[Official] ♔ WonSan Lovers || HanCheon ❤ SoHwa (Im Siwan • Im Yoona) ♔

bebe1989

@mslee --

thanks for the gifs!! And thank you for putting them in spoilers. That was very thoughtful and considerate of you. Some of us here have slow internet connection so putting the extra gifs under spoilers help us a lot -- we can scroll down faster to read all the goodies!!!  So thank you, dear.  

Ladies, please feel free to use her gifs (and mine) when you comment. But remember there's a rule strictly enforced in soompi (or at least the DRAMA thread). 

Only 3 "visuals" per page. 

If there are any mods hanging around here, feel free to use this gif I spoofed for y'all. I couldn't find one with Won getting violently angry so I used Hitler instead. (He lost the war, btw.)

-with my compliments. 

1x3chu.gif

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, deandraluv said:

Chingu-deul,  I saw a pic of a cute boy and Siwan.   Hv they shown the boy in the drama?  He didn't look like the boy who brought the peony?  Not sure.....

What do you think? 

I think @bebe1989 might know about that story. She's our resident stalker of anything TKIL.

Give me a few minutes and I'll post about this:

1x4kbp.gif

and this:

1x4ifa.gif

Okay, I’ll start the ball rolling. :) You tell me what you think. @ZarraJae you got me thinking about the queen...

I remember this scene:

1x4kbp.gif

People were so sure that San was in love with Rin by then. :lol: One poster even commented this (I’ll paraphrase so as not to shame her):  Epic! The Queen must feel so sad for her son. Didn’t you see her face when she side-eyed Rin as she walked out?! The Queen must feel so sad for her son now. She knows that San doesn’t love the prince. 

Back then, I thought nonsense! And I wrote something like this in that now defunct drama thread –

The Queen wanted a wife for Won who would be his ally because everybody was against him. Remember she was upset that he had to kneel in front of the King and that Bo-Young in front of the court. That was why she had this girl whom Won was supposedly “in love with” investigated by Furatai. She wanted to see if she was worthy of her son who is “so lonely.”

Now, if we consider her main objective in finding a wife for Won, this whole “friendship” excuse of San actually RAISED San’s worth, not diminished it. Do you see it? Judging from her tete-a-tete with San, she discovered that her son was happy to be with San, and San in turn was happy to be with Won. They “teased” each other. The viewers however were led to think that the Queen was sad to hear San’s confession about wanting to be his friend, because the script CONVENIENTLY called for the queen to have a sudden attack of tummy pains.  

But in my opinion, it was all smoke-and-mirrors. We were given a false impression. We ARE being trolled.

The Queen actually approved of her match to Won because 

1) she saw San cry when Won chose Dan. That meant she was hurt and wasn’t at all indifferent to him, and 
2) she learned from San’s candid answers that she was the “ally” or loyal friend to Won she was looking for her son. 

San was exactly what Won needed by his side. San matched the criteria the Queen wanted from the future Crown Princess. Remember? 

Earlier, the Queen explained her take on the role of the Crown Princess. She said, it didn’t matter how many “crushes” Won had in his life. What mattered was the person who would remain by his side for all his life. Ironically enough, the Queen was not looking for a love match per se, but somebody who’d be there for Won for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do them part. 

Well, that poster who was so gleeful of the Queen's reaction had an EPIC FAIL. :) The reason the Queen persisted on throwing San, at every opportunity, in Won’s company was because she actually approved of San as Won’s woman, which @ZarraJae said in her earlier post.

Now, in Episode 14, we had Jeon’s and Rin’s trial. The queen said she saw the faces of San and Rin.

1x4ifa.gif

That wasn’t factually true. She only saw Rin’s expression because Rin was facing her. She didn’t see San’s expression. 

