings for Rin all along?  Did he know San had feelings towards him? 

When San told him not to choose her lady master as his bride and he found out that it was she,  did he think San had another man in her heart?

On 10/7/2017 at 12:28 PM, spacebar said:

@bebe1989 got me thinking.  I agree that San needed to let  Won know what she felt towards him once for all.  Perhaps it was driven by what won said to san earlier that she should get rid of her feelings towards rin to keep him alive.  

At first, won picked up clues that san might have feelings for him when she said that he couldn't die without her permission and that it was not easy for her to not thinking of something else in front of him, because he made her feel uncomfortable and anxious.  

But then won started to see something going on between rin  and san.  In his voice-over he said that  he wondered since when the two started looking at each other awkwardly.  He saw the view when he was outside and rin and san were conversing and looking at each other.  

IMO, won started to lose his confidence in san when she told him the young lady san had someone else in mind.  Won was deeply hurt.  It really bothered him that at their frist meeting he asked san again whether she had someone in mind. (san's answer was actually implicit that she had no one else in mind ).  Since then he sounded melancholy about san's feelings towards him.  

He saw rin holding san when she tripped over on the bridge.

Episode 21.  When won was outside his residence, he was thinking of his mother and muses to himself ,"I know how that feels-having feelings for someone who will not reciprocate them.  Each day your heart shrivels.  I saw it all the time" He looked  at san's ring around his neck and wondered,"Which one is harder?  To keep her close and my heart shrivel a little each day, or to not see her at all, hoping to forget?  Just hoping"

Episode 28.  While sitting on the rock near the tomb of San's mother, Won said, "Stay with me. I will keep you close and wait until you see me.  I have a horrible temper, but I am very patient......I will wait and wait......"  (Won thought san had not seen him because she closed the door of her heart.  He didn't know actually he had opened it)

Episode 29.  When San's father died, Won saw rin and san holding hands and San told Won that she wanted to go home while all won could see were their clasped hands.

Won read in voice-over the last part of his letter to San, which said:"I have no right and lack the confidence, so I rely on the power of this necklace, San.  My So-Hwa. Come back and stay with me."  

Won witnessed rin kissed san.  (Why then did san close her eyes when rin kissed her?  I think at the time she was affected by Dan's words and she tried to break the red thread between her and won?  Not because she liked rin, but because she thought she might bring harms to won. She failed to cut the thread. )  Two times she unclasped his hand, won was confident to hold her hand only when she was asleep.   He also heard San's lie that she came back to palace not for won (his ring necklace) but for rin and she requested that won helped him.  

Episode 33.  When won was about to start his wedding, he thought to himself:  "My mother's words took root in my heart and became a thorn bush.  Whenever I had almost forgotten, the thorns would prick me.  However beautiful the flower, I should not love it and forget about it.  Only give it the love I can do without, so I can always turn from it - discard it.  I thought I was being smart, and was doing just that."

Won saw san running towards him and rin who were about to fight and won thought san was there for rin.  

Before leaving, San wanted to make sure Won know her feelings towards him.  He knew then.....

Your POVs are welcomed.  Love to hear from you....

See the explanations:

Wow! Love you, @deandraluv! Thanks for compiling that. I like to see the development in a linear fashion so this episode-timeline of yours is excellent.

I'm only in Episode 6 of the rewatch so you're waaay ahead of me.,

Would you mind adding the "red thread" conversation with his mom. Do you recall which episode that was? 

And also the debunked  "I know how a woman looks at a man" convo with mommy dearest, too. That was Episode 14 (I don't know whether it's the 23rd or 24th in the half hour episodes).

But wait that scene on the rock. I thought he was secured of San's feeling here because of what SAN did for Rin on his behalf. Plus, San reassured him that she was going back to the palace after her day of memorial for her mom. They were teasing each other on the rock, that they'd visit it again. And when he touched her hair, she looked mesmerized, hypnotized. 

And the arrow thieves saying that Rin was marrying San in Episode 16 (or Ep 31), too? Here. Won definitely thought Rin was still his friend, hiding his woman. And San also definitely thought of herself as attached to Won. At the cave, only expected Rin to go with her to the boat. She didn't consent to an ELOPEMENT (that stupid delusional Rin overreaching again). We also had the Dan "go away from Won" scene. 

Episode 17 we had San staying with Won overnight. Not wanting to hold hands. Sleeping in his bed the the third time. BiYeon visiting her -- and oh! BiYeon absent-mindedly gloating to Snakeman that San couldn't make her man smile anymore while she could make Snakeman smile easily. 

Thanks. If we somehow keep an accounting on what was going on in the script, it would easier to pinpoint exactly what precipitated his decisions and actions. 

1 hour ago, packmule3 said:

Do you think there's a difference between Rin's retracting his hand and Won's deciding not to hold her hand? :)

YES. A very huge difference.

About WonSan holding hands

Remember during the peony scene when Won held San's hand twice and then San retracted her hand away from Won two times. San didn't want to hurt Won that time because she was told by Dan she's endangering Won. So at that moment San was planning to stay away from Won and leave the palace. I think Won deciding not to hold San's hand is because holding her hand is too painful for both of them. They know they're going to be separated. Not holding hands would like, idk, lessen the burden of being not with each other (?).