Spoiler

1x4h70.gif

Mom: However, there was one thing that I missed.
Won: Even you have things that you missed. (Yes, she did…but I’ll answer this in a bit.)
Mom: Eun San. I had missed her feelings. 
Won: I saw the way she looked at Wang Rin. I saw the way Wang Rin looked at her. 
Won: You saw wrong. 
Mom: Is there anyone who knows how a young woman looks at a young man better than me?

Spoiler

That whole conversation.

1x4ijm.gif

1x4ifa.gif

1x4id8.gif

Psychologists would point out that the Queen's opinions on love must be taken with a grain of salt or skepticism because her perception would be severely tainted by her own sad history. She was looking at the world, not through rose-colored glasses, but through dark-tinted shades. She had a sad marriage and it would be natural for her to identify and interpret information to confirm her own tragic and unrequited love. Call it "confirmation bias." :)

BTW, this wasn’t the only time she was judging events through the prism of her tragic marriage. Remember what she said to Teacher Lee earlier, and I’ll use @ZarraJae's sub: Do you think a man who can't save his woman, can save his country?

She saw her husband’s failure as a husband to love and protect her as indicative of his failure as a king to protect his nation. It didn't enter her head that perhaps the King's failure to protect his nation had nothing to do with his marital state and everything to do with outside forces beyond his control. Like, the existence of a stronger colonial and military power. Or economic poverty. Or lack of national unity. Or just personal failure of the ruler.  The reason for the country's woes didn't have to be related to wedding bliss. :)   

The Queen forgot one important thing. Her bitter story was NOT Won’s love story.

As Won had said to her, even she had things that she missed. She wasn’t omnipotent and omniscient. She didn’t know that very important conversation between Won and San right before San went to the interrogation room.

It was Won who begged San to forgive Rin. San was hell-bent on punishing Rin for deceiving her and being "related" to her mother’s death. It was Won’s APPEAL to her that made her REFLECT and change her mind.

If San truly loved Rin, his welfare would have been first and foremost in her mind. If she loved him, she would have understood him, or at least, given him the benefit of the doubt. If she loved him, his pain would have been utmost in her mind. If she loved him, she would have let him go free.

Instead, she told Won, "You can keep your friend alive." 

1x4j2r.gif

Spoiler

1x4jd6.gif

1x4jb2.gif

1x4j84.gif

1x4j68.gif

1x4j2r.gif

Furthermore, let’s not forget this. After the trial, she told Rin that she couldn’t forget her mother’s cold body on the carriage-ride home. She said, “I can’t forget that coldness. So I don’t think it will be possible to act like nothing happened with you by my side.” 

That isn’t love.

And Won knew that. That’s why Won didn’t even bother to counter his mother’s insinuations that San was in love with Rin. That wasn't at all his bone of contention with his mother. His focus was on Rin's "love" and loyalty for him. lol. 

Again, his mother based her faulty conclusion on Rin’s expression. And she imagined that San had the same look on her face when she turned her head to look at him. She was already predisposed to interpret the situation as unrequited love for her poor son who was suffering all alone as she had all these years because of her neglectful husband. ^_^

The Queen didn’t know that San was in reality forcing herself to forgive Rin because of Won’s urgent plea. 

Won knew the whole truth even though his Mother didn’t. He knew San was moved to reconsider her desire for vengeance, at great cost to her, because of his request. He didn't consider unrequited love at all. 

I have so many pages to catch up on, aigoo. Work was crazy and I barely had time to visit soompi. BTW I have a question OOT. CITT had the almost same controversy as TKL, right? CITT was more on the nose, but TKL was subtle. So was there an interview of both the leading men asking them about their POV of the ending?

With TKL, we got Yoona's POV, as wrongly interpreted as it was. But we never got the guys POV. I dunno about the other guy but SiWan's interview as the lead hero would have definitely cleared up some misunderstandings of the opposite team.

I like Siwan's serious and silly side, @mslee. hahaha. Why did you put the gifs in spoilers? 

The actor matches well with his character Won's serious

GIF

GIF

and silly side.

GIF

@nyeb2tosq

There's the reason I didn't pay much attention to Teacher Lee's words here. 

For me, his words reveal, not only a lack of understanding of San's character, but also a curious sense of apathy.   

For me, Teacher Lee okay’ed her plan of revenge. Won wouldn't do that. Won knew that if she avenged her mother’s murderers, she would live to regret it later on. It was Won after all who delivered her mother’s message to her. “Don’t bear a grudge against anyone. Always be your usual smiling self, and run about your life. That is Mother’s wish.” But seven years later, she was still searching for the SnakeMan. 

Do you remember that scene when Won’s bodyguard asked Won why he didn’t rescue Rin immediately when Rin and his family were tied up to poles in the interrogation room? After all, Won had the kingly power and authority to release them all with one simple command.

So what was holding him back from unilaterally releasing the Wang family from jail? 

It was San.

San wanted her revenge on Rin and his people. She was physically ill after her attempt to kill Jeon was stopped by Won. She shouted at Dan and released all that pent-up fury and rage for the Wang family. She had lost a mother and all those men were killed because of Rin’s brother, danggit, and there was Dan pleading for mercy because her brother Rin liked her. oh-smiley.gif?1292867648

San's reaction was WTF.

nooo-way-smiley.gif?1292867646

So please tell me again that San loved Rin all that time, and that those eye contacts and rooftop saves meant something for her,  because I really need a good laugh. laugh3-smiley.gif?1292867631

Won knew that releasing Rin and his family would go against San’s wishes. She would feel betrayed. Plus, if he released them, San could still hunt them down. It had to be San’s decision to pardon them and to move on.

The only thing he could do was remind her to do the right thing and to be a bigger person. Won couldn’t make peace with the past FOR her, but he could guide her as her conscience. 

And that’s the failing of Teacher Lee. He spouted all these mumbo-jumbos and supposed “words of wisdom” but he wasn’t really there for guidance like Won was for San. For Teacher Lee, it’s all about expediency -- or what is convenient. He gave advice, and she could take it or leave it, but he PERSONALLY wasn’t affected by her decisions. He was like a mere bystander. 

Whereas with Won, it mattered to him greatly that San lived well. She was his first and his last. The weight of responsibility for her life, happiness, and well-being was totally different from that of Teacher Lee’s.  

IM SIWAN another short drama as second lead: 

Im siwan reality show:

Spoiler

Source kbsworld youtube

another things that i love about san, in episode 18: when won finally told her about "his feeling" all this times, that he thinking san liking rin. And she should get rid the feeling soon, so won will let rin stay alive.

then we saw, in episode 19: san confess her feeling to won. Like she doesnt want won mistaken her feeling to him all this times, because she only love him. Not rin.

You know all this time no one (won or san) confess about their jealousy toward each other, but after won told her about "his feeling/his thinking" san liking rin. San quickly take actions to confess.. to tell him, "you're wrong about me, you're mistaken my feeling for you to another man" :)

i just talk with my mom on the phone, she said it was wrong for rin in love with king woman. :D The girl actually love won. But she added, when san rin say goodbye to won, it was because rin now became san bodyguard not her lovers. (Hmmm. I have to agree with this one, rin will never ever become san couple. Because both sayings about their impossible being together. From san side, it was because she will remember her mom cold body, and for rin side, it was because he regret his action from trying cut thread between her with won, so he tell her do not look back, because he will disappeared from wonsan sight forever) Lol

@alekaonu yes, i will edit first page everytime i found some good video or news about wonsan or imim couple

@YourHighness . If im not mistaken, there is little hot debate between main lead on citt in their personal interview, (kim go eun with park hae jin about the drama itself). go eun disagree with hae jin complaint about the ending. (Honestly i watch citt, but arround ep 11-15 "if im not wrong" the second lead air time increase, same with tkil, which makes fans also mad, between shipper)

i read somewhere HJH will doing interview soon.

@deandraluv it was when rebel and king loves filming at the same place, the kid from rebel (yoon kyung sang drama) cast. Just taking photo together with siwan.