During the peony ep, Won only had the chance to hold San's hand when she was sleeping. San was not aware of that. Now in the hut while raining scene, San was aware of Won staring at her and their hands touched side to side so like San could feel Won's attempts to hold her hand.

Argggh this moment really, I could really see and feel both of them. It's so arrrgh :bawling:

1 hour ago, deandraluv said:

Episode 28.  While sitting on the rock near the tomb of San's mother, Won said, "Stay with me. I will keep you close and wait until you see me.  I have a horrible temper, but I am very patient......I will wait and wait......"  (Won thought san had not seen him because she closed the door of her heart.  He didn't know actually he had opened it)

40 minutes ago, packmule3 said:

But wait that scene on the rock. I thought he was secured of San's feeling here because of what SAN did for Rin on his behalf. Plus, San reassured him that she was going back to the palace after her day of memorial for her mom. They were teasing each other on the rock, that they'd visit it again. And when he touched her hair, she looked mesmerized, hypnotized. 

Actually at that time, he said more: "If you want a title,  I'll give one.   If you want me to be your friend,  I will be one, as long as you stayed with me until you see me" That phrase made think that won would wait until she reciprocated his feelings (because he didn't know San had been fond of him) 

I will look for the other scenes you mentioned.   

5 hours ago, leedale9198 said:

Question: What do you think happened to Dan after it was "discovered" that Rin was the "leader of anti-Yuan"? 

Was her title of Crown Princess stripped out of her because she is the rebel leader's sister? Therefore she did not become queen right?

When the Crown Prince is crowned King, the crown princess would also be crowned Queen right? How do Goryeo coronations go? Do the crown prince and princess crowned together?

Rin had asked to be expunged or removed from the family registry. I think Dan's position as CPrincess remained safe. 

It's funny how in the end he finally got his wish to be far away from Won. 

From Episode 9:

Rin: His Highness is being deceived by me. As expected the Crown Prince has no idea. It wasn't for the CP's sake that I wanted to leave. The reason I wanted to leave ... (San steps in his view) is me. 

Then Episode 14: 

Won: Should I have let you go sooner? Then you would have been better off than now. With no reason to live in fear, you would have ridden horses and shot arrows, loving whomever you please. 

Rin: If I truly hated to be at your side, I would have done anything to run away.

Won: If you don't want to go, tell me. I'll ask Mother to ...

Rin: I want to go. (interrupting Won)

Won: Damn you. (after a moment of silence as Rin's words sank in)

Rin: I'll take a good look around every village and field of Goryeo and one day I'll tell you about it if you would like. 

Lol. I doubt he would have stuck around near the South Seas waiting for Won. The world was a big place he always wanted to explore. 

From Episode 1: 

Won: At age twelve, I met my friend (note: he didn't say noreul = you. He wasn't talking to Rin in person, face to face). My friend told me this: "There's a world outside the palace. People are living in that world. Won't you come with me?" And he grabbed my hand. 

On 10/7/2017 at 1:37 AM, lavender2love said:

@packmule3..I did reply but the post just vanished... !! Well here I am again.

Haha..... true that one single lonely dismayed, floundering poster was me. Hehe I wasn't so much as running the show as drowning and bewildered at the desertion of JW's fan. That's where you threw a lifebuoy and weight and that made a difference to the thread. It seems like you let in the sun and with our newfound confidence and enthusiasm we hogging the hot topic for streaming nights.  You're an amazing friend and I'm so happy to have met you. :heart:

I don't know what I have in common with some of the ladies here. Were you banned too ? And threw a fit because it was a shocking and a nightmarish experience ?

So I see packmule is spelling out the 3 images per post rule, though again it depends on how favoured you are.

Also do not quote long posts and absolutely do not quote images in SPOILER. It got me in trouble.

I wish you WonSon lovers a wonderful time and precious memories.

Oh, it was worse. We were the original show OTP group(The marketing had WonSan everywhere from posters to OST to montages) but we were banished from the MT because sharing our POV was sharing "fanfiction" and spreading untrue information. :lol: All because the people who were supposed to be neutral and hold up the rules were amazingly biased and narrow minded who couldn't bear to admit that there are two sides to a coin.  :lol:

BTW, can someone explain to me why as per Yoona, San was waiting for Won if she had wanted Won to stay happily ever after with Dan while she stayed happily ever after with Rin?:tongue: Oh Yoona. :lol:

Logical questions like these which tears apart delusions of fangirls is why the MT was locked with an excuse. :lol:

7 hours ago, packmule3 said:

I'm confused. How many of you are his concubines? 

Here have a pillow fight to settle this situation. 

pillow-fight-smiley.gif?1292867652

Lol!:lol::lol::lol:

Coz im fangirling over Siwan ... @bebe1989 thanK you for tagging me:tongue: i think he really is goodlooking.

Look at the title of this article. :wub:

But i will let @Kissy13 and bebe1989 to have title of hui bin or suk bin:D

Archived