On 10/4/2017 at 9:22 PM, packmule3 said:

@leedale9198

I don’t think I posted in The Ruler thread. I might have commented about it in another thread because I was “invited” to watch it and post there. But I didn't get to it.  

That time, there were three sageuks simultaneously showing on Korean TV, The Ruler, Seven-Day Queen and Sassy Girl. The soompi threads for the first two dramas were moving along quite well but Sassy Girl received less views. I checked the thread out and I found one single poster intrepidly running the whole show. :) So I decided to pitch my tent there and “occupy” that thread...like an unwanted squatter.  I’ll tag her here because she remains one of my good friends. @lavender2love. She did an excellent job keeping the thread afloat. BTW, she was also temporarily banned from posting for some infraction in the drama forum so she has something in common with our ladies here. :lol:

@packmule3..I did reply but the post just vanished... !! Well here I am again.

Haha..... true that one single lonely dismayed, floundering poster was me. Hehe I wasn't so much as running the show as drowning and bewildered at the desertion of JW's fan. That's where you threw a lifebuoy and weight and that made a difference to the thread. It seems like you let in the sun and with our newfound confidence and enthusiasm we hogging the hot topic for streaming nights.  You're an amazing friend and I'm so happy to have met you. :heart:

I don't know what I have in common with some of the ladies here. Were you banned too ? And threw a fit because it was a shocking and a nightmarish experience ?

So I see packmule is spelling out the 3 images per post rule, though again it depends on how favoured you are.

Also do not quote long posts and absolutely do not quote images in SPOILER. It got me in trouble.

I wish you WonSon lovers a wonderful time and precious memories.

@packmule3 and my fellow wonsaners, 

Do you think Won had been affected by what he saw between Rin and San? Did he suspect  that San had feelings for Rin all along?  Did he know San had feelings towards him? 

When San told him not to choose her lady master as his bride and he found out that it was she,  did he think San had another man in her heart?

What do you think? 

@packmule3 you posted..

Okay, I’ll start the ball rolling. :) You tell me...

Spoiler

what you think. @ZarraJae you got me thinking about the queen...

I remember this scene:

People were so sure that San was in love with Rin by then. :lol: One poster even commented this (I’ll paraphrase so as not to shame her):  Epic! The Queen must feel so sad for her son. Didn’t you see her face when she side-eyed Rin as she walked out?! The Queen must feel so sad for her son now. She knows that San doesn’t love the prince. 

Back then, I thought nonsense! And I wrote something like this in that now defunct drama thread –

The Queen wanted a wife for Won who would be his ally because everybody was against him. Remember she was upset that he had to kneel in front of the King and that Bo-Young in front of the court. That was why she had this girl whom Won was supposedly “in love with” investigated by Furatai. She wanted to see if she was worthy of her son who is “so lonely.”

Now, if we consider her main objective in finding a wife for Won, this whole “friendship” excuse of San actually RAISED San’s worth, not diminished it. Do you see it? Judging from her tete-a-tete with San, she discovered that her son was happy to be with San, and San in turn was happy to be with Won. They “teased” each other. The viewers however were led to think that the Queen was sad to hear San’s confession about wanting to be his friend, because the script CONVENIENTLY called for the queen to have a sudden attack of tummy pains.  

But in my opinion, it was all smoke-and-mirrors. We were given a false impression. We ARE being trolled.

The Queen actually approved of her match to Won because 

1) she saw San cry when Won chose Dan. That meant she was hurt and wasn’t at all indifferent to him, and 
2) she learned from San’s candid answers that she was the “ally” or loyal friend to Won she was looking for her son. 

San was exactly what Won needed by his side. San matched the criteria the Queen wanted from the future Crown Princess. Remember? 

Earlier, the Queen explained her take on the role of the Crown Princess. She said, it didn’t matter how many “crushes” Won had in his life. What mattered was the person who would remain by his side for all his life. Ironically enough, the Queen was not looking for a love match per se, but somebody who’d be there for Won for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do them part. 

Well, that poster who was so gleeful of the Queen's reaction had an EPIC FAIL. :) The reason the Queen persisted on throwing San, at every opportunity, in Won’s company was because she actually approved of San as Won’s woman, which @ZarraJae said in her earlier post.

Now, in Episode 14, we had Jeon’s and Rin’s trial. The queen said she saw the faces of San and Rin.

That wasn’t factually true. She only saw Rin’s expression because Rin was facing her. She didn’t see San’s expression. 

Reveal hidden contents

Mom: However, there was one thing that I missed.
Won: Even you have things that you missed. (Yes, she did…but I’ll answer this in a bit.)
Mom: Eun San. I had missed her feelings. 
Won: I saw the way she looked at Wang Rin. I saw the way Wang Rin looked at her. 
Won: You saw wrong. 
Mom: Is there anyone who knows how a young woman looks at a young man better than me?

Reveal hidden contents

Psychologists would point out that the Queen's opinions on love must be taken with a grain of salt or skepticism because her perception would be severely tainted by her own sad history. She was looking at the world, not through rose-colored glasses, but through dark-tinted shades. She had a sad marriage and it would be natural for her to identify and interpret information to confirm her own tragic and unrequited love. Call it "confirmation bias." :)

BTW, this wasn’t the only time she was judging events through the prism of her tragic marriage. Remember what she said to Teacher Lee earlier, and I’ll use @ZarraJae's sub: Do you think a man who can't save his woman, can save his country?

She saw her husband’s failure as a husband to love and protect her as indicative of his failure as a king to protect his nation. It didn't enter her head that perhaps the King's failure to protect his nation had nothing to do with his marital state and everything to do with outside forces beyond his control. Like, the existence of a stronger colonial and military power. Or economic poverty. Or lack of national unity. Or just personal failure of the ruler.  The reason for the country's woes didn't have to be related to wedding bliss. :)   

The Queen forgot one important thing. Her bitter story was NOT Won’s love story.

As Won had said to her, even she had things that she missed. She wasn’t omnipotent and omniscient. She didn’t know that very important conversation between Won and San right before San went to the interrogation room.

It was Won who begged San to forgive Rin. San was hell-bent on punishing Rin for deceiving her and being "related" to her mother’s death. It was Won’s APPEAL to her that made her REFLECT and change her mind.

If San truly loved Rin, his welfare would have been first and foremost in her mind. If she loved him, she would have understood him, or at least, given him the benefit of the doubt. If she loved him, his pain would have been utmost in her mind. If she loved him, she would have let him go free.

Instead, she told Won, "You can keep your friendalive." 

Reveal hidden contents

Furthermore, let’s not forget this. After the trial, she told Rin that she couldn’t forget her mother’s cold body on the carriage-ride home. She said, “I can’t forget that coldness. So I don’t think it will be possible to act like nothing happened with you by my side.” 

That isn’t love.

And Won knew that. That’s why Won didn’t even botherto counter his mother’s insinuations that San was in love with Rin. That wasn't at all his bone of contention with his mother. His focus was on Rin's "love" and loyalty for him. lol. 

Again, his mother based her faulty conclusion on Rin’s expression. And she imagined that San had the same look on her face when she turned her head to look at him. She was already predisposed to interpret the situation as unrequited love for her poor son who was suffering all alone as she had all these years because of her neglectful husband. ^_^

The Queen didn’t know that San was in reality forcing herself to forgive Rin because of Won’s urgent plea. 

Won knew the whole truth even though his Mother didn’t. He knew San was moved to reconsider her desire for vengeance, at great cost to her, because of his request. He didn't consider unrequited love at all...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

These are what most wonsaners think but again you have explained it in detail and eloquently. The queen trusted San to be with Won. If she believed San would betray Won she would have not let her stay close to him and begged Won to reconsider marriage with Dan.

Because there is no emoticon that i can pick available i'l just

CLAP..CLAP..CLAP.. :)

9 hours ago, YourHighness . said:

I have so many pages to catch up on, aigoo. Work was crazy and I barely had time to visit soompi. BTW I have a question OOT. CITT had the almost same controversy as TKL, right? CITT was more on the nose, but TKL was subtle. So was there an interview of both the leading men asking them about their POV of the ending?

With TKL, we got Yoona's POV, as wrongly interpreted as it was. But we never got the guys POV. I dunno about the other guy but SiWan's interview as the lead hero would have definitely cleared up some misunderstandings of the opposite team.

CITT was really a mess. And became messier when PHJ did interviews with media outlets. The writer i think shared her own side but i cant recall what she she said although in the tvN message board i think they tried to defend the drama. Anyway the original writer of the manhwa also called on the prod team about not discussing the filming with her after a certain episodes had developed. So in a way the manhwa writer did not like what they had done with her story. I think other actors avoided interviews so as not to trigger more angst. Or they may be tip toeing in case they would be blacklisted in future projects.

As for Siwan..maybe they did not anticipate the backlash of the ambiguity of the story. They could have thought that everything will be okay so all Siwan did was promotional and some pre interview before it aired. If he is not.in the military there could be interviews done with media meddling and voicing fans disappointments.

As for HJH.. He might have had stay out of focus from media after the drama ended maybe he knew it won't do him good to say things more. It might put him more in a negative light knowing he stole the show from the lead actor.. As what othera percieved but to me there is nothing to steal coz Siwan shines every time he is on screen and he merely was a shadow of the othet actor's presence. There cant be any comparison at all. Siwan is the lead. Siwan and his posters up to the end made viewers stayed. If not for Won's story and hoping for a happy ending for him viewers would have left the drama by episode.. The bridge forced kiss scene.

@bebe1989 oh really? Hjh plans on having interview? Maybe because the drama conflict had already died down. Anyway personally it wont do him good to speak more of the drama and tell how he thinks about it just like yoonA. It will trigger fans who love Won. 

What i think also is that writers are quick to cast actors fast if they find his/her work exceptional before hi/her current drama ends.. But haven't heard anything like that in hjh case.:blink:and if you remember skj in CITT tvN was by his side by giving him a lead role in that drama US remake but i don't think it gained.a lot of viewers. CITT fans were so "i have it enough of the piano man" that they vowed never.to watch the actor again. Actually he also left a bad taste.in me even if i liked him in Roommate. I guess his ego surged up after CITT that he forgets viewers usually NEVER FORGETS a role or character played. Villains are always applauded for their amazing performance and anticipate.them in their next projecrs. Meanwhile a character gone bad because favoured will usually be blacklisted in viewers list

2 hours ago, alekaonu said:

Hello my dear Wonsaners

Got this from Twitter and want to share. But I know the writer of the translated article is a RinSan.

https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2017/10/06/song-ji-na-chats-about-the-king-loves/

Okay i am posting.by myself here.. Lol :lol::lol:

Here goes my comment in the interview translated but i did not read all. Just the part sjn had also been fargirling on hjh. Oh oh.. Reminded me of citt writer who by the way same writer of coffee prince. So..that was how it happened? Lol..a deja vu!

I think a writer should not be swayed personally coz it will affect her work professionaly.

Here's moraven's contribution on our WonSan thread. She really make beautiful fanarts. Love the color display.

2 hours ago, mslee said:

@packmule3 you posted..

Okay, I’ll start the ball rolling. :) You tell me...

These are what most wonsaners think but again you have explained it in detail and eloquently. The queen trusted San to be with Won. If she believed San would betray Won she would have not let her stay close to him and begged Won to reconsider marriage with Dan.

Because there is no emoticon that i can pick available i'l just

CLAP..CLAP..CLAP.. :)

Thank you. :)  But I feel like a thief though because most of these are things we discussed in our PMs. When the powers-that-be forced our discussions underground, we simply kept on talking of the characters and the plot. I feel like a thief really because many of these ideas were points we made together by BRAINstorming. So thank YOU, ladies. :)

And I said @ZarraJae's post got me thinking....I just piggybacked on what SHE said first. So go ahead @ZarraJae, you post first. Hahaha. 

@bebe1989, WOW!!! Our first post really looks beautiful! You sure put it a lot of work there. That's a labor of love. Thank you so much for everything you do behind-the- scenes. Keep on posting! 

2 hours ago, mslee said:

CITT was really a mess. And became messier when PHJ did interviews with media outlets. The writer i think shared her own side but i cant recall what she she said although in the tvN message board i think they tried to defend the drama. Anyway the original writer of the manhwa also called on the prod team about not discussing the filming with her after a certain episodes had developed. So in a way the manhwa writer did not like what they had done with her story. I think other actors avoided interviews so as not to trigger more angst. Or they may be tip toeing in case they would be blacklisted in future projects.

As for Siwan..maybe they did not anticipate the backlash of the ambiguity of the story. They could have thought that everything will be okay so all Siwan did was promotional and some pre interview before it aired. If he is not.in the military there could be interviews done with media meddling and voicing fans disappointments.

As for HJH.. He might have had stay out of focus from media after the drama ended maybe he knew it won't do him good to say things more. It might put him more in a negative light knowing he stole the show from the lead actor.. As what othera percieved but to me there is nothing to steal coz Siwan shines every time he is on screen and he merely was a shadow of the othet actor's presence. There cant be any comparison at all. Siwan is the lead. Siwan and his posters up to the end made viewers stayed. If not for Won's story and hoping for a happy ending for him viewers would have left the drama by episode.. The bridge forced kiss scene.

@bebe1989 oh really? Hjh plans on having interview? Maybe because the drama conflict had already died down. Anyway personally it wont do him good to speak more of the drama and tell how he thinks about it just like yoonA. It will trigger fans who love Won. 

What i think also is that writers are quick to cast actors fast if they find his/her work exceptional before hi/her current drama ends.. But haven't heard anything like that in hjh case.:blink:and if you remember skj in CITT tvN was by his side by giving him a lead role in that drama US remake but i don't think it gained.a lot of viewers. CITT fans were so "i have it enough of the piano man" that they vowed never.to watch the actor again. Actually he also left a bad taste.in me even if i liked him in Roommate. I guess his ego surged up after CITT that he forgets viewers usually NEVER FORGETS a role or character played. Villains are always applauded for their amazing performance and anticipate.them in their next projecrs. Meanwhile a character gone bad because favoured will usually be blacklisted in viewers list

I can't say much about the ending of CITT, all I remember is the joke about the piano being a lead male actor. 

For me any interview about the drama AFTER the show is done is irrelevant to the script. If the drama succeeded, then post-drama interviews are moot and the script stands on its own. If the drama didn't succeed, then post-drama interviews are just a way to SALVAGE the reputation of the show and the people involved in it. It's closing the stable door after the horse had already bolted. It's damage control. :) It's like SJN and the production team tried to troll the people as far and as long as they could. They failed. So now they're putting on a happy face. 

It's funny but even on viki, they're trying to use Siwan as the bait. I just saw a tweet yesterday here on soompi. And I was going to post it in our thread but said...naaah, why bother. Viewers know that Siwan handcarried the show with his acting, but I'll be darned if I'm going to promote this show as HIS. Why don't they put HJH on the promos then? (snickers) 

I can't help remember another one of our discussions in PM. I joked about not dating these Korean drama writers (they seem to be single female) if I were a man because they wouldn't know how to finish strong and their climax is always letdown.:tongue: Seriously. 

Anyway, I couldn't watch CITT because I didn't find the actress there pretty. (So shallow but hey! If I'm spending 20+ hours looking at their faces, I might as well have a PRETTY good excuse.) I changed my mind though when I saw her in Goblin. 

Another wonsaners asks for links:D

Welcome chingu. Dont be shy and reveal yourself here. You are very much welcome..

Anticipating you...

Hope its okay i shared your tweet:blush:

@packmule3 i almost passes on citt also but then the first 8 episodes are good then after that downhill for most viewers. Lol..netizens comments are truly hilarious then about the piano and the piano man!

My sister also passed on thay ciz she finds kge plain looking. Like you she also wants to invest time on goodlooking actors. Lol..she likes sjk..ssh and lmh.:lol: but for me sjs and jdg are swoon worthy.

On 10/7/2017 at 7:28 AM, deandraluv said:

@packmule3 and my fellow wonsaners, 

Do you think Won had been affected by what he saw between Rin and San? Did he suspect  that San had feelings for Rin all along?  Did he know San had feelings towards him? 

When San told him not to choose her lady master as his bride and he found out that it was she,  did he think San had another man in her heart?

What do you think? 

I think he thought san like lin until ep 19 forest at night scene.

I want to share some idea but please forgive me for my English, I'm just use google translate.:bawling:

Ep 16 San was staring at rin scene.
I think san smile to lin like that because they're decide to turn around to won (from "red thread" conversation). May be she liked their friendship.

Ep 19 forest at night scene
For won and san, I think they are understood each other from conversation of forest at night scene, won aware san like him as a man but acceptation his love and staying with him(as crown prince) too hard for her, she wants him(as han chun) to go together but she know he can't do that.
But he doesn't know that reason she will leave him

( I think she reads "lin's letter" and doesn't want lin to die or go far away because of her)

If she not like won as a man, and just want to keep their friendship. she should not walk with him to say something weird.

Ep 20
After poison tea event no matter what does san want, won wont allow her to stay, won doesn't want san be in danger anymore, so that reason he will let's her go.

Farewell scene under the tree.
"The king waited for someone for a long time" … I don't know Korean's word "someone" can mean both or not, If not and not wrong translation, I think that's lin only, May be san's come and wait with won then walk away from him.
It can be seen the way san walk to forest's edge as if she walk from won position(on top of hill),

that's why she know won stand behind her.

I think the director want to make the new story line but want to respect the novel too,
So they are hide some scene or don't make it too obvious and let's viewer think by them self.

In this story (my pov)
San is the bird that won loves.
Won is not the master of the bird, but he is the peony(the happy memory of the bird).
When the bird leave, the bird will be regret and want to return.

15 minutes ago, mslee said:

Another wonsaners asks for links:D

Welcome chingu. Dont be shy and reveal yourself here. You are very much welcome..

Anticipating you...

Hope its okay i shared your tweet:blush:

@packmule3 i almost passes on citt also but then the first 8 episodes are good then after that downhill for most viewers. Lol..netizens comments are truly hilarious then about the piano and the piano man!

My sister also passed on thay ciz she finds kge plain looking. Like you she also wants to invest time on goodlooking actors. Lol..she likes sjk..ssh and lmh.:lol: but for me sjs and jdg are swoon worthy.

hahaha.  Tell your sister I said hi! flower-smiley.gif?1292867597

I thought Kim GoEun looked like a female version of that Gangnam Oppa Style singer. tounge-smiley.gif?1292867691It had something to do with her wide and high cheekbones. But after watching her in Goblin, I had to eat my words (gladly) and defend her against those other "shallow" people like me. 

Fortunately for TKL, everybody's a looker. Yoona is pretty to look at (although a bit skinny) and HJH is handsome to look at (I liked him with Yura though because Yura was bubbly and resurrected him from the dead.)

and Siwan is Siwan.

BTW, I found this on tumblr.

tumblr_ov2kossjch1t2k55eo1_540.jpg

credit: mystarmyangel tumblr 

lol. We didn't get that scene of Won tussling with San. grrrr....

Archived